Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) (16188 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 12:15am On Aug 13, 2016
Una no dey sleep? undecided
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:

Millions of Nigerians have the same moral mentality you have. How has that improved yous lives and the society? You guys are one of the most dangerous people on earth. Not only to yourselves, but to the world. Smh.
Obviously, that comment struck a familiar chord... gringrin

Yea the Nigerian society is a mess, big deal..
Isn't this part of the reason why you clowns desperately try to detach yourselves? Lol...

How many times a day do you take a bath trying to wash Nigeria off of you?

6 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2016
crackhaus:

Isn't this part of the reason why you clowns desperately try to detach yourselves? Lol...

Big deal? Really? Did he just say "big deal"? His country is all jacked the phuck up and he say's "big deal". Like it is normal for a country to be phucked up. I rest my case. Smh

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 12:22am On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:

[s]I have CQ today so i am multi tasking. I can handle my duties as well as educate a 12 year old. I mean't it though. You have zero exposure. You are not alone. There are millions like you. Until you grasp the true concept of rights and freedoms you can never understand. Obviously your environment can never afford you the opportunity to understand it. It is like trying to tell someone born and raised in the village that there is a better way of doing things. He would argue with you to death which is why i am not surprised by your responses.[/s]
What the feck is my business with what you got to do today? undecided

Zero exposure is what your family is subjected to, not me—by the way, are you legally authorized to vote this coming fall?

Try to stay away from the GOP, I don't think Republicans are as exposed as you O great Columbus, the world explorer. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:

Big deal? Really? Did he just say "big deal"? His country is all jacked the phuck up and he say's "big deal". Like it is normal for a country to be phucked up. I rest my case. Smh
So I should kill myself on top Nigeria matter, I am not one of those people you send $50 to once every two months... cheesy

So how many times a day do you take a bath trying to scrub the Nigeria off you?

8 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2016
cococandy:
Pls stop mentioning me when you're typing senseless comments.

Instead of worrying about future pedophilia in the west , why not focus on its presence in your own country? Alive and kicking and happening every second.

Crying more than the bereaved. Are we?

I swear most Nigerians are ridiculous. (Including you) Is the focus on the west supposed to relieve you of the bad feelings that come with the horrible things that happen in your own country? Where humans are burned alive on the streets and unprintable things are done by those who have a little power over others. Like girls being stripped and flogged on video by men.

Why are you (and indeed many Nigerians) addicted to masturbating over whatever you perceive to be bad news coming out of 'the west'. When you have a millions of it living with you and you're existing just fine.
It's a trend but I don't know what to call. Like some hidden way to gloat over a country to make you feel better about yours. When you should be doing is working on your own country so that you have genuine reason to feel better about it.

Cc pippimp. See the west bashing thing I was telling you about. This section is like hub of it.

I metion u because u support it.

I 'cry more than the bereaved' because anything the west does affects our youth and they see it as acceptable and cool (unfortunately).

I stand against such despicable acts there so it doesnt become a norm here.

Just because it happens over here doesnt mean it is "acceptable " over here. The americans glamourise it and our youths sadly copy them. Criticising it from becoming the norm over there and hence influencing out youth here is like plucking weed from the roots.

This is my stand.

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2016
crackhaus:

So I should kill myself on top Nigeria matter, I am not one of those people you send $50 to once every two months... cheesy

Smh. You see, i come hear to make fun of you people because of your ignorance. I have no vested interest. You do and you don't care? Wow.

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 12:33am On Aug 13, 2016
cococandy:
5minsmadness, Meanwhile men have been sleeping with their daughters all over Nigeria. Sometimes caught too and many such news litter this forum.
Same as men in ghana, india, pakistan and Brazil have been sleeping with thier daughters. However in all these places it is considered a crime. It is only in the west that they glamourise it. Disgusting.

I haven't seen you mention me to gloat that such a thing is happening. Nay have you even showed any concern? But you're suddenenly excited when it happens in another country continents away from you. What's your obsession with the west.
Why would i gloat over evil ? You think i'm gloating when i mention u in these threads?

I'm concerned when it happens in the west because the west is more apt to turn such fiascos into law, immoral filthy law, and the majority of the world's youth and future leaders are easily impressionable and blindly follow in order to appear 'civilized'.

