Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far (5770 Views)

Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Biafman: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Legitbaba:

What I meant there is clear enough....I don't need to explain further....

At least the rascals have made themselves know to the world, even if they are doing it for their pockets, their lives are on the line. You think it's easy to shoot gun??

If you could sacrifice half of what these guys are sacrificing in whatever way you could, you impact would be felt.
Honestly, your Ijaw brother Barcanista or what ever his name is, is a fool and want to remain so for a long time. There is no way the hausa/fulanis will ever agree to restructuring Nigeria or agreeing to a referendum. That will remain a mirage for people hoping for such. Just put yourself in their position, will you agree knowing that such arrangement will not favor you and your people? Why are your Ijaw people fighting for resource control and why are my people saying give us Biafra? Is it not because resource control will favor your Ijaw people and Biafra as country will be the best option for my people.
That my friend is exactly the same way unfavorable system in a united Nigeria favors the hausa/fulanis because they benefit from it, and you want them to relinquish it so easily because Barcanista and peeps like him say so? Mbanu! Nobody releases something he or she calls his/her own just like that, and mind you they got what they call theirs through dubious ways. They have connered all the armed forces and controlling all the aparatus to make sure they use it violently anytime you venture out from the lines to make you tow the lines and remain in the unfavorable system they have subjected you to. The only way out from the hausa/fulani shackles is via violent means.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Biafman:

Listen to yourself. The bunch of criminals are the hausa/fulanis that are clearly husling and have been using state forces aparatus to engage in violence and suspicious schemes all in name of keeping Nigeria one to whose benefit? To their own very benefit. Try anyday to dislodge them from their connered and perceived "bread and butter" Nigeria which they think belongs to them alone and you will meet your waterloo. The Nigeria delta Avengers are not fighting for themselves, it's people like you that says otherwise due your selfish gains of crumbs from the left over of your hausa/fulani masters. Peeps like you back in days also said same thing about Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa, that is dismissing their struggle as personal.

The hausa/fulanis are not ready to share leadership of the country called Nigeria with any other group, and they can't for heaven's sake lead Nigeria and make it work, because they simply can't, so the more you understand this, the better for you. It's confused peeps like you that always use the term "unfavorable system championed by the political elite from all region", but fact remains that the so called unfavorable system is championed by only one group, the hausa/fulanis because it favors them. How many times have several other groups Afenifere, Ohaneze, and Niger Delta groups demanded that the so call unfavorable systems be restructured, but met difficulty in restructuring the system because the hausa/fulanis are against it? In todays Nigeria, which SINGLE group are against restructuring and why? Reason is because restructuring Nigeria will take away most of hausa/fulanis benefits and put those into your people's hands for your benefit, so they have good reasons and i repeat very very good reason for themselves not to agree to any "silly" restructuring as they will call it in their private gathering.

So if this same hausa/fulanis refused to agree and work with others to restructure Nigeria and make it work, what do you expect others to do? I guess tow the lines of the illiterate, primitive way of unfavorable systems that suits only one section of the country? You are from Niger Delta, the sooner you support your poeple in taking over what belongs to your people, the better for you. You can wait for 100 years pleading for restructure of the so called unfavorable systems or for referendum and you will never get either of them because restructuring for the better and referendum is unfavorable to the hausa/fulanis and they hold the military, police, navy, airforce and other armed forces to counter you violently anytime you make any move that will be to their detriment, that is keeping the status quo intact.

Your only alternative is to use force as they too are using and eventually they will understand that violence begets violence. The difference is that they the hausa/fulanis use Nigeria's armed forces in violent ways against you and which in the eyes of peeps like you is legitimate, but they use it illegitimately to get and keep what they want in the name of ONE Nigeria. You are the mugu.

This is but emotional song my brother.

We are all in Nigeria and I am not the type that succumb to these kind of words. You keep saying Hausa/Fulani, and I begin to wonder whether the hausa/Fulani are the people "representing me" in the center stage and at state level to defraud me of my legitimate resources.

