Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? (3178 Views)

Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by INAHJOSEP(m): 3:42am On Sep 25, 2009
Hi pps, i must admit that this fun-filled site has done nothing rather than glued me to my computer since i discovered it through a friend.All the same,i've gat an information i wanna share with u guys nd have ur views concerning the issue,
It all has to do with my relationship with a gurl whom we happen to be family friends b/4 we eventually decided to take it a bit further from it usual realm;Although,i can say i wasn't very close to them because been born in the U.S, i spend much time there than in Nigeria as i also study there.Within all those days they use to come to our house whenever we re Nigeria, unfortunately it got to a point that i stayed out of the country for so long that i couldn't recognize this same gurl when i saw her in M/M airport the day i arrived Nigeria(that was on feb 2008) from America of which she happen to have flew in also from Canada few hours b/4 my arrival, although, from the way we look at each other from afar and she looks somehow familiar, i do not bother to talk to her as i was in hurry to see a friend there in Lagos b/4 embarking on my next trip to Abuja that same day.
few weeks later, the whole scenario resurfaced again when we eventually met in the ex president son's wedding and that was when everything came to fore again because our parents were there to do the re-introduction and we eventually picked it up from there and started relating well till our intimacy got well-grounded.
This gurl who's father happen to be the incumbent governor in my home state now, stoped at nothing to make me understand that she wanted us to climax the relationship though i can admit that it got to a point i started feeling something for her too and we both decided go on a full-time dating. All these led to my visiting the country very frequently as we turned Nigeria our meeting point since we both live in different countries , a situation i knew left my DAD aghast on several occasions whenever i called i was coming to Nigeria as all these has always been unusual. However,as it became obvious that we hardly stay for so long without each other, we decided to be visiting each other at our base and stop coming to Nigeria as b/4.So, sometimes in june this year, i left America for Russia to meet with my family on a vacation tour and because this girl was desperate to see me made her to call me of which we made an arrangement of where to meet after my vacation tour, and when we eventually finished our tour, my family were about returning to Nigeria and i was to head to America, i decided to travel en-rout Lisbon because we both agreed to meet there in Lisbon (Germany) and we decided to use that opportunity to talk things out of which we even talk about the possibility of us marrying each other if GOD so wishes.
On meeting my dad after leaving Germany for America, i was bold enough to tell him everything that was on ground b/w me and his friend's daughter and the possibility of even marrying her; a situation he was very much in support of (mind u,though the gurl's father is a governor, my dad is obviously richer so don't rush to conclude things and pls understand that am nt trying to be pompous).
The issue at hand now is that, i came into the country last month and on a good day forced my friends to take me around the city of Abuja and some of the satellite towns so as to enable me see things because it's very annoying that some of the local things i ve read and heard about, i ve not really seen them with my eyes; and on one of our outings, i happen to come across this good-looking,intelligent but school drop-out gurl dat was selling vegetable in the slum there, i can sincerely say dat the moment i set my eyes on the this gurl and tried to talk things out with her, i had started developing a very strong feelings for her almost immediately. Though she was communicating very eloquently,my accent almost bring the whole thing to a stand-still as she thought i was not a Nigerian and was there to laugh and make jest of her coupled with the fact that we were the cynosure of all eyes at that moment.
But due to constant visitation and persuasion and because i went as far as convincing a recharge card vendor to help me talk things out with them , that i'm for real and that they should forget that "all these rich men children that re money-drunk" ( according to the feed-back the vendor brought to me initially). The problem now is that, this gurl accepted my move and her parents too did same after much persuasion and i can atest to the fact that, the feelings i ve for this gurl is more than that of the governors daughter that i have arranged to enlist her in one of the schools in the city so she can have her O' level b/4 i can talk about taking her over to the state for further studies.
The most striking issue now is, how to relate the information to my parents and that other gurl that i ve found the person of my dream, though that other gurl's family seem to know our supposed marriage plan.
pls urgent advise needed,
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by rave2u: 3:58am On Sep 25, 2009
Are you living in fantasy land? grin

