Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu (35942 Views)

Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
This guy should go and sit down..he is still bitter GMB didnt give him an appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
TGIS. Who will tap for me?
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by yomz1e(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why the 4uk can't Nigerian journalist use simple english when writing an article, must we consult oxford dictionary to understand what you writing or are they trying to impress the chief editor? Anyways , again, 2019 is not here yet and I can already predict the future is still not bright for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by stephmike(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Gej no dey for that ooo
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by sweetgala(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dele Momodu is becoming more confused by the hour.
For anyone that takes Dele Momodu serious please know this is not the type of man you take into a battle he'll only be by your side while the advantage is with your faction; if things so sour or look like going down hill and the heat comes he'll abandon ship and may even sell you out.

Dele is a brown paper bag type of guy , his weekly write ups are the type paid for, from his defence of Saraki to this new back door pass for a Tinubu presidency in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
olawalepopoola:

Yinmu! 2019 is around the corner. Except God Himself humbles Tinubu, nobody fit. Don't also forget 'inconclusive elections' Do you think the Hausa and the Yorubas aren't observing NDA, IPOB, MASSOB! Igbos are also montoring OPC and Boko Haram.
2019 will be election will be along tribal lines. If you may wish to know, especially the west I know and I come from, the likes of Fayose and Mimiko of PDP are not regional leaders. Are these the people they expect to campaign for us.
If you don't know, the 2019 games have started. NDA and IPOB are parts of the tactics for the game.
The party I would have loved that they take is KOWA party. Won't they also be infiltrated by these corrupt politicians.

Abeg give me a hug. As for me and my household we shall vote KOWA all the way.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Deen77: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tinubu is going no where, Buhari Osinbajo still hold till 2023.

Buhari mistake will be going against Tinubu for Fashola.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by bams2999(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
2019 sai PBM
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Astuteleader(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
All this campaign for mere office of the vice president? C'mon wtf
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by mysteryman2014: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tales by moonlight, that was how in his own wisdom Obama was not fit for presidency but should concede to Hillary Clinton. Obama not only won the election but was in office for a second term.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by DMerciful(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Previously I dislike Tinubu but I'm beggining to like him cos the people he picks are performers. He himself is a progressive but my only gross with him is his kotowing to Alimi(Buhari)
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Joshuamilarge(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
LATER THEY WOULD BE CALLED G BOYS, YAHOO BOYS, GHANA BURGERS, SABI BOYS, SOFT MEN..PLAYING WITH OUR FUTURE WIVES.
But everything has a season.
And am very sure they don't even know control C, making us feel as if we don't know what we are doing..
Two Suspected ritualist caught @ Otokutu bridge, Ughelli South local govt area of Delta State. They have been taken to the police station.
Ladies be careful..because what they use most are ladies parts. These guys can kill you for money and then go for another lady more beautiful than you.
A word is enough for the wise.
More Details soon.....
For more, like our

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by OAJE: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
With the present religious tension in Nigeria amidst Christians and Muslims, it is inconceivable that a political party will come up with Muslim/Muslim or Christian/Christian ticket. The Abiola/Kingibe precedence is not apt at this point as the situation that exist then is not "the" exact situation that exist now.
Also, about the lull in relationship between Tinubu and Buhari mentioned in the post(that Buhari seem to be making attempt to correct), I make bold to say there has really been no big issue between both of them. From the outset, you could see Tinubu's hand in some key appointments of the President. Tinubu supported BABACHIR LAWAL to be SGF (the SGF said that openly), Tinubu supported BABATUNDE FOWLER to become FIRS Chairman etc.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Spells(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Isorite
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Miles300: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
knuckbuck:
Dele, you don come again.
We have not survived the hunger Nigeria has been plunged into since PMB took over power you are talking about the biggest sets of crooks in Nigeria (Tinubu, APC and PDP) for 2019. We go survive reach that time at this rate?
am telling u bro , u no lie
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by DTOBS(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
knuckbuck:
Dele, you don come again.
We have not survived the hunger Nigeria has been plunged into since PMB took over power you are talking about the biggest sets of crooks in Nigeria (Tinubu, APC and PDP) for 2019. We go survive reach that time at this rate?
My guy, just leave Oga dele make im dey dele himself!
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by kayowalemi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
we shall see
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Incrizz(f): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
loopman:
In one of those scenarios painted up there lies the road to 2019.
Lol..right?
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by obi3ce: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
If Jonathan contestes again, he might just win, who knows?. Somehow we have learnt a some lessons. And again, the avengers might just back down, kanu will be released unconditionally and ipob will chill. Oooops! Bokoharam will swing back with force. Wheeew! This country is too complicated biko. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Incrizz(f): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
989900:
Just as Jonathan's performance was the major determinant in 2015, so will Buhari's performance be the major determinant in 2019.

