Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story (13578 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhaze: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Alikote:
wow since it good bussiness give me ur mum number.i check her standing spot in wuse tonigt to check out her expanded pussy for,10 k
smh! U have a mother?

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
mightyhaze:
smh! U have a mother?
yes and a disciplinary that woudnt encouraage girls to stand in wuse even for 100 k per hr unlike u that see it as good bussiness

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by tbaba1234: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Reyginus:
I agree with you. What do you think about the Shia killings. Is it well deserved?

I don't agree with any senseless killing.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhaze:
if truly ur mom is a disciplinarian,den she obviously failed in ur upbringing. Ur such a disgrace 2 ur mother! Infact I doubt shez wot u call her. U look like som1 raised on the streets. An almajiri!
bush man almajiri mean student in arabic abi u think say na only english be langauge student can be in western school ,Christian or lslamic seminary they are all almajiri it far better than selling toto,spreading hiv and pimping that u do since u see 10 k per hour as good bussiness better sell ur anus as a gay may be they go price u 15
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Eazybay(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2016
The DPO was a northerner, dat just about explains d whole ish. The criminal was hoping for police intervention or support from the closest barracks as usual. This is really really wrong. The hatred in dis country eh. So how do we know d dude is Hausa? Although the north are also guilty of same. Even d President says Ibe Kachikwu(Agbor) is Igbo. And he also believed Maj. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu(Okpanam) was Igbo.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2016
tbaba1234:

I don't agree with any senseless killing.
Was the shia killings a senseless or sensible killing?
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Oksman(m): 12:21am On Aug 14, 2016
pheliciti:

Following your logic, how would you feel if the families of the unconcerned victims retaliate in the North? Then you'd conveniently forget the cause and play victim?
We need to stop justifying these senseless killings.
Read my post carefully and understand the obvious truth. I have not and cannot justify the shedding of an innocent blood in any guise. Two lives were snuffed out by this vagabond on a foreign territory and you are here talking about logic in an african setting. Even as developed as the US is a man shot and killed several innocent policemen who were not responsible in any way for the death of an african american that was shot and killed by the a few
white overzealous corps. During the cartoon riots as is the case with many bloody uprising in the north, a lot of innocent southerner are killed for no justifiable reason other than they are non natives. The reaction to carry out vengeance killing on the innocent ones is totally wrong, but to expect them to put their hands at akimbo
grieving is unrealistic. Tnx
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Oksman(m): 12:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Mustay:

I suggest you read that post again. Apparently, your deductions from the post has skewed into another drivel. I'd rather rely on professional reportage than 'true stories'.
My brother professionalism in news reporting is only found in western media who understand the dangers of showing explicit contents in information diasemination most of the graphic images you see this days is because people believe in seeing is believing. Do you watch press tv the iranian international news channel to see the unproffessional way they dish out news? the op posted those pix to convince thomases that abound
here.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by tbaba1234: 1:26am On Aug 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Was the shia killings a senseless or sensible killing?

Is it not obvious?

It was terribly high-handed by the Nigerian military. Too many people killed for nothing.

My loyalty is to God and justice.

In this case, the criminal should have been punished but targeting innocent people based on tribe is just wrong.

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Oksman(m): 1:56am On Aug 14, 2016
LastMumu:

Lies! Would the fracas have been this full blown had it been the culprit was Igbo from another state or say Edo? Would they have gone on such a reprisal attack?

There is just so much hatred and violence everywhere, innocent lives lost. The Fulanis hate the Igbos, the Igbos hate the Hausas, the Hausas hate the Igbos. Hate, hate hate, this country is doomed mehn!
Bros you are right, but no EDO man will do what that guy did in a foreign land!, that GMB is in 'the catbird seat' does not confer to his tribesmen the right to exhibit a master race behaviour wherever they are domiciled or take the life of anyone anywhere in nigeria because they control the security apparatus in the country. The country is heading to an ireversible flux, and since there is no love lost between various tribes in naija and this is why it.'s future is bleak and easily predictable.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by redcap: 5:06am On Aug 14, 2016
obailala:
What do you mean by 'you hausas'?

That I made a simple commonsensical submission, and suddenly, your brain interprets it that I must be hausa?.... What sort of sorry reasoning do we even have in this Nairaland? undecided

I know your type on nairaland, lots of Igbo wannabes around here.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by abbakacici: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2016
Oksman:

Read my post carefully and understand the obvious truth. I have not and cannot justify the shedding of an innocent blood in any guise. Two lives were snuffed out by this vagabond on a foreign territory and you are here talking about logic in an african setting. Even as developed as the US is a man shot and killed several innocent policemen who were not responsible in any way for the death of an african american that was shot and killed by the a few
white overzealous corps. During the cartoon riots as is the case with many bloody uprising in the north, a lot of innocent southerner are killed for no justifiable reason other than they are non natives. The reaction to carry out vengeance killing on the innocent ones is totally wrong, but to expect them to put their hands at akimbo
grieving is unrealistic. Tnx
blind bigotry will never allow them see reason to them is justifiable that 10 innocent were killed because the northerners might kill 20 in revenge
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by haffaze777(m): 6:39am On Aug 14, 2016
ofeoil:
He is a poor man, instead of finding ways to liberate himself from poverty, he wants to create more poverty.

