Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years (13420 Views)

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / How To Seduce Any Woman Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by chic2pimp(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

U dey mind the good 4 nothing boy grin
I tire for NL jare. Ahn Ahn,haba undecided cool
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by NambyPamby: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2009
Mine was different, she looked 50 at least and she was cock craving slut. I dont know about you.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by r231(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
NambyPamby:

Mine was different, she looked 50 at least and she was cock craving slut. I dont know about you.

are u guys for real,,,,,,,,,,,,where is your mum
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Eshyy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2009
GOD Men u re the craziest pussy ass sucker ever. Dont tel me u gona head her, u Motherfucker ah no Grandmotherfucker. Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Dclique(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
This thread is just nasty and useless. I think it should be trashed.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
This thread right here proves that "some" men will put their peepee in any hole lipsrsealed
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ebony except for the black hole cuz it cud send one's dick to another dimension.I stupid for responding the poster obviously wants quick fame or notice like adam brody and i gave no more post from me.Peace yo.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ebony except for the black hole cuz it cud send one's dick to another dimension.I'm stupid for responding,the poster obviously wants quick fame or notice like adam brody and i gave no more post from me.Peace yo.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Onyeasi(m): 12:15am On Sep 28, 2009
I strongly advise u to have sex with her.cos since i start havin sex,i hav not tried it with a girl of 20.so why don't u go ahead and tell me how it goes whether, u know [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by baybbootz(f): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2009
DIS A LAME ATTEMPT 2 GET ATTENTION N POPULARITY, really 2 b sincere ds guy z a phony. itz nt posibble 4 him 2 go around fuking hs great grandmas mate.
wat hapened 2 ol d yung gurls around,
poster get a lyf dere r a thousand n 1 ways 2 get attention, urs z jus lameeeeeeeeeee n pityful angry angry angry
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2009
baybbootz:

DIS A LAME ATTEMPT 2 GET ATTENTION N POPULARITY, really 2 b sincere ds guy z a phony. itz nt posibble 4 him 2 go around fuking hs great grandmas mate.
poster get a lyf dere r a thousand n 1 ways 2 get attention, urs z jus lameeeeeeeeeee n pityful angry angry angry
Will you shut up your fucking mouth an face the issue here, i came here for advise and you are yanning trash
Ebonyeyes:

This thread right here proves that "some" men will put their peepee in any hole lipsrsealed
'some' women will also allow anything to enta their hole, vice versa
pc guru:

@ebony except for the black hole cuz it cud send one's privates to another dimension.I stupid for responding the poster obviously wants quick fame or notice like adam brody and i gave no more post from me.Peace yo.
Nice you know you are stupid, so you can go and cure your madness and leave this place, its not for stupid people
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by baybbootz(f): 1:12am On Sep 28, 2009
mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
bloody waste ov energy n batery advising u.
ol u nid atm z MOUTAIN OV FIRE MINISTRIES.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 1:24am On Sep 28, 2009
baybbootz:

If its lame and pityful, how come your attention is here? dont you think you must be sick in the head?
baybbootz:

mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
bloody waste ov energy n batery advising u.
ol u nid atm z MOUTAIN OV FIRE MINISTRIES.

Who can you ever advise, dont say rubbish here again, you can go to bed i dont need your stupid advise
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by sexyLeamon(f): 1:38am On Sep 28, 2009
NambyPamby:

Damn! I thought I thought I was sick for bleeping a 62 year old woman.

AccoPen:

You definitely are. Yours is sickness. . . . . . Poster's is insanity.
spot on! wink
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by dammiecool(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2009
@EVIL666
guy go ahead I dey ur side.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
did someone also talk about having sex with a 62 years old? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
rokiatu:

did someone also talk about having sex with a 62 years old? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Desperation to the max lipsrsealed
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by galatico(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
You're damn sick!!! How can you think about suck a disastrous thing .
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by loleeta199(f): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2009
poster@
it will take good time to find out her sexual parts bcoz every thing been relocated n some times invisible. take a flashlight before operation
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by sexyLeamon(f): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
loleeta199:

poster@
it will take good time to find out her sexual parts bcoz every thing been relocated n some times invisible. take a flashlight before operation
grin grin u girl, u are funny jare cheesy
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by fitzmayowa: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ poster, i just think u are looking for cheap popularity, i guess u have some threads that people didnt really reply so u thought of this. i know o ni fe te ko lo fi omi ata san oju. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by IYANGBALI: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2009
it would be the sweetest toto ever,as the old woman has now turned to a 2 year old baby,pls be gentle with her she is now fragile,i wish you best of fok. GO GO GO GO GO GO GO grin grin
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by dljbd1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2009
are u HIGH or just incredibly STUPID?
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by kolaoloye(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
@OP
I don't think your question is that important.Why don't you go there,then come and share your experience with us later.

Lest i forgot - you need to see a doctor as soon as possible.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 12:46am On Oct 02, 2009
fitzmayowa:

@ poster, i just think u are looking for cheap popularity, i guess u have some threads that people didnt really reply so u thought of this. i know o ni fe te ko lo fi omi ata san oju. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You must be foolish saying that. perhaps you are just talking from experince, but i am more sensible than you.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 12:49am On Oct 02, 2009
loleeta199:

poster@

Do you think your youthful age will be forever, one day you will also be old and be in her shoe, Mind what you say/reason.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by sexyLeamon(f): 2:48am On Oct 02, 2009
dl_jbd:

are u HIGH or just incredibly STUPID?
one of the above cheesy
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:33am On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Evil666 im with you in the brotherhood.Infernal greetings from the C.O.S man, honestly i feel you. . . wink .Well i didn't stumble across you and your article on time but so cool im on the spot . Man do your thing , this is what i have done before and still doing it R'Over and Over again. . . i have Sex amature woman,i tell you if you see the cunt slack like rubber .but my almighty rod lost ENTER inside then she began Screaming " Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah" Guest what she neally faint because the Full force and speed i toke was like Crazy. Very sweet thing man. . .Dont listen to any body try'na discourage your happiness. . .Carry Go.

Lets be honest about 90% of people already Contribute to this thread are pretenders. . .Peherps some Guys here penniss provoked , i mean their pennis raised their zip off position and for the ladies most of them were having though to meet Guys like you and reaching to sex with you.

To be Clear and Simple man, Bleep that Woman. . .make her feel the pain inside her cunt,if possible let her shed some tears ,give her hardCore . . .She demanded for it. Well you're Lucky oooo. wink
[/size]
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Rooneyboy(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2009
Dont u think the place would have gone rotten by now ?
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ben13: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2009
see madness o shocked
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
. . . . . . . wink
Ben-10:

see madness o shocked
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by fitzmayowa: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ evil666, or what is that your stupid name u want to have sex with your grand ma abi well if we warn u and u no hear good luck to u oooooooooooooooooo but remember say na only u good bear the wrath. MUMU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / Guys Can You Hit This Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.