Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) (16192 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

How many children have gaysex produced?

Children with genetic disorders?
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Children with genetic disorders?

Both classes: with and without genetic disorders grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Both classes: with and without genetic disorders grin

Tim, honestly, for some reason I like you but you don't make sense.

Gays don't have kids with each other for obvious reasons. If they have kids, then the risk of giving birth to children with genetic disorders is much lower than by means of inbreeding.
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

If America falls, another country will rise and so might another culture. I, for one, am not so opposed to living in a muslim civilisation. grin. Having an open harem might just be the thing for me, or not. But, at least, I think I deserve the opportunity to try my hands at it. grin

On a serious note though, they're suffering from an arrogance not uncommon with the properous. People who never really had to struggle for anything in life possess a certain foolish, untested arrogance that isn't able to sustain their inheritance.

How do you think the Thomas Jeffersons and George Washingtons would handle this current nonsense? By kissing middle east butts? The current generation haven't really had to fight for personal liberties na, so they have no idea what it takes to be free. That's why any clown can enter their space and do as they please.

But make no mistake, civilisations rise and fall all the time. If America falls, it would be hardly surprising. But, I think it's unlikely. They'll just get to the brink and fight back.
All we can is watch, learn, and make adjustments.

I just don't fancy that blind loyalty some of our people have for the west.
I mean come on, think for yourselves people—we understand the country is dreamland to y'all, but that doesn't mean everything they do should be applauded.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

This is cute. It almost made my heart melt but I don't trust you. cool

Between the both of us, I alone should be the trustworthy one.

Remember what happened with your carefreewannabe handle? cheesy
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Between the both of us, I alone should be the trustworthy one.

Remember what happened with your carefreewannabe handle? cheesy

No, I don't remember any wannabes.
Whether I am considered trustworthy here or not is irrelevant. wink
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

The likelihood that they will is quite high. Se.x --> (unwanted) pregnancy --> genetic disorders --> suffering --> costs for society as a whole
Again, it's the unborn children that becomes the excuse for tagging incest a crime.

Why are unborn children not given consideration on the issue of abortion?

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Tim, honestly, for some reason I like you but you don't make sense.

Gays don't have kids with each other for obvious reasons. If they have kids, then the risk of giving birth to children with genetic disorders is much lower than by means of inbreeding.

Mindy, for some reason I pity you but youre hopeless.

Has your brain not told you that it's actually pissible to eliminate the pissibility of offspring? Ever heard of contraceptives, sterilisation? I guess not. Your reasoning is overly one-dimensional. Broad concepts are too advanced for your narrow mind.

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Mindy, for some reason I pity you but youre hopeless.

Does it feel good to you? grin

Has your brain not told you that it's actually pissible to eliminate the pissibility of offspring? Ever heard of contraceptives, sterilisation? I guess not. Your reasoning is overly one-dimensional. Broad concepts are too advanced for your narrow mind.

How many people have become pregnant despite contraceptives?
And how is compulsory sterilization compatible with human rights? grin Last time someone voiced it out loud, it was Hitler, I think. grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

No, I don't remember any wannabes.
Whether I am considered trustworthy here or not is irrelevant. wink
I'm just pointing you to the fact that you have given me reasons not to trust going by your antecedents, yet you're wondering if you can trust me when I didn't give you any reason not to. cheesycheesy

But okay, moving on.. cool

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Again, it's the unborn children that becomes the excuse for tagging incest a crime.
Why are unborn children not given consideration on the issue of abortion?

They are. Nobody wants them to be born to mothers who don't them. wink

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

I'm just pointing you to the fact that you have given me reasons not to trust going by your antecedents, yet you're wondering if you can trust me when I didn't give you any reason not to. cheesycheesy

But okay, moving on.. cool

This is for me to decide. wink kiss
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

How many people have become pregnant despite contraceptives?

And how is compulsory sterilization compatible with human rights? grin

Last time someone voiced it out loud, it was Hitler, I think. grin

Which makes sterilisation the most real option doesn't it?

How is putting age restrictions on other human activities compatible with human rights? Are you saying people under 18 years of age are being deprived their rights on account of not being considerex old enough to drink, marry or register a business? Or even have sèx? Mindfulness, you sly cat you. grin

Irrelevant to the discourse, but please, carry on.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

I mean come on, think for yourselves people—we understand the country is dreamland to y'all, but that doesn't mean everything they do should be applauded.

Your crush, Mindfulness will soon come and say they have a better economy than Nigeria's, as such we must tow whatever path they tread.
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Which makes sterilisation the most real option doesn't it?

How is putting age restrictions on other human activities compatible with human rights? Are you saying people under 18 years of age are being deprived their rights on account of not being considerex old enough to drink, marry or register a business? Or even have sèx? Mindfulness, you sly cat you. grin

Irrelevant to the discourse, but please, carry on.

This is exactly the way you 'reason'. wink
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

So Africans who have no problem with homos.exulaity are blindly loyal to the West? undecided

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Your crush, Mindfulness will soon come and say they have a better economy than Nigeria's, as such we must tow whatever path they tread.

