Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? (17172 Views)

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by hopefulLandlord: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You've never made sense when you try to use someone's post against him .

Try harder , one day you'll be a quarter like me .

Bros, like I said, you do not understand Dalaman's claim

If you do, you won't just pop a Bible verse

Take a step back a bit and read it, don't reply hastily, read and understand it, I'm sure you didn't the first time otherwise you would've known what I'm talking about

If you do that and still don't, more power to you
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Touchnot01: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Wicked people!

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, like I said, you do not understand Dalaman's claim

If you do, you won't just pop a Bible verse

Take a step back a bit and read it, don't reply hastily, read and understand it, I'm sure you didn't the first time otherwise you would've known what I'm talking about

If you do that and still don't, more power to you

No wonder 4evergod mocked your ability to comprehend grin
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No wonder 4evergod mocked your ability to comprehend grin

grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by winner01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
dalaman:

Shut up. Just the way ISIS and BH are also judges right? Delivered them from captors or land grabbers and theives? If we are to go by your pathetic reasoning we can as well conclude that Moa was also a judge who also wanted to keep people in line who saw his people through a difficult time. In fact he is still honoured and revered in China till tomorrow. It's funny and pathetic that you accuse others of genocide and then use this elusive God idea of yours who you claim is the epitome of all morality to justify genocide. Pathetic.
Very angry fellow. God does not kill because he is not a man.
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
winner01:

Don't mind dalaman. He is enbittered and heavy laden with so much hate and venom towards God as if God took something very dear to him.

Instead of channelling his anger positively he is busy trying to shadow box God.
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by dalaman: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
winner01:

God doesn't kill because he is imaginary in reality. But in the pages of story books like the bible we have him killing people and boasting that he killed them all alone without help from anyone.

" I have been treading the winepress alone; no one was there to help me. In my anger I have trampled my enemies as if they were grapes. In my fury I have trampled my foes. Their blood has stained my clothes "- Isaiah 63:3

See your murderous God in action killing people and gloating that he did it alone with nobody's help. He is even saying that the people's blood stained his cloth. So your God wears cloths. grin grin Luckily thos God idea remains the fictious imagination of the writer.

2 Likes

Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by dalaman: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
4everGod:

Don't mind dalaman. He is enbittered and heavy laden with so much hate and venom towards God as if God took something very dear to him.

Instead of channelling his anger positively he is busy trying to shadow box God.

You must prove that your God is real oo. You must heal an amputee on camera.
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by 4kings: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
dalaman:

I'm patiently waiting.

BTW, its 18 days left.
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by winner01(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
dalaman:

God doesn't kill because he is imaginary in reality. But in the pages of story books like the bible we have him killing people and boasting that he killed them all alone without help from anyone.

" I have been treading the winepress alone; no one was there to help me. In my anger I have trampled my enemies as if they were grapes. In my fury I have trampled my foes. Their blood has stained my clothes "- Isaiah 63:3

See your murderous God in action killing people and gloating that he did it alone with nobody's help. He is even saying that the people's blood stained his cloth. So your God wears cloths. grin grin Luckily thos God idea remains the fictious imagination of the writer.
That was a vision of the prophet. Were are the people in question?
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
dalaman:

Where is the requested update on your nominated test subjects?

My God is waiting for you.
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by dalaman: 4:48am On Aug 16, 2016
winner01:
That was a vision of the prophet. Were are the people in question?

Vision of which prophet? A passage has your God talking and boasting about how he killed people alone and you are here trying to spin it as a vision.

4 It was for me the day of vengeance;
the year for me to redeem had come.
5 I looked, but there was no one to help,
I was appalled that no one gave support;
so my own arm achieved salvation for me,
and my own wrath sustained me.
6 I trampled the nations in my anger;
in my wrath I made them drunk
and poured their blood on the ground
.”

Your God according to the bible makes people drunk with his wrath and pours their blood on the ground after spilling it and boasting of how he did it alone. As I said luckily such an imaginary being remains only the idea of the writer.
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by dalaman: 4:51am On Aug 16, 2016
4everGod:

Where is the requested update on your nominated test subjects?

My God is waiting for you.

We shall see. I'll get back to you finally on Sunday.
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by winner01(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2016
dalaman:

Vision of which prophet? A passage has your God talking and boasting about how he killed people alone and you are here trying to spin it as a vision.

.”

