Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. (3550 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nativepriest: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
I asked her assuming God decides that he wants to have sex with you will you agree? She told me why not, that she will even be happy God chooses her. I am confused please i need who can explain these to me.
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by IamLEGEND1: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
See lack of sense abeg.
For the sake of humanity,abeg make una no marry each other.
We have more than enough mörons as it is.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
God is a spirit

He is pure and holy

1 Like

Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by cliquevibes(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bro, there is no one Stupid as thou!!!! Asin plz jst stop abusing d privilege given 2 u 2 ignorantly display ur stupidity as if it art....

14 Likes

Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by cliquevibes(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bro, there is no one Stupid as thou!!!! Asin plz jst stop abusing d privilege given 2 u 2 ignorantly display ur stupidity as if it art.... In summary, ur jst stupidly foolish undecided

5 Likes

Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
The both of you are acting like kids..

What brought about the crazy question by you in the first place ...

And instead of her telling you that GOD can't do such..she said ''why not'' grin..

The both of you should gerarrahia meehn angry

5 Likes

Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by decatalyst(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
OLX! lipsrsealed
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nativepriest: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
cliquevibes:
Bro, there is no one Stupid as thou!!!! Asin plz jst stop abusing d privilege given 2 u 2 ignorantly display ur stupidity as if it art....
Hmmm i am confused
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Princejebs(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
op let forget the assume,will God want to have sex with your gf. I think she is only saying that because of her luv for God but your gf self

1 Like

Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nelsizzy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
I always knew u were stupid buh really not to this extent,

1 Like

Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nativepriest: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
God is a spirit

He is pure and holy
she said she will give and even give any style he prefers, am confused and sad!
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nativepriest: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Princejebs:
op let forget the assume,will God want to have sex with your gf. I think she is only saying that because of her luv for God but your gf self
That's why i am confused..
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Fidelismaria: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Derange punk

What a stupid question
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nativepriest: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Derange punk

What a stupid question
cadaver how are u
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by vivianbelema(f): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
What a question
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nativepriest: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
vivianbelema:
What a question
how do u see her response?
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Fidelismaria: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nativepriest:
cadaver how are u

Sick son of a bitch
'God avin sex'

How ridiculous
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nativepriest:
she said she will give and even give any style he prefers, am confused and sad!

Maybe she is not in her right state of mind
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nativepriest: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Sick son of a bitch
'God avin sex'

How ridiculous
i said assuming illiterate
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nativepriest: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:

Maybe she is not in her right state of mind
Hmmmm
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by cliquevibes(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nativepriest:
Hmmm i am confused
Am nt surprised
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Usmanzy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
op ehn wat can I even say
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Just when you think you have witnessed the pinnacle of insanity on this forum. You peeps just keep outdoing one another. I am very sure that If only people get tested before venturing into relationships, this world will have two less morons to deal with-you and your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Noblewhiz(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
When person dy hungry to enta public...hmm../dis happens.
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by supernet4(f): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hahahahhaha
I can't but stop to imagine wot d 2 of u will produce if eventually u get married
Anyway it's allowed
Kontinue u hear?
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by okdannyel(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
angry Who's this op that's showcasing his stupidity all over NL?
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
who is dis one dat lacks sanity again nau? y did u choose to advertise ur foolishness nd dat of ur grlfrnd on a public forum... OP u really nid to b reset!
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by bitchcrafts: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin You never see beta things to assume other than conceiving God the mighty as a dikced being. Weyrey n se yin!
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by vosquare: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2016
cliquevibes:
IamLEGEND1:
See lack of sense abeg.
For the sake of humanity,abeg make una no marry each other.
We have more than enough mörons as it is.

Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nativepriest: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
FlawesomE:
who is dis one dat lacks sanity again nau? y did u choose to advertise ur foolishness nd dat of ur grlfrnd on a public forum... OP u really nid to b reset!
i learnt from from father.
Re: See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. by Nativepriest: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
okdannyel:
angry Who's this op that's showcasing his stupidity all over NL?
Ask ifa

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / My Girlfriend / PARTYNEXTDOOR PARTYMOBILE Album Download. Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.