Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (61298 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by unitee(f): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2009
I dont like guy who asks if i am a virgin i say yes i ask them if he is a virgin he does not wnt to tell

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by na2day2(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2009
unitee:

I dont like guy who asks if i am a virgin i say yes i ask them if he is a virgin he does not wnt to tell

dont mind them, that's why we are meant 4 each other, ask me if i am a virgin as see if i wont tell u grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Because men are bloody hypocrites thats why, they pressure their gfs to sex them up but tell their folks to find them a virgin. I was with some guys the other day and they had the nerve to say men cheating on their wives is amoral and normal but when a woman does it its wrong and she should be lynched. Bloody hypocritical scums of the earth.
what kind of bloody english is this? whatever is wrong with you saying 'have sex'? i'm used to men saying ' i want to sex her' but for a woman? its disgusting

na2day?:

does that include your father and brothers?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

very good reply, im sure her father brothers and soon to be(if not already) husband is amongst them
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by unitee(f): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2009
@Na2 was just talking about liers i met before you the likes of The Seeker lol. I neva said yes to them so no worries my dear
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by na2day2(m): 6:36am On Sep 27, 2009
unitee:

@Na2 was just talking about liers i met before you the likes of The Seeker lol. I neva said yes to them so no worries my dear

i know, TS and co are just sheep in wolves clothing but i am glad u got me and i am glad i got the real deal, no a faker. my love for u increases with every raising of the sun, and it becomes stronger with every fading of the moon, day and night i can not live without the thought of u, my angel UNITEE! kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by unitee(f): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2009
Am all yours
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2009
sexyLeamon:

damn dats a bit harsh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And well deserved

!amebo no1:

what kind of bloody english is this? whatever is wrong with you saying 'have sex'? i'm used to men saying ' i want to sex her' but for a woman? its disgusting

Jog along then im sick and tired of the "ENGLISH" tutors on NL
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And well deserved

Jog along then im sick and tired of the "ENGLISH" tutors on NL

its not all about english, my own english is terrible, but for a woman using the 'sex them up' language is disgusting
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2009
!amebo no1:

its not all about english, my own english is terrible, but for a woman using the 'sex them up' language is disgusting
See what im saying again, its ok for men to say and do somethings but its somehow immoral and disgusting for women to say those things. This double standard is laughable. Go ahead and ignore my posts then because the last time I checked, its a free forum undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

See what im saying again, its ok for men to say and do somethings but its somehow immoral and disgusting to women to say those things. This double standard is laughable. Go ahead and ignore my posts then because the last time I checked, its a free forum undecided

who's talking about men and women? so if the men jump into ocean or inside a fire a woman should do same ehn? its irritating

Ebonyeyes:

Because men are bloody hypocrites thats why,[b] they pressure their gfs to sex them u[/b]p but tell their folks to find them a virgin. I was with some guys the other day and they had the nerve to say men cheating on their wives is amoral and normal but when a woman does it its wrong and she should be lynched. Bloody hypocritical scums of the earth.

Now wait a minute, did they put a gun on the girls head? any excuse outside i was raped is not acceptable, a grown ass woman has the rule of choice, and should know the consequences of the choice that was chosen

Pardon me but women with this kind of mentality like yours are those that make mistakes in life and refuse to accept their mistake, the earlier you start accepting your mistake the better for you

So if a man pressurizes a woman to kill herself, she should, shouldnt she?afterall she was under pressure

Seriously what kind of excuse are you giving, why blame a girl that refused to be pressurized by a man and kept herself for her husband? why not blame the idiot that was so scared of loosing her man dat she opened up to him

I mean WTH are you on about? undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2009
!amebo no1:

who's talking about men and women? so if the men jump into ocean or inside a fire a woman should do same ehn? its irritating

Hahaha you know what im saying, stop twisting it. Yes the girl may love her gf and may want to please him and she may think that will be the way to keep him not knowing that he just wants to mess around. Stop acting like you dont know what some of these men are up to.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hahaha you know what im saying, stop twisting it. Yes the girl may love her gf and may want to please him and she may think that will be the way to keep him not knowing that he just wants to mess around. Stop acting like you dont know what some of these men are up to.

No stop acting like all girls are stupid, i ask again, was a gun put on the head? does she think having sex will keep him? im not twisiting nothing, but i so hate it when women come here,after opening their legs for men and come put the blame on the man, like i said any excuse outside i was raped is not acceptable, if a woman cannot be sensible enough or have brains to cover the head,  then shes not worth being called a woman

Do the virgins have two heads?those gurls dat even after all the pressure kept themselves were they born with two nose? is it not the same thing they have with them non virgins? Alot of women are just plain stupid, if a woman engagies in an immoral life with a man and now wants to blame a man for it, then shes a BLOODY HYPOCRITE, and a GOD FORSAKEN CHEAP HOE
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by KennyG6(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2009
hmmm, let me use this analogy to explain why,
You go to a car showroom, see a car you like, take it for a test-drive, and drive it as hard as you like. After the test-drive you like the car and decide to buy it, question is
1) do you fork out the full price for the car you've just test-driven, or
2) You demand for a spanking new one?