Are you jealous? grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

This is exactly the way you 'reason'. wink

No offence, but you possess a mental incapacity if you don't reason this way. wink

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Are you jealous? grin

Of? A bipolar woman? grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

No offence, but you possess a mental incapacity if you don't reason this way. wink

I take it as a compliment. grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Of? A bipolar woman? grin

Of your friend who is male - by the way.
Care to share some bikini pictures too? grin grin grin grin grin

You promised your friend TV to post some, I remember. cheesy
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

I take it as a compliment. grin

You remind me of Onila. Too many similarities. Anyway, what's wrong with my analogy of responsible behaviour? If there are laws that try to institute responsible marriage, drinking, smoking, etc. Shoudn't there be laws for responsible incesting? grin..

And, by the way, abortion is still available for those cases where contraceptives fail.. grin. Or did Hitler loudly proclaim abortion, and is therefore, an infringement on human rights?

3 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Of your friend who is male - by the way.
Care to share some bikini pictures too? grin grin grin grin grin

You promised your friend TV to post some, I remember. cheesy

I did? Please, produce such a quote from me. I'd be delighted to be proven wrong by you of al people.

Though, I wonder about your fetish with bikini-clad men.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

You remind me of Onila. Too many similarities. Anyway, what's wrong with my analogy of responsible behaviour? If there are laws that try to institute responsible marriage, drinking, smoking, etc. Shoudn't there be laws for responsible incesting? grin..

I don't care. How many times do you want me to repeat it?

And, by the way, abortion is still available for those cases where contraceptives fail.. grin. Or did Hitler loudly proclaim abortion, and is therefore, an infringement on human rights?

The dvmbest statement so far. I am getting a headache. I regret telling you not to call on your friends. You need the full manpower to engage me in a debate. grin

Crackhaus, where are you, I need some stimulation. cool grin cheesy
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

I did? Please, produce such a quote from me. I'd be delighted to be proven wrong by you of al people.

Though, I wonder about your fetish with bikini-clad men.

TV:

Congratulations and very well done...but you don't think you can just rinse and go like that se? Please present gallery of your efforts here grin.

TV

...and please, no ex-in-laws, neighbors, strangers you sat next to on the train, random strangers or shutterstock images wink.

Timbuktou:

Hehehe. I go soon upload am.

Boys Night Out Thread on July,30

grin grin grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't care. How many times do you want me to repeat it?

The dvmbest statement so far. I am getting a headache. I regret telling you not to call on your friends. You need the full manpower to engage me in a debate. grin

Crackhaus, where are you, I need some stimulation. cool grin cheesy

You don't care or you have no clue? grin

Wisdom is folly to the foolish, I understand.

You need him to indulge in your psychotic meanderings and misdirections? Very well. But don't claim to be a sane human in future. You'll be required to prove it on this board.

2 Likes

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

You don't care or you have no clue? grin

Wisdom is folly to the foolish, I understand.

You need him to indulge in your psychotic meanderings and misdirections? Very well. But don't claim to be a sane human in future. You'll be required to prove it on this board.

Your opinions of me are irrelevant. cool

I play in Premiere League, not the local village league. cool cheesy
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Boys Night Out Thread on July,30

grin grin grin

If I say you should be chianed now, you'll say I am overreacting. grin

We were talking about my super son and his pictures which I have uploaded and removed. Try harder.

Crackhaus, you need to have this woman committed before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Your opinions of me are irrelevant. cool

I play in Premiere League, not the local village league. cool cheesy

Back at you. You seem to be abke to read my thoughts concerning you.

1 Like

Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

If I say you should be chianed now, you'll say I am overreacting. grin

We were talking about my super son and his pictures which I have uploaded and removed. Try harder.

No bikini pictures? grin

Crackhaus, you need to have this woman committed before it's too late.

I don't think he needs your help in this game and we both know it. grin
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Back at you. You seem to be abke to read my thoughts concerning you.

Lame.
Re: America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) by crackhaus: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

So Africans who have no problem with homos.exulaity are blindly loyal to the West? undecided

Isn't it obvious?
For the love of God, when exactly did homosexuality start getting into our psyche as Nigerians?

I don't know how old you are but as a young boy back in the early 90s, I didn't even know what homosexuality was?
As in, I didn't know the word even existed.
There was no internet, and what we had was what they call landlines.

All people watched then on TV was NTA and other state-owned TV stations.
Before we knew it, satellite TV began to permeate the Nigerian market in the mid to late 90s—also, cellphones (GSM) and consequently the internet ...and with this, came what we now know as LGBT.

Have you not noticed that it's mostly young Nigerians that support homosexuality? The older people (middle-aged and above) who might support it only do so because they want to belong, look cool/hip, and avoid being seen as as medieval.

How is it that those who claim that people can be born gay still can't explain how there was almost no person in Nigeria who was born gay in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s?

Why did people just suddenly start having children who were born gay only in the 80s and above?

Do you not see just how silly the idea that someone can be born gay is to anyone with common sense? cheesy

If not for the internet, television, and travelling to the west...wetin concern Nigerians with homosexuality?

The golden boys and girls (aged) in our society don't have gays/lesbians among them last time I checked...or maybe I haven't been lucky enough to see a 50yr old Nigerian who is gay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.