Pls stop it. It's not a nice color on anyone.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2016
crackhaus:

They've got family in Nigeria begging them for dollars every month, why won't they feel funky.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oh, now I understand. You can't be begging me and be telling me how to live my life eh? grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Mindfulness:
[s]The idea that African homosexuality was a colonial import is a myth

Christian and Islamic forces fought to eliminate the 'unnatural damnation' and left behind a trail of homophobia

Africa has 54 countries and more than a billion people. One of the most ridiculous myths about it is that homosexuality did not exist in the continent until white men imported it. Robert Mugabe is one such propagator, calling homosexuality "un-African" and a "white disease".

Throughout history people everywhere have explored and experimented with their sexuality. The desire to do so has never been confined to particular geographical locations. Its reach is universal. Yet today the myth of a pre-colonial sexual innocence, or more fittingly, ignorance, is used to endorse anti-gay legislation and stir up homophobia and persecution in Africa. In my father's country, Nigeria, a new law passed in January carries a 14-year prison sentence for same-sex marriage and up to 10 years for membership or promotion of gay groups. In Uganda, the Anti-Homosexuality Act can impose life imprisonment. Latter-day evangelicals from the US are partly to blame for this continuing persecution, but so are Africa's political leaders such as presidents Yahya Jammeh of the Gambia and Yoweri Museveni of Uganda, who use rabble-rousing anti-gay rhetoric to increase their power base and popularity.

While much has been written about this dangerous turn of events, little has been written about its origins. Two trailblazing studies in the field – Boy Wives and Female Husbands edited by Stephen O Murray and Will Roscoe, and Heterosexual Africa? by Marc Epprecht – demolish the revisionist arguments about Africa's sexual history. From the 16th century onwards, homosexuality has been recorded in Africa by European missionaries, adventurers and officials who used it to reinforce ideas of African societies in need of Christian cleansing.

The Portuguese were among the first Europeans to explore the continent. They noted the range of gender relations in African societies and referred to the "unnatural damnation" of male-to-male sex in Congo. Andrew Battell, an English traveller in the 1590s, wrote this of the Imbangala of Angola: "They are beastly in their living, for they have men in women's apparel, whom they keep among their wives."

Transvestism occurred in many different places, including Madagascar and Ethiopia. Among the Pangwe people of present-day Cameroon and Gabon, homosexual intercourse was practised between males of all ages. It was believed to be a way to transmit wealth. The Nzima of Ghana had a tradition of adult men marrying each other, usually with an age difference of about 10 years. Similar to the pederasty of ancient Greece, Sudan's Zande tribe had a tradition of warriors marrying boys and paying a bride price, as they would for girl brides, to their parents. When the boy grew up, he too became a warrior and took a boy-wife.

In this same tribe lesbianism was practised in polygamous households. In the 18th century the Khoikhoi of South Africa used the word koetsire to describe men considered sexually receptive to other men, and soregus was the word they used for a friendship which involved same-sex masturbation.

Homosexuality is also recorded among the Siwa of Egypt. It was considered a boy's rite of passage in Benin, and woman-woman marriages involving a bride price existed in more than 30 African societies from Nigeria to Kenya to South Africa.

How far back can homosexuality be traced in Africa? You cannot argue with rock paintings. Thousands of years ago, the San people of Zimbabwe depicted anal sex between men. The truth is that, like everywhere else, African people have expressed a wide range of sexualities. Far from bringing homosexuality with them, Christian and Islamic forces fought to eradicate it. By challenging the continent's indigenous social and religious systems, they helped demonise and persecute homosexuality in Africa, paving the way for the taboos that prevail today.

The main character in my latest novel, Mr Loverman, is a 74-year-old black gay man, Barrington Walker. Married with two daughters, he has been in the closet for 50 years. Soon after the book was published, a young gay man emailed me from Nigeria expressing his fear that his life would turn out like Barrington's. I didn't know what to suggest except that, if he wanted to live openly and legally as homosexual, he had to leave his homeland. What else could I say?

Millions of gay people living in Africa face a similar choice. If they stay, they can either repress their natural sexuality or risk losing their liberty and their lives. The legacy of colonialism is alive and well. As another character in Mr Loverman says: "It's homophobia, not homosexuality, that was imported to Africa."[/s]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth

Homophobia was brought to Africa by white people, not homosexuality. grin grin grin

CC: Crackhaus, stop being so sentimental and do your research thoroughly next time around. wink smiley kiss

Lies
Falsification of history to support homosexuality.
Like i told u before, google is no longer your friend. Every research, article and history from 2003 has been tampered with and doctored to support modern views and thinking. From historical facts to medical findings to religious discoveries. In the next few months (before the end of the year), you are going to see evidence of this.

