Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu (36088 Views)

Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by 989900: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Incrizz:

I like your faith. So you think the present government will allow the votes to count just like the previous government allowed it to? undecided

We'll find out. BTW, PDP can rig for milky way galaxy, it just was beyond them last year; they tried everything not to make it count, but God pass them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Orikinla(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Story for the gods.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by MrPresident1: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Yes the Quran, but didn't specifically tell when it would be. undecided undecided

Even sukkot' try to predict it. He failed. And to me sukkot' knows the Bible more than you.. tongue tongue

Truth, the Quran did not specifically tell the day, the Bible did not give s specific day too grin. But both the Bible and the Quran gave us circumstances to watch out for to show that Jesus is here grin

You second paragraph, the only thing I will say is tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by TeamSimple(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
olawalepopoola:

Yinmu! 2019 is around the corner. Except God Himself humbles Tinubu, nobody fit. Don't also forget 'inconclusive elections' Do you think the Hausa and the Yorubas aren't observing NDA, IPOB, MASSOB! Igbos are also montoring OPC and Boko Haram.
2019 will be election will be along tribal lines. If you may wish to know, especially the west I know and I come from, the likes of Fayose and Mimiko of PDP are not regional leaders. Are these the people they expect to campaign for us.
If you don't know, the 2019 games have started. NDA and IPOB are parts of the tactics for the game.
The party I would have loved that they take is KOWA party. Won't they also be infiltrated by these corrupt politicians.
And why I feel sorry for PDP is because, we all know gej got 45% vote from the west in 2015. But I can boldly tell you that the so called pdp supporters ain't helping their course towards 2019 with their daily attacks on the south west.

Come 2019, Southwest might just for the first time vote on tribal lines. And I pity all these people Making pdp look like a SS/SE PARTY.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by BraniacX(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
See reasoning from the anus!! Unmathematical permutations and combinations! Hmmm is alright! Since you insinuate that we voters are irrelevant in the scheme of things maybe you really are davido's boy! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Rilwayne001: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

Truth, the Quran did not specifically tell the day, the Bible did not give s specific day too grin. But both the Bible and the Quran gave us circumstances to watch out for to show that Jesus is here grin

You second paragraph, the only thing I will say is tongue grin

I heard he's in Nairaland prison cry cry
Hope you do pay him a visit? grin undecided
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Excellentmind: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dele, who ran away from Nigeria when he couldn't stand the competitive environment, now playing political prophet. Come 2019, we shall see whether God has relinquished His power of seeing the future to this uncircumcised philippian.
You can write more of this trash for the zombies in your South West who are capable of accepting anything without reasoning.
Idiot
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by CioAngels(f): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by CioAngels(f): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by CioAngels(f): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by justy15: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
you need to know that Nigeria of 1996 is not same to what is obtainable in the political sphere today.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by emmykk(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
no wonder divido called him his boy
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by greatbrian(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
U just proved the reason davido called u his boy......... Wannabe
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by LRNZH(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dele Momodu is synonymous with writing trash.
Period.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by plaetton: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
This man is the greatest hypocrite that the southern Nigeria has ever produced.

Don't mind that axss-kissing windbag.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Horsesmouth: 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dele Momodu and long senseless epistles are like this:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2016
brownlord:

Fools like dele momodu are the reason people insult the entire Yoruba race, his hypocrisy stink, I can't but understand how a seasoned journalist like dele will speak from both side of his mouth just too soon.

Smh
my guy dele Momodu isn't Yoruba, he is from Edo state
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by fortunechy(m): 12:38am On Aug 21, 2016
the fool himself.foolin himself since 1990...........the most hypocrit yorubas ever produced
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Nonsense write up! See as dead -body dey drop per minute for this govt, u dey here dey analyze yansh and titt of his next term! 4k u and his followers! Damn u !
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by sweetgala(m): 1:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Intrepid01:

You are just a hater. You know why he's different and never afraid to hear his mind, cos he's a rich man himself. They all know it. He writes without bitterness and sympathy for know one. He writes from experience, it may favour you today and tomorrow it might not as a politician. Check out his articles on the internet, no be today.

Dale Momodu is so close to my family he might as well be my elder cousin. He grew up in the palace with my father and our family his best friend and confidant since childhood is my first cousin , he is an Egbon to myself.

When I speak of him I come correct with no malice. But Bob Dee must eat using the God provided talent he has and his opinions I'm sorry has K.leg often based on his vested interests.

How else can I defend his blatant all our defence of saraki even printing propaganda leaflets for his aid and an all our media crusade. Dale Momodu has a strong social media army and he is trying to use it to sway opinion towards his paymasters

I love him as a brother but beyond that his political leanings and mine can be at odds
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by okororoland7(m): 1:48am On Aug 21, 2016
interesting write up, but I see PDP coming up again to posses their possession.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Intrepid01(m): 5:02am On Aug 21, 2016
sweetgala:

Dale Momodu is so close to my family he might as well be my elder cousin. He grew up in the palace with my father and our family his best friend and confidant since childhood is my first cousin , he is an Egbon to myself.

When I speak of him I come correct with no malice. But Bob Dee must eat using the God provided talent he has and his opinions I'm sorry has K.leg often based on his vested interests.

How else can I defend his blatant all our defence of saraki even printing propaganda leaflets for his aid and an all our media crusade. Dale Momodu has a strong social media army and he is trying to use it to sway opinion towards his paymasters

I love him as a brother but beyond that his political leanings and mine can be at odds

Ok sir, i won't argue with you based on a distance perception. We as Nigerians hardly do anything for God's sake.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by chuckdelis: 5:34am On Aug 21, 2016
this article feels more like a beer parlour gist.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by echerow: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2016
Thanks Mr Dele Momodu for this article. We have already started our campaign on BRING BACK OUR GOODLUCK (BBOG). This campaign is in two dimensions. First is for GEJ to recontest in 2019, or a candidate that will actualize the Transformation agenda that GEJ started. This administration of Buhari in as much as i am concerned has no good agenda for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Klins2000(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2016
PDP will definitely bounce back in 2019, but the party must be very careful in electing it's flagbearer. I see this present Gombe State Governor, ALHAJI IBRAHIM HASSAN DANKWAMBO PhD as the ideal man for the job. He can pick either Senator Ike EKWEREMADU or Mr. Peter OBI as running mate. Definitely, they will emerge victorious.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by ibedun: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Nothing mentioned about the east side ..........?

Obviously they don't count.

Bien!
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by murmee: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Incrizz:

I like your faith. So you think the present government will allow the votes to count just like the previous government allowed it to? undecided
May God bless you for thinking realistically. The North will make sure that the Votes in the South do not count. Where did those HUGE votes from Kano, Kaduna and Kastina in the last Presidential elections emerged from? And without any void votes? Anyone that thinks the votes in those 3 states in particular and in the whole North were REAL should get his head examined. Abi people think the restructuring presently going on in the Police, Army, Air force and Navy is for nothing. The North is getting ready for 2019. Social Media cannot stop them.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Martartins(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2016
You will know Dele is a paid journalist when he doesn't mention southeast and south-south in his permutation. He is gloating because the north betrayed Jonathan after all he did for them. We will see what Buhari would do for them.

As for me, 2019 will be a year when political apathy will be at its minimum in Nigeria. They electorate have now seen how government affects them and will be careful next time when casting their votes.

Be it based on religious,ethnic or objective lines, am not quite sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Khez: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
I go vote for GEJ again and again o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) / Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat / Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.