A man like Boro, a legend per excellence will always remain in my books. To him, it was not a fight against any particular tribe but against a system. I wont go further so as not to cause ethnic riot here.

You keep talking of Hausa/Fulani, but how many of our representative from the Ijaw nation or SS has deemed fit to make formal request for restructuring since 1999? How many state houses of Assembly have passed a resolution to demand for restructuring>? My own idea of restructuring is not about my tribesman assuming power, if it was Niger Delta would have been paradise between 2010 and 2015. It is about a systematic change, which must be achieved holistically.

As for the militants, we know what they are really after and their antecedents, so they cant be supported. In fact, I am against negotiating with them or conceding to them. Let heaven fall.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Legitbaba:

What I meant there is clear enough....I don't need to explain further....

At least the rascals have made themselves known to the world, even if they are doing it for their pockets, their lives are on the line. You think it's easy to shoot gun??

If you could sacrifice half of what these guys are sacrificing in whatever way you could, your impact would be felt.
You keep talking without making any sense with due respect.

Every terrorists including suicide bombers put their lives on the line. Every terrorists is known to the world... but there is a difference between being known for terrorism and being known for sanity.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Biafman:

Honestly, your Ijaw brother Barcanista or what ever his name is, is a fool and want to remain so for a long time. There is no way the hausa/fulanis will ever agree to restructuring Nigeria or agreeing to a referendum. That will remain a mirage for people hoping for such. Just put yourself in their position, will you agree knowing that such arrangement will not favor you and your people? Why are your Ijaw people fighting for resource control and why are my people saying give us Biafra? Is it not because resource control will favor your Ijaw people and Biafra as country will be the best option for my people.
That my friend is exactly the same way unfavorable system in a united Nigeria favors the hausa/fulanis because they benefit from it, and you want them to relinquish it so easily because Barcanista and peeps like him say so? Mbanu! Nobody releases something he or she calls his/her own just like that, and mind you they got what they call theirs through dubious ways. They have connered all the armed forces and controlling all the aparatus to make sure they use it violently anytime you venture out from the lines to make you tow the lines and remain in the unfavorable system they have subjected you to. The only way out from the hausa/fulani shackles is via violent means.

Keyboard Warrior that sits in the comfort of his parlor to spoil for war... SMH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Brother, I will be very honest with you- this isn't no joke! May be it sounds like one to you and you just don't see it happening.

But you've not reckoned with the tenacity of the Niger Deltans (which ironically you are one). No matter how long it takes, no matter how many men it cost- Niger Deltans, Biafra and Middle Belt will leave this union called Nigeria because the people are determined to do so. This is the simple truth of things. As long as we keep giving them reasons to

#Btw i'm full-fledged Northerner

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by One1after: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Olu20090:

Go and charter your Oduo course...leave us SS/SE alone.

You are the most shameless nairalander. You are a flattie but always dragging SS with your nonsense. You have no single shame at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by One1after: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Olu20090:

Don't you ever reply me again or I'll slap that afonja divisive spirit in you. You have no shame!

Imagine a flat head insulting someone, you are scared of standing alone. Face your cocaine republic and stop disgracing your tribe everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Biafman: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Keyboard Warrior that sits in the comfort of his parlor to spoil for war... SMH
Hausa/Fulani mugu, you will soon hear for the call to restructure by your masters. Fact is your Buhari and his hausa/fulani advisers are being clever and half, one would think that by now they would have resorted to using force against the oil pipeline blowers, which is what the orchestrators wants. The hausa/fulanis know with military intervention, all oil the companies in Niger Delta will stop operation. According to the law, written and unwritten, no company is allowed to operate in a region where there is some kind of war, so it's a lose lose situation for your hausa/fulani masters. Military solution will be a big loss for them and that's the only reason those iddiots haven't engaged it's military so far against the oil owners. Buhari should swallow his pride and call for restructuring and enjoy his reign as President, else by next year, the hunger crisis will become a national embarrassment as people all over the world will start donating food to Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by KINGwax007(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Funny guy, no be your people self? But seriously na why you go link our ancestors with spirit militancy?
grin
Na joke na

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sabo one nigeria has come again with his Abuja-sponsored propaganda

Time for propaganda has passed, this is time for action

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Biafman: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
aressssa:

You hate hausa fulani so much, but all your leaders and the Jona you worship are all PDP and the same PDP just zoned their presidential slot to the same North and hausa fulani so that leaves you where exactly? In the wilderness.

