Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years (13432 Views)

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / How To Seduce Any Woman Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Turiano(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
Menn you r'e sick.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Turiano(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2009
Menn you r'e sick.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Turiano(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
Menn you r'e sick.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Turiano(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
Menn you r'e sick.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Turiano(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
Menn you r'e sick.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 15, 2009
Turiano:

Menn you r'e sick.

This guy is really sick.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:46am On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]For those calling the Guy all source of names like Crazy , the Guy is Sick and so on. . . .What a heck is your bussiness? huh??, i smell your own headache is even worster for Contributing in the first place. . . . sad sad . If you insist he's sick because he needed some advice thats means , you're talking the Opposite. . .Evil666 dear dude is a cool man.

Well, strange poster pay attention not to turn me (((ON))) again because you'w definately bang your head on your Computer screen after reading my reaction. . . . unless , wise advice is on the way.
[/size]
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by chocoLove(f): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2009
the poster must be nuts to do that shocked
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by debest1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
sounds likea ritual
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]See your RED lips. . . . .  cheesy kiss [/size]
chocoLove:

the poster must be nuts to do that shocked
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by goodhunte(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ogaga & evil , u look like the dancer and drummer , go ahead for 3some and i beg i wanna see her with string thats our only award not banging our heads on the computer
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by queen01(f): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
foolish ,useless, stupid, idiot, jobless fool, mumu, good for nothin man,

i guess dia s nothin absolutely 4 u to do. oya carry go. i pray it stuck in dia, idiot

i pity u!
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by ken82(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
Liar! take your lie else where.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by queen01(f): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ken

a big one for dat matter,
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2009
@Ogaga

My big bros, how is things over there, i hope you are doing fine. I have been kinda busy with so many things,by next week i will be fully available,, and i hope we can run things properly over here.
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]For those calling the Guy all source of names like Crazy , the Guy is Sick and so on. . . .What a heck is your bussiness? huh??, i smell your own headache is even worster for Contributing in the first place. . . . sad sad . If you insist he's sick because he needed some advice thats means , you're talking the Opposite. . .Evil666 dear dude is a cool man.

Well, strange poster pay attention not to turn me (((ON))) again because you'w definately bang your head on your Computer screen after reading my reaction. . . . unless , wise advice is on the way.
[/size]
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]So you feels you can challenge me. . . . . ? huh  . better Compose yourself and stop showing your talent on flaming words. . .  I Wrote it Clear and guest you didn't read it wrong?, STOP no_ sense Contribution, imagine most of the post flying in here are heavy heavy Insults on the author. he didn't start this article to  welcome bullsh!ts but only need reasonable Conseil. if you dont have something important to Contribute then dont respond. . . ! , afterall nobody invict you in the first place. angry

Readers. . . Dont be so Complicated in making atleast Common sense in respond. . .  wink
[/size]
good hunte:

@ogaga & evil , u look  like the dancer and drummer ,  go ahead for 3some and i beg i wanna see her with string thats our only award not banging our heads on the computer
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by shylladear(f): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2009
LMAO shocked grin cheesy
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt][b]EVIL666 [/b]my bro. . . Im pretty doing cool R'Over here. Yep! your man has been fine and always blissful in the left hand side. . . .Much respect and love for Caring to Drop by. I full remain and keep my 2 fingerss crossed to here from you whats happening in your own Conner of the world. I feel you. . . . .We Run things 4 Life in due period of time.

Infernal Greetings. . . .Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
evil666:

@Ogaga

My big bros, how is things over there, i hope you are doing fine. I have been kinda busy with so many things,by next week i will be fully available,, and i hope we can run things properly over here.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
most of these pple here on NL are so jeaslous an fucking dull. Just because i bleeped one girl hbabe, the thread is currently on sexuality, see the way these guys became so jealous and started throwing insult at me. That girl always claim what she is not, men i f@cked the hell out of her and she could' nt even breath.

becos of the jealousy as these NLers(bitch niggas) have been trying to shagg the hbabe, they came back to ressurect this thread trying to blackmail me that i may have bleeped this 120yrs old lady. men i dont give a damn.

Now you ladies, if you want to have the feel and the sweetness you have never seen, stop pretending,just go to sexuality, u may luckily see my ID and meet me up.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by goodhunte(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
help , help please i need help embarassed embarassed
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by genetokky(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2009
dont care about what anyboby will say just go ahead,but my guy get the coffin ready smiley cheesy grin angry shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Gentlelady(f): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2009
evil666:

most of these pple here on NL are so jeaslous an fucking dull. Just because i bleeped one girl hbabe, the thread is currently on sexuality, see the way these guys became so jealous and started throwing insult at me. That girl always claim what she is not, men i f@cked the hell out of her and she could' nt even breath.

becos of the jealousy as these NLers(bitch niggas) have been trying to shagg the hbabe, they came back to ressurect this thread trying to blackmail me that i may have bleeped this 120yrs old lady. men i dont give a damn.

Now you ladies, if you want to have the feel and the sweetness you have never seen, stop pretending,just go to sexuality, u may luckily see my ID and meet me up.

Did you really f*ck her?  I am surprised your d*ck got an erection.  Your mother who has been trying to f*ck you every night since you were born has not been able to get it up!  If Hbabe helped you to get your little finger-sized d*ck up, you should be glad:  Now I understand why you are so excited about sleeping with her.  You finally got an erection.  Congrats! grin 
I still need to see those pics, sha!
One incher!  Greetings to your d*ck sucking mother and your ass-f*cking father.  Maybe you should get pictures of your sexual acts with your parents and lets view it together on your YIM, Paul the punk! wink I actually heard your dad f*cks your ass every night. Family of perverts
By the way, any luck with getting cheaper drugs to aid your addiction? I feel your pain, bro!
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by sweetpie23: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2009
funny people
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by nwabuking5(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2009
evil666 if u finish with that woman please tell me so that i can give u the contact of one woman in my village that one is 130years now please do hurry up so that u will finish with two of them before they die ooh because that one in my Vila go soon die and u will even get paid for that one her children get money well well.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by goodhunte(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2009
after i wonna introduce my great great great grandmother !!! i feel jealous now
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
nwabuking5:

evil666 if u finish with that woman please tell me so that i can give u the contact of one woman in my village that one is 130years now please do hurry up so that u will finish with two of them before they die ooh because that one in my Vila go soon die and u will even get paid for that one her children get money well well.

Guy try that thing, u will have a fantastic story to tell!!

good hunte:

after i wonna introduce my great great great grandmother !!! i feel jealous now

Jealous? sorry man!
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 20, 2009
Even as a joke, this shit is not funny. So many atenshion seekers on nl.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2009
@FL Gators

Try always to be reasonable and creative. you are full of criticism & shit!!

Moreover who told you it's a joke?
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2009
Did I give you permission to reply? No, so shut up.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2009
FL Gators:

Did I give you permission to reply? No, so shut up.

I confirm your foolishness! f@ck-off
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2009
evil666:

I confirm your foolishness! f@ck-off
LOL now dnt you just feel like you've said sth worthwhile?

Ignoramus idiot.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2009
@foolish FL Gators

You just woke up this early morning to press ur uncle computer and u feel u can yan dust. Listen better be careful what u say,dont involve urself in what u will regret. a word should be enough for you, but been foolish , i will see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us / 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning / been Disturbing Me Since Then Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.