Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (97899 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I think she should be the one advising you...

You hypocrite... when she needed your dirty help, you stood by the sideline and observed... how she was about being bullied...

Mhisbliss was about being humiliated, and all you did was peep... now you have the guts to shout impression...

Typing to you drains mental strength from you... you don't worth it ..

Good day... hypocrites...
grin Don't be quick to call me a hypocrite, i dropped my comment there when Curvysola said something, didn't have to jump into a fight i knew not the origin, she can't advice me cos is obvious she has nothing to offer me.

You don't have to always be an ass, try finding out who a hypocrite is, cos u just misused that word in this context.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by princeakins(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Acepen:
virginity epp epp me;-)
grin grin grin grin

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Chidamsy:
Lord have mercy on women. Guys what do we call you if women are always chastised about their virginity?
Mind you, guys are also being chastised about their virginity cool
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by delzbaba(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
kaziblake:
so??does that mean I'm dating them?
Recieve slap and for your info they follow me first
so they always say,oya come for testing..
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
grin Don't be quick to call me a hypocrite, i dropped my comment there when Curvysola said something, didn't have to jump into a fight i knew not the origin, she can't advice me cos is obvious she has nothing to offer me.

You don't have to always be an ass, try finding out who a hypocrite is, cos u just misused that word in this context.

So you see a friend in deep poo, and all you need is the origin. I think mhisbliss should be selective of the so called friends. especially that asslicker called undisputedbosom.
Well, I wouldn't wana throw words at you because when it comes to this forum, you are as irrelevant as the E in HoE...

Mrs Adviser, you should have at least, advised yourself how to go for a facial surgery...

Thank me Later..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Stanbeto: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Umu naija no dey dull at all
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by larabae13(f): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lolz this is cool
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Elxandre(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

what could happen? If yesterday couldn't bring me down then i wonder what would save the threat
Nothing happened to you yesterday!

No screenshots, no evidence. Nothing!

Just some useless naughty girls making noise.
Still angry for that waste of time.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by larabae13(f): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Elxandre:

Nothing happened to you yesterday!

No screenshots, no evidence. Nothing!

Just some useless naughty girls making noise.
Still angry for that waste of time.
lolz grin ur curiousity wasn't fed ehya tongue
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by riczy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Is this d problem?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Elxandre(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
larabae13:
lolz grin ur curiousity wasn't fed ehya tongue
grin
That thread was so useless, yet mhisbliss thinks she was 'attacked'
Abeg I no wan vex***

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by larabae13(f): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Elxandre:

grin
That thread was so useless, yet mhisbliss thinks she was 'attacked'
Abeg I no wan vex***
lolz sorry ehn no vex wink
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by DozieInc(m): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2016
delzbaba:
virgin till marriage and you are following more than 100 boys on nairaland? Aunty u can lie e o..

When I saw her profile in another thread about virgin couple, I thought the same thing.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by idikajohn: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2016
Virgins! I don't think they exist

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Bold - CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is a renowned growing organization that sprung from Bold Support Services, a “think tank” organization based in Nigeria. Bold CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is created to engage 34,000 youths into cassava cultivation program. The farms will be situated in the following states; Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ebonyi, Imo, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Ekiti, Kogi, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Ogun and Edo State mainly because of the soil advantage. The selected participants will be given two weeks intensive training on mechanized cassava production. Bold CAPFIS shall also allot 5 hectares to each and every one of them after they have undergone their preparatory course, and establish solar powered cassava flour, chips, starch and chips processing centers in each state to commercialize the farm outputs for local consumption and export.

The ration of participants will be 30% to 70%, 30% goes to the indigenes of the State where the lands are situated, and 70% will be distributed equally amongst the participants that were successfully selected from the remaining 36 states of the Federation.

At the end of the harvest (8-9months), each farmer will earn a sum of N1,000,000.00 as a reward for monitoring and nurturing their farmland. Sign up for CAPFIS now.

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by ceecypeju(f): 12:31am On Aug 21, 2016
princeakins:
who virginity eep?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by princeakins(m): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=ceecypeju post=48663479][/quote]
ceecypeju bawo tongue
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by JayJayGee: 12:48am On Aug 21, 2016
Them dey talk virgin...
While some bunch of fools dey here dey argue rubbish... I don check their pictures dem no even fine sef
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 21, 2016
from the comments on this thread, there's a way to know all those who are NOT virgins tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

and there are comments to show they are angry...... grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Boyooosa(m): 1:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Brymo:
Security is like virginity: you're either a virgin or you're not. You either have security or you don't.
Lennart Meri
I believe dat only one day, a dirl will stop calling herself a Virgin cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 21, 2016
mrmrmister:
undecided undecidedThis thread is boring as fuckkk!!!
And it made Fp?? Shame on the mod that pushed this to fp. SHAME!!! embarassed embarassed

are u serious? boring ke
u be Mr bean
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mykel25(m): 2:10am On Aug 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Virgin till marriage smiley

Because ure still under 16 if not 14
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by cheekay123(m): 2:11am On Aug 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
6. When ur grandma is sick and you're asked to take a sacrifice to revive her cos na only virgin fit do the sacrifice for her cheesy
burst my brain!!!!!!
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by yomz1e(m): 4:27am On Aug 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
4. When you hear that virginity restoration cream is now being sold in your area

Available now from our exclusive store

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:58am On Aug 21, 2016
#TeamVirgin tongue tongue tongue cool cool
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:58am On Aug 21, 2016
#TeamVirgin tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
tosyne2much:
Mind you, guys are also being chastised about their virginity cool
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by xtervaganza(m): 5:26am On Aug 21, 2016
When you're Hot and your bf is busy with his ps4

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 21, 2016
party:
Dry.
Disvirgined Pal Spotted
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by bezimo(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2016
I hope these ones claiming virgin are not "technical" virgins after all
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by iWing1(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2016
So lol grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by no1madman(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2016
E be like say i still be virgin. .
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So you see a friend in deep poo, and all you need is the origin. I think mhisbliss should be selective of the so called friends. especially that asslicker called undisputedbos.om.
Well, I wouldn't wana throw words at you because when it comes to this forum, you are as irrelevant as the E in HoE...

Mrs Adviser, you should have at least, advised yourself how to go for a facial surgery...

Thank me Later..

I've already apologised 2 her....so stop hittin me while am already down cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.