You can not substitute common sense qith hate and bigotry..
Who's leaders and who are they leading. Are you too stupid and ignorant to know the person called Nnamdi Kanu? Now, that is a true leader of a nation called Biafra. To hell with your Nigeria and PDP zoning to North and hausa/fulani, waiting concern me even if they zone their useless leadership to Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by aressssa: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
shatap your dirty mouth you shameless camera man sycophant.

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by aressssa: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Biafman:

Who's leaders and who are they leading. Are you too stupid and ignorant to know the person called Nnamdi Kanu? Now, that is a true leader of a nation called Biafra. To hell with your Nigeria and PDP zoning to North and hausa/fulani, waiting concern me even if they zone their useless leadership to Ghana.

Oh, that terrorist locked up inside cage is your leader?

You got more issues than I thought...lmao. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Biafman: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You keep talking without making any sense with due respect.

Every terrorists including suicide bombers put their lives on the line. Every terrorists is known to the world... but there is a difference between being known for terrorism and being known for sanity.
Stop calling freedom fighter terrorists, the real terrorist are the hausa/fulanis that have kept you in bondage by brute force. Please tell yourself the truth. If oil were to be found in Borno only, do you think anyone from the south will ever be the minister of petroleum? Just take for example, the FCT, how many ministers have come from the south. It is Federal Capital Territory for goodness sake, but their argument will be it's in the north, so we must be the only ones to govern the FTC, but oil is in the south and they are partaking in sharing it and even taking the lion share by force. Soon, John Kerry will visit Nigeria and guess which people he will be meeting with? That will tell you a lot if you want to know. He will be meeting with the supposed owners of Nigeria and you are here shouting restructuring and referendum just like that.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by DerideGull(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Though I am in agreement with virtually everyone from the Niger Delta that the marginalization meted to our people by the Nigeria state through the 1999 Constitution and other laws like the Land use Act(1978), Nigeria Waterways Act(1997), Petroleum Act(1969), Section 44 of the 1999 constitution(as amended), and other laws that have been denying the ethnic nationalities of controlling their destiny, I have consistently maintained(a position I expressed to a group on palmchat) that it amounts to irresponsibility for a group to engage in violence and suspicious scheme masking under the cloak of Niger Delta struggle.

As a keen observer of the economic terroristic activities by a faceless group in the Niger Delta region that called themselves Niger Delta Avengers, I found it laughable and a mockery of our collective sensibilities when they threatened seceding Niger Delta region from Nigeria.

This group not only engaged in destruction of pipelines and other oil facilities, but has dealt huge blow on both the on the environment, and financial earning of country. In fact, Delta state Governor Ifeanyi Okowa in June while speaking on the activities of the NDA lamented that “We are suffering from pollution, our communities are affected, we are the greatest losers; our communities are impacted negatively.” This same group suddenly woke up to demand for secession?

MILITANT GROUPS AND THEIR NON-STOP ULTIMATUMS
Since the rebirth of militancy in April 2016, we have seen different groups issuing different threats and giving different ultimatum all in their bid to outdo each other in attention seeking.

Recall that on Monday, June 6, a group that called themselves the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force (JNDLF) had boasted that they will launch missile attack on Aso Rock, the seat of power, and other government institutions including Police headquarters, Defence headquarters, NNPC towers, Central Bank of Nigeria headquarters, national assembly, and military formations across the country within 48 hours. Their ultimatum came and gone but not even an ant was hurt by this group.

Similarly, another group that called themselves Adaka Boro Avengers(ABA) came with their own threat for secession and issued an ultimatum that they will secede Niger Delta region from Nigeria on August 1st. However, just like the JNDLF, the said date came and has gone, but their threats and ultimatum never materialized.