it sucks but that's how some men see life, they test-drive any gal they find but prefer to settle down with a virgin if possible
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2009
!amebo no1:

No stop acting like all girls are stupid, i ask again, was a gun put on the head? does she think having sex will keep him? im not twisiting nothing, but i so hate it when women come here,after opening their legs for men and come put the blame on the man, like i said any excuse outside i was raped is not acceptable, if a woman cannot be sensible enough or have brains to cover the head,  then shes not worth being called a woman

Do the virgins have two heads?those gurls dat even after all the pressure kept themselves were they born with two nose? is it not the same thing they have with them non virgins? Alot of women are just plain stupid, if a woman engagies in an immoral life with a man and now wants to blame a man for it, then shes a BLOODY HYPOCRITE, and a GOD FORSAKEN CHEAP HOE
of course no one is forcing these women but these women do these things on the false deceleration of love by these men stop acting like you dont know what is happening here grin. I think we may have to agree to disagree here because no one is ready to budge.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

of course no one is forcing these women but these women do these things on the false deceleration of love by these men stop acting like you dont know what is happening here grin. I think we may have to agree to disagree here because no one is ready to budge.

Youve used that line a million times without giving good reasons to back it up

its not a competition, so whats bulge got to do with this?

you are just going round circles, deceleration my foot, i ask again, are the virgins with 13 eyes eyes, why did they not bulge when alot of them are so under pressure, a man claims to love you and tells you to kill someone for him, you will do it abi? honestly if a girl falls for that, shes the biggest fool,and you agreeing with that kind of person falls under which category?

I know whats happening, and whats happening is, women should stop blaming men for their lack of intelligence and stupid dumb mistakes
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2009
!amebo no1:

Right on the mark!!! cool
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
!amebo no1:

Youve used that line a million times without giving good reasons to back it up

its not a competition, so whats bulge got to do with this?

you are just going round circles, deceleration my foot, i ask again, are the virgins with 13 eyes eyes, why did they not bulge when alot of them are so under pressure, a man claims to love you and tells you to kill someone for him, you will do it abi? honestly if a girl falls for that, shes the biggest fool,and you agreeing with that kind of person falls under which category?

I know whats happening, and whats happening is, women should stop blaming men for their lack of intelligence and stupid dumb mistakes

In this 21st century because a man declared his 'love' for you, you're already shedding your skirts? Roflmao Oh please these ladies want the sex too, they should stop lying. Jenny no be so? grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by ejembiboy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
look sum people girls dont seem to understand wat marring a virgin means, a girl dat has never been uprooted by any man, oh my God,wat an unconditional respect, am not say a man will not love u if u r not a virgin, but girls u self just imagin am, see u r still a virgin men i know is goin to be hard to keep it n if u hv loose urs u ll still b love but believe me they is different, meanwhile stella where r u? u sound like one, many hv loose thru me but dat dose not mean dat i do not want a virgin. forgive me all men dose.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by lonelypal(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ poster
though am indifferent to this issue, but anytime this issue crops up the following questions comes to mind beggin for anwers
1. If all men were to abstain frm sex till marriage, would that increase d number of f/virgins out there? My opinion NO!
2. What exactly does virginity mean to a woman in this 21st ccentury? dunno maybe u tel me cheesy

ok i think this virgin issue has been over flogged, can we talk about sumthin else? Gossh!!!! angry

I really need someone to convince me y i should marry a V lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2009
stillwater:

In this 21st century because a man declared his 'love' for you, you're already shedding your skirts? Roflmao Oh please these ladies want the sex too, they should stop lying. Jenny no be so? grin

na so,no mind them, see that one is busy making silly excuses for the useless women,a woman should be held accountable for whatever happens to her, if a girl was raped ehen its understandable, but for a gurl to open her legs in this 21st century like you said for a man and then come back to blame the man for leaving her and going for someone who against all odds, kept herself , that girl is mad
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2009
You fail to understand me MR Man. Im not making excuses for anybody im just saying if these women are not hearing the false deceleration of lust love I will bet my last penny they will keep their legs closed. Men know this thats why the word is used so loosely today. Of course it takes two to tango but i get the feeling that you are somehow supporting the men for their actions undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You fail to understand me MR Man. Im not making excuses for anybody im just saying if these women are not hearing the false deceleration of lust love I will bet my last penny they will keep their legs closed. Men know this thats why the word is used so loosely today. Of course it takes two to tango but i get the feeling that you are somehow supporting the men for their actions undecided

Mind you i am a woman not a man

i am not supporting the men but i wouldnt put the blame on them and leave the women out of this,and im against the women for being dumb, why are women allowing the men beat them to the game of intelligence, for heavens sake we are in the 21st century

if these women are not hearing the false deceleration of lust love,I will bet my last penny they will keep their legs closed

false again, i know of women, infact i have friends that just wanna have sex for fun, alot of them are not even inlove with the men,all they want is sex and money, so what are you on about, do you know how many women that go out there to have sex, all because they are on their ovulation? do you know how many women that do it in clubs for fun? do the prostitutes also open their legs cos some men declare their love for them?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2009
!amebo no1:

Mind you i am a woman not a man

i am not supporting the men but i wouldnt put the blame on them and leave the women out of this,and im against the women for being dumb, why are women allowing the men beat them to the game of intelligence, for heavens sake we are in the 21st century

false again, i know of women, infact i have friends that just wanna have sex for fun, alot of them are not even inlove with the men,all they want is sex and money, so what are you on about, do you know how many women that go out there to have sex, all because they are on their ovulation? do you know how many women that do it in clubs for fun? do the prostitutes also open their legs cos some men declare their love for them?
My bad I thought you were a man because some of your comments sound pro-men. Im not talking about girls who like to play around, im talking about the serious girls who get hurt because they truly believe giving themselves wholly to man after hearing the lust love word will put a ring on their fingers. We as females should sympathise with them not ridicule them.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My bad I thought you were a man because some of your comments sound pro-men. Im not talking about girls who like to play around, im talking about the serious girls who get hurt because they truly believe giving themselves wholly to man after hearing the lust love word will put a ring on their fingers. We as females should sympathise with them not ridicule them.

no, we as female should spank them for being stupid, by the way, why are you against the men? the gurls deserve to die, if possible cos i still cant comprehend why a gurl in this jet age will open her legs to keep a man, if sex keeps a man i wonder why men still go out outside even when they have their wives at home

If a amn declares his love for you and the  asks you to kill your mother, willl you do it?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 28, 2009
!amebo no1:

no, we as female should spank them for being stupid, by the way, why are you against the men? the gurls deserve to die, if possible cos i still cant comprehend why a gurl in this jet age will open her legs to keep a man, if sex keeps a man i wonder why men still go out outside even when they have their wives at home

If a amn declares his love for you and the  asks you to kill your mother, willl you do it?
Hun its a different context smiley What im saying is these girls have been lied to. Hopefully it will help them close their legs when the next liar comes along. Both parties are wrong in this case, the men for lying their crazy asses off and the women for foolishly believing and opening their legs.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 12:45am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hun its a different context smiley What im saying is these girls have been lied to. Hopefully it will help them close their legs when the next liar comes along. Both parties are wrong in this case, the men for lying their crazy asses off and the women for foolishly believing and opening their legs.

tell me youve never lied before? undecided tell me youve not done worse?no its part of love, if a man tells you to killl someone and promises you marriage, you should do it, afterall you wanna keep him

The gurls are silly, not the men, mind you some of these men dont lie, sometimes they wanna end up with the women, but along the line they fall inlove with someone else,what do you want them to do, stay with that one that opened her legs for pity or follow their heart to the one they truly love

Women should close their legs, cos even engagement is not a guarantee to wedding, we all fall in and out of love in this life

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by TOPE20001(f): 12:46am On Sep 28, 2009
!amebo no1:

na so,no mind them, see that one is busy making silly excuses for the useless women,a woman should be held accountable for whatever happens to her, if a girl was raped ehen its understandable, but for a gurl to open her legs in this 21st century like you said for a man and then come back to blame the man for leaving her and going for someone who against all odds, kept herself , that girl is mad

Auntie jenny, i don miss u die kiss . . . . . . . no mind them yeye girls grin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Auntie jenny, i don miss u die kiss . . . . . . . no mind them yeye girls grin

ore mi atata kiss kiss kiss ba wo ni, i miss you too
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2009
!amebo no1:

tell me youve never lied before? undecided tell me youve not done worse?no its part of love, if a man tells you to killl someone and promises you marriage, you should do it, afterall you wanna keep him

The gurls are silly, not the men, mind you some of these men dont lie, sometimes they wanna end up with the women, but along the line they fall inlove with someone else,what do you want them to do, stay with that one that opened her legs for pity or follow their heart to the one they truly love

Women should close their legs, cos even engagement is not a guarantee to wedding, we all fall in and out of love in this life

Girl im playing devils advocate here and your analogys are not the same at all and not in the same context that we are talking about. grin Both parties should be shamed not just the woman.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 12:56am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Girl im playing devils advocate here and your analogys are not the same at all and not in the same context that we are talking about. grin Both parties should be shamed not just the woman.

still goin in circles aint you, your reasons cant hold water , sorry ma
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2009
!amebo no1:

still goin in circles aint you, your reasons cant hold water , sorry ma
same can be said about you as well ma'am
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 1:01am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

same can be said about you as well ma'am

the last time i checked , you were against the men alone, how come youve added the women, my dear, take that palmwine off your eyes grin, like stillwater said, they want it too, but when alarm blow, they blame the men

some Women are useless, and those that think opening their legs for the men will keep them, are a disgrace to womanhood

Bloody prostitutes cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.