Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) (16178 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

All of them. grin

You better provide facts that prove that there was no homose.xuality in Nigeria before the evil white man brought it there. grin grin
Mindfulness, we both know you're beat and got nothing else to type.

Only you went to produce an article about the history of homosexuality in Africa, yet you didn't read through it because you would have noticed Nigeria wasn't even there. cheesy

Now you're still asking me to provide facts when the article you dug up already proves they had no information on Nigeria.

But please, don't let me stop you...you can keep searching Google, maybe you will finally see an article that mentions Nigeria before next year. Your time starts now! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

See me see this nigga.. gringrin

I asked a question...instead of you to provide an answer if you can help it, you're busy telling us the question doesn't make sense.

How many Nigerians born before the 80s do you know personally as being gay?
Simple question, simple answer.

This is how you go about a research.

I'm pretty sure you have some sort of education. That is if we can call what Nigeria provides an education. I already answered your question. Didn't you read what i wrote? How do you get people to open up positively to an issue when there is a death sentence or social stigma attached to the response you give. Plus, this is Nigeria we are talking about. You guys don't know how many people live in a given street not to talk of a state, so how can you get an accurate measure of anything? I hope my post is not too complicated for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by oloyede252(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
In as much as i enjoy and learn from this arguments please let make this a healthy debate.it sometimes hurt me seeing matured men and women insult and abuse eachother.please let stop.
@mindfulness if am correct you agree that people are born gay.i disagree with that cos i believe being gay or not has to do with enviromental factors more than other school of thought(heredity)..
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

And what is exposure?
By what parameters do you measure it?

Don't answer, let me guess - exposure to people like you means swallowing and replicating western culture.

You have claimed that Nigeria has become exposed to homosexuality through the sat TV and the internet and you are asking me what exposure is a few hours later?

If you need more examples of modern-day-means-of-exposure, holla at me. wink

How is it that you people don't get exposed by imitating Japanese/Chinese/Russian culture? Jokers! gringrin

Do you watch Japanese, Chinese or Russian TV? grin

Do you speak their language?

Are these destinations that are frequently travelled?

How can these nations have more impact on countries they have no closed links to, historically, linguistically and religiously.

You don't need to be a sociologist to answer such questions. wink

What the blazes is my business with where you live or what they did in Germany in the 80s? undecided

Did anyone mention Germany? grin

We talking about Nigeria, I am a Nigerian.

It's time you travel a bit. wink

Sometimes I wonder if you proofread before clicking submit.. cheesy

Sometimes I wonder if you think before you submit. wink

So homosexuality that is still not widely-accepted today in the 21st century was widely-accepted in ancient Greece and Asia?

In your mind, the development of the human race and all cultures is linear, aight? I thought so. cheesy

You're just not sane I swear.. grin

Irrelevant.

Again you went on Google to do a search on History of Gay marriage in Asia..

You didn't do even that and that's why you are hyperventilating.

In your own voice: It's just NL. smiley

People can be born gay is much more sensible.

Apart from believing people choose to be gay, I also believe they're having a form of psychological illness.

So if they can be born gay and according to you have a psychological illness, why persecute them? This is how Nigeria treats their sick? undecided

No wonder you have no man in your life yet. gringrin

You are really trying today. grin
I can sense your desperation. It smells good. grin

Girl you have nothing else to type...are you a yo-yo?
You keep bouncing in every direction.

I am a fat yoyo. Next please. grin

Greece, Asia, China, Syria.. Next will be Antarctica.

Next be your village. cheesy smiley

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

[s]In Lagos State University of Crackhaus. wink

I have never seen a gay person in the Greek city of Trikala so there must be none. grin

Cracky, what's happened?[/s]
For a research to be carried out in Germany, they would have to interview every single person living in Germany. cheesy
Aren't you the same person who claimed that women can change their surnames in Greece because you met some who did?

Madam abeg shift make I see road, you have nothing else to add other than ad hominems.

Maybe this new guy can pull you out of the quick sand you have found yourself in.

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

For a research to be carried out in Germany, they would have to interview every single person living in Germany. cheesy
Aren't you the same person who claimed that women can change their surnames in Greece because you met some who did?

I also provided a list of celebrities who did. wink grin

Madam abeg shift make I see road, you have nothing else to add other than ad hominems.

Says the one who called me insane. grin

Maybe this new guy can pull you out of the quick sand you have found yourself in.

