Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. (620 Views)

8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. / Some Questions About This Miss Nairaland Sturv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. by firstking01(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2016

1.We were told in geography in secondary school that land is a free gift of nature, how come people sell landundecided??

2.Keep dating and falling in love cos that's the only way to meet mr/miss rightwink

3.Accept critizisms, insults, bashings both on and off nairaland, take a deep look at your life and attitudes and put yourself on a scale and see if you are guilty, if you are, strive for change and if you are not, ignore them cos this is the only way to become a better you cool

4. Uncertainties are certain in life, so always prepare for the worst and the best in life

5. If you come from a poor family background and you have a burning heart and desire to succeed in life, you will encounter the biggest challenges amidst your equals...i know some of you here can attest to this..

6. Weather you like it or not, it's by force to serve God cos HE owns your life if not we wouldn't give account of our life to HIM...a hard saying right??

7. Water (H20), they told us in elementary chemistry is the most abundant susbstance on earth and nature's free gift, but it still baffles me why people sell it.

8. You know the adage that says opportunity comes but once, but i'm here to tell you that it comes more than 100 times, the thing is, it might not come in that area of life again, and most times it still comes in that area of life just to test your wisdom.

9. Nobody is free in this life, it's either you are ignorantly/conciously attached to something,...but surely, something is attached to you, could be a good or bad thing, me i no know.

10. In the end nature cheats us allembarassed.

Cull from nowhere but from this my lil brain that wouldn't allow me rest with thinking and researching...

I know it's a random write up and don't tell me it ain't romantic cos no 2 talks about romancecheesy...there's more to life than just romance...
Re: My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
NICE ONE@ first king. a point u mention brought me sad and happy memories. well its pass now.
Re: My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. by IamLEGEND1: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
i cant relate to any of the above.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. by firstking01(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
NICE ONE@ first king. a point u mention brought me sad and happy memories. well its pass now.
Graciaswink
Re: My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. by firstking01(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
i cant relate to any of the above.
I guess you are living in jupiter then.
Re: My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. by IamLEGEND1: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
firstking01:
I guess you are living in jupiter then.
Mercury, actually.
Re: My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Mercury, actually.
Thought i saw you in uranus??
Re: My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. by IamLEGEND1: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
firstking01:
Thought i saw you in uranus??
Tufia!
wetin carry you go that place? that area is for gay niggahz....abi u follow join?
Re: My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. by firstking01(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Tufia!
wetin carry you go that place? that area is for gay niggahz....abi u follow join?
God4bid, maybe i no look wellembarassed, i think it was on mars that's closed to earth.
Re: My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Tufia!
God4bid, maybe i no look wellembarassed, i think it was on mars that's closed to earth....

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Tips: 10 Sex Rules All Women Should Follow / Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife / After Seeing These 3-signs, Then Your Ex-boyfriend Still Wants You Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.