Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far (5777 Views)

Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
wowmenow:
Is anything wrong for a group of people to ask for freedom

I don't understand the op
Nothing wrong for a group to demand secession but everything wrong for a gang of economic terrorists that have inflicted pains on people, the environment, and economy to turn around to threaten secession when in fact they aren't leading anybody.
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by temitemi1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
With this Odua People Congress go soon ask for break away too cheesy grin grin grin
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol you never know these my brothers wey call themselves militants. How dem wan take achieve NDR using terrorism? Where and were will be the territory? Who are they leading? It is more like BH and ISIS declaring caliphates

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Izonpikin: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
They are pure jokers..theyve lost focus of the struggles our then leaders had..its a sad one..the NDA don fall my hand kpatakpata...
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by wowmenow: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing wrong for a group to demand secession but everything wrong for a gang of economic terrorists that have inflicted pains on people, the environment, and economy to turn around to threaten secession when in fact they aren't leading anybody.

Who told you they are not leading anybody

Militancy have brought more jobs to youth in Niger Delta

There is no politician who have giving more empowerment to their people than this boys you called militants

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
wowmenow:

Buhari use this same method by using book haram to get in to power

In Nigerian the easiest to become rich is to become violent or sychophant.

You become violent with some boys the government notice you and give you contract

The second job write in favor of government like tonyebarcanista ia doing now with thia post you wil be noticed and get propanganda jobs felm abuja

Do you think omenka and tonye have any job they do online than doing propaganda online

You got jokes bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

Still wondering when I became pro-Buhari government..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
wowmenow:

Who told you they are not leading anybody

Militancy have brought more jobs to youth in Niger Delta

There is no politician who have giving more empowerment to their people than this boys you called militants
I am curious, who are those they are leading apart from their gang members? Who and who were empowered by criminals?
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by freshvine(f): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Even the hausa man doesn't believe in Nigeria. They believe in the oil of Nigeria.

The Nigeria government is planning operation crocodile smile on your people and you're here typing gibberish..

Who nationalist eep?

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Izonpikin: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
aressssa:

1. The Nigerian state did not marginalize you, Ibori marginalized you by looting you dry and he's in jail for his crimes against you.

2. The Nigerian state did not marginalize you, Alams marginalized you by looting you dry

3. The Nigerian state did not marginalize you, Emmanuel Uduaghan marginalized by looting you dry and leaving you with nothing to show for 8 years of governance..

4. he Nigerian state did not marginalize you, Odili marginalized you by looting you dry..

5. The Nigerian state did not marginalize you, Jona as the governor of Bayelsa not building ordinary classroom or doing anything for you as the president of Nigeria marginalized you.

You get IGRs

You get allocations that's higher than many states

You get billions in amnesty money flowing to that region

Obviously, you get more than the rest of Nigeria and it's all because of your oil.

Today, Delta is the largest debtor state in Nigeria, that state owe N700 billion, that's N300 billion more than Lagos state, bu can you show us 1 single thing or meaningful in that state to justify that huge debt?

Please, we are all Nigerians and we all know what's going on so stop trying to fool us with that marginalization story, that story is worthless and it played out a long time ago...

e don reach to tear this guy slap with him useless rants..

The land use act alone is what has kept naija in the situation the country is and many zones marginalised and under developed..

You think militants would exist if naija ever had it right from the start..

Don't the governors in your state steal...nonsense... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
temitemi1:
With this Odua People Congress go soon ask for break away too cheesy grin grin grin
It is very funny. Not that the call for secession is a bad call, but it becomes crazy when bunch of gang members without any sane ideology will sit in their various beer-parlours to issue statement in secession
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Izonpikin:

The land use act alone is what has kept naija in the situation the country is and many zones marginalised and under developed..

I think you should not bother on that guy bro, he is a lost cause.

I can bet that he has no idea about the Land Use Act and other Acts of the Parliament. Free am... Na Fashola Photoman him be

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by STONEGEORGE15(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
On point. The Niger Delta militants are jokers. However, President Buhari is a clown. He caused all this nonsense.

I wish Nigeria will have 6 Barcanista in each geopolitical zone. We for don improve by now.
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by engineerboat(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Olu20090:

This yorubar imposter...SMH

Se omo yoruba ni he
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by aressssa: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
[s]
Izonpikin:

[/s]

STFU. Land use act is the reason why the leaders in that region stole their igr, allocations, derivations, NDDC funds and so on?

Land use act is the reason why delta state is the largest debtor state in Nigeria with nothing to show?

Or your basement mentality means even with your silly land use act, the same crooks they call leaders still won't steal them dry?