I don't need help. You have been extremely weak today. kiss
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by TV01(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
pippimp:
If i understand you correctly, you mean while in Nigeria, your views on gay relationships was amiable? If that is the case, then you are a better person than I. It took some serious reorientation in the true meaning of freedom and rights for me to really understand. This is why i understand how they think because i used to think like that. You must have come from a well groomed environment which affected your mentality. The vast majority of Nigerians, because of societal upbringing and norms have serious issues they are not aware of. I wasn't aware of it till i was exposed to something better.
This whole notion of "exposure" leading to a better "understanding" and thus acceptance of homosexual behaviour is beyond risible undecided.

Up until a generation ago, no nation, culture or community had normalised such behaviours. Simply because they are destructive. At best they were winked at, or confined to the periphery.

Up until a few years ago, even people like Obama and Clinton were clear that marriage was male female. When did this cloud of exposure suddenly envelop and enlighten everyone? And when will it pass over Nigeria.

It's pure hive-mind indoctrination to state that exposure leads to acceptance of deviancy. In truth, removal of cultural or religious restraints just let peoples inherent nature reveal itself. What the exposure does is free the unstable to jettison or re-work their moral reference points

I have spent only a few years of my life outside the West, and even here it is not universally or even majorly accepted. It is a forced top down ideology, not a groundswell or popular movement.

And (Mindfulness with your usual reductionist extremism, which typically precedes outright lies grin) no one is saying white people or the West introduced such deviant behaviour to Africa. It has long been with us, but nowhere was it mainstreamed or accorded the kind of ritual honour proper male female relationships were. That is what the West are agitating for - and it should be strenuously resisted.

I need to take longer breaks. Sometimes the level here gives me headaches angry.

TV

7 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
oloyede252:
In as much as i enjoy and learn from this arguments please let make this a healthy debate.it sometimes hurt me seeing matured men and women insult and abuse eachother.please let stop.
@mindfulness if am correct you agree that people are born gay.i disagree with that cos i believe being gay or not has to do with enviromental factors more than other school of thought(heredity)..

What environmental factors?
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
TV01:

This whole notion of "exposure" leading to a better "understanding" and thus acceptance of homosexual behaviour is beyond risible undecided.

Up until a generation ago, no nation, culture or community had normalised such behaviours. Simply because they are destructive. At best they were winked at, or confined to the periphery.

Up until a few years ago, even people like Obama and Clinton were clear that marriage was male female. When did this cloud of exposure suddenly envelop and enlighten everyone? And when will it pass over Nigeria.

It's pure hive-mind indoctrination to state that exposure leads to acceptance of deviancy. In truth, removal of cultural or religious restraints just let peoples inherent nature reveal itself. What the exposure does is free the unstable to jettison or re-work their moral reference points

I have spent only a few years of my life outside the West, and even here it is not universally or even majorly accepted. It is a forced top down ideology, not a groundswell or popular movement.

And (Mindfulness with your usual reductionist extremism, which typically precedes outright lies grin) no one is saying white people or the West introduced such deviant behaviour to Africa. It has long been with us, but nowhere was it mainstreamed or accorded the kind of ritual honour proper male female relationships were. That is what the West are agitating for - and it should be strenuously resisted.

I need to take longer breaks. Sometimes the level here gives me headaches angry.

TV

Says the one who posted his azz on NL. grin

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Mindfulness, we both know you're beat and got nothing else to type.

Only you went to produce an article about the history of homosexuality in Africa, yet you didn't read through it because you would have noticed Nigeria wasn't even there. cheesy

Now you're still asking me to provide facts when the article you dug up already proves they had no information on Nigeria.

But please, don't let me stop you...you can keep searching Google, maybe you will finally see an article that mentions Nigeria before next year. Your time starts now! cheesy

No, I will submit to your notion that homo.sexuality in Nigeria is a Western import. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
pippimp:

I'm pretty sure you have some sort of education. That is if we can call what Nigeria provides an education. I already answered your question. Didn't you read what i wrote? How do you get people to open up positively to an issue when there is a death sentence or social stigma attached to the response you give. Plus, this is Nigeria we are talking about. You guys don't know how many people live in a given street not to talk of a state, so how can you get an accurate measure of anything? I hope my post is not too complicated for you to understand?
And what education do you assume I have? cheesy

You are just another loony with no sense whatsoever...you're meeting me here for the first time and already assuming where I got educated, you must be an airhead.
Do I seem like a member of your extended family domiciled in one village somewhere?

I asked a question, you and Mindfulness still haven't answered and you keep dodging by talking about death sentence and stigma.

How many gay Nigerians born before the 80s do you know personally?
Who said you should ask them anything? grin

7 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by TV01(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:
Says the one who posted his azz on NL. grin
...just ask politely grin. Your warped reverse psychology is pitifully lame cheesy. And as usual, no answers...understandable though, given the power of TV in facsimile grin.

