Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. (7061 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
I don't have anything to prove to you.
enshi:

You have a faceless profile yet you call someone ugly
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
faith551:
You know where the problem's will start? if she peradventure marries a fair guy who is ignorant of her former complexion and ends up giving birth to a dark skin child.
#irrespective of what you do to ur complexion, it doesn't affect ur genetic make up, that's to say a snake will always produce something long
Na there u go see Groove inside Gbedu!
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by HMZi: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
true oh fab,u can't call some1 ugly when no 1 even has a clue of wat u luk lyk..no b shade i dey trow o.
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by faith551(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
emitheo:

Na there u go see Groove inside Gbedu!

na so oo, whoever harvests an ant infested firewood should better be ready for the lizards visit
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
What I look like has nothing to do with the fact that the girl is ugly.
HMZi:
true oh fab,u can't call some1 ugly when no 1 even has a clue of wat u luk lyk..no b shade i dey trow o.
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by MzPecs(f): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus.
grin grin grin
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by HMZi: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
What I look like has nothing to do with the fact that the girl is ugly.
there are no set standards to define ugly,every1 is ugly to somebody(believe me)...share ur pic to test this theory!!

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by enshi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:

Ofcourse the word is FACELESS obviously there is nothing to prove

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by ngoben(f): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
emitheo:

Imagine.. Another name for bleaching is toning now?
...she didn't tone....her real colour is just coming out

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Like I said, nothing to prove here.
Bye smiley
HMZi:
there are no set standards to define ugly,every1 is ugly to somebody(believe me)...share ur pic to test this theory!!
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
ngoben:
...she didn't tone....her real colour is just coming out
You don't mean it!!!
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
faith551:

na so oo, whoever harvests an ant infested firewood should better be ready for the lizards visit
U must be an Elder.
smiley
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by faith551(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
emitheo:

U must be an Elder.
smiley

hehehehehe, for where?
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Hollawayn05(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Did She also Bleach Her BRAIN??
why expose her self by posting dis on FB
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
To be sincere... She's more beautiful now than she was before.

If u see truth, talk am!
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by HMZi: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
All the fine girls that r not ugly,oya pishuree o!
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Godwin978(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
She still ugly.
that yellow make s her cute though,not ugly

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Kelvindaniels: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
I think she did what is best for her. shocked
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Uyi168: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Shes not bleaching.. her natural colour is beginning to come out..lol
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by gabi101(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
probably if she ate some of that cream or make up she could be pretty on the inside cool
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by czarr(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
MzPecs:
Does it mean that i'm the only one seeing those things on her chest standing erect grin grin grin
it means......

Wait for it......

YOU GAYYY grin
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by LOVEGINO(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
cruzita:
she still dey as she dey

except say she no be aboki again
imagine shocked
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by MzPecs(f): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
czarr:
it means......

Wait for it......

YOU GAYYY grin
NoHomo grin
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by chachanga: 2:28am On Aug 21, 2016
she still gat the same bulging eyeballs and puff-puff cheeks though
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Qualer: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2016
Ginaz:
She is not bleaching, just toning grin

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Qualer: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2016
MzPecs:
Does it mean that i'm the only one seeing those things on her chest standing erect grin grin grin

seen them too... didn't even notice the skin colour.. grin grin grin

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by MzPecs(f): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Qualer:

seen them too... didn't even notice the skin colour.. grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by LuvU2: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2016
she hs a cow-boy face now.
Was a bit less ugly before
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2016
gabi101:
probably if she ate some of that cream or make up she could be pretty on the inside cool
Lol
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2016
LuvU2:
she hs a cow-boy face now.
Was a bit less ugly before
You don't say!
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by ThisYourTatafo: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Most of you criticizing her na una Babes and sisters bleach pass... Shut up
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Pylony(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Baba God o, give me that lady wey no dey Bleach abi na Toning sef. No be say i be oliver twist oo Baba let her come natural..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women / Video Of Two Slay Queens Caught Fighting In A Gutter Over A Male ‘customer’ / Ewooo!! What Is This Youth Corper Trying To Do (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.