Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (56423 Views)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / She Tried To Friendzoned Me But I Beat Her To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 14, 2016
Pylony:
What differences are you refering to? From your write-up, seriously, it seems like the guy is a humble one. You screw-up blocking him up only to show up later that you're interested in him some actions should be the very last option. I also think, he once took you very serious only for you to fold his hands and now that he has openly told you he is with some one else, i think he's faithful to have tell you the truth on the matter, so you can move on as well. Some dudes would take advantage but this one is quietly avoiding you an indication he's not for you.
He has lost taste of the once glowing love for you, thats why no matter what happen in a relationship, "communicate it" before it turns into regrets later.

I know... But I guess it's too late.. But tnx for the advice.. Appreciated smiley
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hi Oli grin but I tot u said ur busy with schools sha...
lol I still come online though
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by dolbisbae(f): 4:22am On Aug 14, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
but immediately she unblocked me, i gave her the insult of her life, the insult that can make her commit suicide and shed tears and then i blocked her and black listed her number.
heei gbaam ukwu n'eze, tell me something
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by obiorathesubtle: 4:28am On Aug 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Bro...am straight mehn♠

how yo been?

°°••°°••°°••
haha. I'm good n straight. Feel better?
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by kingIkay(m): 5:08am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Or maybe he found somebori but he doesn't wanna tell me. lipsrsealed

Maybe ur just being paranoid.
Ask him
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 14, 2016
kingIkay:

Maybe ur just being paranoid.
Ask him

I asked him but he ignored it every time undecided or he will juz laugh is ass out oo
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Obiwiz(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
But our differences separated us twice undecided
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed
Not every man allows a woman to play with dia psychology and emotions just like that. You shot urself in the leg by blocking him. He's real class;sorry u lost him because of ego.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by misspicy(f): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Story looks incomplete though..

sure it does..
Cc misspicy
★ ★
Let it go breh wink

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by emorse(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aaaww... Ur truly a good friend... grin I never realized I possessed all those qualities.. Tnx for being there..

If you want something, GO AND GET IT! And I don't mean you should buzz all over him like an annoying housefly o. Just reignite the "friendship" and keep it burning long enough. He's a guy. He'll come through his disappointment.

And I know this isn't a conventional thing to do, but I've learnt that life itself isn't conventional. Don't ask me to explain that. Its philosophical and quite deep. Ciao!
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by freecocoa(f): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Did you know that an average of 50 people get murdered each year for unblocking someone on Facebook, 'unfriending' someone, or for refusing to accept a friend request?

And?
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2016
emorse:

If you want something, GO AND GET IT! And I don't mean you should buzz all over him like an annoying housefly o. Just reignite the "friendship" and keep it burning long enough. He's a guy. He'll come through his disappointment.

And I know this isn't a conventional thing to do, but I've learnt that life itself isn't conventional. Don't ask me to explain that. Its philosophical and quite deep. Ciao!

I think ur right... I'll do that.. Tnx grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2016
freecocoa:
And?

And you're supposed to say thank you to me for sharing that interesting bit of information to you.

Knowledge shared is power squared—I just gave you some power and the best you can say is and? grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Pylony(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I know... But I guess it's too late.. But tnx for the advice.. Appreciated smiley
You're wlcm, i wish it turns into one of those fairy tells with happy ending. As we are bound to fail here and there, this should not deter you for being bold to show how you feel towards the guy, if you're destined to be together, its not too late and no Babalawo or Lalasti..... (Fill in the blank space lol) can stop the love bond by casting a negative spell.
And if it never come to pass because it is not destiny, know that some one out there LOVE you more than you can imagin.
GUD LUCK with this swing of love fever.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by freecocoa(f): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

And you're supposed to say thank you to me for sharing that interesting bit of information to you.

Knowledge shared is power squared—I just gave you some power and the best you can say is and? grin
You can't possibly be serious, what's interesting about something so obvious? Duh!
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
where are the Relationship expert @,

The expert is here now....

Don't beg a woman wen u ain't wrong. ....

she blocked the guy thinking the guy will come begging but he did not......

She waited many weeks, the guy didn't come begging. .

Now she felt d guy ain't feeling any pain then she is feeling the pain...

She starts showing the guy how she can't leave without him...... the guy start styling for ha..

She is not in love with him but just passing thru a stage wen a woman feels the guy doesn't gv a shit about d relationship. ... the woman keeps lingering till she is totally heart broken......

She is in a big shiit cos the guy doesn't give a shiit at this tym..... but dat doesn't mean if the gal sample ha punnani..him fit still blow...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by flokii: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2016
I guess you didn't knw that blocking someone hurts more than a bullet wound.. It is d height of disrespect regardless of any issues you both had.. It takes only understanding for him to even make attempt or continue talking with you.

