Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) (17323 Views)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) / Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mightycrown1(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2016
soldiers have more knowledge other than to guns
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2016
God bless PMB & NA Let us know if they need civilian Teachers!
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by snoopdg(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2016
Waste of his time, those elements can't learn anything outside their holy book.
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by muhamadnur: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
mikolo80:
why. They refused to snitch on Boko. Let them suffer
idio.t
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

Is Delta state in Niger Delta? If no, u may be right, otherwise... grin grin grin
God i beg u, dash dis one small sense so he can start reasoning like human being
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by kabrud: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
God i beg u, dash dis one small sense so he can start reasoning like human being
It can be quite amusing when monkeys refer to themselves as humans. But first thing first, how did u get here? Did someone leave ur cage open?
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
omenka:
Similar way some idiots are allowing the Niger Delta terrorists toy with their future just to spite Buhari.

Theirs is even worse- they not only remain quiet, they openly sing praises of the creek terrorist on the internet and social media. cheesy
Spot on. Only that those ones up in the Niger Delta have no future.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mikolo80: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
muhamadnur:
idio.t
your mama
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mikolo80: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
AlphaT1:

Who is this one thinking from his anus and commenting with his toes....what a dumb comment. Hw is the failure of govt to tackle BH the fault of these children?
your fada is the one that had you through your mothers anus.
The shop of the father shall be visited onto the 7th generation you dimwit.
Read more
Talk less
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mikolo80: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
SHEAU:
These are children! ****
so?
Does malaria care that you're a child.
Poverty nko.
If they cried harder their parents would have done the needful
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mikolo80: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
SHEAU:
These are children! ****
so?
Does malaria care that you're a child.
Poverty nko.
If they cried harder their parents would have done the needful
If they are so precious, why you no go help dem.
Face it, they are nothing but statistics go the grand scheme of things. All these you crocodile tears won't do sheet
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

It can be quite amusing when monkeys refer to themselves as humans. But first thing first, how did u get here? Did someone leave ur cage open?
if I slap dis one now, people will start shouting animal abuse animal abuse, I better respect myself
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by AlphaT1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
mikolo80:
your fada is the one that had you through your mothers anus.
The shop of the father shall be visited onto the 7th generation you dimwit.
Read more
Talk less

I won't join issues with an illiterate (complete zero IQ) to reduce me to their level of thinking. You can't give what you don't have. The only thing illiterates have to offer is insult. Innocent children (both Christians and Muslims) are starving and someone so dumb is here telling them to suffer more. I guess your illiteracy is a generational curse in your family due to the sins of your father.. I advice you get a job and ease off your frustration.
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mikolo80: 3:59am On Aug 23, 2016
AlphaT1:

I won't join issues with an illiterate (complete zero IQ) to reduce me to their level of thinking. You can't give what you don't have. The only thing illiterates have to offer is insult. Innocent children (both Christians and Muslims) are starving and someone so dumb is here telling them to suffer more. I guess your illiteracy is a generational curse in your family due to the sins of your father.. I advice you get a job and ease off your frustration.
but e de sweet you when you de throw insult ba.you can dish it but can't take it.
slowpoke like you, you think say you get bad mouth. All you bastards that don't have home training you will learn outside. Fool.

Since it is paining you so much why don't you go and help them. Nincompoop
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by iyb(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2016
snoopdg:
Waste of his time, those elements can't learn anything outside their holy book.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mikolo80: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
AlphaT1:

https://www.nairaland.com/3309927/hungry-traumatised-idps-protest-maiduguri

Take note
Buffoon
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by AlphaT1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
mikolo80:
but e de sweet you when you de throw insult ba.you can dish it but can't take it.
slowpoke like you, you think say you get bad mouth. All you bastards that don't have home training you will learn outside. Fool.

