Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State (38878 Views)

Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / 22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo) / Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
FILEBE:

damn! U just disappointed me. .
we can't all please everyone, huh? wink

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by FabioPeter: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Now they can officially file for asylum in the U.S. Simple reason, they are being persecuted by the Nigerian govt on the grounds of their sexual orientation.
That law was irrational and pointless, it would have been better if we're 14years jail term for looting government fund or electoral malpractice.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Boyooosa(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
PISO!
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Xchristy(f): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
chimaobinelson:

on 3D God watches u do your unatural ass-screws on ur likes angry

Vegeterian ur code word right,God will neva give up on you
I don't screw ass. I'm female.

I drink pússy instead.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by aycapri(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jhuniyour:
I HATE GAYS
with passion.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Tunagee(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
queenstll:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-b2tvff8UjNY/V7rtNu6TgSI/AAAAAAAKQZc/ufZOvSnNqzQOS_wSJh4YYdxYQsO2ZisxQCLcB/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Police in Sokoto state this weekend busted a gay marriage between two men in the state. Acting on a tipoff, the police stormed the venue of the wedding. The intending gay couple absconded while the owner of the house where the wedding was to take place was arrested.
Gay marriage in Nigeria is illegal and anyone caught in the act will be sent to 14 years in jail.

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/08/22/gay-marriage-busted-in-sokoto-state/

Of course where he wan happen again if no be for that side

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by cyprus000: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
[size=13pt][b]
On a normal day, I would've ignored this thread, but I think it's paramount I addres some inane comments laced with unadulterated hypocrisy, marred with acute ignorance, Or should I say “western hegemone.”

If you pseudo-human right activists claim to fight for right to life, liberty and consent; why don't you lot advocate for those ignominious aberrant caricature of nature and acumen, who fvck their mom and dad, vice versa; since not all sex lead to procreation(family planning,pills, condom etc, can ensure that)
why don't you lot champion the right to life, for all those innocent babies whose life's are being terminated every 20 minutes? Infact, I don't have strength to continue on this vapid thread.

One thing is for sure; gays
will continue to meet their 'waterloo' in Africa, and nothing anyone can do about it. not even you pathetic lot masquerading as human right activists, can do shii.
I trust middle east, they do a good job in riding themselves of vermins like gays and their ilk, tho, I'm not a fan of their gruesome approach.

Damn! I feel sick already.

#spit angry

[/b][/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Vince77(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
colik:

Oh dear! ....Errr,Thanks;I guess smiley

u are welcome

i copied and pasted on google what i saw on ur personal text cos i felt it had a deeper meaning.

i got a keyword, Terence. i looked up the life of Terence and everyone around him.

Then read a lil on the pages that came up.

............................... let me stop here. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by jojosweet(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
The owner of the house, everybody that attended the ceremony, the pastor, the couple and all the people that live in the street should all be jailed.
No time for Rubbish.
Chai! Ruthless you grin
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by olusma(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
OP exactly where in sokoto?... dont give us half news cos i'm presently in sokoto.
thankx
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Welcomme: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
The owner of the house, everybody that attended the ceremony, the pastor, the couple and all the people that live in the street should all be jailed.
No time for Rubbish.
Pastor bawo? Gay called dandaudu has been in existence in the northern part of the country for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by free2ryhme: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. tah! grin

You can't be ashamed of who you are

Come out you closet or wardrobe whichever suits you grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by LoveJesus87(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by lastmessenger: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
In this harsh economy the least things am concerned about are gay people and their messed up lifestyle. I just want more money
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Twizzy30(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Some idiiots be derailing thread bfor it hits fp, and d mods won't clear their foolish toasting techniques.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Vince77:

u are welcome

i copied and pasted on google what i saw on ur personal text cos i felt it had a deeper meaning.

i got a keyword, Terence. i looked up the life of Terence and everyone around him.

Then read a lil on the pages that came up.

............................... let me stop here. wink wink wink wink wink wink

You really did your homework. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
lol. why would they zoom shiit on me? grin tongue

I didn't steal crude Oil, neither did I call my Mosquitoes buhari....I'm Crime-free. cheesy

or wait.... weed's still illegal, huh? tongue

You're weird, so I believe you when you say you have pet mosquitoes. cheesy

You smoke pot? Well, I'm not worried about you. Why would I even be? I'm only worried about the dopamine in your body. tongue
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Two minutes silence for those that support gay marriages sadTwo minutes silence for those that support gay marriages

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Two minutes silence for those that support gay marriages sad

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Audray(f): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Uhg...what's the point? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by sekem: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
honestly, if it's consenting... I couldn't give a rat's ass if some dude decides to hump his daughter, mom, granny, aunt, cousin, sister, whatever...

I think the moral objection is that there is a possibility that the child of such a union would have a genetic malformation. something that's gotta do with alleles yadayada.

the government obviously don't want anymore children with defects that could've been prevented. hence, their laws against it.

Just negodu this stuupiid estharlesbian.

Nne, seriously, you are on your own.

So you want us to start supporting your useless closeted lifestyle abi?

But in this Naija where we dey, WE don't want YOU GAY people.

And we don't give a ratass how you and your fellow practitioners feel about that.

LAST WARNING: When you go to Rome; act like the Romans.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Kanyekels(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

...And diehard criminals like bokoharam, Ritualists, rapists, avengers, cultist, herdsmen, the guy that snatched my tablet the other day still roams the street. embarassed

smh...and what the government's concerned bout is two adults, CONSENSUAlly grinding their asses and just living their life how they want to?

that's some fúcked up misplaced priority-ish! undecided

my advice to gay people that wanna get married: go outside Nigeria, get married. then, come back.undecided we got snitch ass biitches every-fúcking-where.

God should just send you to Sodom.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by doskie(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
Telemundos, cnn and bbc has brainwashed this one.
the good thing is.. He can say or type all he likes.... But the day he, his father, or elder brother is caught, all he believes will not matter. Who win last last?
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by doskie(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
Telemundos, cnn and bbc has brainwashed this one.
the good thing is.. He can say or type all he likes.... But the day he, his father, or elder brother is caught, all he believes will not matter. Who win last last? Even sef.... E get how he go yarn for here mods go block am from nairaland.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Timijo(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2016
Who has the picture of that man eating bread with beer should quote me and upload it. It very urgent

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by leepest(m): 12:53am On Aug 23, 2016
I hate did pple. U hate every gay and lesbians. Of u are angry with my statement Bleep u too
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Ranchhoddas: 1:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

...And diehard criminals like bokoharam, Ritualists, rapists, avengers, cultist, herdsmen, the guy that snatched my tablet the other day still roams the street. embarassed

smh...and what the government's concerned bout is two adults, CONSENSUAlly grinding their asses and just living their life how they want to?

my advice to gay people that wanna get married: go outside Nigeria, get married. then, come back.undecided we got snitch ass biitches every-fúcking-where.
Wetin this one dey claim?

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Ranchhoddas: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Any anti gay person that is using any Apple, Android, Microsoft or product from any major USA entity should look up the word hypocrite.
Why do you say this?
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by oweman: 1:21am On Aug 23, 2016
] people get mind sha, for Nigeria and in sokoto for that matter, zero tolerance place

Tolerance for gay ?
They ought to have waited so the youths would have shown them better tolerance .
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by MicroBox: 1:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

So if your son come of age and want to introduce you to his fiancee, then it turns out to be a man please how would you feel?
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why do you say this?

Read between the lines, I don't want to chop ban wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) / LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.