Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? (7185 Views)

What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. / 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by greatness22(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
You see why people respect dominique alot? Very matured lady. You won't see her creating such thread.

Maximum respect to you dominique
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
whatisthetruth:

allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah akbar
wen they are cuming undecided
grin grin grin
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

All of you must be very poor in Nigeria grin, I mean how is it possible for human beings to eat cassava shaft

Here in West Germany, we eat the best and finest things of life cheesy. I hear you Nigerians have started receiving food aid, Is this true? grin Giant of Africa cool
thank you eat the finest things of life not my business,,,,, but know this markzukerberg founder of facebook wears almost the same shirt every time that doesn't make him poor likewise late steve jobs of blessed memories so what ever your views on poverty are keep that to urself sir
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
greatness22:
You see why people respect dominique alot? Very matured lady. You won't see her creating such thread.

Maximum respect to you dominique
whats bad about the thread sir,its just a joke for matured people neither does it bring disrespect to the op *** ishilove nice thread

2 Likes

Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by greatness22(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
whats bad about the thread sir,its just a joke for matured people neither does it bring disrespect to the op thread
Boss, read my comment again and show me where i condenm the thread.
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by MrPresident1: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
thank you eat the finest things of life not my business,,,,, but know this markzukerberg founder of facebook wears almost the same shirt every time that doesn't make him poor likewise late steve jobs of blessed memories so what ever your views on poverty are keep that to urself sir

Giant of Africa has started to receive food aid grin. Mark and Steve do what they like, wear what they like, and eat what they like at any time they like grin. They are not like you Nigerians who have to eat cassava grits out of poverty cheesy. See my friend, you do not have a choice but to eat cassava, if you had a choice, you would eat more nutritious food.

Who in the world eats cassava grits in the 21st century?

Anyway, we will make sure that the food aid packages you guys receive are very nutritious, and enhanced with viatmins and minerals to help fight endemic malnutrition in your country grin

Poor Nigerians feeding on cassava shaft, we will never do this in West Germany grin
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by analice107: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
Yu sef, u no dey no wen pesin dey poo ya legs? D guy dey live for Aba hia.
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

Giant of Africa has started to receive food aid grin Mark and Steve do what they like, wear what they like, and eat what they like at any time. They are not like you Nigerians who eat cassava grits out of poverty, see my friend, you do not have a choice but to eat cassava, if you had a choice, you would eat more nutritious food.

Anyway, we will make sure that the food aid packages you guys receive are very nutritious, and enhanced with viatmins and minerals to help fight endemic malnutrition in your country grin

Poor Nigerians feeding on cassava shaft, we will never do this in West Germany grin
i never expected this from a christian like you, .you have the right to insult a nation without even respecting even seun the founder of this website i think you should be banned for your hatred towards nigeria or is it the fact you just hate we atheist ?if you want me to delete my post in other for you to take back your words i will but don't for once insult my people (nigerians) or africans cc:seun,lalasticlala farano, Rocktation
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by MrPresident1: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

I live in Kaiserslautern in West Germany! angry
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

my sister na because i get time today abeg just relax they watch for 3d
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
greatness22:
Boss, read my comment again and show me where i condenm the thread.
no probs, Boss i understand you now
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
i never expected this from a christian like you, .you have the right to insult a nation without even respecting even seun the founder of this website i think you should be banned for your hatred towards nigeria or is it the fact you just hate we atheist ?if you want me to delete my post in other for you to take back your words i will but don't for once insult my people (nigerians) or africans cc:seun,lalasticlala farano, Rocktation

But you Nigerians have started receiving food aid cheesy. It means Nigeria, the Giant of Africa can no longer feed its people.

But why are you calling the moderators? Why You and I are only having a good chat, I mean no insults my friend.

But again, my Nigerian friend, why are you an atheist? Even here in Kaiserslautern, West Germany, many people believe in God grin, and we are far richer than you and do not feed on cassava shaft grin
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by analice107: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

I live in Kaiserslautern in West Germany! angry
Is that another name for Ogbor Hill?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by analice107: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
my sister na because i get time today abeg just relax they watch for 3d
Hokay
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by MrPresident1: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

Is that another name for Ogbor Hill?

What is Ogobor hill , Kaiserslautern is not ogobor hill, Kaiserslautern is a refined place with a refined name, with refined people grin, we are very rich in Kaiserslautern, West Germany, and do not feed on cassava grits like you Nigerians grin.

What kind of name is ogobor hill? Sounds like some primitive, primeval enclave. Is that where you live?

