Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (61297 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by platinumnk(f): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
d-baby:

I dont mean to sound rude,but abeg it pisses me off when some guys emphasize so much on a females virginity. After the

GBAM!!! cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
d-baby:

I dont mean to sound rude,but abeg it pisses me off when some guys emphasize so much on a females virginity. After the guys have disvirgined other girls, then they start looking for virgins to marry.
U're really saying the truth, d-baby. Just like the law of karma. These kind of men will hardly ever settle down with their spouses. That's b'cos of what they hav done in the past.
@Topic. There are many reasons behind that but the one I know for sure is men's taste for pride. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:05am On Sep 25, 2009
d-baby:

I dont mean to sound rude,but abeg it pisses me off when some guys emphasize so much on a females virginity. After the guys have disvirgined other girls, then they start looking for virgins to marry.
gbam! oh girlfriend u get it.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2009
1.9 billion threads to go. cheesy

@poster

The sooner you start making your life on you with God's guidance and not the basis what men think or what pleases them the better for you. cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 4:15am On Sep 25, 2009
@ POSTER
Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? Well. . . . who no like beta and new ting ehn? undecided wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:17am On Sep 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

@ POSTER
Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? Well. . . . who no like beta and new ting ehn? undecided wink

so dat mean u will remain a virgin till u married too ehn? wink women like better things also.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 4:38am On Sep 25, 2009
sexyLeamon:

so dat mean u will remain a virgin till u married too ehn? wink women like better things also.
There is not a cat in hell's chance of that happening grin cheesy

Any woman wey want beta ting fit go naija nah,abi? undecided. Plenty virgin men plenty for dia jare(@ least dem plenty pass the ones wey dey overseas  grin grin cheesy).

On a serious note though,it's not that men are obsessed with virgins per se,men just love virgins cuz they know em' virgins can be easily found.

For example I know for a fact that plenty of my female friends are virgins but can the same be said of their male counterparts? undecided HELL NO grin cheesy grin

The funny thing is that I have heard women(vigins and non virgins) say they would rather get married to an experienced than a virgin. I don't think a man would say or do you? undecided cool
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by oneluvb55(f): 4:38am On Sep 25, 2009
lol
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:41am On Sep 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

There is not a cat in hell's chance of that happening grin cheesy
rofl see what I mean men do not want to be virgin, but they had rather married one.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 4:46am On Sep 25, 2009
sexyLeamon:

rofl see what I mean men do not want to be virgin, but they had rather married one.

It's our choice,isn't it? undecided cheesy

It's up to women to follow suite. If you want virgins,u better start getting choosy,abi? wink
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 4:49am On Sep 25, 2009
So chic2pimp, what of u, are u a virgin urself? Be frank o!
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 4:54am On Sep 25, 2009
^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin Good question.

Give me a sec lemme think. NOPE
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:55am On Sep 25, 2009
Donvilo:

So chicpimp, what of u, are u a virgin urself? Be frank o!

this is what he said

chic2pimp:

There is not a cat in hell's chance of that happening grin

chic2pimp:

It's our choice,isn't it? undecided cheesy
It's up to women to follow suite. If you want virgins,u better start getting choosy,abi? wink
good so am pretty sure u guys know dat women have a choice too. but some men think women who do not remain virgin till marriage are sluts.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 5:04am On Sep 25, 2009
So it appears that chic2pimp may not be a virgin grin Anyway sha, every man has a choice so has the women.
@sexyleamon. Noo! shocked I do not I agree with that. Some guys might even use that kind of presumption as an excuse. angry Not all girls give up their virginities by choice. undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2009
Donvilo:

So it appears that chic2pimp may not be a virgin grin Anyway sha, every man has a choice so has the women.
@sexyleamon. Noo! shocked I do not I agree with that. Some guys might even use that kind of presumption as an excuse. angry Not all girls give up their virginities by choice. undecided
what do u mean?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:13am On Sep 25, 2009
Donvilo:

I wish I was cheesy. Well I'll rather say it was one of GOD's plan for me cheesy grin grin.

sexyLeamon:

this is what he said.
Thanx for showing him my post. I appreciate it wink cool.

sexyLeamon:

good so am pretty sure u guys know dat women have a choice too. but some men think women who do not remain virgin till marriage are sluts.
Well. . . . It's high time women exercise their right to marry virgins methinks cool

It ain't our fault that SOME(keyword) think they are sluts,or is it? undecided. Lets be honest while Men prefer virgins,Women prefer Experienced men.