Cus your story sounds like tales by moonlight. undecided
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:00am On Sep 25, 2009
that's a complicated story u got there long but I when through it. Perhaps my view is biased, but I will say marry the woman you love, and at the end of the day, your parents will forgive u. however you really have to ask forgiveness from that Governor daughter or whoever u said she was. i don't know how that girl will react to your betrayal am absolutely sure she will be broken from your post I can even tell u have slept with her, leaving her now will be really hard, you make the decision Good luck!
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by Borat1: 6:43am On Sep 25, 2009
I know its free to dream.
Just wake up. . .simple
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by AniLee(f): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2009
quite a long post, its 1 hard to buy but nonetheless I stick to sexyLeamon's words,
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by Emperoh(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2009
Poster
I hope you are prepared for the fight that will ensue from the your volte face.
It won't be easy convincing your people that you are stooping low enough to marry from the lower class and a drop out at that.
As for the governor's daughter, be prepared for the fight of your life cos she won't let go just like that!!
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2009
Sexy has said it all but dis ur story sha!
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by Duduknight(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2009
Poster

I thought there was only one Lisbon and its in Portugal, not Germany. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by rosepearl(f): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2009
with this ur thread blood might be shed ooooo. cos our politicians are wicked. Human life is notin to them. so my broda pls be careful so as not to endanger the girls' family. Best of luck
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by rave2u: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2009
Duduknight:

Poster

I thought there was only one Lisbon and its in Portugal, not Germany.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by pinkylady1(f): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2009
i thought things like like this only happens in movies.

mennnnnnn this is really complicated
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by Basildon1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
I will come back to read this post when i have difficulties sleeping, Gosh!!!
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
Too much nollywood is bad for the brain. God save these kids from African majic
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by feelgood(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ Aisha2 - my thoughts exactly
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by TheSeeker(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
Your story would have exactly accord your personality some credibility unfortunately your story seems to be 'perfect' and movie-like, however, it lacks good English language setup. Your tenses aren't well articulated, your punctuations are out of line, your description is vague, you're not expository enough. Your overall story writeup doesn't show - not in an iota - that you ever stepped God's Own Country soil. Sorry, I'm not buying into your stock.
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by amebono1: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2009
Duduknight:

Poster

I thought there was only one Lisbon and its in Portugal, not Germany. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

seriously grin grin grin grin

poster i can see your story will make a good script for nollywood movie directors
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by jalether(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
If anyone on here believe this junk story then you will believe anything sad
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by rooney86(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
this story na bullshit
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2009
aisha2:

I'm telling yah!  grin
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by Pittbaby(f): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
I was tripped up by the fact that Naija was the most convenient meeting place when one lives in Europe and the other in America. Sorry the story lost credibility there. maybe i misunderstood
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by mexyfly: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
My dear INAH Josep; while I will not assert that your story sounds rather comical, I shall retort that there are a few lines that are quite "unclear"; I am not aware of "Lisbon (Germany)" as in Lisbon being in Germany? Lisbon is rather in Portugal!

That notwithstanding, If you were on the receiving end of all of this what would have been your reaction? I guess you would rage, and wouldn't leave without some effort? So expect same from the Gov's daughter. What is most worrisome about your case is that you don't come across as honest or reliable, if you could switch your mind about a fiance just over another girl (a case of love at first sight as you call it) then whats the guarantee that the poor vegetable seller turned mrs admirable wouldn't loose her "magical attraction" to a pure water seller at the many aesthetic Abuja highways and suburbs? I think the issues you need to address is what do you really want in a girl?, then what do u want to do with the girl? fun or future, try relegate fronting marriage marriage as you don't sound or seem prepared.

Be man enough to be honest with yourself? What do you want? otherwise you will hurt some more girls out there and you may get more than you bargained as well. Remember what goes around surely comes around.

