Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

1976 Coup: I Was Persuaded To Take Over After Murtala’s Death – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1976 Coup: I Was Persuaded To Take Over After Murtala’s Death – Obasanjo (15664 Views)

I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Why Was There No Pogroms After Murtala's Murder By Dimka? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 1976 Coup: I Was Persuaded To Take Over After Murtala’s Death – Obasanjo by shukuokukobambi: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
pazienza:

Who exactly is identifying with FFK? Yoruba delusions are incurable.
FFK is but a typical Yoruba loudmouth, nothing more and not less.

cheesy cheesy

The many yeeboe on social media in need of acceptance and support for their utopian delusions. Even on NL, you and your deluded gang never stop referencing him as an avid supporter. The same way you've taken the unknown Abdulmuminin as proof of your delusions even the nutcase called Kemi olunloyo was one of your heroes till she threw your delusions under the bus cheesy

Who the heck is Gold Oruh? grin

How will you know who Gold Oruh is? cheesy

How can somebody swearing by the name of an unknown media man know who the one and only Gold Oruh is? cheesy

If you were IBB, would you do anyless? A coward driven vermin took away his own life and saved you the stress of having to end his miserable life yourself, won't be rather happy and even celebrate his death by naming his yoruboid village university after him? cheesy

What else did your uncles and another of your heroes called Abdul adeku tell you? cheesy

No vermin like ojukwu who sacrificed your ancestors on the altar of his ego. You are so valueless the bearded coward traded with 3 million of your ancestors. All for what? For an ordinary Senate ticket which he still lost cheesy

Ojukwu dealth heavy blow to the Nigerian Army and if not for the British interference would have over ran the entire. Islamic caliphate of Arewa-Odualand in a matter of days.
The death casualty was more on Nigerian soldiers than on Biafran soldiers, which explained why the vermin resorted to alternative means, ie starvation of the Bia*** civilians.

cheesy cheesy

Una can chest beat die cheesy even while being slaughtered, you cowards chest beat to your graves. I'm sure those executed in Indonesia were also chest beating while crying for buhari to appeal to Indonesia on their behalf cheesy

So starvation killed you guys? I thought you guys fashioned a way to make the impossible possible? cheesy

Coming from a person who didn't before now know the meaning of treason, I can only laugh at the inferior cheap free education the vermin handed out to his people. cheesy

You're not very bright obviously. Your attempts at obfuscation is pathetic. cheesy

Awo like Mandela was accused of trying to overthrow the govt. How will he do that without weapons? I know yeeboe believe screaming on the internet and radio is enough to overthrow a govt but pls, this is not biabia struggle where you clown about

Awolowo was a Coward that committed treason twice, a thief and public treasury lotter that was found guilty of misappropriation of funds, a hardened convict, little wonder Jakande never wasted time rating out the vermin to IBB for his own share of the Nigerian war spoils. Does Akintola and his family members have any good thing to say about the Vermin? grin

You truly have no sense. So Akintola who was Awo's rival is the person to give testimony? cheesy

How many good things does ojukwu's children have to say about a father that abandoned them because of his friends daughter who ended up playing the harlot while he lay a wasted vegetable on his death bed? How many good things does Philip Effiong have to say about the sewer rat called ojukwu? The buffoon left poor effiong to pick up the pieces of his idiocy. What testimony will the ignorant souls wasted in 1967 have to say about the sewer rat called ojukwu? I guess they'll lay wreaths down at the pearly gates for him? cheesy

You keep churning out dumb conspiracy theories from your a$$. Why not keep tales told you at your village square after drunken rounds in your pocket? Dem swear for you?

The worst Coward in history was Awolowo who was used and dumped and was seen in 1979 coming to Igboland to canvass for vote from the same people he tried to exterminate, a shameless vermin who was caught saying that Nigeria was a mere geographical expression, yet did all Within his treacherous means, including swallowing his vomitus all in a futile misguided attempt at ruling Nigeria. grin

No one could use Awo you this dolt cheesy

Azikiwe was the clown used in the first republic, used in the 2nd republic before being rightly described as a common LovePeddler by his masters. Awo would rather lose than partner with folks he disagrees ideologically with. Even the bearded coward had no limit to his stupidity. How could any sane human come back to work with the very people he wasted 3 million folks against? cheesy

You are a pathetic Yoruba man, it's in your genetic make up to be delusional. It was Uche Chukwumerije who led the campaign in the Senate that killed OBJ third term plans, Ken Nnamani put the final nail on the greedy Yoruba man 3rd term ambitions.

You're a useless yeeboe man. Your empty brain obviously forgot Soyinka, Tinubu, Atiku, Falana etc who actually started opposing OBJ even before your clownish elders woke up. What can you sissies ever fight for? cheesy

Now tell me, what brand of rat poison did the vermin use in ending his miserable diabolic life? Was it Otapiapia or was it "Oke rie onwu o"? grin grin

What type did ojukwu take to become the useless vegetable he became at 76? Was Bianca's infidelity so damaging that the sewer rat gave up on life? Or did the souls of those he wasted in his idiotic ego trip come back to haunt him?

Eleregbe omo olofo cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opposition Plotting To Pit Me Against Buhari — Peter Obi (punch) / PDP Crisis: Sheriff Rules Out Future Meeting With Jonathan / Why Atiku Can’t Become President In 2019 – Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.