Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,543 members, 7,861,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

When A Girl Doesn't Want You To Be Her Boo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Doesn't Want You To Be Her Boo (1725 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want You To Be Her Boo by McBrooklyn(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
dachuchi7:
@OP,you re absolutely wrong.why? I don't see anything wrong if that lady you pictured in your thread keep the guy on her friendzone. Some guys can buy for Africa just to get in between her legs. That was how a dude spent 10k on a lady in one day in shoprite Ikeja despite the girl keep telling him she was not that interested. Naija relationships is zero due to no commitments.

Correct!!! cool

Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want You To Be Her Boo by Luckymay(f): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
I don't understand guys anymore... You friendzone them and milk them, they complain..
You friendzone them and refuse to accept from them.. They still complain. What do you guys want?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Beware Of Demons Out There / Five Ways To Know A Girl Is A Virgin / My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.