5 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 12:51am On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:

Believe it or not, i completely understand the way 5minsmadness is thinking because i used to think like that. Nigerians have a level of ignorance and bitterness unparalleled. [b]Back in Nigeria, [/b]i thought my way of thinking was normal and everyone else was crazy. I never took the time to consider that if my way was normal and i had other like minded people thinking the same way, then my surroundings would be fine. I mean, i was thinking like a normal human being right? The economy would be fine, people wouldn't be burned in the streets on a daily basis, there wouldn't be trash littering every nook and cranny, policemen wouldn't be standing confidently in public collecting bribe like that was there job, etc. Nigerians don't want to understand that every country has issues and it is the magnitude and frequency of the issues that matters. What also matters is how you manage it as a people. Nigerians don't have a clue what their issues are or how to go about solving them but are quick to point out the perceived fault in others. They are a true example of the saying, "misery likes company". Since they are so depressed and unhappy, they are always on the lookout for the worst news to come of countries like the U.S.A, so they can say "ehen, i talk am. See wetin dem don do too". [b]People like him don't understand that the solution to their problem is exposure. [/b]Once they can have access to it, their perception will change. The problem is just how does one get them exposed.

grin
Ahahahahahaaaaa
Choi.
I'm talking like this cos i havent been exposed. I havent crossed the shores of nigeria. Of course, that must be it!
When did u 'go abroad' sir?

4 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:

And that is what you and millions of Nigerians do not understand. It is not about what i feel about it. It is about the right of others to live their lives freely and without discrimination. Your argument is the same one a terrorist uses to cause mayhem. Trying to force your belief on others never ends well. Of course we have pockets of people in the U.S who just don't get it, but they are the minority. As long as they don't cause any harm to me or the society, anyone is free to do whatever they like. You talk of what is moral and what is not. As a Nigerian, that is hilarious. Nigerians do not have a clue about morality. If they did, Nigeria would not be the decay it is today. Look around you. You have to be high to do the things most Nigerians do. Nigerians are the most corrupt and bitter people one earth and yet you have the nerve to pass judgement on others. How does that work?

Nigerians aren't more innately corrupt than any other country in the west. The problem is justice-law enforcement problem, and not a morality problem. People will generally commit crimes and offences they know they can get away with. This is the reason a majority of Nigerians outside of Nigeria suddenly become law-abiding when the leave the shores of Nigeria. If you cannot this, then it's quite unfortunate.

Secondly, homosèx is detrimental to society, especially faggit gayness. Faggits are responsible for the spread of HIV. Mr. Exposure, I challenge you to read and research. Did you know that the faggit demographic accounts for more than three-quarters of the HIV population? grin. No, they didn't tell you that. Over 90% of Straight men who have the disease got it from women who got it from men involving in gay sex who also have sex with women. Did you know HIV used to be colloquially callex the "gay disease"?

So, Mr. Exposure, since I!'m on the same level as a religious extremist/terrorist, what do you think about discrimination of couples who involve in incést?

4 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 13, 2016
crackhaus:

He no longer needs to bathe to de-Nigerianise. His de-Nigerianisation is complete. You no see the terms wey he dey take describe us; 'you', 'them', 'that', etc. That nigga hometown is now Brooklyn. grin

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

grin
Ahahahahahaaaaa
Choi.
I'm talking like this cos i havent been exposed. I havent crossed the shores of nigeria. Of course, that must be it!
When did u 'go abroad' sir?

I can bet my left ball that it was before Mungo Park "discovered" River Niger. grin

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2016
cococandy:
Well I've lived in Nigeria all my life. Born and raised until very recently. And I don't agree with the mainstream opinions on many issues. So maybe that's not the problem.

grin
Nooooo,
Its the problem o!
We backward nigerians that have never been 'exposed' to the good old U.S of A have one mentality doncha know? We only get 'exposed' when we travel out. Like pimpin or is it pippimp used to think like us before he went abroad and became 'exposed' grin

grin

5mins pls let this be the last time you mention me over this issue. It's annoying honestly.
Oh alright.
You know av got a soft spot for you ever since u dropped engine grin

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:

Your bold statement makes no sense. What research are you basing your question on? Even if there was some sort of research, who would admit to something that could earn you a death sentence? When fear is predominant in a society, you will never achieve accuracy or the truth.

And what foundation are u basing this your theory on? Are u saying the fear was so absolute, no one could cone forward and say they were gay? How did they get partners? Do you know of any of your father's peers who was gay?

