Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) (16169 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Your views, for one.

And so? Don't you consider it worth the trouble to correct whatever false opinions he might possess?

How much money will correcting his views add to my bank account because that's all I care about. cool
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

The honest to God truth is that no one country can remain a world power indefinitely, it has never happened.

I was seeing a show on CNN where one of their political commentators noted how the US seems to be the most hated country in world but at the same time a top travel destination for people of other nationalities seeking better fortunes.

What this means literally is that when the time comes for it to start on the downward spiral, it would most probably be from within—not like I'm wishing for this tho, I like the country purely on a tech-developmental level.

If America falls, another country will rise and so might another culture. I, for one, am not so opposed to living in a muslim civilisation. grin. Having an open harem might just be the thing for me, or not. But, at least, I think I deserve the opportunity to try my hands at it. grin

On a serious note though, they're suffering from an arrogance not uncommon with the properous. People who never really had to struggle for anything in life possess a certain foolish, untested arrogance that isn't able to sustain their inheritance.

How do you think the Thomas Jeffersons and George Washingtons would handle this current nonsense? By kissing middle east butts? The current generation haven't really had to fight for personal liberties na, so they have no idea what it takes to be free. That's why any clown can enter their space and do as they please.

But make no mistake, civilisations rise and fall all the time. If America falls, it would be hardly surprising. But, I think it's unlikely. They'll just get to the brink and fight back.

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

How much money will correcting his views add to my bank account because that's all I care about. cool

How much have your numerous arguments on nairaland added to your account?

4 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

How much have your numerous arguments on nairaland added to your account?

Whatever I do for free, I do it for myself. If you want me to do something - correct Crackhaus or make TV post his bikini pictures grin - you have to pay.

Simples! wink
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Cry baby! grin

You are a deviant too from my perspective. wink

You are trying to force your Christian views on marriage and gender roles on people (just that you don't have that much power) so that your children will live in a world which you consider a healthy environment as if the world owes a fvck to you and your family.

Happy Friday Tim!

Tears clean the eyes.

We're all deviants in someone's eyes. My question is why some deviants are more important than some others?

So, these ones persecuting this mother and her son, what marriage views would you say they represent? And why do you think they have the right to persrcute these consenting adults? Are you saying gays are more important than incestors?

Thank you. But don't tuck tail and run. Use your brain this fine friday.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Whatever I do for free, I do it for myself. If you want me to do something - correct Crackhaus or make TV post his bikini pictures grin - you have to pay.

Simples! wink

You are out of wriggle room. It's ok to admit to say you're clueless about a thing. Nobody knows everything. Your request for money is just an indirect admission of your inability to defend your deviant tendencies. Don't worry, I'll be merciful.

Simples. kiss

PS: Now that you're mentioning TV unsolicited, I can't but wonder how many times his pictures must have brought you comfort on cold, lonely nights.

TV01, bringing succour to nairaland spinsters and unhappily married women since 1584. grin

8 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Tears clean the eyes.

We're all deviants in someone's eyes. My question is why some deviants are more important than some others?

So, these ones persecuting this mother and her son, what marriage views would you say they represent? And why do you think they have the right to persrcute these consenting adults? Are you saying gays are more important than incestors?

Thank you. But don't tuck tail and run. Use your brain this fine friday.

Inbreeding which may likely result in a collection of genetic disorders is the first and foremost reason why in.cest is a taboo.

And a society is in no way required to do away with all taboos for the simple reason that it has done away with others.

@bold
Good you know!
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

You are out of wriggle room. It's ok to admit to say you're clueless about a thing. Nobody knows everything. Your request for money is just an indirect admission of your inability to defend your deviant tendencies. Don't worry, I'll be merciful.

I don't need your mercy so bring it on!
Last time you ganged up, one of your friends went on a bikini pictures frenzy. grin
Now you feel like you need to get involved into my conversation with Cracky. I don't understand, I have not even used any of my WMD. cool cheesy

Simples. kiss

kiss
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Inbreeding which may likely result in a collection of genetic disorders is the first and foremost reason why in.cest is a taboo.

And a society is in no way required to do away with all taboos for the simple reason that it has done away with others.

@bold
Good you know!

But these genetic disorders only exist where there are offspring, no? Isn't it, therefore, common sense to not raise offspring? After all, they can always adopt like gay couples, can they not? So, your first reason has been invalidated.

Which then makes you a hypocrite. Why discriminate on the basis of taboos? Mindfulness, are you not for equal rights for all any longer? Ok, let me ask, now that you know that genetic disorders are completely avoidable, why do you not want incèst to be detaboolised? grin. And please talk with sense. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't need your mercy so bring it on!
Last time you ganged up, one of your friends went on a bikini pictures frenzy. grin
Now you feel like you need to get involved into my conversation with Cracky. I don't understand, I have not even used any of my WMD. cool cheesy

kiss

Bikini pictures that keep you moist. In any case, we're talking about incèst and you're mentioning pictures from weeks ago. If you have no thoughts on the topic at hand, it's ok to admit so.

Sorry, I didn't know this was you and Cracky's bedroom, I wouldn't have butted in otherwise.

Bring out your WMDs.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

But these genetic disorders only exist where there are offspring, no? Isn't it, therefore, common sense to not raise offspring? After all, they can always adopt like gay couples, can they not? So, your first reason has been invalidated.