Instead of avoid being a laughing stock like their colleagues, the Niger Delta (sc)Avengers have decided to tow further their inglorious path by pronouncing their own date for Niger Delta secession and given a definite date of October 1, 2016.

THE CARICATURE OF NIGER-DELTA AGITATION
These so-called militants forget or choose not to remember that Major Isaac Adaka Boro, the icon of Ijaw and Niger Delta struggle did not pursue his interest but the interest of Ijaw nation which he represented. They choose not to remember that Ogoni legend, Ken Saro Wiwa did pursue the interest of Ogoni nation(and Niger Delta region) and not his personal interest.

It is however unfortunate that some group of people always find it pleasing to add “Niger Delta” to their nomenclature just to give legitimacy to their unpatriotic conduct. To them, Niger Delta struggle is about blowing oil facilities, and collecting amnesty to further their personal purse and those of their sponsors. These people have succeeded in making caricature of the legitimate struggle of the Niger Delta people.

Sadly, with attention seeking groups like Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force (JNDLF), Adaka Boro Avengers(ADA), and Niger Delta Avengers, the joke has only been further extended while the mockery of our struggle remains across the traditional and social media space.

However, I am comforted with the fact that there are thousands of patriotic Niger Deltans that will continue to seize every available legitimate means to press for an end to the marginalisation of our people.

Long Live Niger Delta Region.
May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria

This poster of the above junk reminds me Africans that lacked constructive human intellect.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by aressssa: 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
DerideGull:

This poster of the above junk reminds me Africans that lacked constructive human intellect.

Coming from the village ipob elder battalion brigade leader.. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by YungMillionaire: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2016
cool
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by basilo101: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2016
aressssa:

You hate hausa fulani so much, but all your leaders and the Jona you worship are all PDP and the same PDP just zoned their presidential slot to the same North and hausa fulani so that leaves you where exactly? In the wilderness.

You can not substitute common sense qith hate and bigotry..
why do you like commenting thrash all the time??

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by aressssa: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2016
[s]
basilo101:

why do you like commenting thrash all the time??
[/s]

Stop chasing me all over the place, I'm not gay and I don't do women so stop the obsession and stalking all over NL...

Na by force...?
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Amah70: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Though I am in agreement with virtually everyone from the Niger Delta that the marginalization meted to our people by the Nigeria state through the 1999 Constitution and other laws like the Land use Act(1978), Nigeria Waterways Act(1997), Petroleum Act(1969), Section 44 of the 1999 constitution(as amended), and other laws that have been denying the ethnic nationalities of controlling their destiny, I have consistently maintained(a position I expressed to a group on palmchat) that it amounts to irresponsibility for a group to engage in violence and suspicious scheme masking under the cloak of Niger Delta struggle.

As a keen observer of the economic terroristic activities by a faceless group in the Niger Delta region that called themselves Niger Delta Avengers, I found it laughable and a mockery of our collective sensibilities when they threatened seceding Niger Delta region from Nigeria.

This group not only engaged in destruction of pipelines and other oil facilities, but has dealt huge blow on both the on the environment, and financial earning of country. In fact, Delta state Governor Ifeanyi Okowa in June while speaking on the activities of the NDA lamented that “We are suffering from pollution, our communities are affected, we are the greatest losers; our communities are impacted negatively.” This same group suddenly woke up to demand for secession?

MILITANT GROUPS AND THEIR NON-STOP ULTIMATUMS
Since the rebirth of militancy in April 2016, we have seen different groups issuing different threats and giving different ultimatum all in their bid to outdo each other in attention seeking.

Recall that on Monday, June 6, a group that called themselves the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force (JNDLF) had boasted that they will launch missile attack on Aso Rock, the seat of power, and other government institutions including Police headquarters, Defence headquarters, NNPC towers, Central Bank of Nigeria headquarters, national assembly, and military formations across the country within 48 hours. Their ultimatum came and gone but not even an ant was hurt by this group.