That's my 2cents for you, !
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by platinumnk(f): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
story story grin
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by bblacky(f): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2009
i gt a story, story. well if its ur life story, u marry b governor's daughter simple. cos if i go b her n dz happens u will live to regret d day we met.
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by timmy7(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
I av seen this film b4, very interesting Jim Iyke d lead actor grin
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by galatico(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
Dreamland!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by traze(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2009
Guy i think love is the basic thing,wat u say u feel 4 dis slum girl av u eva felt it 4 any one? if no dis is an opportunity to be in love,b4 i 4get doe dis girl love u moredan the governors daughter,just make sure she is not a gold digger.good luck with ur new found love.
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by INAHJOSEP(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Your story would have exactly accord your personality some credibility unfortunately your story seems to be 'perfect' and movie-like, however, it lacks good English language setup. Your tenses aren't well articulated, your punctuations are out of line, your description is vague, you're not expository enough. Your overall story writeup doesn't show - not in an iota - that you ever stepped God's Own Country soil. Sorry, I'm not buying into your stock.
  This is bullshit , theseeker or whatever,pls look for somewhere else to do your f*king "judge" job  and leave my thread alone. Am not trying to be too egomaniac or anything of such, but you seem to be damn  too namby-pamby with your comments that i was even wondering who the heck made you the "proof reader" of the whole prequel.
 For your information, this is what i used less than 20 minutes to cook out of my multeity in other know people's views as regard such situation if it ever happen and i have heard enough from people like you who thinks they are the mumbo-jumbo of NL *****sigh****  
  Although, not that i did not notice the proem was to some extent lacking in coherency but, was so lackadaisical to regale the whole story as i had already skipped my bed time.Whether i have been to the "God's own country" or not according to you is not damn your f*king business,all i know is that by HIS GRACE i will tour the world, thank you all the same for the correction and concern,
And for those that said the story is movie-like and that Lisbon is not in Germany but Portugal, i appreciate you all  for every every, i know the story would worth some cash if it's turn into movie or , and placed in the market.
    Wish y'all GOD'S love
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
INAH JOSEP:

This is bullshit , theseeker or whatever,pls look for somewhere else to do your f*king "judge" job  and leave my thread alone. Am not trying to be too egomaniac or anything of such, but you seem to be damn  too namby-pamby with your comments that i was even wondering who the heck made you the "proof reader" of the whole prequel.
 For your information, this is what i used less than 20 minutes to cook out of my multeity in other know people's views as regard such situation if it ever happen and i have heard enough from people like you who thinks they are the mumbo-jumbo of NL *****sigh****  
  Although, not that i did not notice the proem was to some extent lacking in coherency but, was so lackadaisical to regale the whole story as i had already skipped my bed time.Whether i have been to the "God's own country" or not according to you is not damn your f*king business,all i know is that by HIS GRACE i will tour the world, thank you all the same for the correction and concern,
And for those that said the story is movie-like and that Lisbon is not in Germany but Portugal, i appreciate you all  for every every, i know the story would worth some cash if it's turn into movie or , and placed in the market.
    Wish y'all GOD'S love

This highlighted part alone sold you out. . .don't worry man. . .its good to dream big. . . wink
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by lonelypal(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
aisha2:

lmao

@poster
no mind them haters na badbelle dey worry them,
but criously if this story is actually true be prepared to take responsibility of ur actions. I hope u do remember the law of karma wink
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2009
Damn!
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by 190: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
inan Joseph
the last surviving son of a palm wine tapper from the hilly village of ZANGA

welkome! angry angry
Re: How Do I Let My Dad Know Dat Aint Gat No More Time For The Governor's Daughter? by TheSeeker(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2009
INAH JOSEP:

This is bullshit , theseeker or whatever,pls look for somewhere else to do your f*king "judge" job and leave my thread alone. Am not trying to be too egomaniac or anything of such, but you seem to be damn too namby-pamby with your comments that i was even wondering who the heck made you the "proof reader" of the whole prequel.
And for those that said the story is movie-like and that Lisbon is not in Germany but Portugal, i appreciate you all for every every, i know the story would worth some cash if it's turn into movie or , and placed in the market.
Wish y'all GOD'S love

Will you shut that trap up before I hit your thick head hard with some truth-call. And don't ever start what you can't finish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worst Date You've Ever Had? / Internet, Reason Our Girls Arent Getting Married, Beware / A Lady Demanding Recharge Card From A Guy. Okay Or Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.