He was given employment by an igbo man, the thank u we get is to murder our daughter and the good Samaritan she ran to in fear.

I thought islam is the religion that will solve the world problem, now tell me why a muslim man is a rapist and murderer?

Tell me y so much deadly violence against women in islam?

People in the east should stop employing the northerners, let them bring their own industry and trade.

This way, u will get the best brains and right thinking Northerners in your region.

In igboland, if ur a poor man, no need creating more poverty, sought yourself out first and the women will come to u.

That is y u hardly see beggars in the east.

I don't know why some people dumb like dis?what has religion got to do with dis nonsense?can't u people think for once in ur life?is it Islam dat ask him to do d rubbish he did?I pray so must hatred for Islam will not lead u to early grave.u better stop dis hatred because it is not good for ur health,instead of u to condemn d act of his stupidity just like all d sane people have been doing.u prefer bringing religion into it
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
bush man almajiri mean student in arabic abi u think say na only english be langauge student can be in western school ,Christian or lslamic seminary they are all almajiri it far better than selling toto,spreading hiv and pimping that u do since u see 10 k per hour as good bussiness better sell ur anus as a gay may be they go price u 15
who cares wot almajiri means in ur arabic woreva? We all knw wot almajiri stands for in the nigerian context. Well I. Can stand an adult who is above 18yrs selling her body 2 willing buyers who can pay for services,dan rapists who will go any length,including killing the. Victim and evryone around her just to have sex. The world would rather live with a prostitute who knows her bounds andrespects herself,dan a bomb strapping demented goon like ur breed who are brainwashed in2 taking their lives and dat of others.

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Mustay(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Oksman:

My brother professionalism in news reporting is only found in western media who understand the dangers of showing explicit contents in information diasemination most of the graphic images you see this days is because people believe in seeing is believing. Do you watch press tv the iranian international news channel to see the unproffessional way they dish out news? the op posted those pix to convince thomases that abound
here.

Thank goodness you also cited the unprofessional way they do that. Remember that there's propaganda behind such stations (and this is not to say that the most objective of stations don't have sentiments behind them). What these people do, which is akin to what the OP has done is to appeal to people's irrational sentiments. Once that is achieved, factual analysis is an afterthought.

For the doubting Thomases, who dead body picture epp Or in the past when they reported crime stories, how many of these pictures did we see to (dis)believe?

Pictorial news are popular today because it helps in shaping the way the source wants readers to think. It doesn't permit them to ask questions. Instead, it's just to guide your thoughts after seeing the 'evidence'. All the same, I still do not support the posting of such pictures like these. When did we get to this level? C'mon!!!

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
who cares wot almajiri means in ur arabic woreva? We all knw wot almajiri stands for in the nigerian context. Well I. Can stand an adult who is above 18yrs selling her body 2 willing buyers who can pay for services,dan rapists who will go any length,including killing the. Victim and evryone around her just to have sex. The world would rather live with a prostitute who knows her bounds andrespects herself,dan a bomb strapping demented goon like ur breed who are brainwashed in2 taking their lives and dat of others.
shallow mind selling toto is not a bussiness ko by a one year old or one million years old women since u can stand it u can also sell ur anus to willing buyer in wuse guess u are above 18..criminal dna...drug pusher,baby factories,sex worker home and aboard,arm robber kidnapping fake product selling ,419 clan.money worshippers. how many mass murders ur brother committed selling fake drugs,tyre distributing hiv they are also brain wash like terrorist.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
how many innocent live have ur god the usa taken in syria,iraq,libya,afganistant,hitler ,putin,stalin,czar only bush and americans ur god have killed over 500,000 innocent soul from year..u 0ct 1 2010 abuja bombing killed 25 innocent people by mend all his na chicken not human in ur ashawo supporting mind .
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
how many innocent live have ur god the usa taken in syria,iraq,libya,afganistant,hitler ,putin,stalin,czar only bush and americans ur god have killed over 500,000 innocent soul from year..u 0ct 1 2010 abuja bombing killed 25 innocent people by mend all his na chicken not human in ur ashawo supporting mind .
and ur bombstrapping and rapist mind tells u dey killed in jesus name? They shouted 'jesus akbah ' b4 dey blew ppl away? U want me 2 start relling out litanies of the atrocities ur brodas commited only in nigeria here alone? Not even in west africa and d world at large?

