Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' (39905 Views)

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by CACAWA(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
onnenka:
Buhari's involvement with Boko haram will soon be exposed like this.
can u expalin the picture to me pls. thnx
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by PaulIdu: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Afonja where was it mentioned the woman is igbo?

Barr. Aisha Wakil

She is the wife of Justice Alkali Gana Wakil of the Maiduguri High Court from 2009 to 2013.
Aisha Wakil, who hails from South East Nigeria, studied law at the University of Maiduguri, and converted to Islam in April 2013.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by greatness22(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
The name "Aisha" always synonymus with controversies.... A case study is the wife of the president.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by jayney404: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is way too serious than we think

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Guyman02: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
When women go for pilgrimage in Mecca do they have their faces covered entirely on their passports like the cover picture?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by TruthisOut: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:
Is this woman really Igbo? If so how did she embed herself so deep in Northern politics .. I am still confused how an Igbo woman earned the trust of Boko haram

So this guy is an illiterate that cannot even read at all? I have tried to see where Igbo was mentioned but nothing...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Orikinla(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
tritt:
NA have the same problem with their Oga at the top. They do not think before they talk.
[size=20pt]Fact.
They did not want the Boko Haram insurgency to end soon, because they have been sharing billions of dollars from the defence budget and misappropriations of the revenue allocations.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan knew her and was still searching for the missing Chibok school girls, because the poor girls are not children of the rich and mighty.
If their own children were kidnapped by Boko Haram, they would have agreed to the negotiations and have them freed since two years.[/size].

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by onnenka: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:

Barr. Aisha Wakil

She is the wife of Justice Alkali Gana Wakil of the Maiduguri High Court from 2009 to 2013.
Aisha Wakil, who hails from South East Nigeria, studied law at the University of Maiduguri, and converted to Islam in April 2013.
So what was her Igbo name before she converted? Fake info.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Donpoker9(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:
Is this woman really Igbo? If so how did she embed herself so deep in Northern politics .. I am still confused how an Igbo woman earned the trust of Boko haram

u well so?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by basadenet: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerian Army are unknown to be non professional in their handling of sensitive issues, I.e. B H, NDA and all other security related issues. Their PR is nothing to write home about, they are fond saying something the President like to hear, so it will look like they are really working. I feel sorry for this country.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by tommykiwi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Another fake news and story by APC to divert the attentions of Nigerians....Chibok girls is fake and it will remain fake as far as am concern.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by tinsel: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:
She is an igbo, converted into islam during her days at university of maiduguri. She said she converted into islam because verses of koran keep appearing on her body. Later married a judge from Borno state.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by onnenka: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
tinsel:

She is an igbo, converted into islam during her days at university of maiduguri. She said she converted into islam because verses of koran keep appearing on her body. Later married a judge from Borno state.
So what was her Igbo name and surname before she converted? ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
thesicilian:
You know where the Boko Haram terrorists are. You know where the Chibok girls are. Yet you're pretending to liaise with the Nigerian government to negotiate with them? Your mind may tell you that you're helping, but in actual fact you are one of the terrorists.
Nigerian government should negotiate with them, place them on monthly salary amnesty abi? Who will account for the thousands of innocent souls that have been sent to their early graves? Or the families that have been displaced and sent into mourning and poverty? Tell
May God protect us from this kind of 'friends' .

U have a point, infact I used to reason along same line like this but the truth is that in journalism, the journalist have the right to withold an infromation. All I expected the Nigeria Army and security agencies to do is to tactically involve them. Even if it means to buggy them while monitoring both their movement and communications. the Boko Haram saga is over 7yrs now. I expected the security agency especially the DSS and Army to have planted an insider as a Pseudo Boko-haram. We can only win this war via intelligence
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Whiteyacham: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmmmm Hmmmmm Hmmmmm
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:

How dat name take be igbo name. .next dem go say mohammed na igbo man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by laffwitmi: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wetin concern me again,oga Jonah...make dey drink my ogogoro jeje

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Awoofawo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Afonja where was it mentioned the woman is igbo?

You this guy, what is your problem with Yoruba?

The person you qouted could be from any of the over 245 tribe making up the country!

Won fi wahala s e ni to shout Afanja upandowb the forum enh?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by stronggman: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Small small truth don dey come out, in aisha's word, ""do me any how and I go tell the whole world about buhari's involvement with boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Pidggin(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lord please expose these people's conspiracy and how they destabilized the previous govt with this Chibok propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Skelewu: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
I never knew she's a ninja. grin
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by NORSIYK(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:

You must be an afonja

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by deesdee: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is why i personally believe they have something to do with thw BH
broseme:
These people are not scared!
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Boyooosa(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Luckymay:
I don't understand... She has links to bokoharam... She is fighting to free the country of this menace (bokoharam). So which one should we believe?
Think like a giant!
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Awoofawo:

You this guy, what is your problem with Yoruba?

The person you qouted could be from any of the over 245 tribe making up the country!

Won fi wahala s e ni to shout Afanja upandowb the forum enh?!
is your name afonja? grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by bukason212(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:
Who is an Igbo woman?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by shiimah: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Madam, U re a terrorist and a threat to the national security. Tell us where the chibok girls are so that NA will rescue them. Tell us the hides out of the sect so that NA will clear them off... There is nothing to negotiate with them,it is obvious that they have no agenda other than to kill and destroy as the Bible described Satan.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Ikem11(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
If true like she said.''you know me why declare me wanted? '' that word alone sends a message. I keep asking why Nigerian Army always use media to make announcement of an action they still planning to take? How can you tell an armed robber am coming to arrest you tomorrow if truly you don't want that armed robber to disappear or run away? You declare a citizen that is not under hiding wanted without any invitation... Nigeria is indeed doomed.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by apcisevil: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]Fact.
They did not want the Boko Haram insurgency to end soon, because they have been sharing billions of dollars from the defence budget and misappropriations of the revenue allocations.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan knew her and was still searching for the missing Chibok school girls, because the poor girls are not children of the rich and mighty.
If their own children were kidnapped by Boko Haram, they would have agreed to the negotiations and have them freed since two years.[/size].
Your dulla.rd is there now, what is he waiting to rescue the children? Is his body odor not working again? Everything Jonathan, is Jonathan a Muslim or northerner?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Topestbilly(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
ManMountain:
From her hands, that babe would be very fresh.

But why?? we ar discussing a very crucial mata here

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
femi4:
grin

In scenarios like these, the Ref always look the other way

<---Femi4---> shinning his 32
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Many says she is from Edo state not Igbo, but she said she is from a state in the south but she wouldn't specify.
Whatever it is, the woman commands so much respect in the north

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano / Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.