Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (87934 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by mkoabiola: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hausa ppu no de fear death ooooo

D kind hrt dem gt pass stone

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by adekayo1234(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
See as go slow dey happen for midnight on this thread... Tribal bigots food Dan ready.
*Grabs popcorn* grin

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
BoneTackle:
ABOBAKU has spoken!

Expecting an afonja speak reasonably on issues like this will be expecting the impossible

All the jungle justice and burning humans with tire in Nigeria took place in the South East according to this descendant of a fallen ancestor - oduduwack
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by YourMrBoo: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Spicycat:
My question is How do people know that the guy is really Hausa by tribe, is it because he speaks the language which off cause a lot of people understand and speak because they were born in the northern part of the country. Or maybe because he wears dresses like Hausa which off cause is worn by all irrespective of the tribe or religion of the person.

How you know enyamiri when you see them... Is how you know abokii when you see them...

Abokii are not difficult to notice BC their religion makes them foolish and look stupid in all they do.

4 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by timpaker(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
I fear a reprisal very soon.

The value of human breath means nothing to Nigerians again.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I just hope the north will take this news in civility and not take laws into their hands (though otherwise).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Randooo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Do they mean Akokwa?A town very close to Umuchu
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by nopretense: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
At least six persons have been feared dead and several others injured in a blood spilling clash between the indigenes of Akowa in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo state and Hausa people living in the community.

The incident which occurred during the evening hours Friday, has led to the lost of properties, burning of the community and people deserting their locality in the process .

According to reports, an Hausa man had ran amuck killing two indigenes and equally taking his own life thereafter. This in turn made the residents engage in a reprisal attack leading to the deaths of four others.

According to Okeoma News, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, Mr Andrew Enwerem, a Deputy Superintendent of police, DSP, said that his office has received a report that three persons were killed in the attack, while several others were injured and receiving treatments at various hospitals.

The police spokesperson further disclosed that on receiving the information, the state commissioner of police, CP, Mr Taiwo Lakanu, personally mobilised officers and led operation to the community where normalcy has been restored.

Mr Enwerem said that the police officers have take over the community, while investigation into the cause of the violence and subsequently the killings and with the view of bringing the perpetrators to justice have immediately been launched.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/imo-state-on-fire-as-hausa-indigenes.html
hausa indigenes in Imo state?
Is the MOD that moved ds topic to fp high on sm cheap weed, or d error is frm me? Somebody, pls read d fp topic nd get bk to me...

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by YourMrBoo: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
sunnymaja:

The discord the igbo people sowed as a result of 2015 will last long in Nigeria. You continue with it - you just hate other tribes despite your education as claimed

And who asked you to patronize the Igbo's...
Mr story teller, tell us more.... grin

6 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Byko899(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
the pictures re horrible

11 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by LecciGucci: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
LoveDecay:

Same way "Ibo" christains build churches and carry out their business all over this country.

When the full story comes out, we will decide if this was a tribal or religious clash or other wise. We know how the east is blood thirsty and its only in the east I find dead bodies burnt, with tyres.

yes but you should also no that igbos or igbo christians are can not kill unlike the other people.

tell ur self the truth... how many times have u heared dat igbos caused an inter tribal fight dat resulted to killing.?
they only start killing in retaliation.
IF U CAN TELL URSELF THE TRUTH.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Zico5(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
XaintJoel20:
I see Nigeria disintegrating soon..
My prayer is for it to distingrate into 6 Geo political zone. Let ndigbo be on their own with their 5 state. Let's everyone bear his fathers name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Ihavespoken: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rochas akpamu what did you do to ensure this didn't happen even though it has happened?

Rochas used to be a noble man who defeated poverty but he has soiled his hands into eating amala and ewedu with devil.

7 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Johnsown1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rochas need to go, cos he has sold his soul to the north for political selfish interest

10 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by YourMrBoo: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
timpaker:

I just hope the north will take this news in civility and not take laws into their hands (though otherwise).
Anyhow they see it, is actually none of the Igbos business, meanwhile the Hausa youth has all joined bokoharam... No cause for alarm as the bokoharam are being dealt with by the fg...

You see, free retaliation for every fuk up those abokiis make... grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Csami(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
sunnymaja:

The discord the igbo people sowed as a result of 2015 will last long in Nigeria. You continue with it - you just hate other tribes despite your education as claimed

Go to imo state and tell them. What about the discord foolanis are sowing in other parts of the country? Is it as a result of the Fulani brother becoming the president aka President Buhari?

16 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by meliorate(f): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
DankemzI:
Lord Lugard for the Pains you put us thru, you'll Never know Peace. Even in your Grave
what did Lord Lugard do now, was he the person that ask you to be killing each other?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Raiders: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
phreakabit:

You are clearly retarded if you think Igbo's can look that dirty. . .
Who do you think that wheel barrow belongs to?
Not supporting, cheering or condoning the killing of anyone, but hey . . . .
You can't play with fire and not get burnt.
you are very stup1d if you think the boy deserves to be killed for a crime he didn't commit. Nobody deserves to be killed weather Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa especially for a crime they didn't commit. How would you feel if that was your relatives. I wish people like you die out of Nigeria because you are among the problems we have in this country

7 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by cascarino(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
DemonInSiege:
you must be very stupid for trying to defend Rochas, because Hausa's fight their hosts in other states it should be a normal thing in Imo State? I doubt you're living in Ideato
I live in Ideato dear. What I am saying is that Rochas was not the course of what happened today or was he? I know you hate Rochas but try to blame him for only the things he is guilty of and I won't border defending him. I always try to eschew sentiment while making my comments.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Vcsaint: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nawooo
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
scholes0:
Where are all those Igbos that were making fun of Yorubas during the Mile 2 incident in Lagos saying they can't defend their territory?
Oya.... all of you are needed in Imo before Hausas finish them off over there o. See your sister and brothers lying in their own pool of blood.
And we still aren't sure if the Hausas will mobilize a hit and run on the local community, by the time their brothers taktheir version of the story to the North.

This is why evil must be condemned whenever and wherever it happens, because in a country like Nigeria, you can't be sure who is gonna get served tomorrow.
You see your life? Incase you can't comprehend, the OP said the Hausa guy killed two women and the Igbos killed four Hausa. What we expect from is there was no need of killing the innocent 3 after the culprit was killed. May be our problems in this country are these WAZOBIA. We the minorities will take on you guys one day to stop these madness.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ihavespoken:
Rochas akpamu what did you do to ensure this didn't happen even though it has happened?

Rochas used to be a noble man who defeated poverty but he has soiled his hands into eating amala and ewedu with devil.
grin grin
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Leopardd(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
gamargu:
the south east is filled with vile hate oriented people.

Because we have learnt our lessons not to do like Azikiwe.

8 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by freshvine(f): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
timpaker:

Stop fearing the North.

Reprisal attack or not, the igbos will stand up against them. That's for sure.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
scholes0:
Where are all those Igbos that were making fun of Yorubas during the Mile 2 incident in Lagos saying they can't defend their territory?
Oya.... all of you are needed in Imo before Hausas finish them off over there o. See your sister and brothers lying in their own pool of blood.
And we still aren't sure if the Hausas will mobilize a hit and run on the local community, by the time their brothers take their version of the story to the North.

This is why evil must be condemned whenever and wherever it happens, because in a country like Nigeria, you can't be sure who is gonna get served tomorrow.
my friend, these are hausas in the pix.
igbo 13 : hausa 2

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.