Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. (7023 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
You cannot separate some girls from bleaching. Some no go hear that one. They will bleach till Jesus Christ comes. Check out this photo of a girl who bleached her skin. She even uploaded the photo, before and after her skin change on her Facebook wall. This is what bleaching can do to people.

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
you sure say this one na bleaching.....as I dey see......the picture come look like Throwback And Recent picture for my eye shocked

6 Likes

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
She still ugly.

12 Likes

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Ginaz(f): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
She is not bleaching, just toning grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by mhisbliss(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
this is alot of hardwork and dedication which should have been used in a useful endeavor now she just bought herself skin cancer
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Her nose though

I don't think she bleach that much

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ginaz:
She is not bleaching, just toning grin
Imagine.. Another name for bleaching is toning now?

4 Likes

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
this is alot of hardwork and dedication which should have been used in a useful endeavor now she just bought herself skin cancer
Agreed

3 Likes

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
She still ugly.
Haha haha.
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by EmperorLee(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
She still ugly.

grin bad mouth.

2 Likes

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by cruzita(f): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
she still dey as she dey

except say she no be aboki again

2 Likes

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
suzan404:
you sure say this one na bleaching.....as I dey see......the picture come look like Throwback And Recent picture for my eye shocked
Throwback & recent? Nope..no b that one..Still why her colour gats change hm?
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
emitheo:

Throwback & recent? Nope..no b that one..Still why her colour gats change hm?
she looks different nah.......I understand say bleaching dey make pesin lean shaundecided......see her cheeks sefgrin
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Slimflame(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
mitheo:

Imagine.. Another name for bleaching is toning now?
nah dem dey bleach nah dem dey tone...so dem sabi all

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Slimflame(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bleaching at the highest point...i hope say she bleach her toto too

2 Likes

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
....Honestly, if this is bleaching then I approach.

She was so black even the light dey struggle to reflect shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by MzPecs(f): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Does it mean that i'm the only one seeing those things on her chest standing erect grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na your girlfriend be that?
EmperorLee:

grin bad mouth.
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by faith551(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
You know where the problem's will start? if she peradventure marries a fair guy who is ignorant of her former complexion and ends up giving birth to a dark skin child.
#irrespective of what you do to ur complexion, it doesn't affect ur genetic make up, that's to say a snake will always produce something long

5 Likes

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
She still ugly.
Her destiny no gree am to fine grin

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by EmperorLee(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Na your girlfriend be that?

Na my ex.

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by HMZi: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
emitheo:
You cannot separate some girls from bleaching. Some no go hear that one. They will bleach till Jesus Christ comes. Check out this photo of a girl who bleached her skin. She even uploaded the photo, before and after her skin change on her Facebook wall. This is what bleaching can do to people.
Abeg o,i need to stop to bleach o..make i go trowey dat caro white....
.fvck anyone hating one this gal.it aint even as bad as i tot.. do wat u gotta do if it makes u feel gud....evry celeb u knw dey undergo skin change and u go dey worship them..na casting b dis..
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by EmperorLee(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
MzPecs:
Does it mean that i'm the only one seeing those things on her chest standing erect grin grin grin

I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus.
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tell them oh
If you're destined to be ugly, nothing can change that. If them like, make dem bleach shine pass the sun.
Jarizod:
Her destiny no gree am to fine grin
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
I knew it. Why you come let am bleach?
EmperorLee:

Na my ex.
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
suzan404:
she looks different nah.......I understand say bleaching dey make pesin lean shaundecided......see her cheeks sefgrin
Yes nah..bleaching suppose make her look different!
D way i see am,na still the same thing wey dey talk about!
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by enshi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
She still ugly.

You have a faceless profile yet you call someone ugly

3 Likes

Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by EmperorLee(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
I knew it. Why you come let am bleach?

Because I like yellow bone grin
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Tell them oh
If you're destined to be ugly, nothing can change that. If them like, make dem bleach shine pass the sun.
u couldn't have said it any better cheesy
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by emitheo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Slimflame:
Bleaching at the highest point...i hope say she bleach her toto too
Yes ooh...I hope 2
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
emitheo:
Yes nah..bleaching suppose make her look different! D way i see am,na still the same thing wey dey talk about!
grin grin grin
Re: See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. by yomi007k(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
undecided
I dont see how this is anybody's business. ...sge aint using my money. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] / Are Prenuptial Agreements A Death Knell For Romance? / My Cousin Is Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.