Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! (10532 Views)

Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Vikky014:
This is why i laugh at mumu boys dt cheats wt the phrase dt guys r naturally polygamous forgettn that d girls they cheat with are also in a relationship
The worst thing dt can hapn to any man is to marry a cheat bc u cant find out except she is caught. hw i wish i hv d man's number
But why do you girls lie a lot? You need to come to Abuja here and see what female corpers(both single, engaged and married) are doing with men on daily basis. Only then you'll get to understand that some girls are really wicked. Ask the reason for this, their favourite line is :" NYSC is once in a life time experience, we've got to enjoy it while it lasts."

Believe it or not, ladies are mean.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Since you do the same(which i'm sure of), what right do you have to judge me nah? Please this kpekere, go and face your pvssy driller, not me.

I have every right to judge you because i'm just being sacarstic with my statement. You are here condemning her who knows if there is a girl somewhere you've professed love for before service yet you got there and you are banging someone else and then you ran here to nairaland to tell some silly stories when you are also not clean. Abeg go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
elomez:

I have every right to judge you because i'm just being sacarstic with my statement. You are here condemning her who knows if there is a girl somewhere you've professed love for before service yet you got there and you are banging someone else and then you ran here to nairaland to tell some silly stories when you are also not clean. Abeg go and sleep.
Actually I don't have any girl friend apart from her. But since you've advice I should leave her, I'll do that. But i'll need you as replacement dear. Can I pm you?
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Actually I don't have any girl friend apart from her. But since you've advice I should leave her, I'll do that. But i'll need you as replacement dear. Can I pm you?

You better do. I'm not some ware that is used to replace a spoilt one. Thanks i've got the best guy I could ever wish for and there's no point to pm me. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by llaykorn: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oahray:
Op your hypocrisy is nauseating. So you know she's in a serious relationship and you are still sleeping with her? You kiss her with one side of your mouth and condemn her with the other side. What makes you better than her? Mumu.

Now, I love the sound of this. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
elomez:

You better do. I'm not some ware that is used to replace a spoilt one. Thanks i've got the best guy I could ever wish for and there's no point to pm me. Good night.
See them! Pretender do the worst! Wetin ude feel like sef? Abegi! Mek I sleep joor!

Bt op u wicked oo! u don loose the other engine finish u still wan transfer cum dis side abi? See u, see thunder..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Royal155:
See them! Pretender do the worst! Wetin ude feel like sef? Abegi! Mek I sleep joor!

Bt op u wicked oo! u don loose the other engine finish u still wan transfer cum dis side abi? See u, see thunder..

Do you have a bit of sense at all? I don't think so.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Qualer: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:

Azzin ehn, its just annoying. undecided

are you different? undecided
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Qualer: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
MzLarem:
There is no worth in self appraisal and i don't know with which standard you define your good and bad but i can basically tell you..i've earned my spot as a good lady smiley

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Ifakiland(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nigger speak for ur self...ure a Bleep boy to d gal...she's d one using u for sex notin more...or u fink gals don't "use" guys too...lolzz dey do bro, ure her slut and she's just using u to please her pvssy! That doesn't means she doesn't love her man. Also I fink ure an idiot too, u know she has a bf and u kept sleeping with her...ure a dog bro.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Ok, good evening fellas! It has been long I logged-in to Nairaland. Was just tide up with work.

You might be wondering what prompted me to create this thread and using such heading. Just wanna advice my fellow guys who feel they are in a relationship with a girl... most especially, distance relationship. No matter how the girl profess her undying love for you and claims she has no other boy friend except you, my brother, all na wash!

I met this girl on May, immediately after our 2 weeks NYSC Camping. She's also a corper. We fell in love with each other right from the NACC family house.We later got our own houses respectively and relationship became intimate. We made love so many times and it was fun.

I later got to know that she is in a very serious relationship before being called-up for service. The guys is very serious about the relationship, as far as I can tell. But the problem whenever I'm with this babe and the guy calls(a businessman in Enugu), he'll ask the girl 'hope she's not into any..

Please just leave this girl alone. She's engaged and is bad to sleep with her.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Fourwinds: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2016
elomez:

Cheating is a two way thing
I repeat if a girl does not open her legs there is no way a guy will put his dicck in her vagina...

