Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) (5344 Views)

12 Ways To Identify A MISOGYNIST (a Must Read For All Ladies) / L / How Do I Become A Misogynist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2016
this thread will educate people as well as enlighting them about misogynistic guys out there. misogynist are guys that hate girls and often enjoy making girls feel bad. so ladies share ur experience with such guys while educating others
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by obiorathesubtle: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2016
How can one avoid being tagged a misogynist without foolishly asslicking?

Even gay ass niggaz don't hate women.. Do you know the power of the vagina??

Women earn a lot of whatever's been thrown at em.. Not everyone is vagina-crazy enough to always pamper them..

Plus.. C'est une era of feminism, so words like misogyny should go on a road trip to meet the dinosaurs..

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by babyfaceafrica: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2016
Lolz
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Hergorgeous(f): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2016
Lies lies lies , manipulation, and head aches

What are you doing ? At work

Who are you with ? Work ?

Where you going ? To work .

How was your day ? Been at work all day

Who's car ? My pastors we have to move some stuffs out the church and i couldnt drive my car because it was blocked in (i should have slapped him when he mentioned that) that did not even sound right!!!! . Then when I go to his house i see the same car that he claims was his pastors

Have kids ? No .. but when I Get on facebook he's shouting out happy birthday to daddys little girl.

Whos new iphone is that? Oh thats my moms . But then as a couple months go by he still carries his moms iphone around..

Manipulation

You been wit some niggas huh thats why you acting strange ?

I hope your man is enjoying you.

Im being faithful to you while your out having fun with those niggas.

Your friends are disgusting , watch who you hang out with.

I want to have a baby by you (during sex) . Then I get a text saying " oh you just want a baby for my money!" But Didnt you just tell me you are the one that wants the baby ..

When we are together the love is there , but when were apart the hate is very strong..

I know . Im the dumb one for staying with this guy for 2 years knowing that he is an habitual liar .. but i will get revenge on him for playing with my heart. Amen ..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Hergorgeous(f): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2016
I think all those men should die ... God knows my heart is not lieing . angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Hergorgeous(f): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
How can one avoid being tagged a misogynist without foolishly asslicking?

Even gay ass niggaz don't hate women.. Do you know the power of the vagina??

Women earn a lot of whatever's been thrown at em.. Not everyone is vagina-crazy enough to always pamper them..

Plus.. C'est une era of feminism, so words like misogyny should go on a road trip to meet the dinosaurs..

Not all women deserve it though angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2016
Hergorgeous:
Lies lies lies , manipulation, and head aches

What are you doing ? At work

Who are you with ? Work ?

Where you going ? To work .

How was your day ? Been at work all day

Who's car ? My pastors we have to move some stuffs out the church. Then when I go to his house i see the same car that he claims was his pastors

Have kids ? No .. but when I Get on facebook he's shouting out happy birthday to daddys little girl.

Whos new iphone is that? Oh thats my moms . But then as a couple months go by he still carries his moms iphone around..

Manipulation

You been wit some niggas huh thats why you acting strange ?

I hope your man is enjoying you.

Im being faithful to you while your out having fun with those niggas.

Your friends are disgusting , watch who you hang out with.

I want to have a baby by you (during sex) . Then I get a text saying " oh you just want a baby for my money!" But Didnt you just tell me you are the one that wants the baby ..

When we are together the love is there , but when were apart the hate is very strong..

I know . Im the dumb one for staying with this guy for 2 years knowing that he is an habitual liar .. but i will get revenge on him for playing with my heart. Amen ..

what you described is clear example of a yoruba demon.
Misogynist is a man who is anti-feminist. Believes he's superior over females.
most Nigerians are misogynistic towards women e.g they stand by their egostic nonsense to boast a woman's place is in the kitchen not politics.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2016
Hergorgeous:
I think all those men should die ... God knows my heart is not lieing . angry
calm down, its a man's world.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by RENOWNED2(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2016
So If Real G's Like Us Don't Lick Women's Feet We Become Women Hater's?...GTFO LMFAO

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Hergorgeous(f): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:
most Nigerians are misogynistic towards women e.g they stand by their egostic nonsense to boast a woman's place is in the kitchen not politics.