Keep your mouth shut...All these terrorist loving anti Nigerian losers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Biafman: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I have consistently maintained(a position I expressed to a group on palmchat) that it amounts to irresponsibility for a group to engage in violence and suspicious scheme masking under the cloak of Niger Delta struggle.
Peeps like you are the type we call fools in Igboland. The hausa/fulanis are fighting their own cause which is to maintain Nigeria as one to their own dubious benefit and what do the use to make this possible and achieve their aim? They use Nigerias military, police, navy, airforce and other forces which they have connered 100% to engage in violence and suspicious scheme masking under the cloak of ONE Nigeria. It will be foohardy for anyone to blame any group that finds other means to secure their own arms to fight the hausa/fulanis and liberate themselves from their clutches. Nigeria is not and will never be a country and any group that will instigate violence and suspicious scheme as a means of liberating themselves from those using Nigeria as a legal means of holding unto what belongs to others are highly welcome and supported.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by princemillla(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Olu20090:

This yorubar imposter...SMH

You know. Nothing about bar canister. So keep quiet abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Biafman:

Peeps like you are the type we call fools in Igboland. The hausa/fulanis are fighting their own cause which is to maintain Nigeria as one to their own dubious benefit and what do the use to make this possible and achieve their aim? They use Nigerias military, police, navy, airforce and other forces which they have connered 100% to engage in violence and suspicious scheme masking under the cloak of ONE Nigeria. It will be foohardy for anyone to blame any group that finds other means to secure their own arms to fight the hausa/fulanis and liberate themselves from their clutches. Nigeria is not and will never be a country and any group that will instigate violence and suspicious scheme as a means of liberating themselves from those using Nigeria as a legal means of holding unto what belongs to others are highly welcome and supported.
As much as we are dissatisfied with the system, we cannot surrender our destiny to a bunch of criminals that are clearly hustling for themselves and even putting our immediate environment on the line.

This is not about "hausa/fulani" but about an unfavorable system championed by the political elite from all region that are beneficiary of the status quo. I am inclined to our struggle and I have consistently maintained that restructuring is a necessity otherwise a referendum. However, it can't be led by a group of criminals and economic saboteurs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Legitbaba(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A Lower Niger Congress driven by intellectuals with purpose calling for a restructured country or an independent State via referrendum CANNOT be compared with some gangs that engaged in economic terrorism and carnage.

The funny thing is, ur acclaimed intellectual struggle dosnt get beyond Nairaland. Or maybe ur fb page....
So you think getting the lower Niger bla bla bla will b through jumping jumping from APC to PDP..PDP to APC etc
I'll ask you ones again, what have you done to save the Niger Delta situation??

For the avengers, in as much as I believe in your struggle, it's just too early to declare a republic

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by aressssa: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Biafman:

You hate hausa fulani so much, but all your leaders and the Jona you worship are all PDP and the same PDP just zoned their presidential slot to the same North and hausa fulani so that leaves you where exactly? In the wilderness.

You can not substitute common sense qith hate and bigotry..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Legitbaba:

The funny thing is, ur acclaimed intellectual struggle dosnt get beyond Nairaland. Or maybe ur fb page....
So you think getting the lower Niger bla bla bla will b through jumping jumping from APC to PDP..PDP to APC etc
I'll ask you ones again, what have you done to save the Niger Delta situation??

For the avengers, in as much as I believe in your struggle, it's just too early to declare a republic
The mistake some of you make is that you are yet to realise the influence of Social Media in shaping and orientating the publics, thereby influencing perception. You won't know efforts I have put in because I don't blow trumpet bro.

before I proceed, I have a question for you, ARE YOU FROM ND?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nothing to add.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Legitbaba(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The mistake some of you make is that you are yet to realise the influence of Social Media in shaping and orientating the publics, thereby influencing perception. You won't know efforts I have put in because I don't blow trumpet bro.

before I proceed, I have a question for you, ARE YOU FROM ND?

I am from the ND...nd not just a Nicer Deltan on paper like some of you guys...am Ijaw...

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Legitbaba:

I am from the ND...nd not just a Nicer Deltan on paper like some of you guys...am Ijaw...
Great to know you are Ijaw but I guess only you know what you mean by the emboldened.

What I will say to you is that rascals don't emancipate people, they only emancipate their pockets...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Omenkata: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
dearpreye:
Nothing to add.
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Omenkata: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
[s]
aressssa:

You hate hausa fulani so much, but all your leaders and the Jona you worship are all PDP and the same PDP just zoned their presidential slot to the same North and hausa fulani so that leaves you where exactly? In the wilderness.

You can not substitute common sense qith hate and bigotry..
[/s]

what's this camera man saying cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by mrvitalis(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
wowmenow:

You become violent with some boys the government notice you and give you contract

The second job write in favor of government like tonyebarcanista ia doing now with thia post you wil be noticed and get propanganda jobs felm abuja

Do you think omenka and tonye have any job they do online than doing propaganda online

U have not stated any facts
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Omenkata:

lol grin

The robbery is too barefaced, insulting and daring.

How can there be peace in a criminal enterprise designed in advance to rob, stifle and oppress some other people and their resources?

Whether or not we like it, Nigeria has another civil war to fight. This open abuse and thievery won't forever go unchallenged.

