Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist (13117 Views)

Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by logoscope(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Jazz... as in jazz music. LOL grin cheesy
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Nostradamus: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2016
poo happens cool
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2016
kevoh:

Phone number copied! Kindly delete now

Make dem add me o jare grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by MutantMetahuman: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Hahahahahaha
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by efismikoko(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Efewestern:

Yes believe we came by chance even with how perfect the world is, .. b/w you and those religious peeps who is more crazy ?

Continue grin

This is the guy I feel for most, all his hope has been dashed so sorry bro grin

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by ichommy(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Watched D whole Video on Whatsapp Group grin grin grin grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2016
efismikoko:

This is the guy I feel for most, all his hope has been dashed so sorry bro grin

grin grin

Still doesn't change the fact about God
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by dblackninja: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
youngestland:
kai when I don they dust my bible and how I will go and beg god on sunday with serious crying
abeg bible stay your lane I still stand there is no evidence to proof that there is god shikena

you are gonna make people start thinking twice about religion

cheesycheesygrin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Efewestern:

grin grin

Still doesn't change the fact about God

I agree. God is still imaginary smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
hahaha...
Damn a MOD Fvckin banned me and i missed this..
cc. Hahn kevoh

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by efismikoko(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
hahn:

I agree. God is still imaginary smiley

Thank you bro for replying him grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by NPComplete: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bravo OP, bravo. Finally we are beginning to have more guys with the guts to call out the voodoo clowns. Not an atheist though. Just a sceptic. To me everything must be questioned; including atheism.
I now await the limb-growing evidence that someone has graciously agreed to show us here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by NPComplete: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
By the way, shouldn't this be a front page material? Seun. Lalastica
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by haibe(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
NPComplete:
By the way, shouldn't this be a front page material? Seun. Lalastica

No it shouldn't be a front page material
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by kevoh(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
raphieMontella:
hahaha... Damn a MOD Fvckin banned me and i missed this.. cc. Hahn kevoh
D video is even hilarious. The shawarma guy ...spoiler alert! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by wiegraf: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
djdoxxx:
After the whole challenge....the jass-men tested their jass on themselves when I sharpened the cutlass and offered them #5,000( they were feeling I had only #3,000 with me so they asked I dropped #4,000....after a little debate on : na only 3k dey my hand...and they insisted 4k....I caught them off guard.... I offered 5k straight.....they then had no choice and started preparing all their concuction .....one of them used the 'oju olongbo jass' which is done by swallowing 7 seeds, which mustn't touch the teeth....this jass can be done in many ways....so I told them to use a method that would give no excuse which they did.....

After the strikes, this was what we experienced...

more pictures would come up

videos were very long....would find time to upload on YouTube.
maybe it didn't work because a dentist put a fake tooth in his throat?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
kevoh:
D video is even hilarious. The shawarma guy ...spoiler alert! tongue
asin ehn d pic i saw... Abeg send me am for whatsapp or add me to the group..
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by adjoviomole(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
This proves nothing. If u stay in ebutemetta wer der is constant area boys fight. U will know dat charm truly exist. Let me not say more than that. I am just sorry for yall.

5 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by dalaman: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
kevoh:

hope? kikikiki grin grin grin grin Do not worry Dalaman vs 9jadeyhia challenge will be the grand finale! Followed by a plethora of excuses like you can not test the christian god, god works in mysterious ways, they didn't support it e.t.c from the usual suspects.

That remains my greatest fear. I know it will NEVER work. No amputees limb will be restored that I know. I can lay my life that it will never work, so am going to put a money price on it. If it works I'll pay him and of it faails which I know it will, he must pay me. God works in a mysterious way will not do for me. If it fails he must pay since he called for the challenge. I will create a special thread for the event on Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by kevoh(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
dalaman:

That remains my greatest fear. I know it will NEVER work. No amputees limb will be restored that I know. I can lay my life that it will never work, so am going to put a money price on it. If it works I'll pay him and of it faails which I know it will, he must pay me. God works in a mysterious way will not do for me. If it fails he.must pay since he called for the challenge. I will create a special thread for the even on Sunday.
Ghen Ghen! Thanks for the update! Was beginning to think the challenge will no longer hold due to the 40-60 days duration, the bolded phrasee should quench our thirsts! grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by kevoh(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
adjoviomole:
This proves nothing. If u stay in ebutemetta wer der is constant area boys fight. U will know dat charm truly exist. Let me not say more than that. I am just sorry for yall.
Na so Shawarma and the other guy were boasting till they asked them to put on the Juju so that they can use the cutlass on them, they became deaf and dumb immediately! grin grin grin Chairman, can you put money where your mouth is? You put on the ebutemetta boys juju/charm and we arrange for someone to use a sharp cutlass on your neck? Deal?

6 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by adjoviomole(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
kevoh:

Na so Shawarma and the other guy were boasting till they asked them to put on the Juju so that they can use the cutlass on them, they became deaf and dumb immediately! grin grin grin Chairman, can you put money where your mouth is? You put on the ebutemetta boys juju/charm and we arrange for someone to use a sharp cutlass on your neck? Deal?

