Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) (16138 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Timbuktou:

I'm glad you asked this question.

Since you're very exposed, would you be kind enough to explain why the baker who refused the gay couple was persecuted for his homophobia? Or why your precious west wants to levy economic sanctions against African countries that have anti-gay laws?

Or is OK for them to force their gay lifestyle on us, but abhorrent for us to kick anything homosexual?

I really don't have too much time so I will he quick. In America, you cannot deny a person service because of race, colour, or sexual orientation. In the 60's, blacks were denied services because of the colour of their skin. Think about that.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by TV01(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mindfulness:

The righteous and morally superior TV insulting other people's families, not only mine. No problem. We don't care. cheesy
In Michelle Obama's voice: When they go low, we go high! cheesy cool
@bold
Dullard, I have your picture as well. grin grin grin
But I know why you won't post it here again even though it would perfectly fit into the context of homos.exulaity. grin grin grin
Old man flaunting his azz on NL. grin grin grin grin grin
After spewing threats like Saul of Tarsus, you are now feigning victim status grin. You are so lacking in any kind of content. Having my picture is now your boast grin. Keep hyping that my left butzz cheek wink. And no one has begged you 0! My stock can only rise - and I even have minions like you to do the donkey work cool

shaybebaby:

Okay, I'm going to go there... His wife is fugly, that why I said she must have a beautiful heart because the surface ain't it at all.
Sorry but it's what I thought but felt it would be mean to the poor lass who has done nothing wrong except marry this turd.
...fortunately others have been there before you - and returned a truer testimony cool. But even if they hadn't, we all know that emanates from a special place of near unquenchable spite. A bile filled rant, motivated by the bitterness of the benefit dependant and inconsolably lonely baby-mama grin. Sorry eh cheesy!

Timbuktou:
She did? Tufiakwa.
Not only did she do it, she shamelessly crows about it, encourages others to tread the same path, and blasphemy of blasphemies, insists her god wanted her to do it as it made her happy shocked. It doesn't get more amoral than one who worships her own belly tongue.

GDTs gathering, pictures of mass destruction loading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

TV

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by TV01(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Timbuktou:
Shaybebaby, you are back from hospital admission now. Instead of you to do jeje, you're jumping up and down like C.Ronaldo abi? They will finish you again, you will have high fever and escape for two years. grin. Are you a masochist ni?
Bro'...for the inconsolably lonely, aging, and at best plain - even in her youth - baby mama, any kind of attention is good. Careful 0, this type can will anything into reality! In her head, you probably have ardent suitor status grin

TV

...it's scarily easy to acquire orisirisi, obsessives, fanatics, votares etc. on a place like NL. See why I follow no one and studiously avoid PM's cheesy

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
TV01:

Bro'...for the inconsolably lonely, aging, and at best plain - even in her youth - baby mama, any kind of attention is good. Careful 0, this type can will anything into reality! In her head, you probably have ardent suitor status grin

TV

...it's scarily easy to acquire orisirisi, obsessives, fanatics, votares etc. on a place like NL. See why I follow no one and studiously avoid PM's cheesy

I haven't seen her pictures, but those who have have nothing but nigtmates from the experience. That she would call someone ugly after the testimony of more than three as to her own hideousness is alarming.

I pray she gets the help she so desperately needs. Abandonment can be a cruel thing.

4 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
TV01:

Not only did she do it, she shamelessly crows about it, encourages others to tread the same path, and blasphemy of blasphemies, insists her god wanted her to do it as it made her happy shocked. It doesn't get more amoral than one who worships her own belly tongue.

GDTs gathering, pictures of mass destruction loading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

TV

She's obviously her own god. I know no fair God or gods that advocate robbing Peter to pay Paul. Mindfulness, this god you serve is only committed to your happiness and no one else's? You must be his only begotten daughter. grin.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by shaybebaby(f): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
I dare you to post her picture again. I reiterate..she is minging!
Timbuktou, if the lady standing with your son decked in blue is YOUR mrs, then.................

She is a minger as well. Sorry to the pair of you :p

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaybebaby:
Timbuktou, if the lady standing with your son decked in blue is YOUR mrs, then.................

