Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook (1882 Views)

Guy Says Girls Are Now Dating Their Dads, See A Lady's Reply / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by SirElaw(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
So I was just scrolling through my timeline on Facebook and I came upon this. Initially I was happy for the addition of a new set of lovebirds to the world, however, something felt off.
The pictures seemed like a collage of two guys, I double checked the names and they were obviously masculine. I immediately penned this down as an horrible mistake. I went into the comments to laugh at some responses to this and possibly call for a correction of the mistake.
There the young man involved boldly defends his actions.
To the best of my knowledge, this is still illegal in Nigeria. Someone call the right authority

Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Evergreen4(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Still wondering how a guy can be attracted to a fello guy.

How I go leave all beautiful soft girls come dey follow guy. God forbid.

That guy should be hanged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Evergreen4:

That guy should be hanged.

The guy is sick.
He needs help not jail nor a rope around his neck.
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by IamLEGEND1: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Some people dey forget say na naija dem dey.. make one fanatic wey dey the guy area see him FB post,na tyre and fuel go end am last last.
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by cruzita(f): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
make him follow him brothers run go america before we fish am out o
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by aloobright17: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
I will never support homosexual no matter the condition.
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Laveda(f): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
This world don spoil! cry
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
So?
his facebook ..his life!
Let him leave.

Why can't people mind their damn business undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by dollyjoy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
How do they manage to enjoy intimacy self. angry
No soft thing to touch just bone everywherecheesy
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by aloobright17: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
So?
his facebook ..his life!
Let him leave.

shatap dia, who told u Facebook is his business? If he didn't bring it out no one will mind him.stop been bias.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
shatap dia, who told u Facebook is his business? If he didn't bring it out no one will mind him.stop been bias.
may be you need to look it up! The meaning of bias' before you quote me again undecided

I rather accept gay people. ...than dating a closet gay man, who might end up giving me stds/hiv

Most gay in africa are on the down low. This act spread disease fast to their girlfriend and gay partner.

It's better for me to see my man cheating on me with a lady ..than for me to see him cheating on me with a fellow man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
So? his facebook ..his life! Let him leave.
i wonder o! lipsrsealed

buzybodies everywhere! gringrin
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by MilesLamar(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
ok new inmates for Kiri kiri .. afonja's
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by aloobright17: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
may be you need to look it up! The meaning of bias' before you quote me again undecided

I rather accept gay people. ...than dating a closet gay man, who might end up giving me stds/hiv

Most gay in africa are on the down low. This act spread disease fast to their girlfriend and gay partner.

It's better for me to see my man cheating on me with a lady ..than for me to see him cheating on me with a fellow man.

now listen u are been bias by judging people who went against the guy's decision of posting that shiii to the public, why u never condemned the guy for posting tht shii too? U just rush and say is the guys business , so Facebook is his business now abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by aloobright17: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:

'
differentiate btwn African gay to Asian, European, North and South American gays for me abeg u?
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
What you did is wrong, you brought a personal information about a friend or aquintance here for discussion. Not cool at all.
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Julietcutie(f): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jeez
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by SirElaw(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
What you did is wrong, you brought a personal information about a friend or aquintance here for discussion. Not cool at all.
If it's that personal it won't be on social media.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
SirElaw:

If it's that personal it won't be on social media.

Yea maybe, but I feel it's wrong sha.
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by SirElaw(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Yea maybe, but I feel it's wrong sha.
I see nothing wrong in my actions, I'm however baffled that you consider my actions more worthy of discussion than the main issue of homosexuality here.
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by PrincessAnna: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Two rods off the market cry
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
SirElaw:

I see nothing wrong in my actions, I'm however baffled that you consider my actions more worthy of discussion than the main issue of homosexuality here.

And what is the main issue about homosexuality?
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by SirElaw(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

And what is the main issue about homosexuality?
Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by tinnyailes(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na facebook mata u carry put for head all that is jc for fun he might not be a gay have seen lots of girls in relationship wif their fellow girl on fb
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
SirElaw:

Are you for real?

Just saying someone's sexuality cannot be a greater issue than what the country is facing now. Poverty, corruption and lack of infrastructures. So yea I dont care if someone is homosexual when I dont have a well paying job, a good hospital to go to for care or even security.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by dordor4(f): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Those guys needs deliverance
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
I just looked at your picture and I swear I thought I was looking at myself!!! We look so much alike (especially the picture by the right)! I just showed my brother the picture and he kept in insisting that it was me lol.
Weird...
Julietcutie:
Jeez
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Julietcutie(f): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lol wow cool...let me call u my twinny then grin
Fabulocity:
I just looked at your picture and I swear I thought I was looking at myself!!! We look so much alike (especially the picture by the right)! I just showed my brother the picture and he kept in insisting that it was me lol.
Weird...
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Franchise21(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
If to say na politics section nw, we for don see Name Checkers Association of Nairaland (NCAN)
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jesus Christ!!!!! they are both students of Obafemi Awolowo University..... same department (ELECT/ELECT)
I still can't believe this...
Re: Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook by SirElaw(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2016
slimbryan:
Jesus Christ!!!!! they are both students of Obafemi Awolowo University..... same department (ELECT/ELECT)
I still can't believe this...
You are kidding me right? I finished from that department. Don't seem to remember any of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Healthy Sperm — Yes, U Read That Right PICS / Would You Date Anyone With A Big Tommy? {PICS} / Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.