Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD (21135 Views)

Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by onatisi(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2016
I really pity those well respected professionals that accepted the ministerial posts,they should have seen the writing clearly written that buhari will fail. How can you accept the ministerial from a president that spent 7 solid months globetrotting all over the world and yet his country faced imminent recession? At a point he even labeled ministers as noise makers. Buhari is a man that wont listen to any sound economic advice ,I am sure many of his ministers are even praying that he sacks them soon so that they can put his saga behind them

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by Bizibi(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Where is n-power? That would be another scam just like the 5k for unemployed youths and elderly and feeding of school children.
forget that one,he working fr his pay......

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by lovat(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2016
vedaxcool:

Simple and precise, one would have expected this eminent Nigerians to have a better understanding of the current challenges the country is facing rather we are seeing the same pedestrian understanding of issue. Their advice would have made more impact if it highlighted particular areas of concern and point out what needs to be done.

Even cretineous imbeci1 would tell you elections had been rigged significantly ... Yar'adua even admitted to this during his election, but knowing Ugu hawkers knack for fraud and criminal vice, you would naturally defend electoral malfeasance in addition to your love for corruption. God indeed will do the needful to those who bring pains to the masses, but unfortunately for your myopic ethno-centric mindset, those who looted the country blind will be the first in line for God's punishment, those who sabotaged the war against Bokoharam and at the same time pretending my ambition is not worth anyone's life but worth every penny stolen, those who wanted to make Somalia look like a paradise in comparison to Nigeria when he is done with it, those who continue to sabotage oil facility because they lost an election and those who support them for the same blind reason, those who sabotage electrical supply by disrupting gas pipelines , ...etc. Sorry chukz, God is not an beerfraud man who is out to work in the service of bigots and their lackeys.
Since you clicked share by yourself then wait omenka is coming to give you your first LIKE while modath will second it

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by repogirl(f): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2016
So many wailers all over the place, chai!!!

Nigeria will shut down whether we like it or not, because Buhari has nothing to offer, simple.

Sorry, Nigeria has shutdown already jare. Dollar at 400 naira, foreign companies taking their investments away, massive job losses, businesses shutting down, unpaid workers all over the place, prices of food and other amenities skyrocketing etc......

Nigeria has shut down and this is only the beginning.

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by AreaFada2: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Una never see anything, THE GUY IS DULLAD HE HAS NO CLUE

Original Clueless you mean. No wonder they tried to wear GEJ cloth that did not belong to him. But they failed woefully. grin

I think 9ja just decide to be suffer head anyhow. Otherwise I see no reason to vote Buhari.

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by oshorstan(f): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari is A Bad man, He knows exactly what he's doing. Is it that he doesn't hear or watch Nigerians suffering? That man will end like Abacha, watch out..

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2016
vedaxcool:

Ipoop/Ugadans/Ugu hawkwers/beerfruadians when would you leave short sighted bigotry for a decent educative post?

Bros this your lies would shock the devil, there is N -power, Aso demo day, ensuring the successful completion of Abuja -Kaduna railway, etc
sad sad sad Did you apply for any? Wait o even if you get N-power job can the salary recharge your phone and pay your transportation to work for a month. Why are you deceiving yourself? Una go die untop buhari! His not doing well simple!

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2016
well. he is going to be in power till 2023, so you all better work together to make nigeria great.
maybe yoj all can start with scrapping the Senate. i ses no reason why a politician would steal billions and you all worship him, but wuick to burn someone that steals 12 naira.
Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by zikter(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Most of the eminent nigerians drew a comparison to the venezuala situation, and the two countries have similarities, in that, they depend mainly on oil revenues and they squandered almost everything during oil price boom as a result of corrupt politicians. Personally, I feel that if our economy is not diversified then the situation will not improve as long as oil prices around the world remain down. But again, the peocess of diversification will never be fruitful over night.Now it is not a question of who is in power or not, as long as the person is not a magician things can not be as people expected. We just have to sit tight and pay dearly for the sins of the corrupt politicians over the years.
Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by Iamsane: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
Seems you still need few hours of sleep

You need a lifetime of sleep.
Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by madridsta007(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Eminent Nigerians my foot. You planted stone and were expecting to reap pineapple.

Nigeria requires a 21st century leader, one with proven intellectualism and experience. You all went to vote for someone who did not have his primary school papers and you are expecting a Mandela/Mbeki/Sankara-like leadership.

Seriously?

