Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story (13576 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
the beauty of a woman is in a virtue not on the street ...hausa funali girl are pretty by world standard been slim is part of beauty and soft voice...that why women pay gym money not your yam leg ,masculine ,weight lifting looking sister opening toto any how for 500 to almajiris
deception of d highest order!
North cud easily be d highest den of prostitution,..wot wit all dese divorced women milling around evry dark alley,whistling 2 men 2 com patronise dem.for d fact say una no package or una hypocrisy and timidity no let una see road no mean say una no dey do am? How com rate of unwanted pregnancy is far more in the north,..wit attendant millions of destructive almajiris all ova d corenorth? How com venereal and all manner of vaginal diseases full north if una no wayward??

Almajiri logic!

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Alikote post=48468920][/quote]

Why did your brother travel all the way to Imo state to enjoy toto? Abi he got tired of the smell of fulani toto. That is why we are on this thread.

Your brother tried to steal igbo toto, when he could not, he killed the babe and another woman just to have toto. Have you ever seen any igbo fighting to have hausa toto?
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
deception of d highest order!
North cud easily be d highest den of prostitution,..wot wit all dese divorced women milling around evry dark alley,whistling 2 men 2 com patronise dem.for d fact say una no package or una hypocrisy and timidity no let una see road no mean say una no dey do am? How com rate of unwanted pregnancy is far more in the north,..wit attendant millions of destructive almajiris all ova d corenorth? How com venereal and all manner of vaginal diseases full north if una no wayward??

Almajiri logic!
paste a link to your fact but u seem jobless make I go make some money this one hour that I spend chatting could earn good money since na night u,det operate u are covered 10 k per hour ur,sister the,print,naira via toto ur via anus so,we,need to hustle our day,time bye
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
paste a link to your fact but u seem jobless make I go make some money this one hour that I spend chatting could earn good money since na night u,det operate u are covered 10 k per hour ur,sister the,print,naira via toto ur via anus so,we,need to hustle our day,time bye

Don't run yet, tell me your home state so that I can expose you properly. Ignorant lot.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

Why did your brother travel all the way to Imo state to enjoy toto? Abi he got tired of the smell of fulani toto. That is why we are on this thread.

Your brother tried to steal igbo toto, when he could not, he killed the babe and another woman just to have toto. Have you ever seen any igbo fighting to have hausa toto?
he was not right then why kill other innocent people.u people cant get so why hustle for what u will never get..but ur,is toto cheap commercial and public for 300 less than a heneiken bottle so all almajiri can have
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
abbokki! Wich work u dey do on a sunday? I hope say no be 2 go sell fake 'maganin' so dat u can Bleep a disese infested divorcee wit d proceeds u get at nyt. Well,..2day is a free day for me,feel free 2 chek in again later,so I can cure som more of ur ignorant and rudderless existence. Bye almajiri

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

Don't run yet, tell me your home state so that I can expose you properly. Ignorant lot.
kano nigeria,second most commercilised town with 44 local govt and a 1000 year home to richest black man on planet earth,with 17 house of,reps with a,resounding blow to pdp and gej 4.8 million votes..with the highesr concentration of ibo economic refugee cramp to,sabongari ibo most luv destination to hustle after lagos,first airport in nigeria1953 first international,airport home,to lebanes syrian and larges expoter og ground nut the only state in nigeria with 34 damd biggest producers of tomotos..home to abacha the,conquere and lamido,the reformer of banking
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
abbokki! Wich work u dey do on a sunday? I hope say no be 2 go sell fake 'maganin' so dat u can Bleep a disese infested divorcee wit d proceeds u get at nyt. Well,..2day is a free day for me,feel free 2 chek in again later,so I can cure som more of ur ignorant and rudderless existence. Bye almajiri
change dollar for your brothers on a suidcide mission to asia our,service,is,needed tell them to send more so,it will come down but if,them catch u na yous sabi ..give me a of ur,sister num in wuse just want to,check out the size of,her toto may be my head,go enter

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
change dollar for your brothers on a suidcide mission to asia our,service,is,needed tell them to send more so,it will come down but if,them catch u na yous sabi ..give me a of ur,sister num in wuse just want to,check out the size of,her toto may be my head,go enter
no need for my sisters,u can't afford dem,..except u wan rob bank. Na ur maganin biz u wan take carry fresh babe? I'd suggest u stick wit dose ones at backs of 'teshas'. Dose ones r custom made 4 u. Only stench from dia diseased and vvf infested punany,u no need 2 sniff rubber 2 high again.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
no need for my sisters,u can't afford dem,..except u wan rob bank. Na ur maganin biz u wan take carry fresh babe? I'd suggest u stick wit dose ones at backs of 'teshas'. Dose ones r custom made 4 u. Only stench from dia punany,u no need 2 sniff rubber 2 high again.
haba 300 naira women even if na shoe shinner I,idey,do can earn and afford them go zuba park or ijora badia they will mob,u,even for 250 naira abi na village,u,dey move and see ur sister selling toto
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
haba 300 naira women even if na shoe shinner I,idey,do can earn and afford them go zuba park or ijora badia they will mob,u,even for 250 naira abi na village,u,dey move and see ur sister selling toto
u hawk ur maganin. Rubber smoke dey ua brain,..dats y u no fit differentiate igbo babes from ur stinkin relatives wit syphilitic n gross vaginas

