Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' (39912 Views)

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by shehuolayinka(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
She already insulted them, so I don't need to add my own. But seriously our government mumu ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by ManMountain(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Topestbilly:

But why?? we ar discussing a very crucial mata here

Whatever you discuss here, would it affect the outcome of her meeting with the Army guys?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thats why USA will always be ahead of any country,once they code you pose a threat to their national security dem no need talk too much,kia kia choppers and vans don surround your house,before the oublic go hear the gist sef go don tay.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Akalia(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
I like her English writing skill; I just added new words to my vocabulary , that's all.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
she nids.to b tired for treason by association with known terrorists.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Awoofawo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
is your name afonja? grin

Your problem seems inborn and can not be cure!!! cool
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Bants(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
These people should never have been named publicly this is so stupid of Nigerian Army...These people should be spies than people on wanted list...Will they be able to have the same communication with boko haram after this?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Adaowerri111:
She's a business woman, a liar, a scam artist and a heartless entity
Where did u know her.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:

She is Igbo married to a northerner she converted to Islam then
The bottom line is she's a muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Afonja where was it mentioned the woman is igbo?

You know Afonjos nah...any light skin woman with fresh hands like Bianca, tonto dike, Monalisa to them maybe Igbo. Lol

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by PaulIdu: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
ANAMBRA11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/who-is-aisha-wakil/
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by otokx(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bants:
These people should never have been named publicly this is so stupid of Nigerian Army...These people should be spies than people on wanted list...Will they be able to have the same communication with boko haram after this?

The army just deflated my level of confidence in them, truth is Nigeria is made up of Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by waShine(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=broseme post=48501542]Below is a statement released by Aisha Alkali Wakil......

You are out for mischief. Yes I have links with Boko Haram and you have always known that - Aisha Wakil to HQ Nigerian Army

I understand that the military declared me, Ahmed Silkida and Ahmed Bolori wanted for having links with Boko Haram. It's interesting, now they believe me?

I know the Boko Haram boys. I have been in front fighting for peace long before Chibok girls were kidnapped. Nigerian security knows me too well, I'm not shady. Why declaring me wanted?

I have had meetings with Chief of Army staff & his people. I told them the way forward, to allow me come with some commanders of Boko Haram and discuss with them, present the release of CBGs but they chose to do things their own ways only and never gave considerations to any of my suggestions.

I want to inform the Nigerian people ofmake them realise
"A FRIEND TO CRIMINAL IS ALSO A CRIMINAL" PERIOD.
"ABOKIN BARAWO SHIMA BARAWONE" FAQAT.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by waShine(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
thesicilian:
You know where the Boko Haram terrorists are. You know where the Chibok girls are. Yet you're pretending to liaise with the Nigerian government to negotiate with them? Your mind may tell you that you're helping, but in actual fact you are one of the terrorists.
Nigerian government should negotiate with them, place them on monthly salary amnesty abi? Who will account for the thousands of innocent souls that have been sent to their early graves? Or the families that have been displaced and sent into mourning and poverty?
May God protect us from this kind of 'friends' .
"A friend to criminals is also a criminal" period.

"Aboking barawo shima barawone" faqat.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Generalyemi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
ANAMBRA11:

nwanne ndi ofe mmanu by anumanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by waShine(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:
Is this woman really Igbo? If so how did she embed herself so deep in Northern politics .. I am still confused how an Igbo woman earned the trust of Boko haram
WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL!! WONDERFUL!!!

Heads are about to roll, because maybe she could be pretending muslin, she may be linked to the big shorts in govt. etc.
'DO NOT STONE A LIZARD ON A SISTERN'

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by ObadakiDfirst: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
dragonking3:
Why she come hide her face? A religion filled with hypocrisy. mtchhhwwww
.... Dntt let me call u MuMu... Attack her rather than her religion...
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by hub: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
She is indeed Igbo
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by hub: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Generalyemi:

nwanne ndi ofe mmanu by anumanu
Barr. Aisha Wakil
She is the wife of Justice Alkali Gana Wakil of the Maiduguri High Court from 2009 to 2013.
Aisha Wakil, who hails from South East Nigeria, studied law at the University of Maiduguri, and converted to Islam in April 2013.
Aisha was one of two women appointed to the government-initiated Committee on Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of Security Challenges in the North.
As a human rights activist, Aisha along with 25 other committee members consisting of politicians and northern community leaders were given the task of identifying and engaging key leaders of Boko Haram, and developing a framework for amnesty and disarmament of the group.
She knows a lot of Boko Haram leaders and foot soldiers who called her ‘Mama.’
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/army-declares-salkida-wakil-bolori-wanted/159004.html#PoAem9PtDLe0yFpE.99
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by AnanseK(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Where is the bling bling pastor?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Godwin616: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
No long story, just make yurself available in DSS office and state yur own side of the story. Even if the army under the previous administration did not give you audience, now that we have a new sherriff in town please come forward and represent your case with evidence that you are genuine and not a scam peace broker as we witnessed during GEJ.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by waShine(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
shiimah:
Madam, U re a terrorist and a threat to the national security. Tell us where the chibok girls are so that NA will rescue them. Tell us the hides out of the sect so that NA will clear them off... There is nothing to negotiate with them,it is obvious that they have no agenda other than to kill and destroy as the Bible described Satan.
Adaowerri111:
shiimah:
Madam, U re a terrorist and a threat to the national security. Tell us where the chibok girls are so that NA will rescue them. Tell us the hides out of the sect so that NA will clear them off... There is nothing to negotiate with them,it is obvious that they have no agenda other than to kill and destroy as the Bible described Satan.
Adaowerri111:
GBAM
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by waShine(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
pippimp:

