Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,534 members, 7,827,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women (40784 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by chunny01(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2013
1. Become Possessive And Jealous
We may not like to admit it, but there’s always jealousy lurking somewhere when dating a gorgeous woman. Friends of friends won’t be welcome home, her going out with her male friends for drinks might seem annoying and that new dress every week for work might raise eyebrows. We know it, we do it!

2. Worry About Other Guys Hitting On Her
We surely won’t question her, but we can’t stop thinking about questioning her. What if every guy she meets wants her number and time? There will be times when guys will want to come up with excuses to talk to her and you wouldn’t be able to do anything but worry.

3. You Go Unnoticed In Her Presence
It’s a good thing as well as a bad thing. If you have a nonpareil beauty standing right next to you, it’s quite obvious people might not notice you. You might always fade into the background. If you overhear people saying things like “What’s she doing with HIM?” you know it’s time for you to get away from that place.

4. She Wants You For Money
Maybe not…or maybe! People love to gossip and they might assume that such a beauty is with you just because you are loaded. Now, we hope that’s not the case. But going by experience, anecdotes and what not, she just might be after your money. Don’t reveal details about your hidden treasure chest yet!

5. You Will Have Trouble Trusting Her
She’s not the problem. The problem is with us. Sometimes, we don’t want to believe even when we know there’s no fault of hers. You are insecure, and hence, you find it difficult to trust that stunner. Jealousy, over-possessiveness and trust issues-you know the problem points. Now work on them.

6.Her Ego Could Be A Problem
She’s sexy and she knows it. And the world will leave no leaf unturned to make her realize so, especially when she’s around you. She’s perhaps used to compliments since she was 10. If that leads to an inflated ego, who do you blame? No one, right?

10 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2013
She will simply be to high to maintain

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by seunpayne(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2013
Talk about feeling inferior...who wakes up to toast an ugly girl in the first place?

Becoming possessive and jealous has nothing to do with how she looks...its because the guy feels he isn't meeting a standard he assumes her beauty has set

Face it....Even plain and ugly girls get hits too. the difference here is the frequency. She already chose you. Leave it at that because if she didn't want you she would just leave but she clearly is still here. as if you don't flirt from time to time too. If you had a girl that nobody looked at you would dump her so lets be honest joor

Unnoticed? Please!!! You were unnoticed before she came in to your life is why. Having a beautiful girl enhances your existing personality. If you were cool before her you will get cooler and if you were not...

Trust issues are just plain kids stuff. Shey na when you get work wey you dey do go give you time dey monitor rubbish ba? Look at it this way, be a man and be her man. If she is worth the effort she will show it. if she isnt she will leave. end of story. instead of worrying about whether or not you can trust her why don't you make sure you are trustworthy in her eyes? if for no other reason that will keep your insecure mind busy

Her ego ba? It wasn't an issue when you were toasting her but it is now ba? Be a man Joor.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2013
seunpayne: Talk about feeling inferior...who wakes up to toast an ugly girl in the first place?

Becoming possessive and jealous has nothing to do with how she looks...its because the guy feels he isn't meeting a standard he assumes her beauty has set

Face it....Even plain and ugly girls get hits too. the difference here is the frequency. She already chose you. Leave it at that because if she didn't want you she would just leave but she clearly is still here. as if you don't flirt from time to time too. If you had a girl that nobody looked at you would dump her so lets be honest joor

Unnoticed? Please!!! You were unnoticed before she came in to your life is why. Having a beautiful girl enhances your existing personality. If you were cool before her you will get cooler and if you were not...

Trust issues are just plain kids stuff. Shey na when you get work wey you dey do go give you time dey monitor rubbish ba? Look at it this way, be a man and be her man. If she is worth the effort she will show it. if she isnt she will leave. end of story. instead of worrying about whether or not you can trust her why don't you make sure you are trustworthy in her eyes? if for no other reason that will keep your insecure mind busy

Her ego ba? It wasn't an issue when you were toasting her but it is now ba? Be a man Joor.

But really the OP dey right with some of the facts sha o... Who no wan sleep with two eyes closed... abi u wan tell me you trust nigerian babes that much? Abegi

1. Become Possessive And Jealous
We may not like to admit it, but there’s always jealousy lurking somewhere when dating a gorgeous woman. Friends of friends won’t be welcome home, her going out with her male friends for drinks might seem annoying and that new dress every week for work might raise eyebrows. We know it, we do it!

This is a fact that can not be done with. Even our God is a jealous God let alone we humans... And we get jealous over what we like most.

2. Worry About Other Guys Hitting On Her
We surely won’t question her, but we can’t stop thinking about questioning her. What if every guy she meets wants her number and time? There will be times when guys will want to come up with excuses to talk to her and you wouldn’t be able to do anything but worry.

I bet you can only do this when courting. If she don drop pikins, believe me you go care less.

3. You Go Unnoticed In Her Presence
It’s a good thing as well as a bad thing. If you have a nonpareil beauty standing right next to you, it’s quite obvious people might not notice you. You might always fade into the background. If you overhear people saying things like “What’s she doing with HIM?” you know it’s time for you to get away from that place.

