Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (26544 Views)

BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by NaInna(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Believe it @ ur own peril. Its a lie! They never voted Buhari. Anyway u ppl are free to join wailers association.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by lafuria1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Even people that believe chibok was a scam will follow and condenm buhari for not rescuing the girls.

The chibok people are funny, they voted for PDP now claiming we, lol.

buhari never promised to rescue the girls in two weeks, I remember the meeting they had earlier this year, he told them he didn't know where they were and the government will try it's best. If PMB had promised two weeks, it would have made headline.

Buhari is presently in sambisa, do they want him to go there physically? Army have rescued hundreds of women and children, and the army is presently in sambisa.

Chibok is safer now then it was two years ago

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
aroti:

Wait a minute! Who would they rather have voted? The IB? The Chibok community by now would have assumed the dimension of an apocalyptic moonscape.

The height of ingratitude. Can they compare the security situation in their region to what they have now?

When Boko Haram took over communities in their regions, they were mute. Now the communities are liberated, they are regretting.

When is Man City's next match. No time for ingrates?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by kings09(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls summon dropshot, ngeneukwenu, omenka, fulanimafia, madridguy,mrvitalis to come baptize d chibok ppl wit their insults meanwhile hunger de kill dem.
blueto:
gringrin
@Buhari, Since the drop in oil price have tied your hands and “looted” your brain from making effective economic policies that will help curb recession. Has it also thwarted you from fulfilling your promises on visiting Sambisa?

It seems neologists really coined the word “renege” for Buhari's sake. The man is just an indefatigable epitome of such word.

Meanwhile, Chibok community is an ipob/wailer inhabitant – Zombies.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
lafuria1:
Even people that believe chibok was a scam will follow and condenm buhari for not rescuing the girls.

The chibok people are funny, they voted for PDP now claiming we, lol.

buhari never promised to rescue the girls in two weeks, I remember the meeting they had earlier this year, he told them he didn't know where they were and the government will try it's best. If PMB had promised two weeks, it would have made headline.

Buhari is presently in sambisa, do they want him to go there physically? Army have rescued hundreds of women and children, and the army is presently in sambisa.

Chibok is safer now then it was two years ago

Correction. Army rescued thousands of women and Children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by canalily(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Is it members of the chibok community or members of the chibok girlsundecided

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Large32(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Make una take hrt ooooo, nah so scam take start even b4 we were born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Achorise: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
They thought Jonathan was playing while in power, now they are tasting what it means to lead Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by lafuria1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Correction. Army rescued thousands of women and Children.
LOL, I deliberately wrote hundreds not to sound like I'm exaggerating, but you are correct

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Carter4luv(m): 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
dey deserve wat dey are going through now, naija was beta during gej d only challenge was boko haram, pmb (postman brain) came said he wants change why regretting.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by aiikman(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
You pple are not alone....same feeling all over the nation..even across the diaspora

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Sirwallace(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mixty:
Buhari has been a massive disappointment.

Day by day, his number of supporters keep dropping.

The only way APC can win 2019 elections is by rigging.

Nigerians are tired.

Even Lalasticlala is tired of the deceptive change.

If things continue like this, I agree with you that PMB will lose the next election, all thing being equal, but that is still subjected to the quality and personality of the candidate of the opposition party which I presume have no credible candidate within the part to bear that load.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Kowor(f): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Its a lil too late to say u'r too sorry now. #Eminem tongue

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Biggiekeji: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
SO disappointing that the crop of youths on this platform are synonymous with complaints and idleness. You are entrenched with corrupt mindset hence you have not seen good things the present administration has done so far. Do you want to continually build on a staggering foundation knowing fully well that the so called pdp did more harm than good? You are all bunch of gullible youths. I weep for you Nigerian youths. Stand up fight for your rights, you keep making e-comments,mofos!

7 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by popooladayo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
kk
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by NewGombawa: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
[size=38pt] What did you expect, it was the BUH and LAI team 2015 [/size].

