Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! (10547 Views)

Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Heys look here..don't comman start judging everybody with your own experience..in every society,we have the good and the bad..it has been like that since stone age..so thanks for the info.
So which category do you belong to?
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Op that girl is being heartless to her man and not you.

You are/were just a side guy in her life. It's very difficult to meet a totally single girl in places like NYSC camps.

Most of the ladies there are just there to have fun. Finding love in such a place is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
somto4u:
Babe why are u so pained?he wasn't talking to u directly but kinda of advising his fellow guys to b careful of leech like u..it's seems u are also a guilty of such act!pls pardon my tone but I had to tell you the truth as its was meant to be told..Pls where is dat dog named buhari?Anybody with useful info abt d said dog should alert me abeg tanks!
My help me tell am oo! The fact is that, the thing is beginning to upset me that's why I had to open this thread. I'll soon dish the babe though because she's not trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by donbenedict(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Like seriously? If it's a girl you've invested much on, hoping to get married to her someday, but later found out the she is cheating on you; what will you do?
why should u invest in some business u ain't sure of?

Look let's not deceive ourselves here and keep on making the same foolish mistakes over and over again.

I"v lived a life free from heartbreaks and silly emotional trauma and I don't even intend to become a victim of one.

Whatever I wrote up there is the gospel truth, you either take it or leave it.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Op that girl is being heartless to her man and not you.

You are/were just a side guy in her life. It's very difficult to meet a totally single girl in places like NYSC camps.

Most of the ladies there are just there to have fun. Finding love in such a place is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.
Thank you my brother. You totally understand what I meant. If you see the sweet words and promises this girl was dishing out yesterday to this man eeeh(whereas she's in the comfort of another guy's arm), you'll shed tears for the guy. May God 4gv me though.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
somto4u:
Babe why are u so pained?he wasn't talking to u directly but kinda of advising his fellow guys to b careful of leech like u..it's seems u are also a guilty of such act!pls pardon my tone but I had to tell you the truth as its was meant to be told..Pls where is dat dog named buhari?Anybody with useful info abt d said dog should alert me abeg tanks!
For your mind,you've made sense? undecided

Leech like me..Do i know you? l'm pained..Did i complain to you?

Incase you don't know,everybody(both male and female) has the tendency to cheat,it all boils down to how dignified you are to walk away from it. .And the guy sleeping with the lady after prior knowledge of her relationship with another man is a saint,i guess?
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
SirJeffry:
Yet another crushed heart, ladies don dey operate pass antichrist these days oo.

Sorry my brother, Wetin again I go talk naa. Mek I go give the same sorry to your other colleagues in heartbreak, una plenty for here today.grin
Hahahaha!
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
So which category do you belong to?
There is no worth in self appraisal and i don't know with which standard you define your good and bad but i can basically tell you..i've earned my spot as a good lady smiley
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
MzLarem:
There is no worth in self appraisal and i don't know with which standard you define your good and bad but i can basically tell you..i've earned my spot as a good lady smiley
Ok ma'am. Better be what you said you are oo!
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Ok ma'am. Better be what you said you are oo!
Yes sir!!! smiley
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by MUVA(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
vizkiz:

Our hero! Synzu for president! grin

Yes we can! cool
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Fourwinds: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
elomez:

You're still banging her right? You're the one cheating your fellow man not her. Now that you've found out and yet you still bang her what are you? She didn't do anything to that guy. It's you who is hurting him the more. Bye
as much as I do not support d guy action., if d stu..pid girl had her legs closed I don't think d guy would be banging her....

it takes a girl to open her legs before a guy can bang her

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Heys look here..don't comman start judging everybody with your own experience..in every society,we have the good and the bad..it has been like that since stone age..so thanks for the info.
hey look here...I have a friend dat told me this very thing OpP wrote here two years ago...So don't think what OP wrote is an isolated case ok.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
MUVA:
A woman belongs to you when she's with or around you. Once she steps out, she belongs to another nigga. -Synzu (2016)
Nice one. She is not yours it is just your turn.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
hey look here...I have a friend dat told me this very thing OpP wrote here two years ago...So don't think what OP wrote is an isolated case ok.
I think you should know better..Just like there are bad people,there are good people also so it will be wrong to generalize..do you know how many ladies we have in the world? i will say the same for any lady that says all men are the same.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by chronique(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
*just reading and laughing* Same shit,different yanshes...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Fourwinds: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
MzLarem:
I think you should know better..Just like there are bad people,there are good people also so it will be wrong to generalize..do you know how many ladies we have in the world? i will say the same for any lady that says all men are the same.
thank u very much.. now u are talking...it is like telling me only 0.2% of ladies in this country do dat which I will disagree but if u say 20% of ladies do dat and 30% of men do dat then I'm comfortable..

so if u down play d nonsense I won't agree
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by MUVA(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pushas:
Nice one. She is not yours it is just your turn.

Correct! cool
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Flashh: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Thank you my brother. You totally understand what I meant. If you see the sweet words and promises this girl was dishing out yesterday to this man eeeh(whereas she's in the comfort of another guy's arm), you'll shed tears for the guy. May God 4gv me though.
May God forgive you you said? Meanwhile, you knew she's into a serious relationship with someone else who is about to get married with her; still you are having sex with her just because you're getting it for free, which I knew you aren't into her.