Olodo, that's the school's proprietress grin. You wear bra for eye? Abi you no see say the little genius dey collect him prize? Na him mama wan give am gift for school again? Sorry to disappoint you. grin . If I put the pic of the woman herself here ehn, na suicide tins for you be dat o. kiss
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by shaybebaby(f): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Timbuktou:

Olodo, that's the school's proprietress grin. You wear bra for eye? Abi you no see say the little genius dey collect him prize? Na him mama wan give am gift for school again? Sorry to disappoint you. grin . If I put the pic of the woman herself here ehn, na suicide tins for you be dat o. kiss
Post it!

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaybebaby:

Post it!

Post yours first. And, please, no nudes. It's Monday, I can't be starting the week on a bad note. grin

5 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Bolade005: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaybebaby:

Post it!
Stop sucking Mindy's clit. It appears to me you're trying to force a friendship here, are you lonely?

Haven't you learned your lessons? Mindy doesn't give a fück about you..you hop in trying to look cool everytime by defending her but when the heat turns on you, she leaves you hanging. Obviously, she doesn't consider you a friend.

I've seen your pics before, the one a white dude was grabbing your jugs. You are in no position to judge someone else's beauty. You can't even identify one when you see one.

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by shaybebaby(f): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bolade005:

Stop sucking Mindy's clit. It appears to me you're trying to force a friendship here, are you lonely?

Haven't you learned your lessons? Mindy doesn't give a fück about you..you hop in trying to look cool everytime by defending her but when the heat turns on you, she leaves you hanging. Obviously, she doesn't consider you a friend.

I've seen your pics before, the one a white dude was grabbing your jugs. You are in no position to judge someone else's beauty. You can't even identify one when you see one.
Doesn't change the fact that she's fugly, atleast you are not disputing it.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by shaybebaby(f): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Timbuktou:

Post yours first. And, please, no nudes. It's Monday, I can't be starting the week on a bad note. grin
I'm not the one making claims.. After you.
Or don't you want me to commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaybebaby:

I'm not the one making claims.. After you.
Or don't you want me to commit suicide?

The only time your death could be of any benefit to me is if I tuck your skull in my cupboard while you fastidiously vomit £50 notes into my biggest portmanteau. So, no, I don't want you to commit suicide. If you must die, I would very much like to control the surrounding circumstances. kiss

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by shaybebaby(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Timbuktou:

The only time your death could be of any benefit to me is if I tuck your skull in my cupboard while you fastidiously vomit £50 notes into my biggest portmanteau. So, no, I don't want you to commit suicide. If you must die, I would very much like to control the surrounding circumstances. kiss
Backtracking are we?
Bitter men who scraped the bottom of the barrel to get married and now venting their frustration on other females.
E pele ooo..

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaybebaby:

Backtracking are we?
Bitter men who scraped the bottom of the barrel to get married and now venting their frustration on other females.
E pele ooo..

Is that what your ex's father called you? Bottom of the barrel? Is that why you were unceremoniously kicked out of the family home despite orgasming out a grandson for the MBE? No be mouth, Tim's women are cream of the crop.

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by shaybebaby(f): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Timbuktou:

Is that what your ex's father called you? Bottom of the barrel? Is that why you were unceremoniously kicked out of the family home despite orgasming out a grandson for the MBE? No be mouth, Tim's women are cream of the crop.
Then they will do just fine spitting out 20 naira notes in your wardrobe. Start with your wife. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mindfulness:

And what has all this got to do with you insulting my family? cheesy
It wasn't an insult, just a derivative premise...

Let me explain:
For you to think yourself superior to anyone domiciled in Nigeria/Africa, then it must follow that you draw this personal conclusion from the living conditions of your own family members domiciled in Nigeria/Africa.

[size=13pt]This is evidently the only way you could possibly be so simplistic, enough to assume that everyone else is on that level.[/size]

That you even considered this basic form of deductive reasoning an insult, almost makes it true to the fact. undecided

4 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaybebaby:

Then they will do just fine spitting out 20 naira notes in your wardrobe. Start with your wife. Thank me later.