Which then makes you a hypocrite. Why discriminate on the basis of taboos? Mindfulness, are you not for equal rights for all any longer? Ok, let me ask, now that you know that genetic disorders are completely avoidable, why do you not want incèst to be detaboolised? grin. And please talk with sense. Thank you.

Foo.lish and predictable comment. cheesy Do you know the difference between opinion and explanation?

Where in my post did you read my opinion on in.cest? grin

Can you now see why some of you will post their bikini pictures in their desperation?
I know what you will say next before you can even think it. wink
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Simples. kiss

PS: Now that you're mentioning TV unsolicited, I can't but wonder how many times his pictures must have brought you comfort on cold, lonely nights.

TV01, bringing succour to nairaland spinsters and unhappily married women since 1584. grin

grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

@bold
Good you know!
And are there any recent researches to prove the bolded? If tomorrow they come up with a research that shows the previous researches were flawed and that inbreeders can have healthy kids, then they can go ahead, right?

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
5minsmadness:

And are there any recent researches to prove the bolded.? Of tomorrow they come up with a research that shows the previous researches were flawed and that inbreeders can jave healthy kids, then they can go ahead, right?

Google is your friend.

As far as I am concerned, the guy can bleep his mama twice a day. I don't care. cool
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Bikini pictures that keep you moist. In any case, we're talking about incèst and you're mentioning pictures from weeks ago. If you have no thoughts on the topic at hand, it's ok to admit so.

Sorry, I didn't know this was you and Cracky's bedroom, I wouldn't have butted in otherwise.

Bring out your WMDs.

The pictures have kept my whatsapp a zone of laughter. grin grin grin grin And I will mention them for as long as I am here. grin grin grin

They are just too funny. grin grin grin grin

Hillarious! grin grin grin grin grin

The righteous one flaunting his azz on NL.

BUAHHHHHAAAAAA

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Foo.lish and predictable comment. cheesy Do you know the difference between opinion and explanation?

Where in my post did you read my opinion on in.cest? grin

Can you now see why some of you will post their bikini pictures in their desperation?
I know what you will say next before you can even think it. wink

Ode, stop beating about the bush and talk like someone who isn't sex starved.

If you have nothing to say, just say so and stop wasting my time. TV01, come o. This one wants more pictures, the punna done dry again.

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
5minsmadness:

grin

Don't mind the obese rabbit. She no get comment.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
We warned u people but u refused to listen. You blindly follow the western agenda because u have been gum-smacked by their good living and money economy, so nothing they can do is wrong. I told cococandy then that pedophilia would soon be next, she said i was dwelling in conspiracy theories. Now a woman and her son have brazenly dared the rules and before you know it this incest case will be politicised. New research will come up to show the benefits or non-harm of incest and anyone not in support of incest will be shamed and called small-minded and accused of not being civilized. There will be marches and protests, sob-stories and victimization. And then incest will be made legal. Next will come bestiality and pedophilia .

This is just the beginning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Ode, stop beating about the bush and talk like someone who isn't sex starved.

If you have nothing to say, just say so and stop wasting my time. TV01, come o. This one wants more pictures, the punna done dry again.

Tim calling his friends for help, nothing new. grin
You want them to self-destruct again? grin

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Google is your friend.

As far as I am concerned, the guy can bleep his mama twice a day. I don't care. cool

No it isnt. Google isnt anybody's friend. Not anymore. Will talk on that later.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Don't mind the obese rabbit. She no get comment.
Mindfulness is obese? shocked
Wonders...
Kwa mindfulness, na true?

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Tim calling his friends for help, nothing new. grin
You want them to self-destruct again? grin

You're the drypussied wench mentionibg his pics upandan na. I mentioned you to discuss the politics of sexuâl deviance and you're busy misdirecting and conjuring the image of TV's torso. You're hopeless.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

You're the drypussied wench mentionibg his pics upandan na. I mentioned you to discuss the politics of sexuâl deviance and you're busy misdirecting and conjuring the image of TV's torso. You're hopeless.

When I see his pictures, I go dry indeed but it's still funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
5minsmadness:

Mindfulness is obese? shocked
Wonders...
Kwa mindfulness, na true?

Very true! Signs of a good life. grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

What is there to explain?

You have already made up your mind.
Maybe you can change it, don't meander. grin

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

How is it our business? And how is inc.est related to homo.sex.uality?
This question is too easy nah... cheesy

The common denominator is that two consenting adults are fucking and hurting no one else..duhh!

4 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Maybe you can change it, don't meander. grin

There is no hope for you so I won't even try. cheesy grin kiss
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

There is no hope for you so I won't even try. cheesy grin kiss
Is it not a thing of pride for anyone to give hope to the hopeless?

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Is it not a thing of pride for anyone to give hope to the hopeless?

This is cute. It almost made my heart melt but I don't trust you. cool
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

This question is too easy nah... cheesy

The common denominator is that two consenting adults are fucking and hurting no one else..duhh!

The likelihood that they will is quite high. Se.x --> (unwanted) pregnancy --> genetic disorders --> suffering --> costs for society as a whole
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by lilmax(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Google is your friend.

end of discussion

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

The likelihood that they will is quite high. Se.x --> (unwanted) pregnancy --> genetic disorders --> suffering --> costs for society as a whole

How many children has gaysex produced?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mother Inlaw / Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? / How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.