Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (97913 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by banio: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
When U lied that you are a virgin and a guy marries U. Your first night with him U gonorrhearized him. His face will be like....

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by ubcandid(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
Broke ass ugly dudes suck too.

Can't wait for our paths to cross again, you make a dumb comment and use your moniker to like and share, how clever of you.

Smh.

omo babe but the guy handsome and you NO FINE!!!!

no vex na fact i dey talk

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
ubcandid:

omo babe but the guy handsome and you NO FINE!!!!

no vex na fact i dey talk
Thanks for the compliment, already blushing.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
ubcandid:

i swear Nigerian doctors are immature at best, something similar to this happened to me when i got home from my first year in the university, worst of all i went with my dad to the see the doctor, the nigger began asking me about my sexual health in the presence of pop and deep down me i wanted to put a bullet to his head.
Hahahahaha.... You would feel so awkward to answer those questions cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Noel1:
Ha Ha ! This is EPIC. Lol
No be small thing bro cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
justmenoni:
my brother tosyn.e2much is corrupt more than corruption
Na sexual related topic dey move Nairaland pass cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
legalspices:
Tosyne.2much and ten things
I will soon move the ministry to 15 things cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by larabae13(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Elxandre:

I don hear. smiley

Is it right to wish a Muslim happy Sunday. cheesy
itz not bad smiley
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by ubcandid(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks for the compliment, already blushing.

ah ah, hope you didnt change your DP because of my "EXPENSIVE JOKE"

Am sorry if it hurt was just pulling a string. Please dont call someone ugly again, BTW you are beautiful and you know it.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
ubcandid:

ah ah, hope you didnt change your DP because of my "EXPENSIVE JOKE"

Am sorry if it hurt was just pulling a string. Please dont call someone ugly again, BTW you are beautiful and you know it.
It can't hurt me, don't change dps because of guy's silly opinions, most of them can't flunt their looks, he called me ugly first maybe not here bt he has b4, we've settled that and i got your joke.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by ubcandid(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
It can't hurt me, don't change dps because of guy's silly opinions, most of them can't flunt their looks, he called me ugly first maybe not here bt he has b4, we've settled that and i got your joke.

LOL, its ok dear.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by itsmaleekbaby(m): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2016
kaziblake:
Virgin till marriage smiley

Keep deceiving yourself. Lol.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by uniquekunle(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tosyne2much on point
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Kokaine(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Virgin till marriage smiley
same here.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by horex: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
interesting
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2017
Tosyne2much and ten things
Na so baba cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by jumper524(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
10. How tired you will be when you have been gold digging a guy and he later finds his way between your legs cool
bros dis last wan funny die..
permit me to share in my dept group chat.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2017
jumper524:
bros dis last wan funny die..
permit me to share in my dept group chat.
Oyah carry on sir.. And let them know it was created by TOSYNE2MUCH cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by jumper524(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oyah carry on sir.. And let them know it was created by TOSYNE2MUCH cheesy
no problem sir..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.