Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee (1016 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by unibenstudent1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
I no get babe so i can't contribute, i am sure 90% met their babe under mangos tree
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by obiorathesubtle: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
In a train at the southampton station, we're getting married in a month cheesy

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Singles program at church!

Life sha! Started like a joke! I was after big ass cheesy, been almost 3years now, am still after it

Haven't engaged her yet!
But soon!

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by kwencypresh(f): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
two years ago, through Facebook
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
kwencypresh:

Hmmmmmm
awww your baby is so cute!

Girl right?
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
In a baba Ijebu kiosk, he was arguing about the history of lotto gringringrin

[size=2]believe that at your own peril tongue[/size]

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nil
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by IamLEGEND1: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Inside bush,I went to piss....

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by kwencypresh(f): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
awww your baby is so cute!
Girl right?
Boy

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by kingsleyking1904(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
lilyqueen:
Nil
you are a beauty
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Here to read lies
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by unibenstudent1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na here u want find ur rib
kingsleyking1904:
you are a beauty
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by unibenstudent1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Madam,so which dick are u riding now
ireneony2:
Here to read lies
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by UrWorstNitemare: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.
Yes, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Flying high
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last 'til the end.
tongue

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by unibenstudent1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
One day e go better for u
lilyqueen:
Nil
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
kwencypresh:
Boy
so cute!
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by unibenstudent1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
U work with baba ijebu
skarlett:
In a baba Ijebu kiosk, he was arguing about the history of lotto gringringrin

[size=2]believe that at your own peril tongue[/size]
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by unibenstudent1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thats an adventure
kwencypresh:

Hmmmmmm
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
In yabatech's library. Funny thing is,she was with someone that liked her but she kinda not liked him as much he did. The guy was a coursemate. I interacted with her,and the conversation was very okay;I never really had the intent of dating her. Overtime she kinda liked my company, she talks about me being intelligent and all those good talks! So I asked her if she was dating my ex coursemate,and she gave a resounding NO! I asked her out, we've been together for a year +.
my coursemate, ehmm, in his heart of hearts dude might be thinking I stole his girl .But in this love thing all game is fair. However, she said he was just head over heels for her,but she doesn't see a future with him.
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by unibenstudent1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Obsessed with overseas
2BB4CB3E:
Singles program at church!

Life sha! Started like a joke! I was after big ass cheesy, been almost 3years now, am still after it

Haven't engaged her yet!
But soon!
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by unibenstudent1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nicest contribution so far
illuminated93:
In yabatech's library. Funny thing is,she was with someone that liked her but she kinda not liked him as much he did. The guy was a coursemate. I interacted with her,and the conversation was very okay;I never really had the intent of dating her. Overtime she kinda liked my company, she talks about me being intelligent and all those good talks! So I asked her if she was dating my ex coursemate,and she gave a resounding NO! I asked her out, we've been together for a year +.
my coursemate, ehmm, in his heart of hearts dude might be thinking I stole his girl .But in this love thing all game is fair. However, she said he was just head over heels for her,but she doesn't see a future with him.

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by kwencypresh(f): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
unibenstudent1:
Thats an adventure
Yea it is
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
unibenstudent1:
One day e go better for u

Lol
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by kwencypresh(f): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
so cute!
thank you
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
kingsleyking1904:
you are a beauty

Thanks
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
unibenstudent1:
Obsessed with overseas
What are you saying?

who cares about your irrelevant opinion! undecided
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by Cutezt(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Currently Partnerless grin
Re: How And When Did You Meet Your Current Fiancee by chukz999(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Just Passing By

(1) (Reply)

List Of Names Runs Girls Save Their numerous boyfriends as on their contacts.. / Common Stories To Expect When You Go Back To Your Ex-Girlfriend / Ladies Why Do U Hate Rape So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.