All journalists have links. It is normal. Should we jail all CNN correspondents?
Which means she also is a journalist? Is it possible? How?
But answers are possitive then we should hold the confedration of journalists responsible for the genocide.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by pippimp(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
waShine:

Which means she also is a journalist? Is it possible? How?
But answers are possitive then we should hold the confedration of journalists responsible for the genocide.

I don't think you understand how journalism works. If they don't go to these war torn areas/countries, how would you know what's going on. And how would they know where to go if they do not have contacts? If not for the cameras in syria, iraq, afghanistan, etc, how would you be able to form an opinion on anything? You always need an independent source. Or do you want to take the word of the Nigerian army? I don't.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by lordkhalifa(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
I thought dem say boko haram are south eastern/southern foot soldger ... the truth will one day resurface that bughari and northern elders have hand in this menace... may thunder fire that Satan of sokoto that said Christians are wicked and commit evilly crimes
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Vatsyayana: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
pippimp:

All journalists have links. It is normal. Should we jail all CNN correspondents?

You cannot jail journalists operating outside the shores of your country. Besides people like Aisha have been feeding CNN with the footages of BH's atrocities and CNN have been briefing the NA accordingly. I want to believe that the likes of CNN have identified the Nig Govt's efforts in combating BH and have henceforth backed away from matetials that would jeopardise the efforts of the govt. So Aisha & her cohorts have decided to do it on their own...And it is now glaring that the Nigerian Army is no longer as stupid as they used to be.
Ask her. Which COAS did she meet with. Is it Burutai? I'm sure it's Ihekirija!
Please, if she professes to have links with BH. Let her take the next step of faith by willingly surrendering to the Nigerian Army...
That's all!
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Vatsyayana: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
ManMountain:
From her hands, that babe would be very fresh.

What are you talking about!
Watch the recent video. The guys hands are fresh & his fingernails are well trimmed. They look different from those that the NA are killing!
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by pippimp(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vatsyayana:

You cannot jail journalists operating outside the shores of your country. Besides people like Aisha have been feeding CNN with the footages of BH's atrocities and CNN have been briefing the NA accordingly. I want to believe that the likes of CNN have identified the Nig Govt's efforts in combating BH and have henceforth backed away from matetials that would jeopardise the efforts of the govt. So Aisha & her cohorts have decided to do it on their own...And it is now glaring that the Nigerian Army is no longer as stupid as they used to be.
Ask her. Which COAS did she meet with. Is it Burutai? I'm sure it's Ihekirija!
Please, if she professes to have links with BH. Let her take the next step of faith by willingly surrendering to the Nigerian Army...
That's all!

Smh.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by thesicilian: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
kenonze:

U have a point, infact I used to reason along same line like this but the truth is that in journalism, the journalist have the right to withold an infromation. All I expected the Nigeria Army and security agencies to do is to tactically involve them. Even if it means to buggy them while monitoring both their movement and communications. the Boko Haram saga is over 7yrs now. I expected the security agency especially the DSS and Army to have planted an insider as a Peudo Boko-haram. We can only win this war via intelligence
This tactical monitoring and intelligence you talk about is a lovely idea, in fact I wonder how our military functions without it. If the end is to bring the criminals to justice, then I'm all for it. What I'll hate most is for them to go scot free
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
pippimp:

I don't think you understand how journalism works. If they don't go to these war torn areas/countries, how would you know what's going on. And how would they know where to go if they do not have contacts? If not for the cameras in syria, iraq, afghanistan, etc, how would you be able to form an opinion on anything? You always need an independent source. Or do you want to take the word of the Nigerian army? I don't.

Why waste good words trying to educate illiterates
They dont know how the world works .
According to them a journalist shouldnt do his/her job
which is reporting the news and where the journalist has a credible source he shouldnt pursue the story .. that in their warped minds is a crime

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Bgorgeous: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
The full truth will soon been know
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by pippimp(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Why waste good words trying to educate illiterates
They dont know how the world works .
According to them a journalist shouldnt do his/her job
which is reporting the news and where the journalist has a credible source he shouldnt pursue the story .. that in their warped minds is a crime

It is mind boggling how most Nigerians think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.