And, forget Tinubu wanting Osinbajo's place, you're smoking too much of that Davido's babymama's kush now . . .
I like your faith. So you think the present government will allow the votes to count just like the previous government allowed it to? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Incrizz(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
I really love Tinubu. He has done so well for Nigeria. I wish he'd become President because Nigeria will be better than the USA if he is.
I Know what I am saying. sad

But is a former President allowed to recontest for a Presidential position in Nigeria? Constitutionally?
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by nelsilvercloud(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
[/quote][quote author=knuckbuck post=48644224]Dele, you don come again.
ask am o
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
forget it's former presidents who decide who get what.... obasanjo and Ibb will decide 2019..nt tinubu or atiku
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Intrepid01(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
realborn:
I think a true leader will emerge from obscurity if for any reason PMB decides not to run.

The permutations and combinations Bob Dee penned are so dead on arrival. None of Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki or Jonathan is electable.

Bob Dee is still driven by the politics of pre-social media era. 2019 will strictly be about performance. The deciders will be the Social Media Assembly (SMA).

lipsrsealed undecided

Bros, leave it or take it, as painful as it seems those names are the potential President of Nigeria. THhe only thing that can change it is God. Many pple said GMB was dead on arrival when the news beoke out in 2013 that Tinubu had struck an alliance with Buhari to succeed Jonathan. Today he is the President.
It it so sad and painful that we are fixed in the hands of these men who have no iota of concern for the masses.
I keep asking people every year, what is free about an election that has no credible candidate? It is an election rigged at source. How can someone ask me to choose between Atiku, Tinubu, Jonathan or Kwankwanso, WTF is that?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Rilwayne001: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:
No 2019, time has ended. Jesus Christ is already here grin.

Which Jesus Christ Jesus of oyingbo
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by madridsta007(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
gbemmy2k10:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/20/tinubu-pdp-and-the-road-to-2019/

Just read this very long and boring article from Dele Momodu, the garrulous political bootlicker and APC pretend-intellectual.

What I find most interesting in this article is not Dele Momodu's weak but struggling attempt to paint himself as an impartial umpire, critic and political analyst, revisionising his role and standing within the APC.

No, not this.

What I found most interesting and indeed unsurprising to me, is that the Nigerian people, the common man that is at the receiving end of party politics and governance or, as in the case of APC, misgovernance, does not feature highly in this article. In fact, it does not feature at all.

So, Nigerians, I hope it is very clear. They don't CARE about YOU. It's all about their pockets, influence, party, etc.

Not YOU. Not YOU.

That your blind support and sycophancy to people that do not care about you is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Intrepid01(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
sweetgala:
Dele Momodu is becoming more confused by the hour.
For anyone that takes Dele Momodu serious please know this is not the type of man you take into a battle he'll only be by your side while the advantage is with your faction; if things so sour or look like going down hill and the heat comes he'll abandon ship and may even sell you out.

Dele is a brown paper bag type of guy , his weekly write ups are the type paid for, from his defence of Saraki to this new back door pass for a Tinubu presidency in 2019

You are just a hater. You know why he's different and never afraid to hear his mind, cos he's a rich man himself. They all know it. He writes without bitterness and sympathy for know one. He writes from experience, it may favour you today and tomorrow it might not as a politician. Check out his articles on the internet, no be today.
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by MrPresident1: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Which Jesus Christ Jesus of oyingbo

Rili, o funny gan an o cheesy, Jesu oyingbo bawo shocked cheesy

Sebi d Holy Quran says Jesus will come back, or did it not say so? grin
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by bkool7(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
This epistle is trash and full of miscalculations.
Prior to the 2015 election I was certain beyond reasonable doubts that Buhari will surely win. I jus find it had to see how pdp fans couldn't see the handwriting.
Well, for Dele Momodu's info Yorubas didn't vote Buhari bicos of Tinubu. They voted him simply bicos they're fed up with the inept attitude of PDP for the past 16 years, And Buhari was the better candidate.
If this present collabo of Buhari/Osinbajo delivers, trust me, they've won the overwhelming support and vote of not only Yorubas but NIGERIANS in general. Except for those who think and vote along ethnic or religious lines-these ones won't vote Buhari even if he becomes a Pope.
So, all these permutations are nothing cos it the performance of this govt that'll pave the way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Lighthouseman: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dele momodu took his time to write this rubbish for national consumption.
All his permutations centered on one man that has pocketed the internally generated revenue of Lagos state.
He failed to understand that buhari would not want to make an ambitious man like him his vice knowing that he is more sagacious than buhari...
I'll compare tinubu with awo any day... The best president that Nigeria never had and tinubu being the best president Nigeria will never have
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Caseless: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
I'm coming...
Re: Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu by Rilwayne001: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

Rili, o funny gan an o cheesy, Jesu oyingbo bawo shocked cheesy

Sebi d Holy Quran says Jesus will come back, or did it not say so? grin

Yes the Quran, but didn't specifically tell when it would be. undecided undecided

Even sukkot' try to predict it. He failed. And to me sukkot' knows the Bible more than you.. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Withdrew From Vice Presidential Race- Bola Tinubu / Obaseki Picks 38-Year-Old Omobayo Godwin As Deputy Governor / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.