If no one knows of anyone in nigeria in the 70s who was gay, why would u even think men having sex with men existed in nigeria in the 70s (apart from ritual purposes)?

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 1:14am On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:

If i understand you correctly, you mean while in Nigeria, your views on gay relationships was amiable? If that is the case, then you are a better person than I. It took some serious reorientation in the true meaning of freedom and rights for me to really understand. This is why i understand how they think because i used to think like that. You must have come from a well groomed environment which affected your mentality. The vast majority of Nigerians, because of societal upbringing and norms have serious issues they are not aware of. I wasn't aware of it till i was exposed to something better.

grin
grin
grin
grin
Oh Lawwwwwwwdddd! grin

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by cococandy(f): 1:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Noted.
5minsmadness:

grin
Nooooo,
Its the problem o!
We backward nigerians that have never been 'exposed' to the good old U.S of A have one mentality doncha know? We only get 'exposed' when we travel out. Like pimpin or is it pippimp used to think like us before he went abroad and became 'exposed' grin
grin
Oh alright.
You know av got a soft spot for you ever since u dropped engine grin
5minsmadness:

Same as men in ghana, india, pakistan and Brazil have been sleeping with thier daughters. However in all these places it is considered a crime. It is only in the west that they glamourise it. Disgusting.
Why would i gloat over evil ? You think i'm gloating when i mention u in these threads?
I'm concerned when it happens in the west because the west is more apt to turn such fiascos into law, immoral filthy law, and the majority of the world's youth and future leaders are easily impressionable and blindly follow in order to appear 'civilized'.
undecided
5minsmadness:

I metion u because u support it.
I 'cry more than the bereaved' because anything the west does affects our youth and they see it as acceptable and cool (unfortunately).
I stand against such despicable acts there so it doesnt become a norm here.
Just because it happens over here doesnt mean it is "acceptable " over here. The americans glamourise it and our youths sadly copy them. Criticising it from becoming the norm over there and hence influencing out youth here is like plucking weed from the roots.
This is my stand.
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by 5minsmadness: 1:26am On Aug 13, 2016
Timbuktou:

He's not complicated. He's just exposed and enlightened.
Very exposed and enlightened since he left these shores. Not like us who have never gone ashore before grin

I'm tempted to think he is franci... But lemme still observe. wink

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

Very exposed and enlightened since he left these shores. Not like us who have never gone ashore before grin

I'm tempted to think he is franci... But lemme still observe. wink

Lol. Who knows! He might just be the one.

Meanwhile, I'm going to abroad tomorrow. I must be exposed by force.

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 1:48am On Aug 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

grin
grin
grin
grin
Oh Lawwwwwwwdddd! grin

All you have to do is look at your surroundings and environment and ask yourself; is my way of thinking, which is a reflection of how millions of Nigerians think, is it working out for us? You guys are doing the same phucked up thing and thinking the same phucked up way, and are expecting a different outcome. In what planet does that work?

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lies
Falsification of history to support homosexuality.
Like i told u before, google is no longer your friend. Every research, article and history from 2003 has been tampered with and doctored to support modern views and thinking. From historical facts to medical findings to religious discoveries. In the next few months (before the end of the year), you are going to see evidence of this.

Of course!

Then let's rely on the research carried out by the Crackhaus Research Institute: how many gay people do you know who were born before the 80s? grin

Now ask me how many I know who were born in Europe?
And the answer will be exactly the same.

Beer parlor arguments. undecided
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2016
crackhaus:

No problem.

So tell us how a research/survey is conducted in Germany.
They go around asking every single human being living there before it can proven as fact right? gringrin

Dundee ...

I don't know what your obsession with Germany is but there are international standards that lay out how many percent of a given population need to be interviewed for the research to be considered representative. Your Catholic school didn't teach you that? I am not surprised. wink

Now ask me how many Europeans born before the 80s I know who are gay and the answer will be the same. cheesy

I considered you smart. You are disappointing here. Get a hold of your emotions and debate like the genius you consider yourself to be. undecided
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2016
oloyede252:
eg the child socialization will the basis for his behaviour.also the family, society,religion,culture,laws,mores,norms and other external influences such as media etc are the enviromental factors am talking/typing about

So how do you raise a child to become gay? grin

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2016
crackhaus:

Like I noted before, you really got nothing to add.

You keep talking about me travelling a bit more, and I always ignore it because it's obvious you're deluded to think everyone residing in Nigeria never ever leaves Nigeria. cheesy
This only goes to show you might actually have come from a poverty-stricken family, sorry I'm not like you.

