Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (87934 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by MXrep: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
sunnymaja:

The discord the igbo people sowed as a result of 2015 will last long in Nigeria. You continue with it - you just hate other tribes despite your education as claimed
the dullard in chef sowed all seeds of discord.

9 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by OgundeleT(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
vingeophysicist:
In a normal society the reprisal attack from the indegene's is uncalled for because the killing by the Hausa (bike man) wasn't intentional but they(indegenes ) knew law in Nigeria is not effective ( probing the bike man) therefore the police and other agent involve should be blame.
they only took the reprisal because of they hate hausa.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Dragonking: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
freshvine:
Right in my community. I am heading home tomorrow.
Wetin you wan go do? You wan go fight?
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by iamcourage(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
I dont support killing innocent people...but the message is clear, if you want peace..peace we will give you..if its violence then three fold you will get..gone are those days when am igbo man will be killed and nothing is done..

7 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
A Hausa man killed two people, he was also killed,that understandable,but they still went ahead and kill about 6 to 10 more hausas,why,if this isn't pure hate then I wonder what they will called..

The problem of these world is the middle-EAST

The beauty of our world lies in the SOUTH.

The igbos hate the hausas just as they hate the rest tribe in nigeria-Fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by gamargu(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Leopardd:

Because we have learnt our lessons not to do like Azikiwe.
i guess that's true and we also remember not to trust you like balewa. We also remember the wise sayings of Ahmadu Bello trust a south easterner at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by timpaker(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
freshvine:

Stop fearing the North.

Reprisal attack or not, the igbos will stand up against them. That's for sure.

No one is scared of the North.

We just don't want more blood shed judging from history in the region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by kossyablaze(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
sunnymaja:

The discord the igbo people sowed as a result of 2015 will last long in Nigeria. You continue with it - you just hate other tribes despite your education as claimed
story......but wait.... Are u Hausa? U sound intelligent, let's be friends jor

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nowhere is safe in this world anymore,its time people,God fit show anytime,this is the time to ask for forgiveness and change your ways before the trumpet blows,government cant save you,money cant save you,that degree or job is obsolete,what are you living for? What are you dying for? Make up your gaddamn mind and see the writing on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by YourMrBoo: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
lafuria1:

It's like the anger isnt about the crime the hausa man committed but why he did it in an igbo land I guess. I'm. Thinking what if it was an igbo man that committed the crime, will the youths start killing igbos.

Obviously the crime isn't the problem, it's the hausa man.
Why go kill innocent hausas, the perpetrator was killed which is good, why extend it beyond that.

The anger is why should he want to rape an Igbo lady while he is Hausa?
Another is, why would he kill an innocent woman with the girl he wants to molest?
And finally, why would he do such act in his host community that shelters them and gave him hope for life?

Do you understand why the rage cannot be restricted to him alone but to his kinsmen that reason like him, so as to forestall any future occurrences...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Csami(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Raiders:
you are very stup1d if you think the boy deserves to be killed for a crime he didn't commit. Nobody deserves to be killed weather Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa especially for a crime they didn't commit. How would you feel if that was your relatives. I wish people like you die out of Nigeria because you are among the problems we have in this country

Nigga calm down! He didn't deserve it quite alright but in this day of ethnic brouhaha and tension, I think it's save to say I blame you-know-who.

But guess who the igbo learnt from? The hausas! Yes them.

1. Sharia law: They demonstrated then it became a riot then it became ethnic wahala before venturing further to a religious disaster.

2. Denmark cartoon: who did they take it out on? We christians/Igbo.

I fill pity for those innocent ones, God rest their souls but enough is enough!

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Gracious10: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
OldRogerina:

I tell you. Very barbaric set of creatures. Once witnessed two wheel barrow pushers fighting over a customer. I threw up! see how these animals were hitting eachother with big stones. Never seen such level of violence before. So bloody, they refused to let go of each other until the intervention of some guys. I don't get it. They must be Somalians that migrated to West Africa. Any little altercation, they'd pull out daggers. They also fight with cow leg bones, well sun-dried. If e meet you for forehead, na farewell be that. I just don't understand.

I know what's going on is serious but on a lighter note,
I don't mind having that cow leg with meat inside my pot.
How can they disrespect my most cherished part of meat? Lol..I don't mind the cow leg meeting my pot biko..

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
YourMrBoo:

The anger is why should he want to rape and Igbo lady while he is Hausa?
Another is, why would he kill an innocent woman with the girl he wants to molest?
And finally, why would he do such act in his host community that shelters them and gave him hope for life?

Do you understand why the rage cannot be restricted to him alone but to his kinsmen that reason like him, so as to forestall any future occurrences...
host community ? he is nigerian and has equal rights to imo state just like you. or is imo state no longer part of nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by decomaniaboss(f): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
scholes0:
Where are all those Igbos that were making fun of Yorubas during the Mile 2 incident in Lagos saying they can't defend their territory?
Oya.... all of you are needed in Imo before Hausas finish them off over there o. See your sister and brothers lying in their own pool of blood.
And we still aren't sure if the Hausas will mobilize a hit and run on the local community, by the time their brothers take their version of the story to the North.they defended their territory,they killed the Hausa man

This is why evil must be condemned whenever and wherever it happens, because in a country like Nigeria, you can't be sure who is gonna get served tomorrow.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by annnikky(f): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
I hope okoro-hausa will say something this time around cos all this cousin of his has been causing a serious harm in imo state y because their elder brother has been backing them all along n is only that'll punish him n those stu.pid mallams

6 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is why the federal government needs to sentence Nnamdi kanu to death for teaching igbos to be violent killers. He instructed his followers to kill we yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis just because of his fake biafra agitations. Now the igbo youths have become a time bomb which must be defused soon to avoid stories that touch. I'm sure that hausa guy never attemped to rape any igbo girl. The girl must have provoked the hausa before the killings even though it's condemnable. I pity the Igbo's doing their business up north cos if they decide to retaliate, it would be disastrous. Nnamdi kanu really did a great damage by preaching hate on his evil radio. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Leopardd(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
gamargu:

i guess that's true and we also remember not to trust you like balewa. We also remember the wise sayings of Ahmadu Bello trust a south easterner at your own peril.

E pain am!

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
godoluwa:
Ogini? I no sabi igbo joor
I mean which bad persin do to be born in this country.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Csami(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
kevinberry:
A Hausa man killed two people, he was also killed,that understandable,but they still went ahead and kill about 6 to 10 more hausas,why,if this isn't pure hate then I wonder what they will called..

The problem of these world is the middle-EAST

The beauty of our world lies in the SOUTH.

The igbos hate the hausas just as they hate the rest tribe in nigeria-Fact

Oga no go get heart attack for igbo matter o! Have you ever lived in the north before under ethnic tension or riot?

Igbo hate other tribes yet you no want make them Waka comot this naija.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.