Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) (40754 Views)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2016
Sweet love played out this morning on a flight today as a man, Eng. Frank proposed to his girlfriend Stephanie in an aircraft and she said, yes. Check out the lovely photos below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/o-my-world-man-proposes-to-his.html

6 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Who love don epp undecided

Not even first class though.

anything worth doing, is worth doing right....Hunter S. Thompson

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2016
Awww! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2016
undecided and haters will still hate. congrats to em both.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2016
Wooooooow!

So sweet kiss

One lady off the market now grin

M happy for them smiley

Smellymouth what is holding you tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by generalbush(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2016
Mtcheeeewwwww....

So..... WHat is the Big deal?? angry

Will they snap when they divorce and show us? angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2016
PLEASE LET US ALL TAKE A MIN TO PRAY FOR THAT SAD MAN BY THE WINDOW IN THE 3rd PICTURE, MAY GOD ADD SOME SUGAR IN HIS LIFE SO HE CAN CELEBRATE WITH OTHERS....... grin grin grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Sugarcious(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2016
In as much as this looks romantic but I don't like public marriage proposal. At that moment u are putting the girl in pressure to accept the proposal because of the people staring at her. Give her time to think about it privately and let her open her heart and tell u. Stop all this proposals in public. Our parents never did this and that is why their marriage lasted. DON'T QUOTE ME .

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
Eng. Frank proposed to his girlfriend Stephanie in the air.
In the air...

16 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Kenneth205(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2016
smiley
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by SweetieConstie(f): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2016
Awwww... So sweet! kisskiss

Congrats to them! grin

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by cruzita(f): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2016
generalbush:
Mtcheeeewwwww....

So..... WHat is the Big deal?? angry

Will they snap when they divorce and show us? angry
bros ,dem never even do wedding ,u don dey dream of their divorce pics .

12 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by DR1SKLEF(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2016
Wish 'em luck.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Awww so so sweet
Waiting for mine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by generalbush(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2016
cruzita:

They keep hyping proposal pics like say na Silver anniversary angry

3 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by flokii: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Lovely.. Best wishes to them *modified*
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by chillingbabe: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
flokii:
Lovely.. Hope she said yes.
Mumu, so with the pictures,it isn't still obvious to you that she said yes shocked cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Deep... Happy for them. Although I kno someone that proposed to his gf on kubwa expressway on Jan 13 2015.... She's still single.. So.....
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by FreeWorld23: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
They call it Romantic
I call it bullshyt

If I trow the ring, no catch am you hear? Your friend who is ready will. angry

9 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
FreeWorld23:
They call it Romantic
I call it bullshyt

If I trow the ring, no catch am you hear? Your friend who is ready will. angry

Mean

2 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by potbelly(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Why she con dey cover face? undecided love how the nigga beside her acted indifferently... cool

11 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by flokii: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
chillingbabe:
Mumu, so with the pictures,it isn't still obvious to you that she said yes shocked cheesy

You've been noticed, madam solomon that can''t take a joke..

Now run along

4 Likes

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Big4wig(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by mrssaif: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
romantic
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Can somebody come and do same thing to me

Inside.... tongue
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
beautiful232:

Inside.... tongue
abeg go and sleep jor undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good one, na make true love dey btw dem be the koko, not all this paparazzi... undecided
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
cruzita:
He is a child of hate! That is why he can never progress cos all he does is hate! undecided

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Harmored(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
beautiful232:

Inside.... tongue
wink

We will do OURS in a submarine kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep / Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.