Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State (38889 Views)

Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / 22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo) / Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by muller101(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

...And diehard criminals like bokoharam, Ritualists, rapists, avengers, cultist, herdsmen, the guy that snatched my tablet the other day still roams the street. embarassed

smh...and what the government's concerned bout is two adults, CONSENSUAlly grinding their asses and just living their life how they want to?

that's some fúcked up misplaced priority-ish! undecided

my advice to gay people that wanna get married: go outside Nigeria, get married. then, come back.undecided we got snitch ass biitches every-fúcking-where.
this man u are back.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2016
Xchristy:
I don't screw ass. I'm female.

I drink pússy instead.

Well done, very well done. I like grin
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Obongabkeys(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

even if they wanna fúck armpits! so long the person with the armpits ain't complaining... then, why should you?

limme alone jaweh!

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
The owner of the house, everybody that attended the ceremony, the pastor, the couple and all the people that live in the street should all be jailed.
No time for Rubbish.

see how quick U are to conclude that he is a Christian.

its quite silly U knw.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2016
donbenedict:
3 lesbians in this thread.. cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bros U go use laugh kill person oooooo

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by donbenedict(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bros U go use laugh kill person oooooo
na true I yarn na grin dem knw themselves. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Xchristy:
cliché excuses. A girl could only try. There's no harm in trying.

na by force to join Ur gang?
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Caseless: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

...And diehard criminals like bokoharam, Ritualists, rapists, avengers, cultist, herdsmen, the guy that snatched my tablet the other day still roams the street. embarassed

smh...and what the government's concerned bout is two adults, CONSENSUAlly grinding their asses and just living their life how they want to?

my advice to gay people that wanna get married: go outside Nigeria, get married. then, come back.undecided we got snitch ass biitches every-fúcking-where.
you sound too headless.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Fourwinds: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
lol. go away Christy! grin

You're so....Ugh! sheesh!
I Could be vegetarian if I want to. buh meat's just too........filling. tongue
this is sh!t mennhhh.!!!

u flock together
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2016
What is even the point of trying to conduct marriage in the first place

You know you cannot present your case anywhere, so why don't two of them just move in and start living together

Either this story is BS or the guys and all involved are NUTS!
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Ranchhoddas: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Wow that was fast grin

You also lack internal fortitude that's necessary to back up your promises, plural, to leave as you have promised grin

I've got you like a fish caught on a hook.

Go ahead and entertain us some more.
Mtcheww.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by glossy6(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
mhisbliss:
you want to force word from my mouth, dont you know the punishment of being gay in Muslim laws?

I don't know the punishment in Islam but it is prevalent among northerners. Shikena!
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by bapullow: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2016
I hate this people
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by ehispapa(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
The owner of the house, everybody that attended the ceremony, the pastor, the couple and all the people that live in the street should all be jailed.
No time for Rubbish.

who told you its a pastor? most of these gay weddings in the north in time memorial are practice by muslims. we call them Dan daudu . i am talking of since 80s. dont be deceived

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Kizzkizz(f): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian. God bless you real good.

Ah ah. When eight people just got burnt for no reason, we are here talking blabluble about a$s grinding like say it adds or removes from this messed up economy. Mtchewwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Kizzkizz:
Estharfabian. God bless you real good.

Ah ah. When eight people just got burnt for no reason, we are here talking blabluble about a$s grinding like say it adds or removes from this messed up economy. Mtchewwwwwww.
[
y'wlc Missy! wink

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Boldlyslim(f): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by nkechiben(f): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
GAY MARRIAGE 14 YRS IMPRISONMENT. VERY GOOD!

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Mtcheww.

I rest my case grin

Say, how does it feel to waltz through life with no moral compass?
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by MicroBox: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'll welcome him with open arms. It's not my life.

And you, if you son brings home the CEO of Apple, will you beat him out of your house?
If Bill gate try the shi.t I will make sure he serve in Nigerian jail..
What is CEO of Apple..rubbish.. what will I tell my God on the day of reckoning..when,.,
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
MicroBox:

If Bill gate try the shi.t I will make sure he serve in Nigerian jail..
What is CEO of Apple..rubbish.. what will I tell my God on the day of reckoning..when,.,

Perhaps you can tell him that your god teaches compassion smiley
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Abnwachineke(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
Telemundos, cnn and bbc has brainwashed this one.
u are right my dear
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Speare(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
Telemundos, cnn and bbc has brainwashed this one.
He is correct, what 2 grown people do with their bodies ought not be your headache. worry about the little ones who can't give their consent that re being raped n abused sexually by pedophiles if you really want to concern yourself.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by FMinor: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2016
the police men are not smart . they would have gone quietly as guests . why should d men escape
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by MrCork: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Audray:
Uhg...what's the point? undecided

..LOOOOOKHEAR U MANLY LOOOOKIN WOMAN...THE NEST TIME U PROMOTE GAY ON NAIRALAND..WE WILL BAN U & YOR PEOPLE FOR 6MONTN!!!(()I swaaar)) angry
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by MrCork: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Audray:
Uhg...what's the point? undecided

..Audray
.we r angry am confiuse about u has a known nairaland lesssbian coz u very disgrace full. ..gr8 idea..pls can u hav sexcxxc wit me to prooof to us u not really a lesssbian?
wink
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by doctor306(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Estharfabian:

am very sure ur also gay but dnt worry the police is coming for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Police Sexually Abusing Evans Girlfriend, Extorts N50M" - Olukoya Ogungbeje / LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver / Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.