Donvilo:

Not all girls give up their virginities by choice. undecided
Well,thats another topic all together. I'm guessing you meant rape,right? undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 5:23am On Sep 25, 2009
Quote.
Well, that's another topic all together. I'm sure u meant rape, right? undecided
Yeah sure. smiley or it could be any other thing that concerns with it.
@sexyLeamon. Like the above statement. wink
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:26am On Sep 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

I wish I was cheesy. Well I'll rather say it was one of GOD's plan for me cheesy grin grin.
Thanx for showing him my post. I appreciate it wink cool.
he's even proud of it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u are one hilarious guy.

Donvilo:

Quote.
Well, that's another topic all together. I'm sure u meant rape, right? :-
@sexyLeamon. Like the above statement. wink
oh ok that is another topic as chic2 said.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:33am On Sep 25, 2009
sexyLeamon:

he's even proud of it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u are one hilarious guy.
Well,what's not to be proud of ehn? undecided cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 5:38am On Sep 25, 2009
That guy na sure something else. cheesy grin LMAO!
@sexyLeamon. But I think it's about time both parties (men & women) agree on implementing on this issue if they want to marry virgins. (I mean keeping themselves for their right partners)? undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:43am On Sep 25, 2009
Donvilo:

But I think it's about time both parties (men & women) agree on implementing on this issue if they want to marry virgins. (I mean keeping themselves for their right partners)? undecided
Mba I disagree. It's up to the individual.

If Sexyleamon wants to marry moi for example,why should a crazy rule stop her from marrying the man of her dream? undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:45am On Sep 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

Well,what's not to be proud of ehn? undecided cheesy grin
grin grin u go boy!

Donvilo:

@sexyLeamon. But I think it's about time both parties (men & women) agree on implementing on this issue if they want to marry virgins. (I mean keeping themselves for their right partners)? undecided
I really do not understand. pls come again.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2009
sexyLeamon:

grin grin u go boy!
Thank you. U're far too kind cool.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:49am On Sep 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

If Sexyleamon wants to marry moi for example,why should a crazy rule stop her from marrying the man of her dream? undecided
u should have said Hrithik Roshan or Wentworth Miller lol grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

Hey, hey, hey? Remember the Golden rule, "Do unto others as u would like them to do unto u" grin But anyway, sha some rules are meant to be broken. undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2009
@sexyLeamon. Well, I actually mean by saying holding on to their virginity so that they can marry one. smiley
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2009
@sexyLeamon. Well, I actually mean by saying holding on to their virginity so that they can marry one. smiley
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:04am On Sep 25, 2009
Donvilo:

u mean together? I so agree, if u want to married a virgin u remain a virgin too fair enough to me.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2009
sexyLeamon:

u should have said Hrithik Roshan or Wentworth Miller lol grin

Ahn Ahn that's blatant discrimination nah sad sad sad.

Let's do it this way. Since you've got an asian and white partner,I'll be the black equivalent. After all there is nothing wrong with polyandry wink.

Hrithik Roshan - Asian

Wenworth Miller - White

Moi - Black

Holy Trinity cool cool cool.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:13am On Sep 25, 2009
Donvilo:

Hey, hey, hey? Remember the Golden rule, "Do unto others as u would like them to do unto u" grin But anyway, sha some rules are meant to be broken. undecided
What a Stupid Rule angry.

Life don't work that way ya know. Well may be in films it does but in reality it doesn't grin grin.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

Ahn Ahn that's blatant discrimination nah sad sad sad.

haha dicrimination my butt. ok am sorry jare.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Donvilo(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2009
@chic2pimp. He he! grin u mean it? shocked
@sexyLeamon. Yeah right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.