U don't know ebutemetta that's why. I will not say more than that. I don't have to convince you of anything. Trust me soon you will have an encounter with God. Bye
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by NPComplete: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
adjoviomole:

U don't know ebutemetta that's why. I will not say more than that. I don't have to convince you of anything. Trust me soon you will have an encounter with God. Bye

So the proof of your god is voodoo? Nonsense talk. If u are so sure submit urself for the test. Not all this argument from authority about knowing ebutemetta than others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by kevoh(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
NPComplete:

So the proof of your god is voodoo? Nonsense talk. If u are so sure submit urself for the test. Not all this argument from authority about knowing ebutemetta than others.
Don't mind the guy grin grin grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hopefulLandlord: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Anyone got the link to the video?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2016
adjoviomole:

Will U shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2016
dalaman:

That remains my greatest fear. I know it will NEVER work. No amputees limb will be restored that I know. I can lay my life that it will never work, so am going to put a money price on it. If it works I'll pay him and of it faails which I know it will, he must pay me. God works in a mysterious way will not do for me. If it fails he must pay since he called for the challenge. I will create a special thread for the event on Sunday.
mention me abeg. this is an opportunity that cannot be missed.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2016
Engineering students who should base their believes(not religious) on empirical experiments and practicals have chosen to follow what illiterates and primitive minds built on....rather than liberate them, it is very disappointing that these folks had never for once subjected all their hearsays to scrutiny....

Seeing is believing ( they believe)

But when Doxx wants yo believe before he sees....

Doxx becomes a fool

Doxx becomes a lost soul

Doxx is on a death adventure

Little wonder why Nigeria is in this pitiable state

With all the jass our educated people believe in, they can't even help the situation of the country with it!!!

These are the same set of educated people who after reading engineering courses would still believe 'blood money exist'

All these belief systems only deteriorates the economy....

Instead of youths to work their ass smartly off to success, they would seek shortcuts - waste lives under the scam that human blood would give them money...The Soka in Oyo state experience is just one example.

All these belief systems need to be eradicated....

Until then, Nothing good will ever come outta our Nigerian graduates...

Our Nigerian Schools and Universities are really a disaster....

This is why we leave the situation of things in this country and our terrible government to the hands of gods rather than take actions ourselves!!!

As for those who felt I came down to this village on a jass adventure or felt I post here to get attentions,....sorry to disappoint you....Doxx is way smarter than that....

I came here for my plantain farming...few of you would recall I was involved in a plantain merchandise last year immediately after NYSC from a village in ondo state to Lagos.... It was after these merchandise I realised I needed to setup my own plantain farm....

These are planting seasons....Doxx says you should invest!!!

Gracias....Light-foods, I see you!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2016
the above was what I shared on my ex-departmental group when they kept arguing and thinking I would die overnight before the jazz-test the next day!

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2016
My post on WhatsApp yesterday on Thinker's Lodge.

[8/17, 1:43 PM] Sport Analyst/Predictor: Other babalawos in the village have heard of the story....and they have challenged me to a quest.

I told them blankly that they are all fake

[8/17, 1:44 PM] Sport Analyst/Predictor: They are ready to take me to the man they call their 'HEAD priest' here

: I will be leaving here on Friday..

: Will be back in two weeks.... I told them I will buy a goat so they can test their jass on....they said the goat will keep falling and standing with just a this man touching it with his ring....I just laughed

These are the set of people that fumbled they were in charge of the just concluded elections and they fought opposition party with their jass and had no cut....
In 2 weeks,I am meeting with their head priest!!!!

Shawarma and Quaresma are taking me to Oyo (sepeteri) lodging at akoto base camp to meet with a babalawo in there....These dudes said OYO is the origin of all 'jasses'... It is the best place to see Powerful jassmen.....

All these jass adventure because We all came down to the village to do agriculture... Well as for me, I will drive down anywhere to proof to Nigerians that jass doesn't exist...I will gladly drive them anywhere so far they fuel my car, lodge me in a cool place, feed me and flex me....

(see as jass go dey make me collect awoof....)

(After all dealing ruthlessly with jassmen and their tricks....I will then descend mightily on pastors and imams)

Doxx is coming!!!

9 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by efismikoko(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2016
djdoxxx:

My post on WhatsApp yesterday on Thinker's Lodge.

[8/17, 1:43 PM] Sport Analyst/Predictor: Other babalawos in the village have heard of the story....and they have challenged me to a quest.

I told them blankly that they are all fake

[8/17, 1:44 PM] Sport Analyst/Predictor: They are ready to take me to the man they call their 'HEAD priest' here

: I will be leaving here on Friday..

: Will be back in two weeks.... I told them I will buy a goat so they can test their jass on....they said the goat will keep falling and standing with just a this man touching it with his ring....I just laughed

These are the set of people that fumbled they were in charge of the just concluded elections and they fought opposition party with their jass and had no cut....
In 2 weeks,I am meeting with their head priest!!!!

Shawarma and Quaresma are taking me to Oyo (sepeteri) lodging at akoto base camp to meet with a babalawo in there....These dudes said OYO is the origin of all 'jasses'... It is the best place to see Powerful jassmen.....

All these jass adventure because We all came down to the village to do agriculture... Well as for me, I will drive down anywhere to proof to Nigerians that jass doesn't exist...I will gladly drive them anywhere so far they fuel my car, lodge me in a cool place, feed me and flex me....

(see as jass go dey make me collect awoof....)

(After all dealing ruthlessly with jassmen and their tricks....I will then descend mightily on pastors and imams)

Doxx is coming!!!

Nice one bro but pls this is nigeria you know these fraudstars that's their source of living I will advice you don't go any where with them again they should be the ones to go do their jass and you test it on them in a very safe place.
I have an uncle that they almost killed because he was doing this same thing you are doing now one time they beat so bad and left him to die am happy he is alive today cos he's gat real sence when he talks people listen.

And I like your agric thing that's a very good employment you know and you will be successful don't give up. I remember when I finished school years ago too I did all kind of odd job you can think of, instead of going to church crying to God to give me a good job but today that's all stories. Youth should stop leaving everything for God and shape their future themselves please

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians / E-Grace Convention 20-14 / How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.