I hope u know dat

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by eay(m): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Vanillaskin:
You asked a wrong question saying "why can't girls stay true to their relationship"
You should be asking "why can't this girl that you are fu*king what ever her name is, stay true to her relationship"

Finding a good wife material is hard
1. You find a beautiful one, the brain is empty and she's a cheater
2. You find a brilliant one, she is a feminist who wouldn't take sh!t from any man
3. You find a rich one, she is disrespectful and can't be controlled
4. You find a hard working career one, she doesn't have time and is too dull in the bedroom
5. You find a humble one, she's an illiterate but with mad kitchen and bathroom skills

Bottom line, you can't have it all and not every woman is the same.
Choose wisely

Very profound...I can say you are among the intelligent ones
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by 49cents(m): 4:11am On Aug 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
..relationship?". And she swore with everything she can think of the she is still as he left her. As in eeh! this girl can lie? Someone who is resting her head on my chest just after a sex romp is swearing that she is not cheating on him? Can you believe this?

Ok that aside. Just yesterday again, she came to my house to spend the weekend as usual. At around 9:00pm, we started romancing and kissing each other which later led to a mad sex. Right in the middle of the fun, the guy called to check up on her but she ignored the calls because she was enjoying the sex then. After everything, she called him back and pretended to be waking up from sleep. They talked and talked and later ended with "I LOVE YOU" to each other. This guy(businessman) have invested so much on this girl, hoping to marry her after service.

My concern is, why can't girls stay true to their relationships?
What if I was the one that guy's shoe, how would I feels?

Guys beware of girls!

Now you are the saint and she is the sinner!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 22, 2016
elomez:

Do you have a bit of sense at all? I don't think so.
Gerariee mehn

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Blessograo(f): 5:27am On Aug 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Ok, good evening fellas! It has been long I logged-in to Nairaland. Was just tide up with work.

You might be wondering what prompted me to create this thread and using such heading. Just wanna advice my fellow guys who feel they are in a relationship with a girl... most especially, distance relationship. No matter how the girl profess her undying love for you and claims she has no other boy friend except you, my brother, all na wash!

I met this girl on May, immediately after our 2 weeks NYSC Camping. She's also a corper. We fell in love with each other right from the NACC family house.We later got our own houses respectively and relationship became intimate. We made love so many times and it was fun.

I later got to know that she is in a very serious relationship before being called-up for service. The guys is very serious about the relationship, as far as I can tell. But the problem whenever I'm with this babe and the guy calls(a businessman in Enugu), he'll ask the girl 'hope she's not into any..
Not all ladies are the same, I've been into 3 different relationships and all were distance relationship and the closest to me was 4 hrs drive away from me, and i never met the last one face to face but they all bleeped up. You were just unlucky is all i can tell you, i loved the last guy than my first that when we broke up i suffered insomnia and still on it which is why I don't trust any guy nor even think I can love one. The truth relationships are by luck, if you see a good one hold on to him or her if you don't find any be the good one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Spicylate:
So based on just one experience, you think there can't be one who will be different?
yes
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Royal155:
Gerariee mehn
tongue
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Fourwinds:
I repeat if a girl does not open her legs there is no way a guy will put his dicck in her vagina...

I hope u know dat

I still maintain my stand. It is a 2 way thing. Stop pointing accusing finger on one person whereas the other isn't a saint.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by jelal007(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2016
49cents:

Now you are the saint and she is the sinner!!!

U're missing the point. The issue here is not who's a saint or not,but a girl who a guy has invested so much in betraying him like dis. How pathetic is that? Girls of dis 21st century ma sef

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Fourwinds: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2016
elomez:

I still maintain my stand. It is a 2 way thing. Stop pointing accusing finger on one person whereas the other isn't a saint.
did u hear me calling d guys saints... for corruption to take place., there must be giver and a receiver.....if d giver does not stretch out his or her hands., d receiver cannt collect..

reason y I said d girls have a duty to close their legs
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by rosieluv(f): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
..relationship?". And she swore with everything she can think of the she is still as he left her. As in eeh! this girl can lie? Someone who is resting her head on my chest just after a sex romp is swearing that she is not cheating on him? Can you believe this?

Ok that aside. Just yesterday again, she came to my house to spend the weekend as usual. At around 9:00pm, we started romancing and kissing each other which later led to a mad sex. Right in the middle of the fun, the guy called to check up on her but she ignored the calls because she was enjoying the sex then. After everything, she called him back and pretended to be waking up from sleep. They talked and talked and later ended with "I LOVE YOU" to each other. This guy(businessman) have invested so much on this girl, hoping to marry her after service.