Oh man and that is exactly who he was. YORUBA angry and yes they are very boastful in their ways. I hate it
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by debonairprinx(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Hergorgeous:

Oh man and that is exactly who he was. YORUBA angry and yes they are very boastful in their ways. I hate it

It cut across all race, and tribe ma'am, I understand your pain, but it was just unfortunate you got the experience from a Yoruba guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Hergorgeous(f): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
calm down, its a man's world.

Shut up angry and go date a man since its a man's world angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Hergorgeous:

cheesy not all though. I have seen quite a few that are very nice.
The over majority of them have cunning sugarcoated mouth grin (they can sweet talk for africa)

To all my yoruba paddy if u see this comment. ..make you nor vex o. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Hergorgeous(f): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
debonairprinx:

It cut across all race, and tribe ma'am, I understand your pain, but it was just unfortunate you got the experience from a Yoruba guy.

Not all YORUBA men are the same let me make that point clear. And thank you for the empathy cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Hergorgeous(f): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:
cheesy not all though. I have seen quite a few that are very nice.
The over majority of them have cunning sugarcoated mouth grin (they can sweet talk for africa)

To all my yoruba paddy if u see this comment. ..make you nor vex o. cheesy

Ya not All are the same but woah i pray to never meet one like him again embarassed

Sugar coated mouth and that big beautiful smile grin

Until the real them comes out angry

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by nonjebose(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:
Why insert yoruba, that is uncalled for. Besides,most naija men have gone beyond that kitchen angle, but they sure retain their egoism in other areas
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by nonjebose(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Hergorgeous:

Ya not All are the same but woah i pray to never meet one like him again embarassed

Sugar coated mouth and that big beautiful smile grin

Until the real them comes out angry

grin grin grin
Don't tell me you still miss his beautiful smile and lies. Pray, he does not come back for you
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by repogirl(f): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2016
I can't remember any memorable encounters with any, although I try not to waste my time on such people. One I sense that superiority complex, I avoid the person.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by BARRIKADE: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:
Sense = 0

as usual.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by jamalnation(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:
[s]most Nigerians are misogynistic towards women[/s] e.g they stand by their egostic nonsense to boast a woman's place is in the kitchen not politics.

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by EmperorLee(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by debonairprinx(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2016
Hergorgeous:

Not all YORUBA men are the same let me make that point clear. And thank you for the empathy cry

you welcome. you have a great day.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2016
BARRIKADE:

Sense = 0

as usual.
this is what I'm talking about.
Here we have it (case study). Pls show some love for this guy!

We have noticed you.....making a public display of yourself!

[size=15pt]next[/size]
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2016
I haven't come in contact with a misogynist before
Every one I come in contact with likes me smiley
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2016
EmperorLee:
Mtchew
Y? angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by jamalnation(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I haven't come in contact with a misogynist before
Every one I come in contact with likes me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by EmperorLee(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Y? angry

The topic makes no sense and as if that's not enough, another girl that chose to love the wrong person is shedding crocodile tears upandan and even wishing death upon her folks undecided. All I could come up with was 'Mtcheww' lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by BARRIKADE: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:
this is what I'm talking about.
Here we have it (case study). Pls show some love for this guy!
We have noticed you.....making a public display of yourself!
[size=15pt]next[/size]
bĂ­tch pls... you will always be inferior in every aspect when compared to a man....ur incessant man hate-speech masked as feministic points of view won't change that.Nothing ever will.

& if misogyny is when I call you out for being so fuckin stupid....then I'm guilty as charged and i couldn't be anymore proud.

and hergorgeous I hope you find many more like him.....my sincere prayer for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

The topic makes no sense and as if that's not enough, another girl that chose to love the wrong person is shedding crocodile tears upandan and even wishing death upon her folks undecided. All I could come up with was 'Mtcheww' lipsrsealed
Lolss cheesy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=jamalnation post=48382541][/quote]
angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by EmperorLee(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolss cheesy

Good morning jaare. Sho wa?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

Good morning jaare. Sho wa?
I dey o, I dey chill for my villa cheesy
Rain won't allow me go to work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) / My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.