Go harder, Buhari. That Nigerians haven't yet labelled you clueless, despite your legendary cluelessness means that the hunger hasn't bitten enough. Tomorrow, they will not vote on tribal and religious leaning. You are the right one to teach Nigerisns this painful lesson.

Go harder.

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by SycophanticGoat: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2016
vedaxcool:

Ipoop/Ugadans/Ugu hawkwers/beerfruadians when would you leave short sighted bigotry for a decent educative post?

Bros this your lies would shock the devil, there is N -power, Aso demo day, ensuring the successful completion of Abuja -Kaduna railway, etc

Imagine what this one is listing here. Are these ones achievements or what? A government that has basically hiked the prices of everything from petrol to diesel to kerosene to power to duty, to mention but a few, and in this economic hardship/recession??

That government is the most wicked, demonic, animalistic, and heartless one. I concur with one poster on another thread, may thunder blaster anyone still supporting these evil and devilish bloodsuckers in power!!!

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2016
wastedsperm:
[s][/s]

No weapon formed against buhari shall prosper. He will rule us till 2023 even if a cup of rice turns 1000 naira. We prefer him to GEJ who comes from a minority tribe of pipeline blowers. Buhari is fighting corruption so expect him to fix the economy by second term in office sad
angry see if I slap you ehhh you will fly to America

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by steeltu(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Every one is forming Holier than thou.. Can I ask what period of time did it took us to be in this shame that I are looking for sudden change like this... Money stolen by only Abacha some over 16 years ago is still been recovered (only Abacha) not to talk of other stealings. Abeg make una go seat down jare..
Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2016
zikter:
Most of the eminent nigerians drew a comparison to the venezuala situation, and the two countries have similarities, in that, they depend mainly on oil revenues and they squandered almost everything during oil price boom as a result of corrupt politicians.
GBAM.
GMB is there till 2023 whether they like it or not since the pdp do not have any credible candidate.lol
Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by Kenobus: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2016
DrRasheed:
Buhari is doing all with in the bond of his capability and no body can make it better than the way he is doing it
This is a nonsensical comment! Look at what Obama did in US. George Bush left a dying economy but Obama revived it.

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by erico2k2(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2016
vedaxcool:

Simple and precise, one would have expected this eminent Nigerians to have a better understanding of the current challenges the country is facing rather we are seeing the same pedestrian understanding of issue. Their advice would have made more impact if it highlighted particular areas of concern and point out what needs to be done.

Even cretineous imbeci1 would tell you elections had been rigged significantly ... Yar'adua even admitted to this during his election, but knowing Ugu hawkers knack for fraud and criminal vice, you would naturally defend electoral malfeasance in addition to your love for corruption. God indeed will do the needful to those who bring pains to the masses, but unfortunately for your myopic ethno-centric mindset, those who looted the country blind will be the first in line for God's punishment, those who sabotaged the war against Bokoharam and at the same time pretending my ambition is not worth anyone's life but worth every penny stolen, those who wanted to make Somalia look like a paradise in comparison to Nigeria when he is done with it, those who continue to sabotage oil facility because they lost an election and those who support them for the same blind reason, those who sabotage electrical supply by disrupting gas pipelines , ...etc. Sorry chukz, God is not an beerfraud man who is out to work in the service of bigots and their lackeys.
No one liked ur post so U thought you share it.now how about your Son OBJ who finished the country ? ??did you hear anybody shout ? They hit the ground running . Start holding ur leaders accountable .

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by fuckpro: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2016
wastedsperm:
[s][/s]

No weapon formed against buhari shall prosper. He will rule us till 2023 even if a cup of rice turns 1000 naira. We prefer him to GEJ who comes from a minority tribe of pipeline blowers. Buhari is fighting corruption so expect him to fix the economy by second term in office sad
... Well you moniker says it all

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by IMASTEX: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2016
DrRasheed:
Buhari is doing all with in the bond of his capability and no body can make it better than the way he is doing it
It is very obvious you still have at least a meal a day. Why didn't you make this same remarks for GEJ even with an obvious better economy.

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by PaulIdu: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2016
nnachukz:
The most painful truth we have been dodging is the fact that this general Casandra can not be removed through the ballot.
1. There won't be free and fair election come 2019.
2. The desperate dullard has never accepted he lost any election even when he wasn't even the President.
Hopefully God will do the needful to the bringer of pains to the masses even before 2019.

