Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State (38839 Views)

Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / 22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo) / Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Any anti gay person that is using any Apple, Android, Microsoft or product from any major USA entity should look up the word hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by edyza(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Warning!!!
Lesbians present. Or rather
Homosexuals present in this thread

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Emestar1999: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
The owner of the house, everybody that attended the ceremony, the pastor, the couple and all the people that live in the street should all be jailed.
No time for Rubbish.
Did the writer mentioned pastor? guess you're not reading with your nose
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hrg
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by chimaobinelson(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Xchristy:
cliché excuses. A girl could only try. There's no harm in trying.
on 3D God watches u do your unatural ass-screws on ur likes angry
Vegeterian ur code word right,God will neva give up on you
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Mockinbird: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
14 years ke?! Na 7 years jor.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
free2ryhme:

the girl dey speak from experience oooo grin
lol. tah! grin

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Codeman01(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
I hate gay to the call I can't just imagine myself falling in love with my fellow guys, its very disgusting and perturbed, even Satan wasn't gay, he approaches Eve not not Adam in the garden of Eden,... according to Robert Mugabe he said and I quote " smelling vaginal is far better than clean and neat anus" I stand on my feet and say no to gay marriage embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

...And diehard criminals like bokoharam, Ritualists, rapists, avengers, cultist, herdsmen, the guy that snatched my tablet the other day still roams the street. embarassed

smh...and what the government's concerned bout is two adults, CONSENSUAlly grinding their asses and just living their life how they want to?

that's some fúcked up misplaced priority-ish! undecided

my advice to gay people that wanna get married: go outside Nigeria, get married. then, come back.undecided we got snitch ass biitches every-fúcking-where.

Careful, Miss Fabian. I don't want security agencies zooming their lenses on you, 'cos if they do, regardless of the fact that I'm a real-life Jet Li, I'll run for cover. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
one lesbian spotted.

lol. grin

I accept! grin

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
desty4nl:

you and your gay friends are disgrace to humanity

mama ehn! undecided

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thank you for this post.

Frankly it is not my concern what two grown folks do in the privacy of their homes, though some will call their father gay just because I do not like to see fellow Nigerians mistreated.

My sympathies to all the aggrieved on what should have been a momentous day for friends and families.

Oya, eyin omokomo, ebere sibu babanla baba yin grin

thankyou! grin

you're like one of the few Shallow-less peeps we got on NL! grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by sunnyside16(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Awon oloshi jatijati
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Haute:

Careful, Miss Fabian. I don't want security agencies zooming their lenses on you, 'cos if they do, regardless of the fact that I'm a real-life Jet Li, I'll run for cover. cheesy
lol. why would they zoom shiit on me? grin tongue

I didn't steal crude Oil, neither did I call my Mosquitoes buhari....I'm Crime-free. cheesy

or wait.... weed's still illegal, huh? tongue
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Why did u picture the market place.[color=#000099][/color]better be warn

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Those were daredevils. It was enough that they were dating, getting married is the height of it in a country where gay union is illegal. Whew!
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by whosayswot100(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
See gobeeeee... But gay marriage in which state... Their pencils shud be trimmed to minimum size
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Jacko1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hehe

Ndi hausa.... I heard dat in mosque wen u bend and ur behind set dey hit u frm behind hehe

Hausa n gay lik 5 and 6.... Like bread n butter.... Like mac and cheese.... Like peaches and cream

Hehe mods no ban me abeg hehe

But dem and gay are like bear and honey..... Like eba and soup..... Like beans and plantain

Like akara and yam hehe

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jhuniyour:
I HATE GAYS
Hate is a very strong word.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Vince77(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Vince77(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
People can be what ever they want to be provided it doesnt affect me negatively in any way.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Vince77:

i like what i read here wink wink wink
https://www.nairaland.com/3225975/homo-sum
Oh dear! ....Errr,Thanks;I guess smiley
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by TEYA: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
The owner of the house, everybody that attended the ceremony, the pastor, the couple and all the people that live in the street should all be jailed.
No time for Rubbish.
And who said a pastor was involved?

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Abnwachineke(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
No time for Rubbish.
even people passing the street
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
See people minding their own business, being productive members of society, sent to jail for 14 years because of their sexuality. Why doesn't the government start rounding up all the homosexual lions, giraffes, dolphins and co. Bullshit. Instead of them to be focusing on reducing the crime rate in Ikorodu and kidnapping in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by glossy6(f): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
mhisbliss:
people get mind sha, for Nigeria and in sokoto for that matter, zero tolerance place

Zero what? Where did the word "Dan daudu come from?
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by SidL(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
queenstll:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-b2tvff8UjNY/V7rtNu6TgSI/AAAAAAAKQZc/ufZOvSnNqzQOS_wSJh4YYdxYQsO2ZisxQCLcB/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Police in Sokoto state this weekend busted a gay marriage between two men in the state. Acting on a tipoff, the police stormed the venue of the wedding. The intending gay couple absconded while the owner of the house where the wedding was to take place was arrested.
Gay marriage in Nigeria is illegal and anyone caught in the act will be sent to 14 years in jail.

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/08/22/gay-marriage-busted-in-sokoto-state/

I wonder how many years jail time should be legislated for adultery. grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by mhisbliss(f): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
glossy6:

Zero what? Where did the word "Dan daudu come from?
you want to force word from my mouth, dont you know the punishment of being gay in Muslim laws?
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by favexx(f): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
No time for Rubbish.
buh it wasnt stated if it was a christian or Muslim marriage so tatafo 4 the nation how did u know it was a pastor

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by FILEBE(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

...And diehard criminals like bokoharam, Ritualists, rapists, avengers, cultist, herdsmen, the guy that snatched my tablet the other day still roams the street. embarassed

smh...and what the government's concerned bout is two adults, CONSENSUAlly grinding their asses and just living their life how they want to?

that's some fúcked up misplaced priority-ish! undecided

my advice to gay people that wanna get married: go outside Nigeria, get married. then, come back.undecided we got snitch ass biitches every-fúcking-where.

damn! U just disappointed me. .
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by KekeNash(f): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigerians don't have any problem with gays, we see them flocking here in SA and US to mix with those gays lol. Hunger is not a joke, it will make you forget nonsense and deal with seriouse issues. winkwink:p

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Herdsmen Killed In Anambra, 2 Community Leaders Detained / Beware : Fake Detergent Floods The Market ( Photos) / Two Rams Fight To Entertain Huge Crowd, One On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.