TV

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

[s]You have claimed that Nigeria has become exposed to homosexuality through the sat TV and the internet and you are asking me what exposure is a few hours later?

If you need more examples of modern-day-means-of-exposure, holla at me. wink

Do you watch Japanese, Chinese or Russian TV? grin

Do you speak their language?

Are these destinations that are frequently travelled?

How can these nations have more impact on countries they have no closed links to, historically, linguistically and religiously.

You don't need to be a sociologist to answer such questions. wink

Did anyone mention Germany? grin

It's time you travel a bit. wink

Sometimes I wonder if you think before you submit. wink

In your mind, the development of the human race and all cultures is linear, aight? I thought so. cheesy

Irrelevant.

You didn't do even that and that's why you are hyperventilating.

In your own voice: It's just NL. smiley

So if they can be born gay and according to you have a psychological illness, why persecute them? This is how Nigeria treats their sick? undecided

You are really trying today. grin
I can sense your desperation. It smells good. grin

I am a fat yoyo. Next please. grin

Next be your village. cheesy smiley[/s]
Like I noted before, you really got nothing to add.

You keep talking about me travelling a bit more, and I always ignore it because it's obvious you're deluded to think everyone residing in Nigeria never ever leaves Nigeria. cheesy
This only goes to show you might actually have come from a poverty-stricken family, sorry I'm not like you.

I honestly don't know if I was supposed to come here and start telling the whole world where and where I've visited/lived just like you lot do here.. cheesy

Listen babe, I'm way too confident to start fronting Christopher Columbus the world explorer on the internet. gringrin
I don't need the hype to feel good, get it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

And what education do you assume I have? cheesy

You are just another loony with no sense whatsoever...you're meeting me here for the first time and already assuming where I got educated, you must be an airhead.
Do I seem like a member of your extended family domiciled in one village somewhere?

I asked a question, you and Mindfulness still haven't answered and you keep dodging by talking about death sentence and stigma.

How many people born before the 80s do you know personally? Who said you should ask them anything? grin

You are dancing around in circles. You cannot ask a question like that when the people and environment is backwards societally and mentally. Who would you ask in the 80's? Who would agree to being gay in those days when you could be killed for it? Put yourself in that position ask yourself the same question. Do you know any gay people? If not, does that mean because you don't they don't exist? Even a 12 year old wouldn't have this kind of thought process.

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by oloyede252(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

What environmental factors?
eg the child socialization will the basis for his behaviour.also the family, society,religion,culture,laws,mores,norms and other external influences such as media etc are the enviromental factors am talking/typing about
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
pippimp:

You are dancing around in circles. You cannot ask a question like that when the people and environment is backwards societally and mentally. Who would you ask in the 80's? Who would agree to being gay in those days when you could be killed for it? Put yourself in that position ask yourself the same question. Do you know any gay people? If not, does that mean because you don't they don't exist? Even a 12 year old wouldn't have this kind of thought process.
He says I'm the one dancing in circles...lol.

PIIMP, do you know any Nigerian who is gay and was born before the 80s?

Your answer will not prove to me they don't exist, it will only prove to you that you know none.

Who be this one again? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

I also provided a list of celebrities who did. wink grin

Says the one who called me insane. grin

I don't need help. You have been extremely weak today. kiss
No problem.

So tell us how a research/survey is conducted in Germany.
They go around asking every single human being living there before it can proven as fact right? gringrin

Dundee ...

4 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

He says I'm the one dancing in circles...lol.

PIIMP, do you know any Nigerian who is gay and was born before the 80s?

Your answer will not prove to me they don't exist, it will only prove to you that you know none.

Who be this one again? gringrin

Do you even listen to what you are saying? It's like trying to a educate a five year old. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
pippimp:

If i understand you correctly, you mean while in Nigeria, your views on gay relationships was amiable? If that is the case, then you are a better person than I. It took some serious reorientation in the true meaning of freedom and rights for me to really understand. This is why i understand how they think because i used to think like that. You must have come from a well groomed environment which affected your mentality. The vast majority of Nigerians, because of societal upbringing and norms have serious issues they are not aware of. I wasn't aware of it till i was exposed to something better.

You must be more exposed, better civilised and probably more enlightened than thise oyibo you met in their country who still despise anything gay. Oya, clap for yourself. If the toleration of gayness is the hallmark of goodness and enlightenment, I refuse to be good or enlightened.

The joke is on you. Everyday, white people in the west are being prosecutex or persecuted for homophobia, many of those who aren't are free from such treatment because they're too scared to speak their minds. You have a looooonnng way to go.

5 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by cococandy(f): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Certainly.