I honestly don't know if I was supposed to come here and start telling the whole world where and where I've visited/lived just like you lot do here.. cheesy

Listen babe, I'm way too confident to start fronting Christopher Columbus the world explorer on the internet. gringrin
I don't need the hype to feel good, get it?

No substance at all. In your desperation you have even started to insult my family. It's ok.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

undecided

The West glamorizes fathers who sleep with their daughters?
And when we say that you need exposure, you say we have a superiority complex. How could we not have it when you spew so much rubbish?

Sorry but you wrote there is more than stewpid.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Timbuktou:

Nigerians aren't more innately corrupt than any other country in the west. The problem is justice-law enforcement problem, and not a morality problem. People will generally commit crimes and offences they know they can get away with. This is the reason a majority of Nigerians outside of Nigeria suddenly become law-abiding when the leave the shores of Nigeria. If you cannot this, then it's quite unfortunate.

Secondly, homosèx is detrimental to society, especially faggit gayness. Faggits are responsible for the spread of HIV. Mr. Exposure, I challenge you to read and research. Did you know that the faggit demographic accounts for more than three-quarters of the HIV population? grin. No, they didn't tell you that. Over 90% of Straight men who have the disease got it from women who got it from men involving in gay sex who also have sex with women. Did you know HIV used to be colloquially callex the "gay disease"?

So, Mr. Exposure, since I!'m on the same level as a religious extremist/terrorist, what do you think about discrimination of couples who involve in incést?

Logic is foreign to you.

If people will commit crimes in the absence of law enforcement, what do we need morality for?

A sound level of morality makes people do the right thing even if no punishment is expected. This is what morality and conscience are for.

But the average Nigerian's morality is at the level of a three-year-old: I will do anything if I can do away with it.
Not: I will do what is right because my moral development extends that of a baboon.

And you have the guts to feel morally superior to Westerners. grin

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by oloyede252(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Mindfulness:

lol grin are you asking me that? WHen I haven't seen anybody who is gay.lady talk better tin ol
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by cococandy(f): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Mindfulness:

I guess we should ask the straight parents who raised all these gay folks in the world how they managed to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by TV01(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:
Until you grasp the true concept of rights and freedoms you can never understand.
Maybe it would help if you could briefly state what this charter of rights and freedoms should contain - at a minimum. And then explain how the sexual behaviour which all societies - until very recently - across all time have universally seen as destructive and immoral, suddenly becomes something that is mainstreamed and forcebly celebrated. What exactly was it that the enlightened who champion this know now, that was hidden from men all this time?

Danke Shoen

TV

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2016
TV01:

Maybe it would help if you could briefly state what this charter of rights and freedoms should contain - at a minimum. And then explain how the sexual behaviour which all societies - until very recently - across all time have universally seen as destructive and immoral, suddenly becomes something that is mainstreamed and forcebly celebrated. What exactly was it that the enlightened who champion this know now, that was hidden from men all this time?

Danke Shoen

TV

You are missing the point. Personally, i believe that sex between two people of the same gender is absolutely disgusting but that is not the issue. The issue is, because i don't like it, does that mean people should not be free to do what they want as long as it does not harm me? Do you know why terrorists do what they do? Because they believe that they are right and you are wrong. Your way of life is abnormal. So, by your logic, since they believe that, then it is ok for them to kill you, right? Just because you believe their way is wrong does not mean you can impose your beliefs on them. And you might want to brush up on your history. Homosexuality has been in existence since the dawn of time. Look up greece, the Roman empire, france, and most arab countries etc. The only reason everyone is so aware of it now is because of the internet. You can't say because you don't like something you can then shackle someone else. This is why Africa is so backwards. There are many people i don't like i work with but i have to work with them and be civil. If we all all acted on our pre dispositions, this planet would be destroyed. Read up on the spanish inquisition and the crusade and you will understand why it is not a good idea to impose your beliefs on other people. What christians did then would make ISIS members look like kindergarten kids today. While you are at it, read up on Hitler and his reasons for killing six million jews. His thought process was no different from yours.

Cc cococandy

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2016
Mindfulness:

Logic is foreign to you.

If people will commit crimes in the absence of law enforcement, what do we need morality for?

A sound level of morality makes people do the right thing even if no punishment is expected. This is what morality and conscience are for.

But the average Nigerian's morality is at the level of a three-year-old: I will do anything if I can do away with it.
Not: I will do what is right because my moral development extends that of a baboon.

And you have the guts to feel morally superior to Westerners. grin

Ouch. That is absolutely below the belt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.