Nah, I'm partial to £50 notes.
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by shaybebaby(f): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Timbuktou:

Nah, I'm partial to £50 notes.
Then you can use your mate's wife...didn't realise that hunger was part of your problems as well. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaybebaby:

Then you can use your mate's wife...didn't realise that hunger was part of your problems as well. Too bad.

It's not about hunger. It's efficiency. Anyway, bye-bye. This combo is becoming boring.
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mindfulness:

Didn't you say you cared a few days ago? cheesy
A lil provocation and the masks are falling. cool
Oh but I do care baby, in the sense that I would NEVER wish death on you or try to snuff the life out of you with my bare hands...this however doesn't mean that I give a rat's arse or lose sleep over what you might think of me/what you find disappointing about me. grin

4 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by TV01(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaybebaby:

....dad...did she just call mum a minger?

TV
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by shaybebaby(f): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
TV01:

TV
Yup she did!

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
TV01:

TV

Don't mind the wench. She is unworthy to unlace Mrs. Tim's shoes. She wan look free cinema but ma lie. grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by TV01(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Timbuktou:
Don't mind the wench. She is unworthy to unlace Mrs. Tim's shoes. She wan look free cinema but ma lie. grin
...no min' am, she wan look better thing and torture herself reflecting on her sad and lonely existence. Has she ever posted a pic of herself? Partner lasan lasan grin

TV
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
TV01:

...no min' am, she wan look better thing and torture herself reflecting on her sad and lonely existence. Has she ever posted a pic of herself? Partner lasan lasan grin

TV

She wan reverse psychology. I hear she's posted in the past. The results are hideous according to my very reliable sources.
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by TV01(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
pippimp:

I really don't have too much time so I will he quick. In America, you cannot deny a person service because of race, colour, or sexual orientation. In the 60's, blacks were denied services because of the colour of their skin. Think about that.
I already outlined why the whole notion of "sexual orientation" is nothing more than an ideological ruse. And one designed to hep destroy notions of morality and common decency.

But let me indulge you. How in legally, medically, or biologically is sexual orientation defined? What hard science is behind it? We all know that things like race, although essentially social constructs, are immutable physical traits.

How is sexual orientation rightfully afforded the same status/categorisation as something like race or sex. What is this enlightenment that has come to some countries and people, but not others? Why does a preference for certain sexual acts by some people engender privileged/protected status and a whole slew of rights and benefits?

TV

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
TV01:

I already outlined why the whole notion of "sexual orientation" is nothing more than an ideological ruse. And one designed to hep destroy notions of morality and common decency.

But let me indulge you. How in legally, medically, or biologically is sexual orientation defined? What hard science is behind it? We all know that things like race, although essentially social constructs, are immutable physical traits.

How is sexual orientation rightfully afforded the same status/categorisation as something like race or sex. What is this enlightenment that has come to some countries and people, but not others? Why does a preference for certain sexual acts by some people engender privileged/protected status and a whole slew of rights and benefits?

TV

How does someone else's sexual orientation hinder your rights and freedom?
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Timbuktou:

She's obviously her own god. I know no fair God or gods that advocate robbing Peter to pay Paul. Mindfulness, this god you serve is only committed to your happiness and no one else's? You must be his only begotten daughter. grin.

It's not my God, it's our God. I thought Christians were monotheistic so how comes you speak of my God and your God? Kinda confused?
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bolade005:

If she needed my support, she would get it but I don't consider the people involved here challenging. grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
crackhaus:

It wasn't an insult, just a derivative premise...

Let me explain:
For you to think yourself superior to anyone domiciled in Nigeria/Africa, then it must follow that you draw this personal conclusion from the living conditions of your own family members domiciled in Nigeria/Africa.

[size=13pt]This is evidently the only way you could possibly be so simplistic, enough to assume that everyone else is on that level.[/size]

That you even considered this basic form of deductive reasoning an insult, almost makes it true to the fact. undecided

I do? I didn't know.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
crackhaus:

Oh but I do care baby, in the sense that I would NEVER wish death on you or try to snuff the life out of you with my bare hands...this however doesn't mean that I give a rat's arse or lose sleep over what you might think of me/what you find disappointing about me. grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep / My Mother Inlaw / Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.