Similarly, another group that called themselves Adaka Boro Avengers(ABA) came with their own threat for secession and issued an ultimatum that they will secede Niger Delta region from Nigeria on August 1st. However, just like the JNDLF, the said date came and has gone, but their threats and ultimatum never materialized.

Instead of avoid being a laughing stock like their colleagues, the Niger Delta (sc)Avengers have decided to tow further their inglorious path by pronouncing their own date for Niger Delta secession and given a definite date of October 1, 2016.

THE CARICATURE OF NIGER-DELTA AGITATION
These so-called militants forget or choose not to remember that Major Isaac Adaka Boro, the icon of Ijaw and Niger Delta struggle did not pursue his interest but the interest of Ijaw nation which he represented. They choose not to remember that Ogoni legend, Ken Saro Wiwa did pursue the interest of Ogoni nation(and Niger Delta region) and not his personal interest.

It is however unfortunate that some group of people always find it pleasing to add “Niger Delta” to their nomenclature just to give legitimacy to their unpatriotic conduct. To them, Niger Delta struggle is about blowing oil facilities, and collecting amnesty to further their personal purse and those of their sponsors. These people have succeeded in making caricature of the legitimate struggle of the Niger Delta people.

Sadly, with attention seeking groups like Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force (JNDLF), Adaka Boro Avengers(ADA), and Niger Delta Avengers, the joke has only been further extended while the mockery of our struggle remains across the traditional and social media space.

However, I am comforted with the fact that there are thousands of patriotic Niger Deltans that will continue to seize every available legitimate means to press for an end to the marginalisation of our people.

Long Live Niger Delta Region.
May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria

TonyeBarcanister,

Only means of achieving whatever your struggle in the Nigerdelta is: join Nigeria Armed forces, overthrow whatever government in power, reorganize Nigeria to a form of governing structure to redress whatever marginalization against the Nigerdelta.

Not doing that, you're merely marking time, perhaps living opulent life style like many of the leaders of the Nigerdelta in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Amah70: 12:23am On Aug 20, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:
No be this OP dey bin dey find people wey him go deceive with lower niger congress that year? What was the LNC supposed to achieve? Jollificating with murderous abookis and yoruba muslims in the spirit of one nigeria? Confusion break bone!

Laugh no gree me. grin grin

Confusion as was before 101BC. grin grin grin angry angry angry angry cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry cry

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Amah70: 1:02am On Aug 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

As much as we are dissatisfied with the system, we cannot surrender our destiny to a bunch of criminals that are clearly hustling for themselves and even putting our immediate environment on the line.

This is not about "hausa/fulani" but about an unfavorable system championed by the political elite from all region that are beneficiary of the status quo. I am inclined to our struggle and I have consistently maintained that restructuring is a necessity otherwise a referendum. However, it can't be led by a group of criminals and economic saboteurs.

Who created the political status quo? Hausa /Fulani loyal soldiers, not any political elite you referred to.

Like the other guy trying to educate you rightly said, the same Hausa /Fulani regularly use the Nigerian Armed forces they dominate to fight any other Nigerian groups that resist the political status quo.

By the way, have you ever heard of political pressure groups before? Those militants can be likened to a political pressure group. That they issue threats they do not fulfil is not too important. Important is they keep the Hausa /Fulani who have resisted your restructuring demand in check.

It's like you are waiting for Godot as you wait for the day Hausa /Fulani can agree to sign up for your much-vaunted political restructuring demand for which has been made for more than fifteen years. Is it not sort of being politically naive to expect Hausa /Fulani to yield to political restructuring, the type that may result to addressing the marginalisation you referenced to in the Nigerdelta region? They won thei political and economic advantages they enjoy through victory in the civil war. Whoever is it that gives up advantages won through battle on a round table talk? Or don't you see them protest over the 13% from derivation paid to oil producing areas?

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by ndcide(m): 2:24am On Aug 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A Lower Niger Congress driven by intellectuals with purpose calling for a restructured country or an independent State via referrendum CANNOT be compared with some gangs that engaged in economic terrorism and carnage.