All my life something in me never has agreed to discrimination or unfair treatment of others. If my personal opinion about something is not favorable to it, I don't believe that thing should be judged based on what I feel but on what's fair to everyone involved. I'll keep my personal views on it just that. Personal.

pippimp:

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
pippimp:

Do you even listen to what you are saying? It's like trying to a educate a five year old. Smh.
You obviously didn't see me coming amigo, a huge tactical blunder on your part.

A simple yes or no answer, but you went into overdrive by adding differentials and unknown vectors.

What a complication you must be.

6 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

A simple yes or no answer, but you went into overdrive by adding differentials and unknown vectors.

He's not complicated. He's just exposed and enlightened.
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nawaoh..... Some people sha......
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

You must be more exposed, better civilised and probably more enlightened than thise oyibo you met in their country who still despise anything gay. Oya, clap for yourself. If the toleration of gayness is the hallmark of goodness and enlightenment, I refuse to be good or enlightened.

The joke is on you. Everyday, white people in the west are being prosecutex or persecuted for homophobia, many of those who aren't are free from such treatment because they're too scared to speak their minds. You have a looooonnng way to go.
You dey mind them, that false sense of superiority they possess doesn't allow them to stop and think about what they actually saying.

Imagine the nonsense talk about exposure, what fvcking exposure?
When some sick dude picked up a gun and went on a killing spree at a gay club, he sure wasn't exposed despite the fact he was born in the US.
But PIIMP the Nigerian immigrant is suddenly more civilized & exposed than him.

Na mumu dey worry dem sha...

5 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

He's not complicated. He's just exposed and enlightened.
Touché. cheesycheesy
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

You dey mind them, that false sense of superiority they possess doesn't allow them to stop and think about what they actually saying.

Imagine the nonsense talk about exposure, what fvcking exposure?
When some sick dude picked up a gun and went on a killing spree at a gay club, he sure wasn't exposed despite the fact he was born in the US.
But PIIMP the Nigerian immigrant is suddenly more civilized & exposed than him.

Na mumu dey worry dem sha...

A little knowledge is truly a dangerous thing. No be the same west den charge one baker because he been refuse to bake "wedding" cake for gay couple? The baker na Naija man? All these inferior complexed Nigerians sef dem dey disgust me.

6 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2016
Timbuktou:

And that is what you and millions of Nigerians do not understand. It is not about what i feel about it. It is about the right of others to live their lives freely and without discrimination. Your argument is the same one a terrorist uses to cause mayhem. Trying to force your belief on others never ends well. Of course we have pockets of people in the U.S who just don't get it, but they are the minority. As long as they don't cause any harm to me or the society, anyone is free to do whatever they like. You talk of what is moral and what is not. As a Nigerian, that is hilarious. Nigerians do not have a clue about morality. If they did, Nigeria would not be the decay it is today. Look around you. You have to be high to do the things most Nigerians do. Nigerians are the most corrupt and bitter people one earth and yet you have the nerve to pass judgement on others. How does that work?

4 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2016
Timbuktou:

A little knowledge is truly a dangerous thing. No be the same west den charge one baker because he been refuse to bake "wedding" cake for gay couple? The baker na Naija man? All these inferior complexed Nigerians sef dem dey disgust me.
They've got family in Nigeria begging them for dollars every month, why won't they feel funky.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2016
crackhaus:

Oh i saw you coming alright.

1. You are a Nigerian.

2. You are the usual Nairalander.

3. You have zero exposure.

Trust me; I saw you coming. Kinda hard to miss.

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 12:06am On Aug 13, 2016
crackhaus:

They've got family in Nigeria begging them for dollars every month, why won't they feel funky.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Millions of Nigerians have the same moral mentality you have. How has that improved yous lives and the society? You guys are one of the most dangerous people on earth. Not only to yourselves, but to the world. Smh.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:

Oh i saw you coming alright.

1. You are a Nigerian.

2. You are the usual Nairalander.

3. You have zero exposure.

Trust me; I saw you coming. Kinda hard to miss.
I am not one of your struggling family members in Nigeria dude, check your phonebook for their numbers.

I see you've now calmed down tho... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by pippimp(m): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2016
crackhaus:

I am not one of your struggling family members in Nigeria dude, check your phonebook for their numbers.

I see you've now calmed down tho... cheesy

I have CQ today so i am multi tasking. I can handle my duties as well as educate a 12 year old. I mean't it though. You have zero exposure. You are not alone. There are millions like you. Until you grasp the true concept of rights and freedoms you can never understand. Obviously your environment can never afford you the opportunity to understand it. It is like trying to tell someone born and raised in the village that there is a better way of doing things. He would argue with you to death which is why i am not surprised by your responses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mother Inlaw / Some African Parents Destroy Beautiful Love Relationships With Their Prejudices / Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.