There's a Boro in everyone of us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Biafman: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

As much as we are dissatisfied with the system, we cannot surrender our destiny to a bunch of criminals that are clearly hustling for themselves and even putting our immediate environment on the line.

This is not about "hausa/fulani" but about an unfavorable system championed by the political elite from all region that are beneficiary of the status quo. I am inclined to our struggle and I have consistently maintained that restructuring is a necessity otherwise a referendum. However, it can't be led by a group of criminals and economic saboteurs.
Listen to yourself. The bunch of criminals are the hausa/fulanis that are clearly husling and have been using state forces/aparatus to engage in violence and suspicious schemes all in name of keeping Nigeria one to whose benefit? To their own very benefit. Try anyday to dislodge them from their connered and perceived "bread and butter" Nigeria which they think belongs to them alone and you will meet your waterloo. The Niger Delta Avengers are not fighting for themselves alone, it's people like you that says otherwise due your selfish gains of crumbs from the left over of your hausa/fulani masters. Peeps like you back in days also said same thing about Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa, dismissing their struggle as personal.

The hausa/fulanis are not ready to share the leadership of the country called Nigeria with any other group, and they can't for heaven's sake lead Nigeria and make it work, because they simply can't, so the sooner you understand this, the better for you. It's confused peeps like you that always use the term "unfavorable system championed by the political elite from all region", but fact remains that the so called unfavorable system is championed by only one group, the hausa/fulanis because it favors them. How many times have several other groups Afenifere, Ohaneze, and Niger Delta groups demanded that the so call unfavorable systems be restructured, but met difficulty in restructuring the system because the hausa/fulanis are against it? In todays Nigeria, which SINGLE group are against restructuring and why? Reason is because restructuring Nigeria will take away most of hausa/fulanis benefits and put those into your people's hands for your benefit, so they have good reasons and i repeat very very good reason for themselves not to agree to any "silly" restructuring as they will call it in their private gathering.

So if this same hausa/fulanis refused to agree and work with others to restructure Nigeria and make it work, what do you expect others to do? I guess tow the lines of the illiterate, primitive way of unfavorable systems that suits only one section of the country? You are from Niger Delta, the sooner you support your poeple in taking over what belongs to your people, the better for you. You can wait for 100 years pleading for restructure of the so called unfavorable systems or for referendum and you will never get either of them because restructuring for the better and referendum is unfavorable to the hausa/fulanis and they hold the military, police, navy, airforce and other armed forces to counter you violently anytime you make any move that will be to their detriment, that is keeping the status quo intact.

Your only alternative is to use force as they too are using and eventually they will understand that violence begets violence. The difference is that they the hausa/fulanis use Nigeria's armed forces in violent ways against you and which in the eyes of peeps like you is legitimate, but they use it illegitimately to get and keep what they want in the name of ONE Nigeria. You are the mugu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Legitbaba(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Great to know you are Ijaw but I guess only you know what you mean by the emboldened.

What I will say to you is that rascals don't emancipate people, they only emancipate their pockets...

What I meant there is clear enough....I don't need to explain further....

At least the rascals have made themselves known to the world, even if they are doing it for their pockets, their lives are on the line. You think it's easy to shoot gun??

If you could sacrifice half of what these guys are sacrificing in whatever way you could, your impact would be felt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Omenkata: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
dearpreye:

The robbery is too barefaced, insulting and daring.

How can there be peace in a criminal enterprise designed in advance to rob, stifle and oppress some other people and their resources?

Whether or not we like it, Nigeria has another civil war to fight. This open abuse and thievery won't forever go unchallenged.

There's a Boro in everyone of us.

bro see ee all this nairaland irrelevant threads don tire me
because will this stop NDA from bombing? NO!

buhari is more focused on NDA (because that's the only place that it'll affect his poverty ravaged tribe) but neglects so many security issues like fulani herds men and people dying anyhow from east to North and someone is busy sipping burukutu on his bedbug infested mat and be typing rubbish..

well bro you've said it all

so

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Omenkata: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
aressssa:
[s]

STFU. Land use act is the reason why the leaders in that region stole their igr, allocations, derivations, NDDC funds and so on?

Land use act is the reason why delta state is the largest debtor state in Nigeria with nothing to show?

Or your basement mentality means even with your silly land use act, the same crooks they call leaders still won't steal them dry?

[/s]
shatap your dirty mouth you shameless camera man sycophant.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by rusher14: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
wowmenow:

Buhari is so strong that he commands Boko Haram from Nigeria to Cameroon to Niger.

He established it in 2007 when he knew Obasanjo was about to hand over to a northerner.

The man can see the future.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Izonpikin: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

don't your governors steal in your pathetic region..cretin!!...don't your foolish leaders steal your people dry...we are talking about fundamental issues plaguing this country and you're yapping trash...goat...

Na me and you today...mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections / External Reserves Loses $313 Million As Oil Price Fluctuates / JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.