Ogobor hill Primitive Nigerians living in primitive enclaves. Ogobor hill, dafuq is ogobor hill angry
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by greatness22(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
no probs, Boss i understand you now
Much better
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

What is Ogobor hill , Kaiserslautern is not ogobor hill, Kaiserslautern is a refined place with a refined name, with refined people grin, we are very rich in Kaiserslautern, West Germany, and do not feed on cassava grits like you Nigerians grin.

What kind of name is ogobor hill? Sounds like some primitive, primeval enclave. Is that where you live?

Ogobor hill Primitive Nigerians
i will stop replying you for now because it seems you are frustrated with life
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

Giant of Africa has started to receive food aid grin. Mark and Steve do what they like, wear what they like, and eat what they like at any time they like grin. They are not like you Nigerians who have to eat cassava grits out of poverty cheesy. See my friend, you do not have a choice but to eat cassava, if you had a choice, you would eat more nutritious food.

What are you feeling like cause you live in Germany??

You think you've got it all
Shut up already undecided
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
i will stop replying you for now because it seems you are frustrated with life

In Kaiserslautern, we are rich and contented, we are not frustrated.

But ogobor hill , dafuq is ogobor hill , is that where you live too? Doesn't sound like an exciting place to live in. Ogobor hill, dafuq is ogobor hill angry

Ok my Nigerian friend, see you later, and as I told you, we will make sure the the food aid is well packaged, and fortified with essential vitamins and minerals, we will help to eradicate poverty and malnutrition in Nigeria by giving you food aid.

Ogobor hill angry dafuq!
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by MrPresident1: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
ellacute45:

What are you feeling like cause you live in Germany??

You think you've got it all
Shut up already undecided

tongue
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

tongue

And what's the tongue for
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by MrPresident1: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
ellacute45:

And what's the tongue for

Junges madchen, I've got a class to catch. Bis gleich!
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
whats bad about the thread sir,its just a joke for matured people neither does it bring disrespect to the op *** ishilove nice thread
Thanks. Please ignore the greatness22 of a fellow.

Opinions are like ass holes; everyone's got them, so he has stated his opinion and left it for people who can recognise that the thread is a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:
Sister Ishilove, see the kind of thread you are opening, smh cool. This is the end time, please stop opening end time threads!

As Analice107 will always say, preach the gospel of Christ and stop propounding outlandish theories cheesy grin
My dear, thank you for your pertinent advice. I wee deeply meditate on it over a glass of chilled apple juice grin
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by jemype(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
oh my thor.

1 Like

Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by greatness22(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Thanks. Please ignore the greatness22 of a fellow.

Opinions are like ass holes; everyone's got them, so he has stated his opinion and left it for people who can recognise that the thread is a joke.
Aje! Otofe! calm down, i just appreciated dominique, i did not condenm your thread. So, calm the fvck down. cool
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
greatness22:
Aje! Otofe! calm down, i just appreciated domi.nique, i did not condenm your thread. So, calm the fvck down. cool

greatness22:
You see why people respect domin.ique alot? Very matured lady.You won't see her creating such thread.
So care to explain what the bolded means? What is 'such a thread'? You in one sentence compare me to someone else in terms of 'maturity', then end it with 'such a thread'. What does 'such a thread' mean?

Your tone is derogatory, but I really do not care. You are a lone voice of dissension amidst a multitude who came, laughed and left so your opinion doesn't matter to me on all counts.

1 Like

Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by greatness22(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ishilove:
your opinion doesn't matter to me on all counts.
Very well then, i apologise if my comment hurts u in anyway. cool

1 Like

Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by MutantMetahuman: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
When will you people realize bein atheist doesn't mean you are anti god.

For me, god is just an expression not a deity.
I say god when sex dey sweet me.
Or Jesus fhucking Christ when surprised or shocked.

Doesn't mean I give a crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by analice107: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ogobor hill Primitive Nigerians living in primitive enclaves. Ogobor hill, dafuq is ogobor hill angry
Do you have glaucoma? Or you have selective myopia?
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
When will you people realize bein atheist doesn't mean you are anti god.

For me, god is just an expression not a deity.
I say god when sex dey sweet me.
Or Jesus fhucking Christ when surprised or shocked.

Doesn't mean I give a crap
1000gbosas for you
Re: So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? by Adesiji77: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ishilove:

cheesy

Oh my Richard Dawson!! cheesy

Ishi! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age / Share Ur Fantasy About Ur Future Spouse / I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.