Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams (682 Views)

What Quality Will Make You Date HIV Positive Person / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams by bankable: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
its a very common thing for every young boy and girl to have framed in their mind a picture of what their dream man or woman should be these qualities ranges from physical to financial to attitudinal qualities the qualities most females demand for include extremely rich, tall, honest, caring, handsome, dress sense, physically shaped etc and we men big ass and boobs, beauty, good character, light or dark etc so now d question is if u dont eventually get all the qualities wich one are u ready to forgo like me i love tall, dark, beautiful, brillant, big ass and slim gel buh i can forgo tallness and big ass so what will u forgo?
Re: What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams by mizzbouqui(f): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Extremely rich and physical shape cheesy
Re: What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams by Pouyan: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Brainy and pretty. That's all.
Re: What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams by halfricanadian(f): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
God fearing and responsible well disciplined nd kindhearted guy.

finances? i will nt require a damn from u i will even take care of u in my own way

1 Like

Re: What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams by Essence6055: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

finances? i will nt require a damn from u i will even take care of u in my own way

same thing every girl says
Re: What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams by Essence6055: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Extremely rich and physical shape cheesy

I like that .............
Re: What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams by Essence6055: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
I want something interesting, neither simple nor complex..

I want a woman with a sense and expression of value
Re: What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams by uckennety(m): 5:21am On Aug 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

Goodmorning aw e'er you doing?didnt see your post so I was worried
Had to look 4 it

I wrote a letter for you wanna reead?

(1) (Reply)

10 Thing Nigeria Women Usually Do These Days To Get Husband / Ok / He Saw Her While They Were In Primary School & Knew He Would Marry Her Some Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.