Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him (2642 Views)

I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Frankpromise04(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
A 16-year-old boy has found himself in deep trouble after having s*x with his pretty cousin. He is begging for advice after narrating how the shocking incident happened.
He wrote:
“The day it happened, I was spending the night with my aunt and uncle and my cousin Thandy was also with me that night playing Halo 3. When she was getting tired, I shut off the video game and she laid down.
I laid next to her and we were talking for a long time and then after a while I started tickling her and the funny thing is, she kissed me and I was in shock but then I kissed her back to show her that really like her too. Then one thing led to the other and we started taking each others clothes off and had s*x.
Then in the morning she would not even look at me or say good morning. I said hi to her and she just walked right passed me.
When I left she never said a word about that night. But, she called me up this morning telling me she’s pregnant with my baby.
I don’t understand! I can’t have a baby I’m only 16 and she’s 17 and the night we did it was July 2nd and today she decides to call me up! if my parents find out that what happened, they will kill me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by christaddicted: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Iռċɛst..
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin

Abeg scrap that mistakenly from the title.
Unless he trippled, somersaulted & fell into her Vagina.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Abraham4christ(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmm...This is Goodness where are the from.
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:
grin

He trippled, somersaulted and fell into her Vagina.
which kain excuse b dat
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by sladimeji(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
it's done already...it may be really difficult but it will be best to just tell your parents..they will be hard on both of you but it's going to pass n the two of u will have a baby
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
The poster above me is my fellow Ncan member... Young man were are from? One thing lead to the other abi. Abi? Ewu. U wan chop point and kill.. See u nah u cant get her pregnant its me that will. Common come and be going to report ya self.
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by theEYe21(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Op sex education is what both of you need undecided but the deed is already done. This is an expensive mistake and you are going to face the consequences
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by DesChyko: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
This story should serve as a lesson, not a suggestion thread.
Their parents are in the best position to handle this, not strangers.
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by AMYSTEV(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Congratulations, ur dick has bn test and trusted. At 16 u have already impregnated ur cousin sister.. ur family must be proud of u.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Taryur3(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Abomination of the highest order.both of u better plan well to get rid of the pregnancy without letting the 3rd party knows...abi.no body is above mistake but the thunder wey go fire two of you in future dey do press up.
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:
grin

Abeg scrap that mistakenly from the title.
Unless he trippled, somersaulted & fell into her Vagina.

grin grin wetin u no go hear?

Buy I thought as much myself
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Lordseyad(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
SERIOUSLY? ?

@16

tongue tongue tongue
You must be a sharp shooter
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by duduade: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Of course.. This ain't a Nigerian story.. I stopped reading when i got to the name Thandy...
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=VolTOxic post=48543081] grin

Abeg scrap that mistakenly from the title. Na eeh dis one no be mistake since he kissed back to show he really like her
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Mistakenly? What's that? Smh
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by xirGODWIN(m): 6:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Frankpromise04:
A 16-year-old boy has found himself in deep trouble after having s*x with his pretty cousin. He is begging for advice after narrating how the shocking incident happened.
He wrote:
“The day it happened, I was spending the night with my aunt and uncle and my cousin Thandy was also with me that night playing Halo 3. When she was getting tired, I shut off the video game and she laid down.
I laid next to her and we were talking for a long time and then after a while I started tickling her and the funny thing is, she kissed me and I was in shock but then I kissed her back to show her that really like her too. Then one thing led to the other and we started taking each others clothes off and had s*x.
Then in the morning she would not even look at me or say good morning. I said hi to her and she just walked right passed me.
When I left she never said a word about that night. But, she called me up this morning telling me she’s pregnant with my baby.
I don’t understand! I can’t have a baby I’m only 16 and she’s 17 and the night we did it was July 2nd and today she decides to call me up! if my parents find out that what happened, they will kill me.
Wel done ooo...you try...u gonna be a dad soon
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Burgerlomo: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2016
Please change that mistakenly to deliberately, and congratulations for the new baby that's on the way.
Baba olomo mo ba e yo grin
Re: Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Mistakenly take responsibility baba omo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) / Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex / Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.