3 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
u hawk ur maganin. Rubber smoke dey ua brain,..dats y u no fit differentiate igbo babes from ur stinkin relatives wit syphilitic n gross vaginas
the one,femi fani kayode,they,bleep as concubine no be ibo we,reconige them well yam leg, muscular arm ,bleached and cheap with castrated toto like bazoka,with little viture and materilist

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2016
tbaba1234:

Is it not obvious?

It was terribly high-handed by the Nigerian military. Too many people killed for nothing.

My loyalty is to God and justice.

In this case, the criminal should have been punished but targeting innocent people based on tribe is just wrong.
Very good. What about the killings of unarmed IPOB protesters? Is it senseless or deserved?
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
the one,femi fani kayode,they,bleep as concubine no be ibo we,reconige them well yam leg, muscular arm ,bleached and cheap with castrated toto like bazoka,with little viture and materilist
wots dis rubbish ur writing? Am finding it extremely difficult 2 decipher all dis rubber fume induced rubbish. Just go and hawk ur fake drugs perhaps d fumes will lift from ur messed up brain

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mustay:

Firstly, I don't do tribal rants. So if you think I'll be lured by such, no vex, wrong number.

Secondly, you do not just swallow information given to you at face value. This could have been anyone, just anyone. The person the OP is calling Hausa may just have been Kanuri, Fulani or even a non-Nigerian. The OP could be of the opinion that just because he speaks what sounds to him like Hausa, he is Hausa.

Thirdly, this is still irresponsible reportage. It's really at this stage I support a regulation on the use of social media. What identity is the dead man? How has the picture helped you? Are you a medical expert or police man? Who knew what transpired to determine who is a criminal or otherwise.

Lastly, I understand the trend we have here on NL. There's so much hate around that bigotry is publicly celebrated and encouraged. Even the few who pretend to respect human lives lose it when someone from their tribe is involved irrespective of whether the subject is right or wrong. Pfffft!

I commend you for your objectivity, I too have serious doubts concerning the truth behind this incidence as the story does not seem to add up.
I remember not too long ago when Igbos started killing Hausas on the assumption that a policeman who shot dead a bus driver was Hausa only later for investigations to reveal that the policemen was not indeed Hausa but Idoma by tribe and Christian by religion.
This incidence spells misinformation to me because it is unusual for a rapist to expose himself and his crime to the point where he is seen pursuing his victim openly right into the sanctuary of the arms of another - who herself was also murdered in broad daylight.
Neither did the choice of a shovel as a weapon of rape sounds normal to me.
I suspect there is more to this story - probably not too far from extreme provocation, money, religion, cheating or betrayal to have sufficiently incited the man to such killings.

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Mustay(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

I suspect there is more to this story - probably not too far from extreme provocation, money, religion, cheating or betrayal to have sufficiently incited the man to such killings.

One question for me is how a supposed security guard, knowing fully well why he was brought to the area will do this and expose himself. Although, impossible is nothing but the information begs more questions. Unfortunately, people think that asking questions is equal to being insensitive or taking sides.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

God forbid igbo man look hausa girl wen never even baff talkless of wit better soap and rub better cream and cologne. Hausa girls are synonymous wit stench,vvf and all manner of venereal infections dat make dem gv birth to blind and deformed kids all the time. I rather bcom celibate than bonk hause girl.

3 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

I commend you for your objectivity, I too have serious doubts concerning the truth behind this incidence as the story does not seem to add up.
I remember not too long ago when Igbos started killing Hausas on the assumption that a policeman who shot dead a bus driver was Hausa only later for investigations to reveal that the policemen was not indeed Hausa but Idoma by tribe and Christian by religion.
This incidence spells misinformation to me because it is unusual for a rapist to expose himself and his crime to the point where he is seen pursuing his victim openly right into the sanctuary of the arms of another - who herself was also murdered in broad daylight.
Neither did the choice of a shovel as a weapon of rape sounds normal to me.
story for the gods. Ur ppl hav killed for far more frivolous reasons like far away denmark cartoons. Don't evn try 2 twist facts here mr man. Every single community in nigeria has had problems wit ur ppls violent nature. Wot kind of provocation will lead a human being 2 kill a woman and a senior citizen she ran to 4 protection from ur randy nature? Call a spsde a spade and condemn evil okay?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria’s Debt May Jump By ₦6 Trillion To Hit ₦38 Trillion / Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah / Budget Padding: Dogara Talks Tough, Says EFCC, Others Can’t Probe Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.