Since it is paining you so much why don't you go and help them. Nincompoop

Who is a buffoon here? You can't even construct one simple correct sentence, neither can you spell simple words correctly..You are not just dumb but mentally retarded with symptoms of maniac bipolar.. The earlier you visit a psychiatrist for assessment the better for you.
Thank me later. Compos mentis!
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by AlphaT1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
mikolo80:

https://www.nairaland.com/3309927/hungry-traumatised-idps-protest-maiduguri

Take note
Buffoon
So how does this explain your mental retardation? Hungry, traumatised and helpless humans protesting for injustice done to them and a slowpoke is here saying they should suffer for their sins. How is it the fault of these innocent ones for finding themselves where they are? Some of whom were gainfully employed before now.
Try to develop your IQ by reading books before it's too late for you and you start blaming your ancestors.
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mikolo80: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
AlphaT1:

So how does this explain your mental retardation? Hungry, traumatised and helpless humans protesting for injustice done to them and a slowpoke is here saying they should suffer for their sins. How is it the fault of these innocent ones for finding themselves where they are? Some of whom were gainfully employed before now.
Try to develop your IQ by reading books before it's too late for you and you start blaming your ancestors.
when Hunger gbab dem well den go treat dia leader fuckup. Till then they deserve whatever they get
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mikolo80: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
AlphaT1:

Who is a buffoon here? You can't even construct one simple correct sentence, neither can you spell simple words correctly..You are not just dumb but mentally retarded with symptoms of maniac bipolar.. The earlier you visit a psychiatrist for assessment the better for you.
Thank me later. Compos mentis!
but I'm sure I will beat you in any English exam. Not your fault you were dropped on your head by your retard mother,see mumu who teach you compos mentis.
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by AlphaT1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
mikolo80:
but I'm sure I will beat you in any English exam. Not your fault you were dropped on your head by your retard mother,see mumu who teach you compos mentis.

Comic indeed! If only you knew the level of your grammatical argot you won't vomit this; fragmented statements, poor tenses, inappropriate punctuation and prepositional phrases, poor concord etc. I wonder which examination you are talking about unless an exam in pidgin English.
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mikolo80: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
AlphaT1:

Comic indeed! If only you knew the level of your grammatical argot you won't vomit this; fragmented statements, poor tenses, inappropriate punctuation and prepositional phrases, poor concord etc. I wonder which examination you are talking about unless an exam in pidgin English.
Wetin you get for waec English
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by AlphaT1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
mikolo80:
Wetin you get for waec English
You are very funny! With all humility, the least grade on my WAEC result was a B3 (4 A's, 2 B2's, and 2 B3's). TOEFL scores of 112 out of 120 (Sept. 2011), IELTS of 8.5 out of 10 (April 2013). My CGPA in a 5-year undergraduate medical course was 4.52 (1st generation federal university), CGPA of 3.8 out of 4.0 in MSc OSH (USA), currently doing an advanced PGD in Public health & Epidemiology. This is not to brag but to let you know a little about me, so you may perhaps have a rethink.

Good luck.
Re: A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) by mikolo80: 4:40am On Aug 29, 2016
AlphaT1:

You are very funny! With all humility, the least grade on my WAEC result was a B3 (4 A's, 2 B2's, and 2 B3's). TOEFL scores of 112 out of 120 (Sept. 2011), IELTS of 8.5 out of 10 (April 2013). My CGPA in a 5-year undergraduate medical course was 4.52 (1st generation federal university), CGPA of 3.8 out of 4.0 in MSc OSH (USA), currently doing an advanced PGD in Public health & Epidemiology. This is not to brag but to let you know a little about me, so you may perhaps have a rethink.

Good luck.

Mtscheew na even neco baby you be
OK
You try
But I'm very sure I will beat you in any standardized non writing test
And still doesn't change the fact that we are all statistics till we DECIDE not to be
AS AN epidemiologist you should know this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Support Organisation Headquarters Deserted Four Months After Inauguration / PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack As 2 Suicide Bombers Kill Scores In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.