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by YINKS89(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2016
what wre u thinkin b4 ?
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by BUHARImyDOG: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2016
my dog die die by fire
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Motherfucker2:

May the lord strike you dead
That's harsh Bro... to a fellow Wailer
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by daveP(m): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2016
being an effective leader is more than waving from a SUV with a borrowed crowd.
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Image123(m): 1:05am On Aug 23, 2016
kings09:
Pls summon dropshot, ngeneukwenu, omenka, fulanimafia, madridguy,mrvitalis to come baptize d chibok ppl wit their insults meanwhile hunger de kill dem.

The joke is on you. The Chibok people aren't very educated. You can see that even their Secondary school students find it hard communicating in English. They can be easily swayed by prevailing emotions. But you that they have spent so much on your education, you should be able to tell the difference. i heard Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life has been holding open crusades all over the states in Nigeria. This was TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE in the days of Goodluck Jonathan, even the christian pastors actions speak very loud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2016
... the real problem is not buhari but his agents on and off nairaland.. these pigs will come back to vote another president messiah after buhari has been consigned to a dust-heap of rotting cows in daura.. but we know them naaa. claiming patriots behind a keyboard while they rape the consciousness of Nigerians blind
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Neddstark: 1:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Na Buhari dey when they kidnap una girls? Nonesense

3 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by preselect(m): 2:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Motherfucker2:
No, Don't back up
You craved for change, you voted for change, here is your change, enjoy it

I want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 60 years, that's how evil i am

[size=13pt]you are not alone. . . they say sometimes God punishes a people by giving them rulers like the Goat in Aso Rock. as per Chibok people. . . . . my sympathy goes only to your missing kids. You guys allowed yourselves to be fooled by APC and that Ugly woman from the east . . .go to her and find some solace. . . that is if you find her at all.

we didnt hear of the Bring Back Our Girls anymore since Pharoah mounted the throne.[/size]

#BringBackOurCommonSense

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by nurusystem(m): 2:43am On Aug 23, 2016
they shud enta sambisa now, If GMB no try ,about Chiboke girls,,yeye ppl,,wailers
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Mrakthedream(m): 2:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Mixty:
Buhari has been a massive disappointment.

Day by day, his number of supporters keep dropping.

The only way APC can win 2019 elections is by rigging.

Nigerians are tired.

Even Lalasticlala is tired of the deceptive change.

How is he a massive disappointment bikow?You wailers just won't stop and think for a second.
Anyway,your wailing won't stop from now till 2023 atleast..
Wail on bro...since wailing is your hobby.

3 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Vatsyayana: 3:29am On Aug 23, 2016
snika:
Chibok community are wailers - Afonjo people

It baffles me that none of the abducted Chibok girls who have escaped so far including those that have spoken from the enclaves of BH cannot speak a single word of English Language. I find it impossible to believe esp that they were preparing for WAEC!
Now, my investigative mind is telling me that this Chibok girls issue is not the true shade of what the believe it to be but I know someday the truth will come out in the open!
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by idpompe: 4:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Chukwudi!!
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by kings09(m): 4:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Did u read d post @ all. Chibok community is DISAPPOINTED in ur buhari. Read again.
Image123:

The joke is on you. The Chibok people aren't very educated. You can see that even their Secondary school students find it hard communicating in English. They can be easily swayed by prevailing emotions. But you that they have spent so much on your education, you should be able to tell the difference. i heard Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life has been holding open crusades all over the states in Nigeria. This was TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE in the days of Goodluck Jonathan, even the christian pastors actions speak very loud.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by luvme0702: 5:11am On Aug 23, 2016
A government full of lies.
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by godunia(m): 5:14am On Aug 23, 2016
All of una, if you were in the shoes who would you have voted for? Someone who believed their Daughters were not missing just like most of you called it a scam or someone who promised to get them and failed? They made a human choice .

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Spells(m): 5:31am On Aug 23, 2016
Shey I warn una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Sacks All Commissioners In Ekiti / Terrorism Financing: Dozens Arrested In Nationwide Crackdown / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.