My concern is, why can't girls stay true to their relationships?
What if I was the one that guy's shoe, how would I feels?

Guys beware of girls!
u r bleepin er n complaining? u knw all dese yet u r stil bleeping er,stop complainin since u r enjoyin d sex na
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by 9japride(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2016
DaviiiD:
Really sad!

broke nigga preaching trust and faithfulness! cheesy cheesy

how is she supposed to take care of herself? buy good creams, make her hair and get good clothes? by just being your girlfriend? cheesy

i dont understand how you guys think! you are dating a fine girl that should(its her right) like good things and you want her to manage? undecided undecided

forget women till you have money and stop creating threads that fully exhibit your current predicaments
[color=#006600][/color]

Wicked
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Oahray: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Fourwinds:
did u hear me calling d guys saints... for corruption to take place., there must be giver and a receiver.....if d giver does not stretch out his or her hands., d receiver cannt collect..

this your nonsense logic sef. Some 'receivers' collect by force, so you are wrong.

What is wrong with some of you people I share the same gender with sef? You are the man, stop talking like a child without a sense of responsibility. So you have no choice over where you dip your rod? If a mad woman opens her legs for you, you'd go in? Why try to make it seem its only the lady that can and should say no?

A guy knows a girl is cheating on her man and is helping her do so shamelessly, and you are here doing selective bashing. Something dey worry your head, and the head of every guy or lady who defend the wrong person because they are of the same gender.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Chikpat(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2016
U r a DEVIL.

U knw dat d lady z in a serious relationship, yet u r sleeping arond wt her lyk say na ur woman.

This ur topic doz not dignify ur indecent lifestyle n choices
And very IMPORTANT :
There z karma
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Vikky014(f): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
But why do you girls lie a lot? You need to come to Abuja here and see what female corpers(both single, engaged and married) are doing with men on daily basis. Only then you'll get to understand that some girls are really wicked. Ask the reason for this, their favourite line is :" NYSC is once in a life time experience, we've got to enjoy it while it lasts."

Believe it or not, ladies are mean.
u r saying rubbish bc u wont tell me u went to NYSC as a single guy. so ur question shld b y do boys think wt their dick? wht stops u frm controlln ur third leg did d said girl beg u to sex her
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2016
You're having sex with another guys girl, now bro... Take time and ask yourself these questions.

1. What if it was your girlfriend that is being bleeped anyhow the way u doing now or even more than u doing to her now, how would u feel

2. What if you the one spending your hard earned cash on a girl you are hoping for a future together with and you find out she's spending quality times in the arms of another

3. What would you have done if you know the guy she's cheating with, what would u have done to the guy after finding out the whole truth

4. What if you were the (enugu business guy), whom have been having sex with her on a trust case that she's clean and doesn't have other guys while she was still with u and cheating, not knowing that she is got some infections which you already contacted, how would u feel if u found out the lady u trust so much played you this far...

You may continue doing what u doing, but remember the saying that goes... do unto others as you would have them do unto you Thank you.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48689727][/quote]Even Jesus was doubted so jooor oooo
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by utenwuson: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2016
DaviiiD:
Really sad!

broke nigga preaching trust and faithfulness! cheesy cheesy

how is she supposed to take care of herself? buy good creams, make her hair and get good clothes? by just being your girlfriend? cheesy

i dont understand how you guys think! you are dating a fine girl that should(its her right) like good things and you want her to manage? undecided undecided

forget women till you have money and stop creating threads that fully exhibit your current predicaments
u sure say u well so? abeg take panadol
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Fourwinds:

No the girls don't have a duty alone in cheating. Both party have a duty to develop self control.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by utenwuson: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2016
elomez:

You're still banging her right? You're the one cheating your fellow man not her. Now that you've found out and yet you still bang her what are you? She didn't do anything to that guy. It's you who is hurting him the more. Bye
how? na who them d bang? na d guy abi d girl? who is d banger n who is d bangee?
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by firstking01(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2016
MUVA:
A woman belongs to you when she's with or around you. Once she steps out, she belongs to another nigga. -Synzu (2016)
You gather sense no be smallgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Man Enuff? Can You Date This Chic? / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.