Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (97958 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by silversonuc(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Virgin till marriage smiley
we are on same page then
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by misspicy(f): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2016
wtfCode:
I'd luv 2 bang u someday.
Have you banged your sister today?

Go and bang her first,then come back and type this,with your leprous finger
GOAT

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by gbade11(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:
#TeamVirgin smiley
me too
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by misspicy(f): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
cheesy May God have mercy on you cheesy Smh
And you too grin

nah you dey turn our girls into hypocrites,who will end up using this grin

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Single to death cool
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2016
Elxandre:

grin
That thread was so useless, yet mhisbliss thinks she was 'attacked'
Abeg I no wan vex***
please leave me out of it I've had enough scandals already wether am attacked or not leave me be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
4. When you hear that virginity restoration cream is now being sold in your area
Ha Ha ! This is EPIC. Lol
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Elxandre:

Nothing happened to you yesterday!

No screenshots, no evidence. Nothing!

Just some useless naughty girls making noise.
Still angry for that waste of time.
not angry just wish i could make it all go away happy sunday btw smiley
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So you see a friend in deep poo, and all you need is the origin. I think mhisbliss should be selective of the so called friends. especially that asslicker called undisputedbosom.
Well, I wouldn't wana throw words at you because when it comes to this forum, you are as irrelevant as the E in HoE...

Mrs Adviser, you should have at least, advised yourself how to go for a facial surgery...

Thank me Later..
Mind you!, i have no friend on this forum, just here to catch fun, the last time i checked you called her names and because she can't stand being abused she publicly apologised to you...can't do that poo, you claim this your group is for intellects but you don't exude that.

Talking of a facial surgery, i will add that to all my details while filling-in my biography. cheesy am i angry?, No!. You really need to get out of that slump you're living in and get a real life.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
Mind you!, i have no friend on this forum, just here to catch fun, the last time i checked you called her names and because she can't stand being abused she publicly apologised to you...can't do that poo, they claim this your group is for intellects but you don't exude that.

Talking of a facial surgery, i will add that to all my details while filling-in my biography. cheesy am i angry?, No!. You really need to get out of that slump you're living in and get a real life.

You just renewed your Stupi*****

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by LOVEGINO(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Swear with your future shocked
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, and this made fp?, nl and stupid topics making fp have become 5 & 6
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You just renewed your Stupi*****
This is all you've got, who's more stupid here?, get an apology from a girl you abused, run into another thread to defend her without finding out the cause of the issue, and you expect me to do same.

None of them is worth my rescue, you're too dump to knw that yet.

Now, i won't reply you again, so get lost.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by ubcandid(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
9. You're ill and your parents take you to the hospital for check up and the doctor asks you in their presence the last time you had sex

i swear Nigerian doctors are immature at best, something similar to this happened to me when i got home from my first year in the university, worst of all i went with my dad to the see the doctor, the nigger began asking me about my sexual health in the presence of pop and deep down me i wanted to put a bullet to his head.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by ubcandid(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
10. How tired you will be when you have been gold digging a guy and he later finds his way
between your legs cool

LOL, some ladies can die for this, most especially when they have exhausted their life jacket.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Elxandre(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2016
mhisbliss:

please leave me out of it I've had enough scandals already wether am attacked or not leave me be
Which scandal?. Lol

Happy Sunday. cool
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Elxandre(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2016
larabae13:
lolz sorry ehn no vex wink
I don hear. smiley

Is it right to wish a Muslim happy Sunday. cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2016
Elxandre:

Which scandal?. Lol

Happy Sunday. cool
hmm smiley its truly laughable
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:

This is all you've got, who's more stupid here?, get an apology from a girl you abused, run into another thread to defend her without finding out the cause of the issue, and you expect me to do same.

None of them is worth my rescue, you're too dump to knw that yet.

Now, i won't reply you again, so get lost.

Check out history, I dont exchange banter with ugly things...

Don't ever quote me again...

girls without brains and beauty gets me pissed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Check out history, I dont exchange banter with ugly things...

Don't ever quote me again...

girls without brains and beauty gets me pissed!!
cheesy cheesy You wish!, i actually wish have never seen your dp b4 now, but unfortunately i have, nairaland has given you mouth to run anyhow, won't blame you.

I hope you don't jump into my mentions, to defend your new gf. cheesy

Arrant Nonsense!.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy You wish!, i actually wish have never seen your dp b4 now, but unfortunately i have, nairaland has given you mouth to run anyhow, won't blame you.

I hope you don't jump into my mentions, to defend your new gf. cheesy

Arrant Nonsense!.

Bye ma'am .... Ugly girls suck...

Till our path crosses again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Broke ass ugly dudes suck too.

Can't wait for our paths to cross again, you make a dumb comment and use your moniker to like and share, how clever of you.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You think i'm playing love and seek with you?, just unfollow me now.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2016
[s]
herbie27:
You think i'm playing love and seek with you?, just unfollow me now.
[/s]

A goat will be a better option...
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
[s][/s]

A goat will be a better option...
cheesy cheesy You're confuse, just unfollow me with immediate effect.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by jamalnation(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2016
misspicy:
Have you banged your sister today?

Go and bang her first,then come back and type this,with your leprous finger
GOAT

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by ChiefCommander(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours cool

Author: Engr. Tosyne2much

You seem to know quite much about virginity. Was it a departmental course in the Uni, Msc area, or PhD thesis?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by ChiefCommander(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2016
ubcandid:

i swear Nigerian doctors are immature at best, something similar to this happened to me when i got home from my first year in the university, worst of all i went with my dad to the see the doctor, the nigger began asking me about my sexual health in the presence of pop and deep down me i wanted to put a bullet to his head.

You've combined several generations of people under that phrase "Nigeria doctors are immature at best", and it doesn't seem fair, though the doctor in question didn't do well, in not excusing your parents, particularly if you were not too ill to speak for yourself, and also above the age of consent (18)...
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2016
ChiefCommander:

You seem to know quite much about virginity. Was it a departmental course in the Uni, Msc area, or PhD thesis?
It's my ministry u know? cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy You're confuse, just unfollow me with immediate effect.
Why are you like this? I cautioned you yet you wouldn't listen... A lady of dignity should be able to let go and over look certain things.. I still don't know what to stand to gain from this fight since yesterday

You started it since ystdy and still continued on a Sunday morning when you should be in the church rendering your supplication to God
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Why are you like this? I cautioned you yet you wouldn't listen... A lady of dignity should be able to let go and over look certain things.. I still don't know what to stand to gain from this fight since yesterday

You started it since ystdy and still continued on a Sunday morning when you should be in the church rendering your supplication to God
You didn't see where he jumped into my mention?, i went for first service.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by ikorodureporta: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
party:
Dry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.