Even if the girl is being a bítch, why can't you just let her go? Have it in mind; what you do to another man's wife/girlfriend, so shall be done to yours.

That's just life.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
thank u very much.. now u are talking...it is like telling me only 0.2% of ladies in this country do dat which I will disagree but if u say 20% of ladies do dat and 30% of men do dat then I'm comfortable..

so if u down play d nonsense I won't agree
my point exactly.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Flashh:

May God forgive you you said? Meanwhile, you knew she's into a serious relationship with someone, still you are having sex with her just because you're getting it for free, which I knew you aren't into her.

Even if the girl is being a bítch, why can't you just let her go? Just have it in mind; what you do to another man's wife/girlfriend, so shall be done to yours.

That's just life.
Oga boss, how sure are that your current girl friend doesn't have another dude who is drilling her? Women can be funny, you know. Stop talking as if you are the most righteous. We know ourself! Men will always be men, same with women.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by dntaskme(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=MrGentleTouch post=48684356]..relationship?". And she swore with everything she can think of the she is still as he left her. As in eeh! this girl can lie? Someone who is resting her head on my chest just after a sex romp is swearing that she is not cheating on him? Can you believe this?

Ok that aside. Just yesterday again, she came to my house to spend the weekend as usual. At around 9:00pm, we started romancing and kissing each other which later led to a mad sex. Right in the middle of the fun, the guy called to check up on her but she ignored the calls because she was enjoying the sex then. After everything, she called him back and pretended to be waking up from sleep. They talked and talked and later ended with "I LOVE YOU" to each other. This guy(businessman) have invested so much on this girl, hoping to marry her after service.

My concern is, why can't girls stay true to their relationships?
What if I was the one that guy's shoe, how would I feels?

Guys beware of girls!

U have advice yrself enough so let her go to d man she has build d foundation of love wit. She doesn't love u she's jst enjoying d way u #sex her nothing attached to dat fact so bro leave d building u are staying & go find another cos dia did nt blong to u. Ofcourse dia are many ladies out dia whom dia bombom ain't staying at a place making dis complicating 4 us, while others are d real woman hu stay wit her man even in distance so pls stay off pple relationship If u dnt wnt wat u are doing to others to befall on u...
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Flashh: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Royal155:
Oga boss, how sure are that your current girl friend doesn't have another dude who is drilling her? Women can be funny, you know. Stop talking as if you are the most righteous. We know ourself! Men will always be men, same with women.
How is my post related to being righteous? And in what way have I talked that I have trust in my girlfriend or she's loyal to me?

If you read my post ones without understanding, why can't you go through it over-and-over again to get my point?

He's giving advice on girls being insecured, meanwhile, he himself is having insecure issue, even if he has a girl who is ready to be loyal to him.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Flashh:

May God forgive you you said? Meanwhile, you knew she's into a serious relationship with someone else who is about to get married with her; still you are having sex with her just because you're getting it for free, which I knew you aren't into her.

Even if the girl is being a bítch, why can't you just let her go? Have it in mind; what you do to another man's wife/girlfriend, so shall be done to yours.

That's just life.
Mr Saint, I know I did what you've not done in your life. Like every girl you've fvcked doesn't have a boyfriend(not that they'll tell you shah). mtcheeew
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by flokii: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tell us something new joor undecided

Some have so lost touch with 'truth'.. they cnt even tell d diff. from lies. Even d ones you least expect

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Flashh: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Mr Saint, I know I did what you've not done in your life. Like every girl you've fvcked doesn't have a boyfriend(not that they'll tell you shah). mtcheeew
I will spare you what I have in mind to reply you this night. Just leave that girl at this point.

Adios!
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Oahray: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op your hypocrisy is nauseating. So you know she's in a serious relationship and you are still sleeping with her? You kiss her with one side of your mouth and condemn her with the other side. What makes you better than her? Mumu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
as much as I do not support d guy action., if d stu..pid girl had her legs closed I don't think d guy would be banging her....

it takes a girl to open her legs before a guy can bang her

Cheating is a two way thing

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Aaah! Y u dey talk lyk dis nah? I know you also do the same thing. Quit pretending joor!

Yes I do thesame thing go and kill yourself. You guys are always pointing accusing fingers. Rubbish.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oahray:
Op your hypocrisy is nauseating. So you know she's in a serious relationship and you are still sleeping with her? You kiss her with one side of your mouth and condemn her with the other side. What makes you better than her? Mumu.
Thanks. Now can you sleep?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Vikky014(f): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
This is why i laugh at mumu boys dt cheats wt the phrase dt guys r naturally polygamous forgettn that those girls they cheat with are also in a relationship
The worst thing dt can hapn to any man is to marry a cheat bc u cant find out except she is caught. hw i wish i hv d man's number
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
elomez:

Yes I do thesame thing go and kill yourself. You guys are always pointing accusing fingers. Rubbish.
Since you do the same(which i'm sure of), what right do you have to judge me nah? Please this kpekere, go and face your pvssy driller, not me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back / See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS) / +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.