Your God according to the bible makes people drunk with his wrath and pours their blood on the ground after spilling it and boasting of how he did it alone. As I said luckily such an imaginary being remains only the idea of the writer.
Prophet Isaiah was speaking of God in a vision.
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by dalaman: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2016
winner01:
Prophet Isaiah was speaking of God in a vision.

Speaking of God killing people, staining his cloth with their blood and boasting that he did it alone without any body helping him, right? Saying it's a vision is your own making. No where does it even state it's a vision. I repeat your God remains the best role model for all the militant atheist you keep yapping about. He is all over Tue place talking about spilling blood and killing people.

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2016
dalaman:

.”

This is what happens when you read the bible like a story book. Go to the thread below opened by an ex Atheist now Christian who was deeper into Atheism than you. Perhaps it would give you something to think about and since you like probing perhaps you can ask him any question you want along the lines of your argument.

https://www.nairaland.com/3289461/atheism-jesus-testimony
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by dalaman: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
4everGod:

This is what happens when you read the bible like a story book. Go to the thread below opened by an ex Atheist now Christian who was deeper into Atheism than you. Perhaps it would give you something to think about and since you like probing perhaps you can ask him any question you want along the lines of your argument.

https://www.nairaland.com/3289461/atheism-jesus-testimony

This is what happens when you get embarrassed by the actions of your God and try to spin it. Shebi you lied that you resurrected a person back to life? We shall see. You must prove all these lies of yours.

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
dalaman:

This is what happens when you get embarrassed by the actions of your God and try to spin it. Shebi you lied that you resurrected a person back to life? We shall see. You must prove all these lies of yours.

What has your comment got to do with my comment? undecided You are always sounding like you wake up with a bitter heart daily. So i lied that God used me to raise the dead? Ok o. Whatever you say. lol
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by dalaman: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
4everGod:

What has your comment got to do with my comment? undecided You are always sounding like you wake up with a bitter heart daily. So i lied that God used me to raise the dead? Ok o. Whatever you say. lol

I don't take the words of liars seriously and I mean it. I'll keep mocking you because you are a shameless liar.You'll just sit behind a computer or phone and by lying shamelessly about raising a person that died back to life. But then you must prove all these lies. Shebi you have brought back a dead person back to life? You'll do that with Cameras all over you for the world to see. You will also heal an amputee too. We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
dalaman:

I don't take the words of liars seriously and I mean it. I'll keep mocking you because you are a shameless liar.You'll just sit behind a computer or phone and by lying shamelessly about raising a person that died back to life. But then you must prove all these lies. Shebi you have brought back a dead person back to life? You'll do that with Cameras all over you for the world to see. You will also heal an amputee too. We shall see.

mocking? Is that the new tactic? Dalaman try to stay focused. Mocking is not the focus. Besides if you feel i lied about raising the dead thats your cup of tea lmao.

Stay focused and redeem yourself is all there is to it. grin grin grin

As if i take the words of inconsistent people seriously... grin grin wink wink
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by hopefulLandlord: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
dalaman:

I hope both of you still dey gidigba for that thing o

I'll in the US by October/November all other things equal, abeg o, I wan see that limb grow
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kay17:

I agree with you to a great extent though we are yet to establish what makes Christianity special from other ruinous religions

I've already stated that - you can go back and review them .

I think what should make Christianity better is because it tells the truth. Right?

Much more than that
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Kay17: 7:14am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I've already stated that - you can go back and review them .
Much more than that

But if Christianity does not tell the truth, it would be as worthless as other religions right?
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kay17:

But if Christianity does not tell the truth, it would be as worthless as other religions right?

Honey ,you just rephrased the question grin

Ok . Just tell me the point you are trying to make
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Kay17: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Honey ,you just rephrased the question grin

Ok . Just tell me the point you are trying to make

Through what means do you find the truth?
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kay17:

Through what means do you find the truth?

What truth exactly ? Please explain in detail
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by raphieMontella: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2016
all i can see is hypocrisy.. Hypocrisy....
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Kay17: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What truth exactly ? Please explain in detail

I'm surprised you ask "what truth". Does your Christianity tell the truth about God, Life, Jesus etc
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Kay17:

I'm surprised you ask "what truth". Does your Christianity tell the truth about God, Life, Jesus etc

Oh . Yeah sure , Christianity does that .
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Kay17: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh . Yeah sure , Christianity does that .

Through what means does it find its truths? Is it through revelation or scientific research or good reasoning?
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
Kay17:

Through what means does it find its truths? Is it through revelation or scientific research or good reasoning?

All three and more
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by Kay17: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

All three and more

Christianity is involved with scientific research? How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader / 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.