Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (56400 Views)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / She Tried To Friendzoned Me But I Beat Her To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
slyIsaac:

wey the video?... i hear say part 2 don come out grin
LOL video is coming. grab popcorn.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
kingIkay:

Maybe. Just ask him why he doesn't think of you as a girlfriend material

Maybe what? He's dating sombori else, ryt? grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
so this one u wrote na z book abi?

Nawa ooo... I juz like simple and precise beside sex is out of the topic tongue
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
where the are Relationship expert @,
where are the Relationship experts @ *

GST 121 smh

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by aloobright17: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL hehehe when she blocked me, i was pained, my ego and my pride was shattered to pieces, i had to call her pretending to be sorry and ask for forgiveness but immediately she unblocked me, i gave her the insult of her life, the insult that can make her commit suicide and shed tears and then i blocked her and black listed her number.
Na so e supposed be bruh
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by thesuave10(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
But our differences separated us twice undecided
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed

The truth is he likes you but he doesn't trust you anymore After you blocked Him. What is in his mind is: "if she likes me why did she block me". His fear is the possibility of you doing into him in the future. Basically he doesn't trust you enough grin add me up on whatsapp joor

9 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Laveda:

LOL yeah right.
Moving on it is.
my points exactly! grin

Ps-- you dinnoh see my missed call abi? angry
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Dont know what to type, im lost for words. I think you should move on though.

Thank u Lordy kiss.

*sigh* how I wish tatz easy.. smiley
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
Na so e supposed be bruh
hehehehe no time to check time.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
thesuave10:

The truth is he likes you but he doesn't trust you anymore After you blocked Him. What is in his mind is: "if she likes me why did she block me". His fear is the possibility of you doing into him in the future. Basically he doesn't trust you enough grin add me up on whatsapp joor

Damn! My best doctor is in the house... grin
Tnx for the advice Dokkie wink
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by NevetsIbot(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
you blocked him. What were you expecting? Open hands

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided pfft, be deceiving yourself there tongue

who made u an Expert in relationship matters?
it comes naturally ..... cool
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by aloobright17: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa ooo... I juz like simple and precise beside sex is out of the topic tongue
why talking to me in that manner before ? Telling me u Don't need to write E book.as if na for inside ur room u pasted this one mtweeeeeee. No just make me angry this afternoon.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you blocked him. What were you expecting? Open hands

grin I know I made a mistake sha.. But it's all good. He's there but he Closed the doors already..
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL video is coming. grab popcorn.
lol badoo
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by aloobright17: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehehe no time to check time.
no asslicking things this days.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

GST 121 smh
lol... baba see as u raise chest... na small mistake na... grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by NevetsIbot(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I know I made a mistake sha.. But it's all good. He's there but he Closed the doors already..
and I hope that door he closed remains closed. You don't know how bad he'd have felt realising you blocked him. its a very silly action by girls.

9 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Thank u Lordy kiss.

*sigh* how I wish tatz easy.. smiley
LOL i tell you, its not easy. i once fell in love with a lady in school, i mean real deeply in love, she was everything to me, my rise and my fall but something happened, her parents arranged a marriage for her with a man that stays in LONDON, damm it was all for the money and i was just an innocent student in school starting his life anew and not even thinking of nor ready for marriage. She wanted to turn down the marraige proposal but i had to gather myself together and tell her to go ahead with the marriage to please her parents and she should learn to love the man. she did the marriage with the man and she is now base in london with a bouncing baby girl. But believe you me, it was not easy for me and for her but I HAD TO LET GO EVEN THOUGH MY HEART AND SOUL WAS IN TEARS. WE ARE STILL BEST OF FRIENDS THOUGH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and I hope that door he closed remains closed. You don't know how bad he'd have felt realising you blocked him. its a very silly action by girls.

grin oryt...
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy smh 4 u 2, anyway that was just a lil mistake, was rushing when i wrote that smiley
2BB4CB3E:

GST 121 smh
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by thesuave10(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Damn! My best doctor is in the house... grin
Tnx for the advice Dokkie wink

Yup... You're welcome. The next step is to renew the relationship. Try and make both of you meet and show him that he can trust you( don't attempt to do this through calls or whatsapp) in fact wanting to meet him can make him change his mind. But be careful tho a guy you did this to might wanna get back to you so don't change anything about yourself but your trustworthiness. He is very concerned not just because of the blocking but because you were the one that did it. Chatting with you I can see you have this kinda "hard to get" kinda vibe + a free spirit and independent mind. This is why that guy likes you. However if you over do it this situation is what you get. He starts doubting your authenticity. Wish both of you a healthy relationship wink grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL i tell you, its not easy. i once fell in love with a lady in school, i mean real deeply in love, she was everything to me, my rise and my fall but something happened, her parents arranged a marriage for her with a man that stays in LONDON, damm it was all for the money and i was just an innocent student in school starting his life anew and not even thinking of nor ready for marriage. She wanted to turn down the marraige proposal but i had to gather myself together and tell her to go ahead with the marriage to please her parents and she should learn to love the man. she did the marriage with the man and she is now base in london with a bouncing baby girl. But believe you me, it was not easy for me and for her but I HAD TO LET GO EVEN THOUGH MY HEART AND SOUL WAS IN TEARS. WE ARE STILL BEST OF FRIENDS THOUGH.

I believe time will heal but not atm it's really hard since he is reachable but he already closed the door. undecided
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
cry comes naturally? But, how come am not 1?
slyIsaac:

it comes naturally ..... cool
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
thesuave10:

Yup... You're welcome. The next step is to renew the relationship. Try and make both of you meet and show him that he can trust you( don't attempt to do this through calls or whatsapp) in fact wanting to meet him can make him change his mind. But be careful tho a guy you did this to might wanna get back to you so don't change anything about yourself but your trustworthiness. He is very concerned not just because of the blocking but because you were the one that did it. Chatting with you I can see you have this kinda "hard to get" kinda vibe + a free spirit and independent mind. This is why that guy likes you. However if you over do it this situation is what you get. He starts doubting your authenticity. Wish both of you a healthy relationship wink grin

I appreciate ur advice...anyways, I already msg u on ur phone but seems u never online for ages dokkie grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I believe time will heal but not atm it's really hard since he is reachable but he already closed the door. undecided
I will advice you to stay away from him for some time, dont chat with him, dont call him, just ignore him for months and focus your attention on another guy, this will heal your heart and make you forget about him.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I will advice you to stay away from him for some time, dont chat with him, dont call him, just ignore him for months and focus your attention on another guy, this will heal your heart and make you forget about him.

Appreciated Lordy... U are right.. Maybe I'm juz the one who really wanted the relationship and for him, it's over.. undecided
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy smh 4 u 2, anyway that was just a lil mistake, was rushing when i wrote that smiley
A little not a lil. and you were rushing to where?
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Ajixegun: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
I think the guy is a right thinking person. I want to believe he meant it when he said he loves you but cannot give you his heart simply because a day is coming that you will block that part of you that is having feeling for him presently and then break his heart.
Conclusion: what you have towards him is not love but infatuation. smiley

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Appreciated Lordy... U are right.. Maybe I'm juz the one who really wanted the relationship and for him, it's over.. undecided
EXACTLY, you are too beautiful, charming, good with a meek heart to be ignored, you dont deserve this punishment, you are like a morning sun that gives vitamins. You deserv the best.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
EXACTLY, you are too beautiful, charming, good with a meek heart to be ignored, you dont deserve this punishment, you are like a morning sun that gives vitamins. You deserv the best.

Aaaww... Ur truly a good friend... grin I never realized I possessed all those qualities.. Tnx for being there..

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
undecided na ur type dey correct peson?

SAINTSAMURAII:
A little not a lil. and you were rushing to where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.