Who is listening to those ones.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Omenkata: 4:56am On Aug 20, 2016
aressssa:

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me..
otu nne i bore me grin
camera man bore me tongue
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by DMerciful(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2016
I consider you and intelligent person and as such I know you know using the current national assembly to demand restructuring is almost an impossible mission as we do not have the numbers and unity to achieve that. Even a chilkd knows that so why towing a line you cannot achieve for another 100years? Our representative will not push for that in the national assembly cos its DOA. Your hero Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa we also called criminals then but now you worship them.....truth is there is nothing like one Nigeria rather one oil Nigeria
TonyeBarcanista:

This is but emotional song my brother.

We are all in Nigeria and I am not the type that succumb to these kind of words. You keep saying Hausa/Fulani, and I begin to wonder whether the hausa/Fulani are the people "representing me" in the center stage and at state level to defraud me of my legitimate resources.

A man like Boro, a legend per excellence will always remain in my books. To him, it was not a fight against any particular tribe but against a system. I wont go further so as not to cause ethnic riot here.

You keep talking of Hausa/Fulani, but how many of our representative from the Ijaw nation or SS has deemed fit to make formal request for restructuring since 1999? How many state houses of Assembly have passed a resolution to demand for restructuring>? My own idea of restructuring is not about my tribesman assuming power, if it was Niger Delta would have been paradise between 2010 and 2015. It is about a systematic change, which must be achieved holistically.

As for the militants, we know what they are really after and their antecedents, so they cant be supported. In fact, I am against negotiating with them or conceding to them. Let heaven fall.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by 9jii(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Olu20090:

Go and charter your Oduo course...leave us SS/SE alone.
U SE can't do without SS.talk for your SE alone na

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2016
9jii:

[s]U SE can't do without SS.talk for your SE alone na[/s]

Typical yorubba and their divisive tendency. Igbos make up 50% of SS...this is the thing you yorubbas cannot learn. Igbos are majority in Rivers and half of Delta. They are native Igbos in Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Edo and Cross River. Former cross river gov Imoke is an Igbo man and speaks Igbo. Anna Ebiere Banner is a native Igbo in Bayelsa. Diezani Madueke originally from Bayelsa and married in Enugu also speaks Igbo prior to her marriage. I'm lecturing you afonjas to leave us SS and SE alone, so that we can live peacefully in the former Eastern Region like we were before the discovery of oil.

I 've said this many times and will continue to warn you afonjas...better know about Igbo makeup in SS so that when another civil war starts, you don't run for safety into Igbo territories in SS foolishly thinking it's your "imaginary SS with no Igbos"...that dey your own go finish. I dey warn you now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by BlackSeptember: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Stop chasing me all over the place,[b] I'm not gay and I don't do women [/b]so stop the obsession and stalking all over NL...

Na by force...?
So you do Dogs then undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by aressssa: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2016
[s]
BlackSeptember:
So you do Dogs then undecided
[/s]

The fact that you do dogs and bestiality doesn't mean other people do.

Stay away from dogs..
Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by ConqueredWest: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Tonyebarcanista Hausa Fulani people will never support true federalism.

Stop deceiving yourself online.

As for NDA, never underestimate those guys

You never know their real backers cool

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by ConqueredWest: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Milonis:
Brother, I will be very honest with you- this isn't no joke! May be it sounds like one to you and you just don't see it happening.

But you've not reckoned with the tenacity of the Niger Deltans (which ironically you are one). No matter how long it takes, no matter how many men it cost- Niger Deltans, Biafra and Middle Belt will leave this union called Nigeria because the people are determined to do so. This is the simple truth of things. As long as we keep giving them reasons to

#Btw i'm full-fledged Northerner

Tonyebarcanista you don hear

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Tonyebarcanista Hausa Fulani people will never support true federalism.

Stop deceiving yourself online.

As for NDA, never underestimate those guys

You never know their real backers cool
Bro forget this chest-beating. Those guys are only good in hide and seek attack of pipelines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! / DSS Must Arrest Charly Boy / Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.