You are right only God can intervene here because there won't be free and fair elections again

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by nkpommpko(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2016
9jii:
All these eminent Thieves should shut up.It was their collective stealing that brought us here
tell the senseless fools ,If they don't loot this country to a halt they won't be satisfied
Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by PaulIdu: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2016
steeltu:

Every one is forming Holier than thou.. Can I ask what period of time did it took us to be in this shame that I are looking for sudden change like this... Money stolen by only Abacha some over 16 years ago is still been recovered (only Abacha) not to talk of other stealings. Abeg make una go seat down jare..

I Feel for you

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by GOFRONT(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2016
They should simply Return their Loot Eminently.....They are d cause of hunger in da land
Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by Odogwucharles: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2016
vedaxcool:

Bro even you own lies will shock the devil the more... All this pcojects you just listed are projects of the previous administration.

APC is a failure to this country

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by EteEdoho: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2016
9jii:
All these eminent Thieves should shut up.It was their collective stealing that brought us here
[/s]If they got shut and u alone is allowed to talk,u can't proffer any solution,with this kind of Buhari's brain that u av'.you will only continue the blame game. Btw,was it collective stealing that made fash-ole,the minister of darkness/rocket science minister,not able to maintain the 5000MW of electricity the last administration achieved,talk more of improving on it?. How about the oral english wannabe speaker woman ,the finance minister,is it 'collective stealing' that made her not being able to manage our economy that now we are in recession?. How about blewing the lofty hight the last administration kept,by being African largest economy,but now otherwise?. Mtchwww

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by ensamy(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2016
DrRasheed:
Buhari is doing all with in the d of his capability and no body can make it better than the way he is doing it
GEJ left this govt as the fastest growing economy in Africa and 30 billion dollars handed over to APC govt how come the same govt has been grounded by clueless APC and only busy blaming PDP that handed over a vibrant economy to them. oooooh .Moreover all the on going federal projects were initiated by the last GEJ govt and even the ones the present govt is completing and commissioning were all GEJ projects. We are tired of listening to APC change lies. Now is time to change the change. gbamm!!!

Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by vedaxcool(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2016
erico2k2:

No one liked ur post so U thought you share it.now how about your Son OBJ who finished the country ? ??did you hear anybody shout ? They hit the ground running . Start holding ur leaders accountable .

Ignoramus, how does liking adding any value to my life, and no I didn't even share the post. Leaders are being held accountable, but we have the misfortune of people who shamelessly defend corruption thus hindering the accountability process
Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by vedaxcool(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Imagine what this one is listing here. Are these ones achievements or what? A government that has basically hiked the prices of everything from petrol to diesel to kerosene to power to duty, to mention but a few, and in this economic hardship/recession??

That government is the most wicked, demonic, animalistic, and heartless one. I concur with one poster on another thread, may thunder blaster anyone still supporting these evil and devilish bloodsuckers in power!!!

Your name explains your dilema, even when confronted with the truth you will still be sycophantic to admit that your hero, patron saint of thieves really messed up this country badly
Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by vedaxcool(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2016
grossintel:
sad sad sad Did you apply for any? Wait o even if you get N-power job can the salary recharge your phone and pay your transportation to work for a month. Why are you deceiving yourself? Una go die untop buhari! His not doing well simple!

I don't need to apply, I am satisfied with my work, as for the rest of gibberish you wrote, It is better left to pedestrians drunks to respond than myself, Government is addressing employment is a methodological way.
Re: Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2016
If the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do ? Thus applies to the presidency,his party and anyone that trusts in them.Leadership should be backed by vision.Vision clears the path and leads people through it.Does the president have any vision in providin gguidiance towards a destination ? If yes has he initiated the movement in this direction ?

I would like others to answer this.So much was said about the previous administration good or bad i won;t comment but leadership should have principles,guidelines and policies at it's core,it is these things it implements strategies and profers solutions..

This being said,what policy changes have we witnessed between the last administration and this ? Because ultimately if some say an administration was entirely bad and wasn't going in any direction then the succeeding one should initiate policy changes and strategies to guide it along a clearer and more purposeful path .. Does this administration have anything to offer concerning this ? Is anything being done besides persecution,media slur and divisive bickering and hoarding rather than implementing projects and releasing cash so its create a flow of more finance throughout the country ...

It begs for answers...

Time will reveal more i believe one thing is rest assured Buhari does not have the grace to lead any 21st centruy country.Ppl would think it's a prog-GEJ stunt but he lacks capacity as well as his ministers..

Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) / Winifred Oyo-Ita’s Retirement ‘Rejected’ / Hijab: Rename Muslim, Christian Schools, MURIC Tells Kwara Govt

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69