Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' (39910 Views)

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Spidermon: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
If she strolls down my street now, how i wan take recognize am?

na so the other day it was an hajia with full face mask and drappings learning to drive on my street. I was about to cross the road but as i couldnt be sure if she could properly see and i wasnt about to become roadkill, i moonwalked mehn..
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
pippimp:

It is mind boggling how most Nigerians think.

If at all they think wink

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Dante2008(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Luckymay:
I don't understand... She has links to bokoharam... She is fighting to free the country of this menace (bokoharam). So which one should we believe?
u don't mean it, u mean u don't understand, that's serious, please go back to the paragraph and read again, perhaps u will understand .... Is simple English ...
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Krismart(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Even a masquerade was declared wanted
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Organs(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
onnenka:
Buhari's involvement with Boko haram will soon be exposed like this.

Omenka, why you mumu like this why GEJ no expose Buhari involvement if there is any?? who didn't GEJ arrest or prosecute anyone guilty of BH?? mumu-united sitting on your lazy bigoted ass and vomiting baseless conspiracy theories.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
The Queen of Boko Haram. . . . She's so sexy, wallahi!!
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:

She is Igbo married to a northerner she converted to Islam then

THIS IS WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO TO DECIEVE PEOPLE AND TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF YOUR. THEY WILL COME FROM ANOTHER RELIGION AND TELL POEPLE THAT THEY HAVE CONVERTED TO MUSLIM TO DO THIER EVIL ACT... EVEN THE LEADER OF ISIS WAS A CHRISTIAN AND SAID HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM TOO... ASK YOUSELF, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME BOKO HARAM ATTACKED CHURCH THEY ALWAYS OPERATE IN THE STATES FULL OF MUSLIMS TO KILL MORE MUSLIMS...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
You have links with boko Haram... That means you are a terrorist too. Boko Haram representative
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why Declare Someone Wanted When You Know Where They Are. Especially When They Are Not On The Run Or Hidding. Makes No Sense.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Ajifasilver: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
She is a scam I watch the video Book haram sent which it says they don't send anyone to negotiate btw them & government she is liar.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by nellyelitz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
So masquerade can talk
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by ogmask: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jonathan brought her to help him negotiate with the terrorists but, buhari sees her as a terrorist. That's the reason for declaring her wanted.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by awa(m): 12:51am On Aug 16, 2016
If what this woman said is true then Nigeria is a mystery and Chibok Girls is the biggest scam of the century.

GEJ is vindicated ...I have always wondered how 270 something girls would be reading same paper in the little village of Chibok.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by kan12(m): 2:30am On Aug 16, 2016
thesicilian:
You know where the Boko Haram terrorists are. You know where the Chibok girls are. Yet you're pretending to liaise with the Nigerian government to negotiate with them? Your mind may tell you that you're helping, but in actual fact you are one of the terrorists.
Nigerian government should negotiate with them, place them on monthly salary amnesty abi? Who will account for the thousands of innocent souls that have been sent to their early graves? Or the families that have been displaced and sent into mourning and poverty?
May God protect us from this kind of 'friends' .

you no see wia she said all her efforts to collaborate with the Nigeria Army was turned down by the same guys declaring her wanted.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by waShine(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2016
Babzilla:

Why waste good words trying to educate illiterates
They dont know how the world works .
According to them a journalist shouldnt do his/her job
which is reporting the news and where the journalist has a credible source he shouldnt pursue the story .. that in their warped minds is a crime
You the Army are not educated enough to notice the journalism satus of Aisha before they the Army declared her 'WANTED'?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
waShine:

You the Army are not educated enough to notice the journalism satus of Aisha before they the Army declared her 'WANTED'?
I am not the army buddy. You sound like you used google translate up there cos Ure not making any sense
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by nenergy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
thesicilian:
You know where the Boko Haram terrorists are. You know where the Chibok girls are. Yet you're pretending to liaise with the Nigerian government to negotiate with them? Your mind may tell you that you're helping, but in actual fact you are one of the terrorists.
Why are you like this? She said; " I know the Boko Haram boys. I have been in front fighting for peace long before Chibok girls were kidnapped".

How did you reach the inference that she knows were BH and the girls are? So CNN/Aljezeera reporters are terrorists too?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by thesicilian: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
nenergy:

Why are you like this? She said; " I know the Boko Haram boys. I have been in front fighting for peace long before Chibok girls were kidnapped".

How did you reach the inference that she knows were BH and the girls are? So CNN/Aljezeera reporters are terrorists too?
FYI that is even deeper than just knowing where they are which by the way we all know is true. The only reason the Army has never been able to make head or tail of the issue is because of insider information flowing through people like this & her husband
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by Excuzeme: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
broseme:
Below is a statement released by Aisha Alkali Wakil......

You are out for mischief. Yes I have links with Boko Haram and you have always known that - Aisha Wakil to HQ Nigerian Army

I understand that the military declared me, Ahmed Silkida and Ahmed Bolori wanted for having links with Boko Haram. It's interesting, now they believe me?

I know the Boko Haram boys. I have been in front fighting for peace long before Chibok girls were kidnapped. Nigerian security knows me too well, I'm not shady. Why declaring me wanted?

I have had meetings with Chief of Army staff & his people. I told them the way forward, to allow me come with some commanders of Boko Haram and discuss with them, present the release of CBGs but they chose to do things their own ways only and never gave considerations to any of my suggestions.

I want to inform the Nigerian people of my innocence and make them realise that I am in constant relation with the security personnel and they know where to find me but wonder why I had to be declared wanted on national news even mentioning my husband's name alongside.

This has put my immediate and extended family under a lot of pressure and I do not deserve this from the Nigerian government.

Though they may not appreciate all my efforts to profer peaceful solutions to the menace of bh, my name should not be mudslinged nor my character defamed.

Thank you

Aisha Alkali Wakil

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/aisha-alkali-wakil-replies-armyive.html

Why you come cover face like Boko Haram?
Of what benefit is your affiliation with boko Haram, to the country or the release of the Chibock girls?

You are either a patriotic citizen or a terrorist.

The fact that you know where the girls are kept and for THREE YEARS, you have refused to disclose it shows that you are complicit and a TERRORIST.

Govt should not let these three terrorist go scott-free.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' by basadenet: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:

U have a point, infact I used to reason along same line like this but the truth is that in journalism, the journalist have the right to withold an infromation. All I expected the Nigeria Army and security agencies to do is to tactically involve them. Even if it means to buggy them while monitoring both their movement and communications. the Boko Haram saga is over 7yrs now. I expected the security agency especially the DSS and Army to have planted an insider as a Peudo Boko-haram. We can only win this war via intelligence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.