There is someone I knw who got blocked like that by someone he clicked with, just like urs.. A guy that has never blocked anyone bfor in his life had to block and even went back apologizing on several occasions till it finally ended. You can imagine d pain d girl caused and all d guy went thru. Now I'm sure she is d only one on his block list.
It's better you move on, cos only a weakling will accept to be an option knowing you have no regard for him. I'm pretty sure you've not blocked any of d other guys you seem cool with up till now.. Quite funny if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by singledude(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2016
That's savage!..that's my way!

SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL hehehe when she blocked me, i was pained, my ego and my pride was shattered to pieces, i had to call her pretending to be sorry and ask for forgiveness but immediately she unblocked me, i gave her the insult of her life, the insult that can make her commit suicide and shed tears and then i blocked her and black listed her number.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2016
dolbisbae:
heei gbaam ukwu n'eze, tell me something
lol whats the meaning?
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by eflintsone(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes ur right, he myt be happy in a new sombori's lap smiley
if u really do love him , prayer nd fasting myt bring him back ...i no be pastor sha lol
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by kennynikky(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2016
ouzo1:
Jst try marry him papa, so una go use him sch fees play 9jabet
lmao... Funny ass hole.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2016
eflintsone:
if u really do love him , prayer nd fasting myt bring him back ...i no be pastor sha lol

grin I don't believe on tat.... But tnx for the advice.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2016
daylife7:

The expert is here now....

Don't beg a woman wen u ain't wrong. ....

she blocked the guy thinking the guy will come begging but he did not......

She waited many weeks, the guy didn't come begging. .

Now she felt d guy ain't feeling any pain then she is feeling the pain...

She starts showing the guy how she can't leave without him...... the guy start styling for ha..

She is not in love with him but just passing thru a stage wen a woman feels the guy doesn't gv a shit about d relationship. ... the woman keeps lingering till she is totally heart broken......

She is in a big shiit cos the guy doesn't give a shiit at this tym..... but dat doesn't mean if the gal sample ha punnani..him fit still blow...

Very well explained grin thank u...
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2016
flokii:
I guess you didn't knw that blocking someone hurts more than a bullet wound.. It is d height of disrespect regardless of any issues you both had.. It takes only understanding for him to even make attempt or continue talking with you.

There is someone I knw who got blocked like that by someone he clicked with, just like urs.. A guy that has never blocked anyone bfor in his life had to block and even went back apologizing on several occasions till it finally ended. You can imagine d pain d girl caused and all d guy went thru. Now I'm sure she is d only one on his block list.
It's better you move on, cos only a weakling will accept to be an option knowing you have no regard for him. I'm pretty sure you've not blocked any of d other guys you seem cool with up till now.. Quite funny if you ask me

Tnx... I already accepted were juz friends... Tnx
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by eflintsone(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I don't believe on tat.... But tnx for the advice.
lol do moment u bliv God can give u anything or anyone with prayer nd fasting d beta ...nyways uw
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL hehehe when she blocked me, i was pained, my ego and my pride was shattered to pieces, i had to call her pretending to be sorry and ask for forgiveness but immediately she unblocked me, i gave her the insult of her life, the insult that can make her commit suicide and shed tears and then i blocked her and black listed her number.
hhahahahahahahah! Guy u don kill d gal o grin. Kai, I imagine her pain, she go cry small
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Very well explained grin thank u...

Lol....am very right abi...
just let it go if wot said is wot is happening. .

But remember am free grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by thesuave10(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes ur right, he myt be happy in a new sombori's lap smiley

Truth is he'll still accept you back but he won't value that much and he'll likely cheat on you depending. So You should be happier in a new sombori's lap (I know a guy)grin wink
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aaaww... Ur truly a good friend... grin I never realized I possessed all those qualities.. Tnx for being there..
girl, nawa for u o, no make ur head swell like Garri ijebu o, my nigga just start wit u. Lol grin vitamin from the morning sun
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2016
thesuave10:

Truth is he'll still accept you back but he won't value that much and he'll likely cheat on you depending. So You should be happier in a new sombori's lap (I know a guy)grin wink

Doc, we already talked and he said he's decision is. Final and irreversible.. grin

I'm all good... smiley btw who's d guy u know cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2016
daylife7:

Lol....am very right abi...
just let it go if wot said is wot is happening. .

But remember am free grin

grin we shall see.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by thesuave10(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Doc, we already talked and he said he's decision is. Final and irreversible.. grin

I'm all good... smiley btw who's d guy u know cheesy

As a man I'm telling you he is lying grin

The guy? Hehe you gotta show your ass up in nigeria grin tongue
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
thesuave10:

As a man I'm telling you he is lying grin

The guy? Hehe you gotta show your ass up in nigeria grin tongue

grin hahahhaha... Well, it's up for him if he lied sha...

Gimme clue first who is ur guy cheesy maybe he'll break my Heart too

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.