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
and ur bombstrapping and rapist mind tells u dey killed in jesus name? They shouted 'jesus akbah ' b4 dey blew ppl away? U want me 2 start relling out litanies of the atrocities ur brodas commited only in nigeria here alone? Not even in west africa and d world at large?

promoter of,toto seling killing ,is killing whether calling jesus or not killing innocent people is same whether u,shout jesus or not..mean while advice ur sister that they can be tailors,hairdress etc selling toto and distributing hiv is not a carreer
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
shallow mind selling toto is not a bussiness ko by a one year old or one million years old women since u can stand it u can also sell ur anus to willing buyer in wuse guess u are above 18..criminal dna...drug pusher,baby factories,sex worker home and aboard,arm robber kidnapping fake product selling ,419 clan.money worshippers. how many mass murders ur brother committed selling fake drugs,tyre distributing hiv they are also brain wash like terrorist.
yea sure! Selling t.oto is not bizness,tell dat too to ur northern hypocrite sisters,I hate 2 bust ur bubble,but I served in a northern state,and I knw wot northern women mostly the married but divorced ones do.but am too cultured 2 start spilling rotten beans here. ...moreso doin silly terrorism in the name of jihad is also not bizness too help me spread dat one too 2 ur ret,arded clans,..who knws where redemption could kickstart from. While not leaving out d dirty rapist brothers of urs who can go any length including killing off the womenfolk in order to hav sex wit dia corpse

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
yea sure! Selling t.oto is not bizness,tell dat too to ur northern hypocrite sisters,I hate 2 bust ur bubble,but I served in a northern state,and I knw wot northern women mostly the married but divorced ones do.but am too cultured 2 start spilling rotten beans here. ...moreso doin silly terrorism in the name of jihad is also not bizness too help me spread dat one too 2 ur ret,arded clans,..who knws where redemption could kickstart from. While not leaving out d dirty rapist brothers of urs who can go any length including killing off the womenfolk in order to hav sex wit a corpse
selling fake drugs or baby factories or carrying drugs na him be bussiness..how many nigerian have people killed selling fake drugs is more than bokoharm..over 1 million nigerians have died since 1990 ask dora
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
promoter of,toto seling killing ,is killing whether calling jesus or not killing innocent people is same whether u,shout jesus or not..mean while advice ur sister that they can be tailors,hairdress etc selling toto and distributing hiv is not a carreer
my sisters and brothers are well known all over the world for crafts and other vocations. Tell me how many of ur ppl ever did nigeria proud in sports,research/science n tech,entertainment,governance in foreign lands and other useful human endeavors. Aside terrorism,paedophilism(and prostitution,both home and in arab countries) and govt stealing (and presently dullardism)wot oda tins are ur ppl known for?

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
selling fake drugs or baby factories or carrying drugs na him be bussiness..how many nigerian have people killed selling fake drugs is more than bokoharm..over 1 million nigerians have died since 1990 ask dora
umake me laff! U ppl keep repeating dis silly fallacy! Abeg wich ppl are best known for hawking fake and expireddrugs all over the place? Do u knw ur ppl go scouting in drug warehouse refuse bins searching for expired and discarded drugs so dat dey can sell for profits? Which ppl are known for drug abuse and inhaling all manner of dangerous substances while hypocritically condemning the use of alchohol?

Abeg almajiri no make me laff

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
umake me laff! U ppl keep repeating dis silly fallacy! Abeg wich ppl are best known for hawking fake and expireddrugs all over the place? Which ppl are known for drug abuse all inhaling all manner of dangerous substances while hypocritically condemning the use of alchohol?

Abeg no make me laff
ask ur auty dora of nafdac..abi all the people been executed in indonisia like rats are northern
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
ask ur auty dora of nafdac..abi all the people been executed in indonisia like rats are northern
fear let u venture pass ur desert region? For evry drug peddler in any foreign land,be sure dere are abt 100,000 legit bizmen,craftsmen,sportsmen,entertainers, researchers ,professionals, clergymen,..and evn govt officials from my clan in dose said places. I ask u again,aside terrorism,paedohilia(wit attendant vvf and all manner of sickly conditions dat go wit child forkin) and nation destruction,wot oda tins are u lot known for?

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by obailala(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2016
redcap:

[s]

I know your type on nairaland, lots of Igbo wannabes around here[/s].
No time to discuss with adults with children brains. Happy sunday
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Alikote post=48466287][/quote] almajiri I dey wait u o! Abi u don go for rubber sniffing break?