4. She Wants You For Money
Maybe not…or maybe! People love to gossip and they might assume that such a beauty is with you just because you are loaded. Now, we hope that’s not the case. But going by experience, anecdotes and what not, she just might be after your money. Don’t reveal details about your hidden treasure chest yet!
This na nay nay.... Then you need to work on yourself too bro

5. You Will Have Trouble Trusting Her
She’s not the problem. The problem is with us. Sometimes, we don’t want to believe even when we know there’s no fault of hers. You are insecure, and hence, you find it difficult to trust that stunner. Jealousy, over-possessiveness and trust issues-you know the problem points. Now work on them.

6.Her Ego Could Be A Problem
She’s sexy and she knows it. And the world will leave no leaf unturned to make her realize so, especially when she’s around you. She’s perhaps used to compliments since she was 10. If that leads to an inflated ego, who do you blame? No one, right?

Trust and Ego are two things that I think go hand in hand. If you think she's got ego, then that means you've allowed the ego to overcome yours and you lose your stand thereby not trusting her anymore.

That is the problem most of these girls have and they seems to allow that help them lose focus. The power of Ego is the only thing that has kept many of them singles till today. They believe they are pretty and the guy that will marry them should be someone that can buy them a ticket to Elysium. Now, I pity them when they say something like... who needs a man? Provided I have my life and kids to care for, I have no problem and they think life is good.. But little did they know that the silent killer is working on them and when the work is done, it will be a fast steep leading to destruction.

12 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2013
7. Most guys would feel inferior to because they would have deficiencies in some areas
Looks
Confidence
Money
Independence
Etc...

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2013
My past has very nice-looking females in it. I only did "plain" and "manageable" when I wasn't dating.

And I'm gonna marry a gorgeous woman.

Not a very fearful person then, am I? wink
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Fecodear(f): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2013
@ Op, what are you trying to say?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Agybabe(f): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2013
just appreciate us more...hehehe
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2013
Leave the beautiful gals for the handsome and rich guys which are the ALPHA males. angry

a word is enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by UjSizzle(f): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2013
In Sean Kingston's voice**

You're way too beautiful girl, that's why it'll never work, you'll have me suicidal suicidal when you say it's over......
grin grin

@topic, OP i understand you jare. It takes a very confident and blind man to date a really beautiful woman grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by ikekings1: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2013
Agybabe: just appreciate us more...hehehe
Asa imara mma di egwu! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle: In Sean Kingston's voice**

You're way too beautiful girl, that's why it'll never work, you'll have me suicidal suicidal when you say it's over......
grin grin

@topic, OP i understand you jare. It takes a very confident and blind man to date a really beautiful woman grin
Yeah! smiley Like me! Hehehe. I'm not blind though. undecided
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
**holds head**

what is this?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle: In Sean Kingston's voice**

grin grin

Gbam...

Ihedinobi:
*In Kakashi's Voice*... m sorry, you say something?

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by UjSizzle(f): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Didn't mean literally blind. He has to learn to turn a blind eye to certain inevitable things, like having other guys ogle his girl and seeing her bask in the attention sometimes. Girls are like cats you know smiley
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Didn't mean literally blind. He has to learn to turn a blind eye to certain inevitable things, like having other guys ogle his girl and seeing her bask in the attention sometimes. Girls are like cats you know smiley

No wonder they have poor colour vision to distinguish the good guys from the bad ones.

18 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by UjSizzle(f): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
ledafaze:

No wonder they have poor colour vision to distinguish the good guys from the bad ones.
Nah, we know the good and bad guys. We just want the latter still sometimes.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
What if that beautiful woman is dating an extremely handsome dude? Attention will be on the both of them and insecurities will be both side.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:

No wonder girls are likened to a Cat.... a household animal... lols
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by UjSizzle(f): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
ledafaze:

No wonder girls are likened to a Cat.... a household animal... lols
Just as we liken men to dogs smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Just as we liken men to dogs smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder they are rated Number One and the world's first domesticated animal...

#YouForBeatMe
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by 25Calibre(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lol These things are funny because I don't think there's any guy who wouldn't want his girl to be admired by others. I want other people to admire & covet what I've got, it makes me happy.

What would be would be, no need to stress too much over trivial things, apart from your family, do not get too attached to something/somebody you aren't willing to lose.

Life's too short to stress over one girl.

10 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
ledafaze:

Gbam...

*In Kakashi's Voice*... m sorry, you say something?

*In Jiraiya's Voice*...just that I can see the shapes of blackberries and hips too...and measure them cheesy
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:

And men have been showoffs since when we walked around in our birthday suits. Why should I be any less? I certainly don't mind showing my girl off or having her feel like a prize. That's what being a nice guy is about grin
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:

I.e. whenever the airhead in y'all comes out to play grin
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
@hauwaolaniyi, who told u that?*laughs* Don't u feel awesome?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
De Tus: @hauwaolaniyi, who told u that?*laughs* Don't u feel awesome?
Well most guys I an my friends dated act like that even to things we over look
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Brimmie(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
We shld date Ugly Twarts instead!? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by MRSANITY(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Do guys really hate to date beautiful women?? i dont think so. There is no man who would say i want an ugly woman, the thing is beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The woman i consider beautiful might be ugly to you. for examply, i think Adora oleh, the MTn project fame presenter is beautiful, but one of my guys considers her extremely ugly. my two cents.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
@hauwaolaniyi, oh gosh...isn't that weird? Why shuld a guy act like a wussy? Oh yeah. Men can be crazy if u don't know how to handle them. They probably made a fool of themselves and now u don't want it to happen again, right?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
@de tus
True
One tried to frisk me on d first date
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
damn lol...so wat happened after dat? @hauwaolaniyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.