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
my sisters and brothers are well known all over the world for crafts and other vocations. Tell me how many of ur ppl ever did nigeria proud in sports,research/science n tech,entertainment,governance in foreign lands and other useful human endeavors. Aside terrorism,paedophilism(and prostitution,both home and in arab countries) and govt stealing (and presently dullardism)wot oda tins are ur ppl known for?
dont have time to reel out names but check out a few jelani aliyu the designer of chevolet ford electric car u can goggle it not your mushroom innosa cars that will be banned in europe and american ,amokachi,tijani babangida.rasheed yekini,ahmed musa from north are not sport men ..you called this naked showing meaniless music played this small boys called entertaiment(not suprise since ur support toto selling this might look like good music) ice prince zamani, joe musa (cholate city)jesse jaz ,are from north ,we enjoy our local hausa music like shata cos we are proud of our langauge and culture dont want to copy or be american...stealing govt money i guess jame ibori,alam,orji inamni,dezani,jonathan odua,cecelia ibru.are co have not become northern and never stole .
travel round the world and see how u sister cross sea to sell toto in extreme eniviroment of snow in italy and russia rubbish people
what research have u people don ....no noble Laurette in physic,chemistry ,biology,medicine ,maths no ground breaking discoveries published in science journal...do u know what is research i guess not just manage ur mushroom ebony state universtiy and kept quiet
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
fear let u venture pass ur desert region? For evry drug peddler in any foreign land,be sure dere are abt 100,000 legit bizmen,craftsmen,sportsmen,entertainers, researchers ,professionals, clergymen,..and evn govt officials from my clan in dose said places. I ask u again,aside terrorism,paedohilia(wit attendant vvf and all manner of sickly conditions dat go wit child forkin) and nation destruction,wot oda tins are u lot known for?
in your imagination no wonder american visa ,uk ,canada, germany visa are given out easily in nigeria .....exporter of 419,drug.and sex travel round and flag ur green passport u understand better criminal dna mistaking it for smartness go round the world and see ur hardworking brother serving life sentences
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by mightyhazel: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2016
Alikote:
dont have time to reel out names but check out a few jelani aliyu the designer of chevolet ford electric car u can goggle it not your mushroom innosa cars that will be banned in europe and american ,amokachi,tijani babangida.rasheed yekini,ahmed musa from north are not sport men ..you called this naked showing meaniless music played this small boys called entertaiment(not suprise since ur support toto selling this might look like good music) ice prince zamani, joe musa (cholate city)jesse jaz ,are from north ,we enjoy our local hausa music like shata cos we are proud of our langauge and culture dont want to copy or be american...stealing govt money i guess jame ibori,alam,orji inamni,dezani,jonathan odua,cecelia ibru.are co have not become northern and never stole .
travel round the world and see how u sister cross sea to sell toto in extreme eniviroment of snow in italy and russia rubbish people
what research have u people don ....no noble Laurette in physic,chemistry ,biology,medicine ,maths no ground breaking discoveries published in science journal...do u know what is research i guess not just manage ur mushroom ebony state universtiy and kept quiet
hahaha! U have no shame u dis desert almajiri! So dese benue guys and oda middlebeltans name is all u cud com up wit? Wen it suits u guys,benue boysbecom ur best allies,but on normal days dey are fair game 2 ur rampaging militias and maffia. Am happy u acknowledge innoson vehicles,but dere are lots more u don't knw.but remain in d dark for all its worth. Am not gon join u in reeling out names of world acheivers (from my state alone) ,because where am I gon start from. But knw it dat for evry drug dealer or lov peddler from my clan,dere are hundreds of thousands of achievers.and for every ibori dere are hundreds of ibbs n abachas dat robbed not just a state,but the whole nation blind. Just look at wot ur dullardeen uncle is doin 2 a booming economy handed down 2 him in less dan 18months

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
which fear,dangote industries the most capitalized company on the nigerian stock exchange worth 20 billion dollar ,with the new 14 billion dollar refianary in lekki worth 6 trillion (more than the entire gdp of southeast plus all ur mushroom bussiness ,kidnappind selling sex baby factory fake drug) owned by a northern employing 45 thousand citizen plus ur miserable people is located in sourthern nigeria ,the company is located in marble tower lagos island not maiduguri they own several factories in 14 african countires and office in london ..stepp out ibo just started travelling to hustle after civil war...40 year ago....kano a city of commerce and a transahara trade route for a 1000 year when ur people where walking nude with leave,northern have been going to mecca over a 100 years ago on foot via chad,sudan eypt trading cola nut,skin ect our truck galavant the length and breath of nigeria suppying and trading cows ,bean ,yam goat ,tomatos, millet maize onion to your crime infested and erosion ravage soil...u count how many daf trucks will arrive mile 12 lagos today and asaba
hausa chap are selling dollar in ever commercial evaible town in nigeria including your crime infested enugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Shares Video Of Trump Saying Buhari Is Fighting Corruption / Obono-obla Blames Osinbajo Over ICPC Probe, Sues ICPC / LASTMA To Adopt New System Of Booking Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.